Über Nexus

A Unified healthcare platform with ONC 2015 Edition Certified EHR and PM system. Most complete software for practices with telemedicine

Erfahre mehr über Nexus

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Nexus

4,0

Nexus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Nexus bereits verwendet?

Guerda J.
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy user

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: using this software will allow you to spend more time with your patients.

The system is very easy to use. There is nothing to dislike about the system. Customer support and training are top notch, it feels like an in-house team. If there is something that needs to be added to the system, the team will work on it and make that happen. Charting is another very feature of this software.

there is nothing to dislike about this software

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Guerda, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to have you associated with us.

Lisa S.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied Customers

Kommentare: Our company has been a customer of Nexus Clinical for over 4 years and we are very satisfied.

Nexus is a very user friendly software. It is very easy to upload documents and access them when needed. The fax option is very nice as well. This saves on paper and the documents received can easily be filed into patients charts. The physicians in the practice find it very easy to enter patient information and dictate notes.

There are only a few things that we can say that we do not like about this system. Isn't that with with everything? This software sometimes glitches from one patient to another. Lastly, some office staff have trouble pull up patients when other office staff do not. Its as if the system doesn't recognize that patient for that one employee but it does the other.

Antwort von Nexus Clinical

Thank you Lisa for your appreciation! We are glad you find our software and services helpful and easy to use. We are commited to improve our software and services and your appreciation will encourage us to do better. Feel free to let our support team know how we can help your practice better.

Surgery Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nexus features

Kommentare: I am pretty neutral, there are things i like about the system and the overall look but once using it for years there are so many things i would change.

Easy to learn to use, straightforward , Dashboard functionality

The fax que does not have a window to view faxes before filing, No fax coversheet is saved to chart, patient portal difficult to use, Having to us another system for scheduling and patient reminders, after creating orders there is no option to save to chart

Jennifer S.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this to all of my clients

Kommentare: Its been amazing! No issues. Adding another provider is easy. They are great with training new providers.

As a billing service, the most important thing for me is tech support. I need to be able to reach someone immediately, I dont always have time to wait. I dont want to put in a support ticket and wait 3 business days depending on the importance level someone else thinks it is. Nexus is amazing. I email or call my designated support specialist and the response time is almost immediate. When my clients are in the office and need help, they get it then. Anything we need added or changed, I just send and email and its done. I have not had to ever ask twice or wait long for a change. A billing service sometimes has different needs with software and when I expressed how a small change would make a big difference, my opinion was listened to.

Im not even sure there is something. I havent had any problems with Nexus.

Antwort von Nexus Clinical

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We are happy to have you associated with us.

George M.
IT Manager in Indien

All EHRs should be like Nexus's philosophy

When I was tasked with finding a new EHR, I was dreading it. All the Staff was complaining about the current EHR but no one wanted to learn a newer system. Also as I dug into it more it was going to be super complicated to move all our existing data. It seemed like an impossible task. Lastly my requirement of on any platform any where, seemed crazy to any company I talked to, until I found Nexus. I learned very quickly they were not like other EHRs and were willing to listen to what I had to say and work with me to find solutions. They even help us find a solution with moving our records from our 2 previous systems into Nexus. They provided excellent training for the staff and the Physicians. When the switch day came we ran into problems but Nexus was there to help and even provide new solutions to unforeseen problems. So I went from a previous EHR which was hard to work with , next to no communication with them, and locked to our physical office, to Nexus which can customize to our needs, communicates with us as much as we want, ubiquitous accessibility, and new powerful features like a built in PACS for less than the cost of upgrading our previous system. The best part about Nexus is its continuous effort to grow by listening to suggestions from its customers. It just keeps getting better and better.

Nexus has been excellent in all aspects as per our requirements, there is no such area of least liking.

Deanna H.
Medical Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nexus EMR

Kommentare: Nexus Clinical is easy to use, has a fast response team with any issues.

Easy to use. Generates reports that look professional and easy to read.

The way the orders read, don't always "match" the CPT code as far as wording.

Antwort von Nexus Clinical

Hi DeAnna, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. Our suppor team will contact you regarding CPT definitions

Ashley D.
SURGERY COORDINATOR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NEXUS - GREAT BUY

VERY EASY TO FLOAT THROUGH PROCESS , CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PATIENTS CHART PULLED UP AT TIMES

SOMETIMES LIVE SAVE DOES NOT WORK ERASES THINGS AT TIMES NOT ALL THE TIME

Antwort von Nexus Clinical

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We will have our support team to look into the issue that you have seen while saving work.

Nicole S.
Nurse in USA

A Rare and great find!

I like the way the charts are set up. This allows me to easily navigate between patients and all of their information in a timely manner for the doctor.

Scheduling can be a little bit finnicky and requires constant 100% attention (this means putting the patient on hold on the phone to ensure that every step has been followed through and no mistakes are made.)

Tiffany N.
Administrator in Indien
Medizinische Praxis

Nexus has been wonderful!

Nexus has been wonderful for our office. I do the bulk of EHR data entry and sign-off for the doctors as our office is still on a hybrid model with the MDs using paper charts. Nexus has served its function quite well. It's user-friendly.

Nothing to specify. Service: Nexus Support team has been fantastic in customer support.