Über Motus

Unabhängig vom Fahrzeugprogramm wird die Motus-Plattform die zurückgelegten Kilometer geschäftlich und privat genau erfassen.

Erfahre mehr über Motus

Motus also provides comprehensive reporting capabilities that can be used to track travel patterns and identify areas for cost savings.

The lack of being able to edit start and end times is an issue.

Bewertungen zu Motus

Motus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 472 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motus bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motus new user support

Kommentare: Overall excellent experience to use the system, much better than manually entering daily mileage into expenses

Easy implementation and automatic mileage tracking

Can be difficult to adjust manual mileage

Ernesto
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helping Sales Reps everywhere to easily track business miles

The App is so easy to use and provides simple access to set up base starting point or common location starting points. It also has a very robust search engine for locating new addresses or landmarks. And when I have multiple appointments, all I have to do is start up motus for the day and Motus then tracks all my miles from stop to stop and indicates the stopping location after 5-10 minutes. Motus also provides great reminders and sound tones that let you know that it is actively tracking miles and if you want to continue or stop for the day. Then Motus reminds you at the start of each month to submit your milage log which goes directly to my company for my mileage reimbursement to be paid out each month. Honestly the simplicity of using Motus can't be overstated vs the previous methods of having to log each business trip mileage and remember to start and stop my mileage. This new Motus app takes care of all of that and gives me the peace of mind that I am tracking all of my business mileage each day I need to, and all I have to do is start up the Motus app when leaving the home office.

Not much to be honest, but perhaps I will say the annual submission of vehicle type and if it is in or our of compliance. While I realize it is beneficial to have a newer model vehicle, in my opinion that shouldn't determine milage reimbursement level as reps drive the same milage regardless of vehicle.

Mercy
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent app the best of all times

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It hade made it easy to travk miles Easy to use Customer support is legit Easy to run it automatically in the background

Nothing really everything is just good

Eric
KAM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service ever

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Garbage, terrible customer service. They are terrible

Nothing never could get responses from them over the money they owed me.

Terrible customer service worst experience I’ve ever had

Sebastian
Associate Zone Business Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus is very helpful to track mileage

Kommentare: overall, great way to track mileage and keep track of mileage for frontline associate

easy to use, i log in on monthly basis and log my mileage manually. I dont travel as much as I used to due to my new role.

no issues that ive encountered. i only use couple times per month.

Travis
salesman in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Motus Milage

Kommentare: I really like Motus because it keeps accurate locations and miles for driven areas

It keeps track of my miles and the locations i drive to.

Sometimes it will not allow yoy to sign in and you have to go about it in a different way

Justin
Site Mananger in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tracking

Kommentare: Great no complaints at this time. Would recommend

The ease of use and login. Tracking my mileage is quick and simple.

GPS tracking kills phone battery to fast to be effective

George
Program Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motus Raffle

Kommentare: It's been great so far over the last couple of years.

Ease of usage. It's 2 clicks away each morning when you're ready to travel. It also asks f you're still using if you forget to shut it off after work hours.

The ability to manual enters mileage without manager approval. Also, the insurance what the driver uses vs what the app recommends.

Rogerio
District Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy systewm

Not even remember that i am using and everything goes really easily and well

Works in the back of the cellphone and never gave me problems

Eddie
Region Channel Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus mileage

Kommentare: I would recommend this to any driver that needs to track mileage.

It is easy to use and it uploads to the web easily and accurately.

Nothing that I can think of. This product makes tracking your miles quick and easy.

Judy
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why MOTUS rocks

Kommentare: I was hesitant at first but after the first month I was sold.
It was so easy to tranfer the mileage report from motus to my business expense report.
I don't put off doing my mileage anymore because it is so easy and efficient

I have been an on the road sales person for many years. Tracking my own miles for travel reimbursement has always been a hassle and inaccurate at best. Motus gives you an accurate mileage amount each day. This makes it so much easier to submit a mileage report and get reimbursed accurately. Motus in a hug time saver.

If I forget my phone and have to add miles manually you have to go to a day that already has miles logged. That is a problem as the days I forget my phone are the days that I need to log mileage.

Matt
Regional Director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Mileage Calculating Software

Kommentare: I truly enjoy the Motus app and am truly pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of this software. I was initially skeptical about this software, but my time utilizing it thus far has proven me wrong. The software is very user friendly.

I really enjoy the Mileage Capture Mode that is available with this software as it allows me to set it and forget it, while still capturing my work mileage. I then have the convenience of being able to utilize the app or URL to access my account to delete any personal mileage/trips.

On one occasion my Motus app became disabled without me realizing it and the Mileage Capture Mode did not truly capture my work mileage for a small period of time. However, I was able to manually update this information and reactive my Motus app. I have not determined what caused this, but it could have been a user error and not necessarily the software.

Jeff
Sales Rep in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motus review

Kommentare: It takes time to manually enter but the amount of information on the website is very good and shows accurate data over all my years in the program and I trust that they update fixed and variable costs to reflect real market pricing so employees aren't left holding the bag.

I use Motus website virtually daily to update my driving history for the work day and I treat it as an important reminder to follow up on those visits whether its calling the customer, scheduling another visit or the final installation, etc.

I haven't really played with the mobile app since the very beginning because I don't particularly care for the level of tracking this allows my office to know my every whereabouts all the time.

Paul
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Shaw ind uses motus

Automation need records less time wasted

Disconects mid month so have to watch the auto login

Braden
Salesman in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Driving the States

Kommentare: I’m traveling the States and don’t even know its there but it is on. I’m happy with Motus not Happy with gas prices .

I like ho easy it it’s to use . Most of the time I don’t realize it’s on . You can leave it on all the time or use when needed

The only down side is that it takes a lot of battery . I forget my charger and sometimes it takes my phone down I battery life.

Regional Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ROADSAFE REVIEW-Michael Malone

Kommentare: The Motus app is a very easy to use tool which ensures that I am being properly reimbursed for driven business miles within a given month

The Motus apps ability to automatically track mileage makes it extremely easy to use

If you forget to automatically track your mileage using the app, I find it can be difficult to make the necessary adjustments

Lisa
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus elevating business in motion

Kommentare: Excellent customer service experience. Excellent product. Excellent ease of use.

Ease of use. Built-in GPS feature is extremely helpful in capturing day to day field transportation activity for reimbursement.

Nothing comes to mind! I am extremely happy with all of the features that I have been using for nearly 7 years now.

Gregory
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool

Kommentare: Critical in my role to track mileage and easy to use

Easy to use and keep track for my role for mileage and expenses. Easy to customize and modify when needed.

Only a few times GPS doesn’t track but easy to switch back and forth between precision and smart modes. Easy to modify trips or manually enter.

AJ
New England Project Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward and robust

Works easily as intended and has all the capabilities to do anything I need to do

No qualms yet with my modus experience.

Suany
Clinical Liaison/Clinical Transition Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Mobile app use

I used Motus via my mobile app for mileage tracking. It is easy to use. I appreciate the updates it sends to my mobile device to alert me if mileage is still being tracked. I appreciate having the ability to save destinations. Submitting mileage report is so easy and efficient.

Sometimes my mobile battery dies quickly while using Motus. However, I contribute that to many factors including the life of the battery.

Robert
Sales Representative in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Set it and forget it.

Kommentare: I set it for my work hours and it auto records my mileage throughout the day. Works great.

I love that it links to my phones gps and automatically records my stops throughout the day.

I wish it was easier to set which location is which for easy adjusting if the recording gets messed up

Christopher
Wholesale Territory Dales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and accurate

App is user friendly and the mileage tracker works great

Nothing to not like overall, I’m happy with it

Restaurants, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: It works well, it's easy to use and rarely has issues.

It's super easy to use. Even if you are not tech savvy, you can use this product.

Reviewing mileage before submitting. it takes a long time to go day by day/ trip by trip to make sure the data is accurate

Steven
Retail Merchandiser in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Motus is the Best for Mileage Tracking

Kommentare: Using Motus to track and record my work mileage for reimbursement has been a blessing. Motus is easy to use and straight-forward.

Accurate, easy to use, hands-free mileage tracking and recording.

I have yet to notice a flaw. Motus does precisely what I need it to do.

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Drive time (miles for miles )

Kommentare: I have a great overall experience . It is great I use to use another app and it wasn’t as great but this app is amazing

The motus app is amazing to use . You have many options to accommodate your needs . I use the smart track so it sense when I’m driving and starts recording . And you can set the day that you usually work and hours and have it set to records during those times. It’s the best driving app that I have used .

Sometimes the app doesn’t start when you start driving or it’s a little off by 5-10 miles. Also sometimes when you drive to the same location it gives you two different miles even though it’s the same distance every time .