Über Seller Republic

Preisoptimierungstool, das Datenschutz und Umsatzsteigerung durch intelligente Preisanpassungen für eBay und Amazon bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Seller Republic

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Seller Republic

5,0

Seller Republic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Seller Republic bereits verwendet?

Okajevo
Owner/Team lead in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super reliable and Pricing is...

Kommentare: I have been using seller republic for about 2 months now and I have been very pleased with how fast my inventory is repriced and how much my sales and profit have increased. Secondly, It is one of the reasonably priced Amazon repricing software out there.

1. Plan Pricing is super affordable. I was using a different repricing software where I paid almost 300$ monthly for repricing and seller republic ask for half of that price. 2. Set up was very fast. Took me a couple of minutes to set up 3. Repriced my inventory very fast 4. Support is very adequate

So far I haven't noticed anything. But will be sure to update my review if I do

G.

Excellent.

Kommentare: Really impressed with Seller Republic, I was a little unsure about dipping my toes in with Repricing and checked out a few of the more expensive options but in the end settled for these guys. Not only are they cheap, but when it comes down to it, they're quick too. Quick support, quick repricing and quick to set up. Saves me between an hour and 3 hours a day. From signing up I particularly liked their function that allows you to set your min and max prices by percentage, this got us going in about 5 minutes. Over the coming days we had a play around with settings which we were told are a must if you want the best competitive advantage. Since then it has pretty much run on autopilot.

Scott
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Blown Away by the Ease of Use.

Kommentare: As a new Amazon Seller I was still learning Seller Central so it was an ominous decision to actually to sign up whilst I was still getting use to Amazon itself. That being said I've been delighted with how easy it has been to get set up with Seller Republic. It's certainly increased sales and helps takes a weight of my mind for my new business.

Mel
Co-Founder in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and quick support.

Kommentare: After recently starting out Selling on Amazon I've been very impressed with Seller Republic. Not only is the system easy to use (took me about 25 mins to get fully set up), it has made a significant impact to my sales almost immediately. Support is on hand when you need them and they gave us some helpful tips to ensure you reprice up and down which I think is key to success with these type of systems. If you are looking for an efficient and cost effective Amazon Repricer you can't go wrong with Seller Republic.

Valeria

Recommended

Kommentare: I started with Seller Republic on the Lite package as I had less than 10 skus, even at that level I had a couple of competitors who seemed to always be undercutting me and taking the buy box. I signed up with Seller Republic and now I have almost 50 skus. I think Seller Republic has been integral in giving me the time to increase my inventory.

Paolo

Very Happy with the Service

Kommentare: The easiest and quickest way to increase your profits. Wish we started this on day 1. We tried some other similar services, but not only does Seller Republic work out the box in minutes, it is one of the cheaper ones too. Excellent Service.

Mario
Director in Australien

Very Impressive

Kommentare: Very impressed with the performance.
Was holding off on starting with Repricing as I thought it would take a lot of time to set up. Seller Republic delivered on a quick set up time.

Silvana
Multichannel Fulfillment Coordinator in UK

Top Service

Kommentare: Profits up 30% after signing up! Great support, what more can I say!

Karl

Quick & Easy

Kommentare: Does the job. As good as the market leaders but a better price.

MD in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Completely changed my working day

Kommentare: No longer spend hours a day checking my competitor prices.

Eva
Schweiz
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use & value for money

Kommentare: Best solution we could find for the price