Über Mentionlytics

Komplettlösung für die Überwachung von Internet und Sozialen Medien zur Verwaltung von Nennungen deiner Marke.

Erfahre mehr über Mentionlytics

Bewertungen zu Mentionlytics

5,0

Mentionlytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mentionlytics bereits verwendet?

Despina K.
Despina K.
Project Manager in Griechenland
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpfull

Kommentare: We recently used Mentionlytics to check the dissemination efforts of a European H2020 project we are coordinating. It provides helpful insights and it suggests ways to improve our online presence.

Although we had no previous experience with monitoring tools, the whole set up was pretty straightforward and easy. We are able to check all of the mentions right away and get a clear perspective of our exploitation efforts. Boolean search works wonders and the alerts and reports are a major plus.

We would like more facebook results, although Mentionlytics brings most of them compared to other tools.

Johana M.
Sales consultant in Kenia
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tool for social media marketers and influencers

Kommentare: It's a good tool I can recommend to anyone running social media marketing company .

Actually if you are an influencer or social media marketer you will like this tool , I use this like dairy , I can't compare it with another tool , it is easy to use and for sure you don't require a lot of experience everything is direct and straightforward . This platform is even good for anyone with a startup company ,I am able to view all my social media analytic and I use this platform to check and monitor competitors performance.

I don't have much to say about this tool except they should try to reduce cost it's slightly expensive .

Mohamed amine C.
E-Reputation Manager in Tunesien

Great monitoring solution

Kommentare: It was a pleasant experience and I also would like to point out that the two of the customer representative are extremely helpful.

It's user-friendly, it also provides excellent monitoring solution and neatly presented

Loading mentions takes a while when dealing with numerous results also the lack of customized dashboard ( changing colors, picking specific graphs to display ...)

Vangelis G.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Griechenland

Mentionlytics Review

It's very useful because you can get many insights for your brand just by putting your brand name.

I haven't experienced any negative side yet. It's useful, easy to use, cheap and with great customer support.

Naya M.
Naya M.
Co-Founder in Griechenland
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable insights & great capabilities

Mentionlytics brings much more results than other social media monitoring tools I have tested, it’s very easy to use and Customer support is awesome.

Only that the mobile app doesn’t provide the same capabilities as the desktop application. E.g. I couldn’t add a new keyword from my mobile app, I had to open it in a browser.

Aretousa S.
Aretousa S.
Shop Owner in Griechenland

Nice and easy to use!

The platform has a nice user-friendly design and is informative at the same time. Contains loads of info from different sources, so you get the whole picture at once. Since I made a small research before choosing mentionlytics, I `d like to highlight the huge number of features that it offers even in the startup plan (ideal for a small business like mine), compared to other similar tools, which provide those info only at their high-cost packages.

One of my keywords was difficult to monitor, due to the wide range of results, many of which were irrelevant. It gave us some hard time, but with their help we managed to optimize it for my needs after all.

CoFounder in Griechenland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An intelligence easy-to-use tool!

Kommentare: With the features and social intelligence advisor, it's super easy for an organization to monitor and manage its online image efficiently.

Boolean operators, a social media publisher, and social intelligence advisor are features that allow us to have a trust-worthy and efficient social media monitoring.

I don't have something that I dislike until now

Irini P.
Designer in Griechenland

Excellent reports!

Kommentare: We use Mentionlytics in the marketing department and we are very pleased with the tool. It’s very easy to use, the support is excellent and they is nothing we are not able to perform with it. Also the feature that lets you label a mention and assign it to one of your team member is really helpful, totally works for us.

Within a simple dashboard everything is there.. mentions, hashtags, share of voice. All the important info that my colleagues and I are interested in, without losing a single mention. I really like the email alerts and the reports that are being delivered. They are well integrated and make our monitoring life easier.

So far, so good! Everything work as they should.

Marina K.
Digital marketer in UK

User Friendly and helpful information

Kommentare: I can monitor my social media channels and digital appearance. Everything is in one dashboard so there is no need of multiple tabs opened. Also the SIA advisor provides some very interesting predictions, which have helped me to the improvement of my marketing strategy.

I loved the user interface and how easy it was to use! The information that I've acquired from the software helped me a lot and it was as great as I've imagined!

To be honest, there was not anything that I did not like!

Natassa K.
Head of Digital Marketing in Griechenland

Great Tool

We have been using Mentionlytics the past year for a variety of clients, who need to monitor their Digital Word of Mouth, as well as sentiment, versus their major competitors. As everything moves digital, opinions, sources of information etc, it is a very valuable tool that offers everything it claims to.

None major, the team is already working on a small yet valuable task, regarding Mentiolytics integrator to major Dashboard / Reporting platforms.

Nikos S.
Software Developer in Griechenland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Opened a window to the overview of our internet reach

Kommentare: When we started our evaluation of Mentionlytics we were looking for an efficient tool to help us track our reach on the web in general. What we needed was to be able to easily have a detailed overview of who talks about us and our products in the internet, either in the web or in the social media echosystem. Mentionlytics did exactly that. Once we registered and added the keywords we wanted, it took about 15-20 mins to scan and bring up all the mentions for the last month! All the info we wanted was there and presented in an easy to use and understand manner, plus it had the infographic which is both really helpful and a tool to use with our customers. What is more important it showed us a couple of ways that users are using our products for, that we weren't aware of and was really fascinating to find out. It is an excellent choice and it has already become an important tool in our shed!

Michalis T.
Michalis T.
Marketing Manager in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mentionlytics

Very useful tool for everyday tracking of your company s mentions in social media.

There is always room for improvement, but right now I cannot think of sth,

Aarone S.
PR and Social Media Analyst in Bahamas
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Campaign Monitoring

Kommentare: We have been able to specifically define our social media campaign by understanding what our client think about our brand.

The software is very interactive, user-friendly. Tech support so have been extremely helpful.

Nothing So far. The software doesn't give any negatives.

Dionisis K.
IT in Griechenland

Excellent Product

The ability to gather data and intelligence from various social media sources in order to strengthen our brand.

Nothing really. It's an easy and affordable platform that gets the job done!

Ioannis K.
Ioannis K.
Project Manager in Griechenland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Insightful

Kommentare: `

it allows me to easily access to mention insights. This way I can easily provide text for my influencers & sales leads.

There was nothing wrong with the software. It is a very easy one to work with.

Claudia D.
Team member in Deutschland
2-10 Mitarbeiter

A useful monitoring tool

Kommentare: I have tested this tool when writing an article about Growth Hacking as I think that monitoring is an important part in order to grow. With Mentionlytics you receive Web and Social Mentions, mentions on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, you will get to know who mentions you or shares your articles. I especially liked the chat function, as you can ask questions and receive quickly a reply when you have a problem.

Chief Marketing Officer and SVO in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: Mentionlytics allows me to track mentions across the internet, see sentiment, set up a variety of searches. Overall, very happy with this tool and would recommend to others.

Easy to use with a lot of great features. The pdf reporting is a big help.

Job postings show up as negative sentiment.

Dan D.
Sr. Manager, Strategy and Digital Communication in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentionlytics Performance Report

Kommentare: Improve social media reach and positive sentiment for the products I am supporting

Visual graphs and details of positive and negative sentiment examples

Would like to see demographic breakdown statistics

SEO Manager in Deutschland

The best mention/hashtag tracking tool

Easy overview about all the mentions of a brand/topic

Easy research about words/topics which shouldn't be added to a list not possible