Über vFairs

vFairs ist eine virtuelle Veranstaltungsplattform, mit der Unternehmen Online-End-to-End-Veranstaltungen hosten und relevante Zielgruppen ansprechen können.

Erfahre mehr über vFairs

User friendly, customizable, flexible can be used for fairs and/or conferences, able to cut down cost by using other software for breakout meetings.

Bewertungen zu vFairs

4,9

vFairs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 544 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du vFairs bereits verwendet?

Maria
Maria
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Virtual Conference Creators

Kommentare: I had a great experience with their team and [sensitive content hidden], my assigned project manager was excellent! She was very patient and took the time to explain everything.

Vfairs created a beautiful and easy to use platform for our virtual fundraising event. I am pleased with their entire team!

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about VFairs. They were professional, kind, courteous, on-time and created exactly what we needed. They were able to take what was in my head and put it into a lovely platform and virtual conference center.

Alvar
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Participating in a virtual job fair through VFairs was an absolute success for our company. The platform's user-friendly interface allowed us to seamlessly set up our virtual booth, showcasing our company culture, values, and job opportunities with engaging multimedia content. The live chat feature facilitated real-time interactions with candidates, enabling us to answer their questions, assess their skills, and gauge their enthusiasm for our roles. The analytics provided by VFairs gave us valuable insights into attendee engagement, helping us fine-tune our recruitment strategies. Overall, VFairs provided a convenient and effective platform for connecting with top talent remotely, and we look forward to participating in future virtual job fairs with them.

Their products are some of the best I have researched in determining a company to partner up with for our virtual job fairs. All the team member I have worked with for our past events are exceptional in customer service.

I do not have anything negative to comment on my experience with VFairs and their representatives.

Jenna
Lead Training Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

vFairs Mobile Event App

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Visually appealing interface for attendees, highly customizable app.

Cannot facilitate check-in and badge printing onsite at the same time. Does not provide confirmation of QR code scan check-in to workshops to user. Certificate generation in app did not work as intended.

Jennifer
Virtual Teaching and Learning Program Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Event Management Solution

vFairs offered a customized package to fit our unique needs. The staff have been incredibly supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. They always listen to our needs and work to come up with great solutions for all of our events. My customer success manager, [sensitive content hidden], has always been responsive, helpful, and ensures everything is going well. My project manager, [sensitive content hidden], is always incredibly prompt in handling my requests and makes sure that all of our needs are met.

I cannot really say that there is anything I don't like.

Christina
Manager Global Events in Deutschland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ideal solution for virtual event management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We required a virtual event platform capable of hosting live and pre-recorded presentations, facilitating chat, polls, surveys, ensuring a seamless attendee experience, featuring virtual expo capabilities, and boasting technical robustness. vFairs covers these needs and the regular exchange with the project team helps us to improve the event experience for our attendees.

The support team is always friendly and quick to respond. The technology is robust and the attendee journey smooth from registration to login.

The backend, especially the landing page editor could be more intuitive and easier to use for non-html programmers.

Lonnie
Special Projects - Technology and Events in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

3 Years of Phenomenal Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is my 3rd year planning and executing a 1k person event on the vFairs platform. For the first two years, my event was a single day. While still challenging and full of details, this year, the event had multiple moving parts and the addition of 2 more days. We also had 26 workshops. VFairs was the perfect platform for these events and Ammemah , my rep, was phenomenal. I’ve been able to request and work with her all three times. They always are present, responsive, and professional throughout

The design is our platform, the professionalism, the helpfulness, solutions-orientation and the creative help.

I truly don’t have a con - the only small not I have is not being able to bulk upload webinars

Jennie
Owner, President, CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VFairs Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great! Especially with regards to support.

Support, website look on mobile device, app associated

Reporting is available, but cumbersome, although support team did assist greatly. Inability for registrants to make changes that would notify planner. VFairs did work around, but wish options were available.

Zandrana
Events Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2 Years Strong and Counting

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The graphics/animations, the easy use of the platform, the customer service, and the overall design.

Additional variety in the designs and maybe make it a little more user friendly for older individuals.

Claire
Platform Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another super successful virtual event!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since the COVID-19 pandemic we've worked with vFairs on multi-day hybrid events

[sensitive content hidden] and his team are always willing to help - and quickly. We push the vFairs system to its absolute limits packing it with just about everything you can think of - we wouldn't be able to do what we do without vFairs!

Sometimes I wish they weren't so helpful ;) which is a great problem to have - as you can't keep adding more and more to an event - just because it leads to more work on my end, but that being said they are incredible to work with!

Operations Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank you vFairs for a GREAT conference experience

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The vFairs app and project management team far surpassed our expectations. We recommend this app to anyone in the market. You will not be disappointed!

Our association has wanted to utilize a conference app for several years. However, the financial costs and time needed to effectively manage an app kept us from moving forward. That all changed when we were introduced to vFairs. They worked with us on securing a price that we could afford and offered a dedicated team to assist with app construction, organization, and deployment. Ammemah was WONDERFUL to work with. She had a great team that was highly attentive to our needs, provided clear and timely feedback/responses, and met with our planning team on a regular basis. The app was a big hit with our conference attendees and we look forward to making it even better next year!

The only con to vFairs was that we didn't find it sooner

Regina
Founder and Chief Future Designer in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Client Project | Developers Conference

Kommentare: Fantastic!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was thorough and efficient in his communication when getting me all set up with the software and establishing our client contract. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible with communication, keeping us on task, and delivering on our clients needs at lightning speed. And the design team was incredible at producing all of the customizations, the finishing touches, and building out the environment beyond what we could have imagined. I LOVED my experience working with vFairs, I will absolutely continue recommending this platform to clients of mine, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future!

What I LOVED about this software was both the user-friendliness of it as well as the advanced features. It can be hard to find something as advanced, and impressive, while still being comfortable for all to use. Much of my client's audience are people who are extremely intimidated by, and new to, using technology and I was overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback from attendees about how easy their user experience was - as well as how impressed they were with the features of the platform itself. I also LOVED the team that I work with.. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project manager, and the design team behind the scenes that brought my vision to life were all incredible. A team of true professionals and complete stars! Bravo!

I truthfully only experienced two instances where I felt the software could have been improved: 1. I wish that there was email communication features built into the software to be able to follow up with registrants to send email reminders, important updates, etc. I know that email communications are built in for communicating with booth admins - It would be great if there was also opportunity to perform marketing/communicate with registrants 2. I found that there were some people who were registered as attendees but needed to actually be booth admins, and in order to change their role they had to be completely re-registered. For me, this was when I registered all of the speakers as attendees, but they needed to be booth admins to be able to click and reply to comments in the Q&A chat box. I had to go back and re-do all of these registrations, and re-do communication with those speakers who's passwords may have changed from me needing to manually re-register them. It would be much easier if administrator had the power to simply just change roles of registrants regardless of how they were initially registered.

Antwort von vFairs

Thank you for a heartwarming review, Regina! We're glad you found this experience advance, as well as user-friendly at the same time! We hope to provide you with an even more impressive experience next time! :)

Debbie
Director of Exhibits and Development in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop searching for a virtual meeting platform - this is it!

Kommentare: Our first meeting was three short months after the Pandemic began and we had to evaluate available tools. vFairs quickly jumped to the top of the list. They helped us manage our project while learning the tools and implementing them at the same time. We doubled our attendance and engaged a worldwide audience with the tremendous support of the project management team. When it came time to plan our larger meeting, we didn’t hesitate to re-up our contract and hosted 3,000 attendees with over 1,500 presentations and 100 exhibitors for 8 days. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at working with our team and our customers across multiple time zones in record response time. He helped us customize much of our site to add our proprietary tools Into vFairs secure platform. This seamless integration was a top priority to our community who values open source connectivity. We will continue to use vFairs platform as we move towards hybrid solutions.

Out of the box the software is able to do almost everything a meeting planner needs to convert a face to face meeting to a virtual event. It includes a visual appealing environment, easy administrative tools, excellent user interface and loads of online resources to help you promote it and educate your audience.

We easily found a workaround, but it was confusing that some of our members had dual roles as attendees abs exhibitors and were required to have two logins.

Antwort von vFairs

Dear Debbie. Thanks for leaving us an incredible review! Your feedback means the world to us. We can't wait to have you back on an improved platform, customized simply for your needs! :D

Rhiannon
director in Frankreich
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Botanica2022 virtual conference and trade show hosted by vfairs

Kommentare: This third event with Vfairs confirmed once more that for our virtual conference needs, they are without the perfect fit. What is most impressive is the level of attention to detail, commitment, patience and professionalism on the part of all team members, especially with regards our project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who accompanied us through every step right through to post-event support. As an event host and organiser it is wonderful to have complete confidence and peace of mind that all will run smoothly when the event goes live. With VFairs this is possible. We added extra functionalities and new features to this conference edition and were delighted with the results. We are continuing to receive great feedback from all who participated; delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors.

This was our third event hosted by Vfairs - we came back this year mainly for the high level of professional support that the vfairs team provides with all aspects of virtual conference creation and management prior to, during and post event. What I love is that visually, all design and functionality of the platform makes a great impression on attendees and that is is extremely user friendly even for those who are not used to using virtual technology.

none I can think of. This is the closest to an in-person experience that we could expect to achieve.

Antwort von vFairs

Thank you Rhiannon for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to be your choice for hosting the virtual events for third time in a row. And we promise that you will continue to get this level of support from our team for all your future events as well. Thank you for putting your trust in vFairs. Can't wait to work on your next events and make them a huge success as well!

Carly
Director of Operations in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform - Just Needed Better Program Management

Kommentare: Overall we were very happy! Great platform, great price, and mostly a good experience working with their management BUT it could have been better. There were some hiccups and fires that needed to be put out ahead of time that caused A LOT of stress for myself who was making sure everything was ready day-of. Again, overall, we would use this software again if they would provide a more helpful/responsive management team on their end.

Ease of use was most important to us as our attendees are mostly older and we were looking to streamline the conference login and participation for our attendees. This platform nailed it! Login was simple, accessing all virtual areas was easy, and watching the sessions was simple for everyone. It was also great to have some help on the vFairs end, as they provided a team to assist with creating and launching the event. And the integration with Stripe proved to be a great bonus.

The "clunky" parts were the chat room, the area was separate from the rest of the platform and in a separate tab, also the integration with Stripe didn't quite integrate with the registration form as well as I would have hoped but it still worked out well. Additionally, the vFairs "team" we were working with was slow and we seemed to have some language barriers when explaining what needed to be updated or fixed prior to launching everything live. Without that part of the experience, everything would have been excellent.

Antwort von vFairs

Thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review, Carly. The team is thrilled to know you had a magnificent experience. As for the hiccups you came across, we're grateful to you for bringing that to our notice. Your honest feedback helps us work harder and make your experience absolutely flawless for the next time you host a successful event :)

Jessica
Marketing Campaign Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

vFairs took our trade show to the next level

My Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden] was extremely attentive and a true champion of our success. He was quick to respond with any questions, concerns, or issues that arose, and always provided clear and concise guidance on how to move forward. He demonstrated a deep understanding of the project goals and was able to effectively execute on all project tasks within a short time frame. His always-positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond made him a pleasure to work with. Before vFairs, badge printing for our trade show was one of the most difficult and costly features of our event process. We used to print all badges ahead of the show, which was costly and inefficient. vFair's on-site badge printing was easy and fast and made the check-in process a breeze. Both our attendees and our check-in admins were thrilled with the easy and speedy process. The app was a big success for three groups of people: attendees, exhibitors, and our staff. Exhibitors liked how easy it was to scan badges, record notes, and house resources for attendees. Attendees enjoyed how easy it was to navigate the trade show floor, the very fun scavenger hunt, and the push notifications. Staff enjoyed the reporting, badge printing, and scanning into breakout sessions. The app absolutely elevated our event, making venue navigation easy, adding an element of fun with the scavenger hunt, staying on track with push notifications, and having information readily available.

Would love to see some templates to help with content creation.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your thoughtful and generous review! It's great to know your event was successful and our team delivered a positive experience for you! It was a pleasure to assist with your virtual conference and we can't wait until the next one.

Keith
Keith
Employer Outreach Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

vFairs, the Virtual Fair Platform of Choice!

Kommentare: We love our partnership with vFairs! Their customer service and attention to detail drive the partnership forward. When we 1st started hosting virtual events through vFairs a couple years ago, I was a novice on the platform with little prior experience in this space. Two years and 4 events later, I am a Project Manager for our dept. for this event and love the experience of bringing a 1,000+ attendee virtual event to our student population. vFairs is constantly improving and updating their product and the expanded options truly differentiate their services to our employer partners. If you are looking for your next (or first!) virtual fair vendor, vFairs is definitely the way to go!

For the software, we especially appreciated the ADA accommodations, vFairs attention to detail, customization options, text/video/audio capability options, and mobile compatibility, resume filter options, virtual booth variety, and embedded video capability.

The webinar process for exhibitors could be improved. Although this may be challenging given the integration with Zoom, bringing this capability in-house could be a way to improve that aspect. Employer "Leave a Message" follow-up e-mails could use consolidating so that exhibitors are not sent too many applicant e-mails over an extended period. Making chat times mandatory for exhibitors to provide a clearer picture to attendees and administrators.

Antwort von vFairs

Dear Keith, thank you for your feedback - both positive and constructive. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Our team is absolutely thrilled and would love to see you soon! :)

Dien
Professor of Philosophy and Healthcare Ethics in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An absolutely positive virtual conference experience

Kommentare: vFairs' price was what made our decision for us. Not only was their bid lower than other vendors, their package included features that would have been extra on other platforms. Their team was capable, responsive, and patient. Although vFairs has hosted academic conferences before, they were less familiar with humanities conferences. Our experience with them certainly would help to move their maturation process along. Indeed, it was such a pleasure to work with them that our organizing committee offered to provide them with free advice if they intend to expand their conference clientele.

vFairs understood our conference needs and they were more than able to provide the essential support and leadership. The platform was tremendously customizable and, together, we were able to convert a business-oriented framework to fit our academic conference needs. Their support through out the entire process was top notch. Emails were replied quickly and problems addressed right a way.

If there is ever an instance of an embarrassment of riches, it would be vFairs platform. There were so many options that figuring out where a particular adjustment lied was not always intuitive. However, we chalk this up to their lack of experience with humanities conferences. Once our vision was made clear, they were more than able to modify the platform for our purposes.

Antwort von vFairs

Thank you Dien for taking out the time and providing your valuable feedback to us. We are elated to learn that the platform fit so well with your virtual event needs. And assure you that our teams will always try to create the most customized event for you in the future as well. Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Sarah
Web Content Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience for the customer and the team

Kommentare: Overall their team is always ready to help and are open to customizations and suggestions. They are available at all hours of the day and are capable of making very quick changes!

This is a great way for customers to experience a conference or expo virtually! It is very visual and a great experience for the user. There are many customization options available. First you have the homepage which can have basically any content and can be created on a vfairs domain or on a subdomain of your usual website. Once inside you have the lobby which is an outside view of the expo building. From here customers can quickly go to different areas of the event - main hall, auditorium, or information desk. In the main hall are your booths which you can customize with colors, logos, images, and links. Inside each booth you have the ability to include videos, documents, links, and more. From here you can also access the chatrooms which is a great and instant interaction between customers and vendors. Over at the information desk brings customers to the chatroom where they can have their questions answered quickly and in the auditorium customers can watch live talks and webinars. These live talks and webinars are customized based on your itinerary and utilize zoom meeting software.

With so many options and customizations available, compiling all the information needed to produce the event can be a daunting task depending on how large your event is and how many employees you have working on it. Also with so many options and possible areas to explore, customers may have a hard time navigating and finding specific information they are looking for.

Antwort von vFairs

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Sarah! We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our platform. Feel free to send across any other feedback that may help us improve your experience in the future! :)

Shawna
Event Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

vRLC - Youth for Christ

Kommentare: Overall good, there did/does appear to be a gap between what we were told during the sales process and actual deliverables during event execution. Quite often we felt we were told one thing at the start, and it turned out to not be the case. But I will say our Project Managers we worked with directly were always very helpful and quick to offer answers!

I appreciated how user friendly it was, and for the most part our staff was able to navigate through the platform to get to the main areas with little to no help. Also - the booths were a hit, loved the amount of resources we were able to hand out. Lastly - being able to pull so much real and raw data in real time is fantastic!

On the backend, our team struggled to understand how to use and fully apply al that the platform had to offer. There were a lot of functions we didn't even know we had until a few days prior to our event, specifically on how to do the Zoom / Vimeo integration. We also had a large number of employees say they never received email confirmation regarding their log ins, and there is good chance it was an error on the individuals end, but I wanted to write it down for reference.

Antwort von vFairs

Dear Shawna. Thank you for your feedback - both positive, and constructive. Your organization is really important to us and we look forward to providing you with an experience that goes beyond your expectations in times to come :)

MaChelle
Events Planner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review from an Event Planner

Kommentare: From set up to execution, vFairs provides excellence service. The team is amazing, professional, knowledgeable and not to mention FUN to collaborate with! ISA recently held a hybrid conference in Scotland in which we utilized a mobile app to create the best experience for our in person and virtual attendees. The app for this event included castles, knights, fly in intros & much more. All were beyond impressed with the app. Well done vFairs!

- Easy to use as an admin - Agenda management- Event app customization and features- Quick responses and fixes ( if needed) by Team- Ease of integration with our products- Professional, knowledgeable, flxible Team

On the admin side, reviewing the registration numbers could be tweaked. It would be nice to see the true numbers for each event within a registration as opposed to pulling a report to review and filter the numbers.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing a great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed vFairs’ customizable features. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Stephen
Owner/CEO in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback on vFairs

Kommentare: The look and feel of the platform is our favorite. We are glad and excited to offer this platform to our clients. We truly appreciate the relationship we have with the vFairs team and are working diligently to make the process as streamlined as possible

The look and presence of the platform is one of the most polished available.

There are new changes to the platform and execution within the platform that we do not know what about in a timely manner. This does cause strain on my team to adjust to the unknown. We welcome the opportunity to learn about any changes as they occur, to become more effective in our efficiencies and to help assist the vFairs team

Antwort von vFairs

Dear Stephen, we're happy to hear you could benefit from our platform! Our aim is to empower you so you can take control of your own event, however, thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to hosting more phenomenal events with you in the future :)

Alison
GPS/GIS Tech Services Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional, great-looking site with world class service

Kommentare: Our conference was very successful and that is all because of vFairs. Our PM was there to guide us through ever step and answer every question. It was a ton of work to set up a conference like this, but the vFairs platform and staff made it work. I would definitely use vFairs again in the future.

I loved that we had complete control over how our landing page looked, how our agenda was put together, and managing users. The booth setup in particular was better than any of the other virtual conferences we have attended as vendors. This is so important because we are a small team with not a lot of resources to be able to hold every vendor's hand in getting their booth set up. This software walked them right through with videos to help along the way. The reporting functionality and usability is also excellent.

I would prefer to be able to change a user from user to booth admin or from booth admin to admin without having to remove and re-add them. We had vFairs import all our employees as users right away, but then found that we had to go and delete anyone who would be in the booth so that we could get them added again. During the conference we had to switch multiple people from booth admins to admins so that they could get to other booths as needed. I had to delete and re-add them as they came up.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad that you liked our interactive tools and animated lobby. Our lobby has animated features with moving avatars that can help engage crowds in virtual events. We thank you for your feedback, it is very important for our continued growth and improvement. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Toshihiko
Business Development in Japan
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This product has room for improvement.

Kommentare: We were able to create a buzz as a virtual event, but I felt that we could have made it better by designing the event so that it was not just about the system.
It is not enough to have a chat function to make chat conversations more lively.
It is not enough to make a beautiful exhibition hall to attract visitors.
I feel that it would have been better if we could have collaborated with vFAIRS from the marketing stage to the design of the day's flow and the customer experience.

The detailed support on the day of the event and the weekly progress check meetings were very helpful. The time difference between Japan and Japan was a big problem, but they did a great job. I feel that the quality of the support could be improved by not rescheduling meetings so often and by improving the manual.

While virtual events are still in their infancy, the expectations for virtual events themselves in Japan are very high. For example, participants are given avatars and expect the event to be an immersive experience. We have found that they are not satisfied with just a 3D or 2D design of a predetermined venue. In this respect, the vFAIRS product has yet to exceed those expectations. It would be a great product if the quality of the virtual event could be improved while maintaining the ease of use, which is a good point.

Antwort von vFairs

Hello Toshihiko, thank you for the constructive feedback on your experience with vFairs. Truly, this is what helps us do better for our customers. Your business means a lot to us so this feedback has been forwarded to the relevant teams. Thank you once again for your valuable review.

Brandi
Training Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Annual Conference 2020

Kommentare: I am not sure if I would go back to using V-Fairs. I think you have a great platform but need to work on customer service and do more with the tech peice for the price you are charging. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful but getting ahold of anyone at v-fairs was very difficult.
The looks and graphics were wonderful but using third party designers made it very difficult to make any changes quickly.

Our attenddes enjoyed the platform and how easy it was for them to use and easy to navigate. I like that you can make your exhibitors seen just like at an inperson training. The reporting after the conference is also very nice. Our rep tried her best to accomidate all of our needs.

We did alot of research on platforms for our conference. This was or first year going virtual. We wanted a platform that we could still have exhibitors and we wouldn't have to worry about the tech peice on our own. Sales told us that everything we wanted sounded perfect for V-Fairs and we signed with you. Then it was a good month or so before we heard back from V-Fairs. I was worried we were scammed out of our money. We had our rep and she was nice but her being in a different country made it hard to communicate. I knew we would never be able to get a response from her after 1:00pm our time. We mentioned everything we needed to the sales department and then later realized alot of that did not make it itno the contract. Alot of this I belive would have been clear if we had better communication. Also the training we had for speakers was to fast and confusing and left our speakers stressed so I had to do my own training to calm their minds.

Antwort von vFairs

Dear Brandi. Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. Your business means a lot to us and we look forward to making the suggested improvements for you in the future! :)

Dena
Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product!

Kommentare: Our Project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! Great response time to requests and changes we needed. This year we didn't get started as soon as we wanted, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]made it all come together in record time.

There was a learning curve the first year we used vFairs for our event, but our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing! We went through weekly training sessions with her. By the end of the training I was able to complete the setup for our event. This time was so much easier. The fact that you can keep the information from the previous event is so helpful! The reports give us everything we need and more.

I do not know of anything that needs changing. I would say it would be great to have more access to the backend of the website so I could make some of the edits without bothering the project manager so much.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing a great review. So glad to hear your event was successful with the help of our team. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.