AppointmentQuest Bewertungen

von AppointmentQuest

Filtern nach:

Über AppointmentQuest

Online appointment scheduling software for medical, dental, accounting, home repair and other professional practices.

Erfahre mehr über AppointmentQuest

Connor M.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Happy User!"

Kommentare: Easy online scheduling easy to make and keep appointments. The software is fast and keeps things organized.

Vorteile: I was extremely impressed with my experience with the AppointmentQuest software. The website is extremely fast for one which makes scheduling appointments online very easy and the software they provide makes the process extremely smooth. Not only is the software and the website fast, but so is the customer service they provide their customers. The AppointmentQuest team was able to answer my questions right away. When I contacted their customer support team, I was pleasantly surprised with the speed and efficiency that they were able to help me get my question answered, there was no time wasted. Overall, this program is top-quality and the best online appointment scheduler I’ve used, I would highly recommend giving it a try if you are in a business that needs an organized calendar.

Nachteile: Nothing to note so far. The free trial was excellent in helping me get a grasp of the product.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Kayla M.
Admin Asst II
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Bulky and expensive"

Kommentare: AppointmentQuest was a good fit for scheduling client meetings until we switched to a smaller, more streamlined service.

Vorteile: The features included everything we needed for our organization. If we presented a need, there was a feature available to address that need.

Nachteile: The interface is bulky and hard to use, both on the administrative end and on the user end.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Diana K.
Office manager
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2018

"We were happy with AppointmentQuest for over 10 years, then the system fell apart. "

Vorteile: Patients and staff liked that it showed the available spaces. Patients liked that they could book anytime.

Nachteile: It fell apart this year. Each week and sometimes daily customers would show up that didn't have an appointment showing on the office schedule. Very stressful. Support responded in ways that we couldn't respond back. We finally heard from support only after we deleted our credit card information.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Pink T.
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2014

"other services are much better"

Kommentare: years ago, they set the standard. their horrible customer service and lack of accountability prompted me to leave them after 7 years. that should tell you something. . .

• Bewertet am 4.1.2014