Über Sociamonials

Automatische Wiederveröffentlichungen auf Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter und YouTube. Virale Gewinnspiele und Wettbewerbe, um deine E-Mail-Liste zu erweitern. Alles in einem Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Sociamonials

People opt-in because of the gamification and stay for the rewards. It generates referrals like mad money and is a never-ending stream of leads, referrals and future strategic alliances.

Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Bewertungen zu Sociamonials

Sociamonials hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 162 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sociamonials bereits verwendet?

Jessica Kay
Jessica Kay
Marketing Consultant in USA

Sociamonials: A Powerful Multi-Faceted Social Media Tool

Kommentare: As a social media manager and consultant, I am always on the hunt for tools that will make my job more efficient and help me get the best results for my clients. Sociamonials is hands-down one of the most robust and useful social media tools I have found. The queue feature and heatmaps of best times to post are very useful! I have been using Sociamonials since 2019 to manage social media for my own consulting business as well as for a nonprofit client.

One of the standout features of Sociamonials is its unique workaround for Instagram posting, which doesn't necessitate a connection via Facebook Business Manager. As my company is currently resolving its access to FB Business Manager, this manual workaround has proven to be invaluable. Moreover, it is a tool that posts to Pinterest, a feature not commonly offered by other platforms, which broadens the scope of our social media outreach significantly.

Email notifications and invites are not delivered. Customer service can be slow. It's hard to find the help documentation although it's gotten much better in the past year.

Ben
Ben
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hootsuite and Buffer Alternative

Kommentare: After playing around with some of the features outside of schedule posting, it's a comprehensive service that helps you increase engagement. We recently ran a promotion for a week through email marketing and got a decent amount of video testimonials. Their customer service is prompt and answered any questions i had through chat, almost like i was able to ask someone for help that was sitting next to me.

We're able to connect our most important social media accounts like facebook, instagram, and linkedin as well as our google business profile account and youtube channel. We can schedule videos for youtube, create campaigns to increase user engagement, and even take care of our customers' accounts

The UI isn't eye candy, but it works. You do have to get a $5/month vyral account to post carousels and videos on instagram, but that's not a big deal when you consider how much money you're saving from using the other big-name software. It doesn't support the chat feature like instagram DMs or facebook messenger, but again, when you look at the cost of what the competitors are charging, it's not a big deal. Our team mostly focuses on content delivery and not reputation management, so messaging is not a deal breaker.

Jorge Edel
Jorge Edel
CEO Veeme Media in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good product but could be better

Kommentare: Nice decent social media scheduler with nice amount of accounts available for the price compared to top dogs.

I like how it's much more flexible to have accounts than other social media schedulers out there. It also has a nice contest creator for better engagement and user capture.

UI needs an upgrade because it looks kinda old. Also I wich they also add POLLS to the contest. It would be an amazing way to capture leads and information about what people want

Sriranga
Owner in Indien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good Social Media Management Tool with few unique features

Kommentare: Sociamonials has so many features that help small businesses to manage multiple channels with ease, which can be customized for each channel and track the results with analytics. We had used other tools before, but none have had the analytics of this level. Definitely recommended.

Integrating user-generated content. Analytics Report. Adding video testimonials as social proof. Within the minimal time, I was able to create campaigns.

Need more design templates. Templates need a bit modern look. Many of them look outdated. Navigation could be a bit more user-friendly.

Josef
Josef
Activity Manager in Tschechien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ready-made campaigns

Kommentare: With Sociamonial campaigns we attract many more customers to our e-commerce store and get more sales.

I like that I can setup marketing campaigns in minutes due to many ready-made campaigns for example sweepstake, photocontests, referral, engagement, coupon e.t.c. I was looking for software that supports foreign languages but only Sociamonials can be translated by users to any language. Edit Language feature, which allows you to translate your campaigns into virtually any language and then customize it with ease. You can also use this feature to change the wording of buttons, alerts, email notifications, etc. even if it still in the English language. The founder really knows his stuff, and the support has been great.

Design and editing of templates could be improved.

Tim
Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Versatile Social Media and Campaign Manager

Kommentare: Great all-in-one solution for social media scheduling and viral campaigns.

Viral campaigns (ala Rafflecopter) and socia media scheduling.

Can be expensive to upgrade workspaces and users.

Angela
Director for Advancement in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sociamonials has some great product features

Kommentare: The introduction and training has been great. The company is responsive and helpful and wants to ensure a good customer experience.

I was looking for a social media platform to streamline our marketing. Sociamonials is great tool with the ability to post on several sites. You can preview and customize each site. You can schedule and track posts based on specific categories. You can also produce campaigns.

It is an intricate tool so it does take some learning and it is important to learn correctly to get the most out of the software with regards to analytics and tracking.

James
James
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Socialmonials, the social marketing platform your business will LOVE!

Kommentare: I am managing contests and sweepstakes campaigns, and measuring the effectiveness of them.

Socialmonials is an all in one social media marketing platform that makes managing contests and sweepstakes easy for your business to track, and find out what is giving you the best bang for your buck. Then it's easy to see what generates engagement from your posts and social networks, and hopefully helps you acquire new customers, clients or patients.

As a marketer, sometimes software can be a bit hard to implement with so many options and features. Socialmonials users have to have a general knowledge of setting up a social marketing platform, and businesses who use this platform should have a social media person who has some experience. As long as social media professionals use this platform, it is great.

Whitney
Principal in USA

Great software

Kommentare: It is great to be able to crosspost across social platforms so easily. And scheduling for Instagram! Love that. It has definitely saved some time managing so many different platforms for so many businesses.

There are numerous functions that you can do within Sociamonials. Very useful for my Marketing/PR business, especially handling multiple accounts.

Learning how to set up all of the campaigns and features. I basically only use it for social posting because the other aspects started getting confusing. It was a challenge to get my employees logged into their own accounts. I had to give up and just give them my password. And it keeps logging me out of my social accounts so it's a bit annoying to have to keep going back and resyncing my social accounts.

Anneline
Marketing Business Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

Kommentare: I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but: a) For a fraction of the cost b) With additional marketing campaign features

It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Katharine
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sociamonials for Social Media Posting and More!

Kommentare: I've tried a lot of posting tools and, by far, this one has been my favorite with features I just haven't seen on other tools. The customer support has also been very good -- with responses being either within minutes (chat) or, at least, within a day. I'm looking forward to using all the functionality and taking optimal advantage of everything it has to offer!

My agency had been using Hootsuite and just switched a few weeks ago to Sociamonials. In general, the interface is easier and more intuitive. Posting to social media platforms is quick and I like that there is a visual so you can see what the posting will look like. Reporting is well laid out and easy to comprehend. (It would be nice to be able to also tie reporting to demographics!) It is also less cumbersome to view the queue, sent, schedule, etc. than it is in Hootsuite. We are using shared accounts for multiple clients, which isn't ideal (but more cost effective). It does take some trial and error in order to benefit from all the features in the platform. For example, when posting to a Category, with multiple accounts you don't want to just post to "article post", you would want to create a more specific Category such as "Name of Organization - article post" so you can differentiate between clients. Lastly, I love that there are other features integrated into the tool including campaigns and share buttons. It is also great that I can tie certain accounts to specific Social Media Managers, instead of everyone seeing everything.

Our account has 30 profiles, which is GREAT since for most of our clients we only need 5 profiles: FB, TW, LI, IG, YouTube. So, it "invites" using it for multiple clients, yet everything is structured that it's not conducive to multiple clients. For example, it's harder to see reporting for just ONE of the clients, since all the data is based on the whole account, not just one client. That said, with some manipulation (i.e., you can create different tracking categories by client name), you can then benefit from the various features.

Antwort von Sociamonials

Thanks for the review!

Danielle
Coach in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I save so much time!

Kommentare: Sociamonials saves me so much time publishing on social media while assuring my presence.

I really like that I can program on all of my social media profiles and pages and that I can requeue.

There are so many features that I don't use yet because I don't know why and how to make them work.

Lindsay
Owner & Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Platform for Managing Numerous Accounts!

The interface is user friendly and easy to use. There are numerous options and capabilities to customize posting for yourself and your clients. The agency dashboard allows for a highly upgraded experience for your high-end clients as well. They work hard to add new features and continue to upgrade the platform.

It does not allow for automatic posting to Instagram and you are not able to schedule Instagram posts in a grid view or save hashtag lists. It becomes problematic if you have a great deal of clients that require Instagram posting and need a specific aesthetic for their feeds. Aside from upgrading the Instagram features, we love the platform!

Romolo
SEO manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Socialmonials Review

Kommentare: My overall experience, with the tool and support, has been very positive, one more reason to add this tool to your arsenal for better marketing.

The tool is fully rounded and includes a lot more than you think, and that's because apart from giving you the ability to post, it has a great analytics platform that allows you to measure your social media effort. The plans provided are amongst the most affordable on the net and the functions amongst the best. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who wants to power up their social media efforts.

No real con but you must learn how to use all of the available functions before being able to use all of the options provided.

chris
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software backed up great team

Kommentare: One of the other great features (and an importantly one in my opinion) is the team behind the software. It is obvious [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are dedicated to producing the best social media marketing tool in this space so I am confident it will go far. Had to ask a few things from support and the response was quick and solved my issues.

Hands down the best feature about socialmonials is the simplicity and ease of making social media marketing . I love the calendar feature so I can see my marketing campaigns mapped out for the next few months (I like to work in chunks of a few months). Also love the ability to integrate my analytics as I am a bit of a data geek.

Not many actually. The software doesn't complicate the process which makes it super easy for me to get my work done quickly and efficiently (without getting distracted).

Aj
Marketing Manager | Head of Content in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pretty decent software for the price

Kommentare: I really hate it in comparison to Hootsuite, honestly just copy everything they do, and sell it for cheaper. Find their flaws, and make your software better. If it wasn't for the super cheap deal we got on the software we might not have used it. But we are still trucking along.

The online support, and the built-in calendar ability.

It's limited for sure, I wish there were more training and API integration. Activity Dashboard, Campaign Analysis, Real-Time reporting, Reports of any kind are missing.

Tom
Business owner in Polen
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Social Time Saver

Kommentare: So far haven't had any issues.

It's fairly straightforward to use. Easy set up and connecting with all most common social media platforms. Good analytics and mobile app.

Sometimes problems with tags on Facebook. They're not recognized and placed as plain text

Sarah
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contesting's Never Been Easier!

Kommentare: It was very easy to setup and get my promotions going right out of the box.

Love how easy it is to give away and incentivise my customers with a 10% instant coupon with their entry. It works well w/ Facebook and integrates with MailChimp so that I can add those fans to my Ideas and Inspiration mailing list for painted furniture fans.

I'm still getting the hang of the Requeing - sometimes it gets a little TOO redundant and I'm not quite sure how to stop them, but then I look at the help page and get it all squared away again.

Kazeem
ceo in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make life easy on social post

Kommentare: the timely response with my last encounter on their site

Its make your post schedule easy and see the performance

you can not customize your links its show from socialmonials

Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of my Best investment!

sociamonials is a social media management tool that has helped me do everything from scheduling posts to analyzing my social media performance. The analytics tool is very helpful in showing us what content is working for us and what is not. I have used it for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and google business. Recently they have launched pinterest integration yet to try out.

There is a UI bug in 13 inch Macbook. Hope they fix it soon.

Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sociamonials has potential

I like how it's easy to post and publish and that we can see through the preview space what it will actually look like when posted on social media platforms.

I am not a fan of the calendar look. It doesn't look informative to me, especially that we have multiple social media platforms (e.g. 2 fb's). I cannot distinguish what I've posted to this FB account to another and the icons don't work that way. And I kinda miss the real icons for each of the social media platforms. It looks bland and unattractive. I'd really love an indicator on the icons that can help me distinguish this is a scheduled post for this account and for the other accounts as well. Or maybe have an option or tabs within Calendar view where each of the accounts has their own calendar view, I think that would be lovely.

Liam
Director in UK

Fantastic

Kommentare: My business is growing as a result of Sociamonials and I will continue to use it in the future. It has especially helped with keeping organised in terms of social media management.

What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant

The User Interface is what I like least about the software as I don't find it very appealing

Nkululeko
Owener in USA

One Stop For Social Media Channels

Kommentare: It's helps on managing all social media channels in one stop.

Ability to post on all your social platforms in one dashboard. It's easy to use especially to integrate your social media accounts you don't need an expert to do that.

We don't have much dislikes with the platform and I think this platform is worth every penny especially if you are running an agency.

Shannon
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: This saves me a lot of time. I am able to set up my posts, track clicks, and I haven't even done half the things with it.

It's easy to use. Works well. Saves me time.

Sometimes it has glitches and does odd things, but it's still new.

jason
jason
CEO in USA

SociaMonials Is Worth More than what it costs

it just makes it easy to put my reviews into the system. and then schedule it for posting. It's just a simple thing.

I am not sure if this is a systemic issue with IG but posting requires me to go to my mobile APP to complete the posting.