Über Motus

Unabhängig vom Fahrzeugprogramm wird die Motus-Plattform die zurückgelegten Kilometer geschäftlich und privat genau erfassen.

Erfahre mehr über Motus

Easy to use, intuitive system. Proactive communication.

The lack of being able to edit start and end times is an issue.

Bewertungen zu Motus

Motus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 454 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motus bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motus new user support

Kommentare: Overall excellent experience to use the system, much better than manually entering daily mileage into expenses

Easy implementation and automatic mileage tracking

Can be difficult to adjust manual mileage

Ernesto
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helping Sales Reps everywhere to easily track business miles

The App is so easy to use and provides simple access to set up base starting point or common location starting points. It also has a very robust search engine for locating new addresses or landmarks. And when I have multiple appointments, all I have to do is start up motus for the day and Motus then tracks all my miles from stop to stop and indicates the stopping location after 5-10 minutes. Motus also provides great reminders and sound tones that let you know that it is actively tracking miles and if you want to continue or stop for the day. Then Motus reminds you at the start of each month to submit your milage log which goes directly to my company for my mileage reimbursement to be paid out each month. Honestly the simplicity of using Motus can't be overstated vs the previous methods of having to log each business trip mileage and remember to start and stop my mileage. This new Motus app takes care of all of that and gives me the peace of mind that I am tracking all of my business mileage each day I need to, and all I have to do is start up the Motus app when leaving the home office.

Not much to be honest, but perhaps I will say the annual submission of vehicle type and if it is in or our of compliance. While I realize it is beneficial to have a newer model vehicle, in my opinion that shouldn't determine milage reimbursement level as reps drive the same milage regardless of vehicle.

Sales in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sorry I can't give all zero's. This app is TERRIBLE

Kommentare: It is just awful. Just terribly awful.

This app is terrible. It does not track what it says it will. It misses chunks of mileage per day, sometimes hundreds of miles in one day. It starts and stops from the wrong address. When you manually fix it, it fixes itself later in the month and you have to make corrections again. They hide the phone number for customer support and it has never been less than a half hour before you get a person. If you email it is several days to get a reply. It is almost January and they still have not fixed my complaint in May. Your company buys this, they are the customer. Motus doesn't really care if it works or not. Try and get them to help. If you are not double and triple checking this, LITERALLY, you are not getting credit for all of your miles and if you make corrections, the system sometimes fixes itself but your corrections are still there so it looks like you are adding miles. You have to check it so much and it is so time consuming.

It doesn't work and you cannot get help. The phone number is hidden and I've never waited less than a half hour on hold. Emailing for help is excruciatingly slow and painful. Nobody seems to know how to fix the issues. More importantly, they don't seem to care. You never get to talk to an IT person and they will not let you escalate an issue.

Travis
salesman in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Motus Milage

Kommentare: I really like Motus because it keeps accurate locations and miles for driven areas

It keeps track of my miles and the locations i drive to.

Sometimes it will not allow yoy to sign in and you have to go about it in a different way

Justin
Site Mananger in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tracking

Kommentare: Great no complaints at this time. Would recommend

The ease of use and login. Tracking my mileage is quick and simple.

GPS tracking kills phone battery to fast to be effective

George
Program Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motus Raffle

Kommentare: It's been great so far over the last couple of years.

Ease of usage. It's 2 clicks away each morning when you're ready to travel. It also asks f you're still using if you forget to shut it off after work hours.

The ability to manual enters mileage without manager approval. Also, the insurance what the driver uses vs what the app recommends.

Rogerio
District Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy systewm

Not even remember that i am using and everything goes really easily and well

Works in the back of the cellphone and never gave me problems

Eddie
Region Channel Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus mileage

Kommentare: I would recommend this to any driver that needs to track mileage.

It is easy to use and it uploads to the web easily and accurately.

Nothing that I can think of. This product makes tracking your miles quick and easy.

Sam
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus is a software that provides excellent value

Kommentare: Motus has made it much easier for me to submit mileage reimbursement requests. The software integrates seamlessly with our accounting software

Motus is a valuable tool for any business that reimburses employees for mileage. The software is easy to use, accurate, and integrates seamlessly with accounting software. Motus also provides comprehensive reporting capabilities that can be used to track travel patterns and identify areas for cost savings.

You can accidently swipe up or cancel the trip you are recording. There need to be a step added to confirm if you are stopping the recording.

CARLA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pivitol

Kommentare: I love Motus. Easy to use. Sufficient. Does not ask for to much information. Great way to go back and correct any errors.

Fast. Straight to the point. Great result turn around time.

Honestly there is not anything. No complaints

Matt
Regional Director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Mileage Calculating Software

Kommentare: I truly enjoy the Motus app and am truly pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of this software. I was initially skeptical about this software, but my time utilizing it thus far has proven me wrong. The software is very user friendly.

I really enjoy the Mileage Capture Mode that is available with this software as it allows me to set it and forget it, while still capturing my work mileage. I then have the convenience of being able to utilize the app or URL to access my account to delete any personal mileage/trips.

On one occasion my Motus app became disabled without me realizing it and the Mileage Capture Mode did not truly capture my work mileage for a small period of time. However, I was able to manually update this information and reactive my Motus app. I have not determined what caused this, but it could have been a user error and not necessarily the software.

Brian
Homes Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

After many companies with other mileage tools, Motus is hands down the easiest and most intuitive

Its easy, intuitive, seamless, straightforward and simple to navigate

Sometimes I need to edit trips and thats not as straight forward

Jack
Car Dealer Rep in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mileage Tracking

Kommentare: Excellent app and customer service have been easy as well

The mobile app is so easy to use. You can do multiple lines at the same time. You can also go back in your history for addresses, etc. The ease-of-use makes it.

The only con I have is, it’s constantly tracking you. You can set it up for certain hours during the day. It does affect battery life.

Lisa
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus elevating business in motion

Kommentare: Excellent customer service experience. Excellent product. Excellent ease of use.

Ease of use. Built-in GPS feature is extremely helpful in capturing day to day field transportation activity for reimbursement.

Nothing comes to mind! I am extremely happy with all of the features that I have been using for nearly 7 years now.

Gregory
Territory Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool

Kommentare: Critical in my role to track mileage and easy to use

Easy to use and keep track for my role for mileage and expenses. Easy to customize and modify when needed.

Only a few times GPS doesn’t track but easy to switch back and forth between precision and smart modes. Easy to modify trips or manually enter.

AJ
New England Project Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward and robust

Works easily as intended and has all the capabilities to do anything I need to do

No qualms yet with my modus experience.

Suany
Clinical Liaison/Clinical Transition Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Mobile app use

I used Motus via my mobile app for mileage tracking. It is easy to use. I appreciate the updates it sends to my mobile device to alert me if mileage is still being tracked. I appreciate having the ability to save destinations. Submitting mileage report is so easy and efficient.

Sometimes my mobile battery dies quickly while using Motus. However, I contribute that to many factors including the life of the battery.

Robert
Sales Representative in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Set it and forget it.

Kommentare: I set it for my work hours and it auto records my mileage throughout the day. Works great.

I love that it links to my phones gps and automatically records my stops throughout the day.

I wish it was easier to set which location is which for easy adjusting if the recording gets messed up

Christopher
Wholesale Territory Dales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and accurate

App is user friendly and the mileage tracker works great

Nothing to not like overall, I’m happy with it

Territory Manager in USA
Restaurants, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: It works well, it's easy to use and rarely has issues.

It's super easy to use. Even if you are not tech savvy, you can use this product.

Reviewing mileage before submitting. it takes a long time to go day by day/ trip by trip to make sure the data is accurate

Steven
Retail Merchandiser in USA

Motus is the Best for Mileage Tracking

Kommentare: Using Motus to track and record my work mileage for reimbursement has been a blessing. Motus is easy to use and straight-forward.

Accurate, easy to use, hands-free mileage tracking and recording.

I have yet to notice a flaw. Motus does precisely what I need it to do.

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Drive time (miles for miles )

Kommentare: I have a great overall experience . It is great I use to use another app and it wasn’t as great but this app is amazing

The motus app is amazing to use . You have many options to accommodate your needs . I use the smart track so it sense when I’m driving and starts recording . And you can set the day that you usually work and hours and have it set to records during those times. It’s the best driving app that I have used .

Sometimes the app doesn’t start when you start driving or it’s a little off by 5-10 miles. Also sometimes when you drive to the same location it gives you two different miles even though it’s the same distance every time .

FAPM in USA

Decent product

Kommentare: Good overall experience. They are good at notifying you when you need to submit your mileage, and notifying you when you will be paid out.

It is super simple to use. Just press a button to start your tracking and easy to end your trip. Does a good job tracking your entire trip and total mileage

I wish it didnt always track your location even when not using in order to be effective

Rob
Project manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motus Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. Simple to use and export.

The ease of use is fantastic. It tracks daily mileage and creates a map of each day.

Once in a while it will not record mileage (if in a remote area)

Nikki
Sales Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motus User - easy to track mileage

Kommentare: Ít makes tracking and reporting my business miles easy, as it is installed on my work cell. The largest problem that we as a sales team are currently experiencing is the valuation of an average vehicle to replace in the past couple of years during the vehicle shortage.

This product makes tracking my miles during the week very easy. I dont even need to think about it.

The software (app) seems to burn through my phone's battery quickly