Über Keka

Eine komplette Personalwesen- & Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Plattform zur Verbesserung der Mitarbeiter-Erfahrung.

Erfahre mehr über Keka

Can be integrated with other 3rd party software to sync logs of the time.

Bewertungen zu Keka

4,0

Keka hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Keka bereits verwendet?

Mridul
Mridul
SEO Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Opinion ABout Keka

Kommentare: Keka HR handles finances, requests leaves of absence, plans holidays, requests financial records, tracks time and attendance, and calculates taxes at my place of employment. It gives a clear view of the wage split and the tax calculation so that the employees may feel secure in their pay. The pay stubs are constantly available, so getting access to your wage information is not too difficult. It is very helpful when several workers work from home to keep the business on schedule and positive to monitor the success of specific people, projects, or the entire team.

Keka offers a variety of solutions, from processing taxes to automating attendance. Employees may easily keep track of their time with this program's time tracking and attendance register. The process is further streamlined by the inclusion of an electronic leave application option. One particular aspect of Keka that I enjoy is the employee dashboard, where we can examine our coworkers' profiles, likes and dislikes, interest areas, and—most importantly—birthdays. Keka also gives us the ability to publish material, share announcements, or run polls from within the platform. As a consequence, HR will post a message whenever there is noteworthy news to let everyone in the company know. The mobile app is available and could help you keep it handy despite its slight sluggishness.

Although flows exist, Keka HR is an excellent platform for managing everything in a business. Because the tool has so many functionality, an enhanced user interface is required in order to make each feature easier to understand. When their servers periodically go to sleep, their response times are terrible. Keka lacks a file management system, therefore when necessary, no files may be uploaded, making it difficult for teams to collaborate by exchanging documents internally. The mobile app has a number of faults as well, and sometimes even the punch-out feature does not work.

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keka is the good solution for your business. It can automate your Human Resources unit easily.

Kommentare: One of the best automation HR/Payroll systems available and it is being using across the world.

Great with the 1:1 meeting process as rare applications work with remote employees, The analytics are great with all the available diagrams.

Still there is a gap with integration with other software and data.

Ganesh
PR and Marketing in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is very easy to use, understand and track your time, your teammates and everyone. The configurations set up by HR admins, work perfectly and cannot be bypassed.

Sometimes, some pages take some time to load.

Puneet
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Does the bare minimum; inflexible and customer service is poor

Kommentare: Overall experience is average. If you are looking for a basic HR automation software, it is ok but if you have any processes that need a little flexibility within the software or some tweaks from the normal, you are out of luck. Change is painfully slow and customer service is abysmal.

Basic HR automation features are all included

Lot of the functionality is hard wired; impossible to make any changes. You have to wire your process to fit Keka. Customer Service is very poor. Most times, they dont understand the issue and ask to re-do activity. For example; some issue with Timesheet module; their solution, ask employees to re-submit all Timesheets for last 2 week.

Raushan
Analyst in Indien

Its very Easy to Use and Low cost

I Manage my data easily and very attractive dashboard

I am using Keka since to more then 1 year i have good experience its very useful product, I can reduce my time that's why i Use Keka

Software Engineer in Indien

Keka, our new HRMS Solution for efficient organization management

Kommentare: We are solving HRMS requirement using Keka and so far we are very convinced with the quality of product, it supplies every functionality as promised. So we are now moving all our assets to keka and making it our HRMS Software for Full time

Keka comes with many such features which helps any organization to manage their staff efficiently. Like I daily use keka to mark my attendance in my company, I start my day as a Work from home (remote working ) employee, first I clock in using Web Clock provided in the KEKA. It automatically manage my attendance and leave balance maintenance, also it takes care of my payroll and pay slips. it helps HR to seamlessly manage tickets raised by the employee like us and resolve the matter. it also comes with a profile management, where we can upload necessary document for ease of access during the time of work.

I first of all found the UI of software very clumsy, it is very clear no doubt , but it is very populated and use of animal characters in UI like elephant in leave management seems very childish. also the loading time of web based solution is very slow, like we have subdomain knovator.keke.com/ it is very slow and takes up too much time to load all settings. Also web clock can be enhanced more, as it must be given a pause functionality because we have flexible working hours.

Bhushan
Marketing Communications Specialist in Indien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective Hr& Payroll Management tool

Kommentare: Good tool for Mid and Start-up level companies, as it has many payroll management features.But large companies not suggetsed

Remote Log in & Log out time management systemEasy to use mobile app

Leaves and vacations *parts are little confusing

User friendly software

Kommentare: Good experience using the product. Will continue so

Very easy to navigate, set up. Any issues are solved instantly. Customer support is good.

Sometimes our employees find it difficult to navigate through the payroll information. Expenses and payroll management module, document repository can be improved.

Lawrent
Lawrent
owner in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good solution for small and medium businesses.

Kommentare: The Keka app is an excellent software for payroll management. It has many features and can be customized according to the needs of our business. Its simple user interface makes it easy for us to use. Although we have only been trying the software, we can see how it can benefit our business by making payroll management work like a breeze.

KEKA is easy to use, user-friendly, and straightforward to operate. It's an intuitive app that won't take you long to learn how it works. The interface is clean and uncluttered. It also has a simple layout, with tabs across the top of the screen allowing you to navigate between your different tools: one for creating a new Keke and another for editing existing ones.Customization is good; it allows you to meet your company's and its users' needs. In this case, KEKA provides software we can customize to fit our current needs. We like the excellent payroll management system. The software helps us ensure that all our employees are paid on time and can also help calculate the total amount of taxes those employees have to pay.KEKA is an excellent time tracking system because it allows you to keep track of how much time each employee spends working on different tasks throughout their work days, which makes it easier for employers who want this information so they can bill our clients appropriately.

KEKA also has no integrations with the Basecamp or JIRA project management apps we want to use. The app only tracks time, so if we want to track other metrics like sales data or expenses, we need another tool.

Manisha
Manisha
Human resources Manager in Indien

Keka is the Best Way to Establish a Successful Business

Kommentare: Keka is the best way to make your company amazing. It automates human procedures and creates a motivated culture. The straightforward UI and easy-to-use features make data-driven decisions easier, and the potential to decrease boring activities is invaluable. I really recommend Keka for building a wonderful company.

Keka has transformed my HR management. Keka handles hiring, performance management, and data analytics for my company's people procedures. Keka lets me automate routine work and focus on strategy. The simple design and features make data-driven decisions easier. Keka's strongest strength is its culture of engagement and drive.

I have not come across any significant issues with Keka so far. However, the only downside is that it might take some time to get used to the platform's features and functionalities. But once you get the hang of it, Keka is a breeze to use.

Rosy
Associate in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for all HR related tasks - Recruitment, Payroll, Database, Appraisal, Leave management

Overall keka is a great product. With a very competitive price range, it gives a great deal of features to work with. Here are few things I like about Keka: 1. Repository for documents - you can store all employee-related documents in soft copy 2. Managing assets inventory - you can manage the database of assets and its inventory in keka 3. Performance appraisal - with its comprehensive & customizable appraisal system you can tailor the appraisal module as per your requirement. The autogenerated letter after appraisal letter are a life saver for those of you who want to skip the manual work of creating appraisal letters 4. Leave management - it allows you to manage the leaves 5. The remote clock in feature is very promising - since we are a remote working company with flexible working hours, we do not use this feature. But it will be very helpful to those who are looking to time their employees. 6. Surveys - it is also very easy to create and send surveys to collect feedback from people within the org 7. Keka also allows us to post content/make announcement/take a poll within the platform. 8. Our finance team has also set up our tax modules in keka - makes filing for tax a piece of cake 9. From sourcing to hiring to onboarding - we do it all in keka

All in all I do like Keka as a product. Based on my requirement here are some things which I do not like: 1. Surveys - when we create surveys the only option is to send it to the whole organization. It would be great if we have the option to send it to specific people as well. Felt this need to particularly take feedbacks through surveys for new joiner 2. Recruitment - The two problems I face with Keka hire is not having the option of sending trigger emails which are customized for each stages of the hiring process. Other issue is how the conversation we have with the candidate via email is not visible in keka - we have to go and check gmail for the conversation. This is a huge area for improvement 3. Integrations - there are still a lot of product integrations which are missing in our case - slack for instance.

Binny
Binny
Assistant Professor & Researcher in Indien
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool a management can have for their employees

Kommentare: With keka, my life got easier, I no longer need to remember to leave balance, no longer needed to ask HR for payslips (Thanks to auto generated payslips by keka). I get updates of latest polls being conducted in the company easily. I can recommend this product to make Monday mornings of employee cheerful on work.

I just love this software like anything, It is filled with a number of features that are essential for day to day life. One simple feature that I love in Keka is employee dashboard where we can see our colleague's profile, their likes and dislikes, interest area and most importantly when you login in the portal, you see the birthdays of people. Its much more easier that Facebook to remember birthday's on our behalf. Generally we do not tend to remember our colleague's birthday. but with keka we get notification of all upcoming birthdays of the week. Few more thing that I love about keka are its features like expense management , leave tracking, leave application and leave balance etc. Also, you can upload some necessary documents in your portal which are only visible to the top management and they can use it for official purpose with your consent. It made my life easier because I no longer need to email my document to HR team every now and then.

There are no such cons from my usage so far. Only thing is that if I forget to stop my time tracking by mistake, then I cannot off it by my mobile phone app. Rest everything is simply awesome.

Shivam
Assistant Category Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review On Keka

Kommentare: Keka helped ergode to streamline HR and payroll processes, reducing the need for manual data entry and paperwork, and saving time and effort for HR and payroll teams of ergode .Keka's automation and integration capabilities help to reduce errors and ensure that business stay compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.Over all keka is a very user friendly and an effective app for HR!

Keka has very User-friendly interface, it has a modern, intuitive interface that makes it easy for me to navigate and access the features as per my requirement.Keka provides a wide range of HR and payroll features, including time and attendance management and performance tracking which i use on a daily basis in officeKeka allows to customize workflows and processes

Keka's pricing can be considered relatively high compared to some other HR and payroll software providers, which can be a concern for smaller businesses.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keka - all your needs under one platform

An Intuitive and easy user interface is the first pro of Keka. I have used other hr platforms and Keka has been the easiest to use. Leave applying and attendance tracking could be easily done and managed. Also, showing whether a colleague is in or out the office is another amazing feature.

There should be an option to modify/delete your leave requests. Also, there has been issue with Tax calculation too often. Otherwise, keka has been so far a good platform, and no particular dislikes from me.

Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful solution for all key HR functions

Kommentare: On top level, my experience with Keka was satisfactory. It helped us in automating all basic and necessary HR functions. This eased employee's onboarding and exit process and also their working durations. Salary calculation, salary slips, tax calculation and educating employees about new and old regimes and other important forms was also something that Keka helped us with.

Keka can be a good HRMS software for small and budding enterprises. It helps employees with daily tasks like Attendance Management, Work time calculation, Leave application and approval. We also frequented reimbursement filing, claiming, and uploading supporting documents via Keka which was flexible.

We encountered efficiency troubles while using Keka. The response time was terrible and there was no official mail or communication from Keka's support team during off hours. To add to these troubles, downtime usually occurred while FBP and investment declaration window as the systems were not equipped to handle huge loads.

Pranav
Lead Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good and cheap HRMS

Keka has all the features that a good HRMS must have. The interface is good. Leave management is awesome. The tax and payroll module is also nice and integration with clear tax is great.

The interface can be made faster and more consistent. Integrations can be added with other third parties like slack.

Vijay
Sr. Talent Acquisition in Indien

Efficient HR Management and Empowering Experience

Well I am using Keka for more then a year now and it's been very good experience overall, there are so many things which I liked about keka is that Keka HR is known as a comprehensive HR management software that addresses various business problems related to HR processes. Its scope of use typically includes functions such as employee management, payroll management, leave management, performance management, and more. It aims to streamline HR operations, improve efficiency, and enhance employee experience.

Birthday wishes, work anniversary for employees and employers, login time

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best HR Management Tool for Employees and Management

Kommentare: Overall experience with Keka is satisfying because it offers too much to get the job done. Keka is helpful for both employees and employers/HRs. It records everything to maintain a smooth work system within the organization.

Keka offers a lot of features to automate the entire process from requirement to joining. It has customized templates to send mail to employees, it has time tracking and attendance registry within the software which makes it easy for the employee to track time. it has an option to apply leave electronically which makes the process even smoother.

Keka has some features missing such as workflow management system and files management system. It does not offer workflow management system to work collaboratively with the team by sharing documents internally because that feature is not available too.

Shruti
Manger in Indien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for attendance and leave tracking

Kommentare: It becomes extremely difficult for anyone to keep track of their log in and log out and land up getting pay cut due to half day. Keka has helped me know the time of punch in and out and I don't get salary cuts

Keka has a unique feature of tracking your attendance ,your log in and log out time with benefits of applying leave and checking balance of your leave. It is so simple that without even training any person would be able to understand the usage. Not only that in keka I can know about birthday,years of completion, finance related summary and our pay slip. U like other tool downloading pay slip is easier with no complication of multiple times password protection

I think keka should have multiple months download for payslip.

President in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best archiver/unarchiver for Mac!

Kommentare: We depend on Keka nearly every day. Our cloud storage at box.com is limited to files under 5gb. Because we often have InDesign source files larger than this, we have to split the archives in order to store them in the cloud. Keka makes this super easy and is very reliable with great 7zip compression among other multi-part file splitting formats.

Keka is fantastic. We depend on it almost every day. Oh, and also, their isopod logo/icon is pretty great too.

The single most important improvement that Keka needs is the ability to *create* RAR files. It extracts them perfectly fine, but I understand that due to licensing issues they are unable to implement RAR creation into the software. There was an ancient beta version that did this which you can search out, but the RAR files it creates are unreliable. That's the only negative I can find about the great little piece of software.

Hardi
Hardi
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage your logs and payrolls easily!

Kommentare: I must say, KEKA makes you work freely without bothering about counting hours manually. It provides you everything, from announcement to to-do.

Talking about the liking part, I must say, KEKA helps you manage your payroll system easy. It has so many section to manage your working office logs, announcements, To-Dos, Payrolls, Payslips. Also it provides us o check in and out by tracking the location. The mobile app is also available which can help you keep it handy. You can also select "work from home" section separately. And it will automatically count your gross and effective hours.

Cons, I can say, Payroll section is bit complex. I have faced issues sometime while using check in feature from KEKA mobile app.

Ravi
Sr. Product Manager in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed HR tech software

The best thing Keka is probably its complete HR tech package which includes attendance management (remote login, web login, integration from RFID or biometric based attendance management systems), team management, OKR settings, review submissions, feedback submissions, appraisal management etc. Management of payroll and taxes is also enabled and their is integration with ClearTax as well to facilitate IT return filing.

While the tool is full of features I have found it difficult to traverse. Even the features which I have used in past and if I come back to them I have to spend good time to search for them especially in the finances module.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mostly used tool in our organisation for reviews and attendance

Kommentare: Been using Keka for almost 2 years now and thoroughly know about the tool.

Everything can be tracked starting form your location for login in to login out. Also leave management is trackable along with approximate pay for next month is shown along with tax deductions. Also reviews are available which an employee can refer to anytime they want.

Capturing the location, now this is from employee prospective not from HR. Joking!!

Mahek
Mahek
Intern in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Payroll Management Tool

Kommentare: Keka helps in managing the payroll, finance and many more this from leave request to review cycles, from performance monitoring to upraises.

The Payroll & Finance Management is the best feature that Keka offers. The Remote logging and attendance tracking is done in a more accurate manner. The leave approval and request feature is very easy and seamless to mange and use. The daily digest notifications are the beauty of the software.

There is nothing to dislike about this software it gives all set of features and functionality handy and that could even be customised.

Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ultimate tool for Employee and HR Management

Kommentare: My overall experience with Keka is amazing, very easy to use and has a lot of features to make day-to-day activities a lot easier, and reduces the efforts to mail HR for small inquiries.

High extensibility and very handy tool, available as a mobile app too. Employees can use to clock in and clock out and view all important updates on the bulletin in the dashboard, easy access to the company's policy of leave, salary, and organization, etc. Can be integrated with other 3rd party software to sync logs of the time.

No such cons but the mobile app should be given the facility to clock in - out for convenience