Messenger for art and craft

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Student
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Considering all the above facts i think messenger is good.

Vorteile: I mostly use messenger for my bussiness because it is very easy to use and with the same time it has some features i like. Now i will point some of them. Messenger has huge collection of stikers and imojis. It makes me so happy. And also sharing photos and videos is very easy in the messenger. We can send lots of photos one time. Not only that this has group facility also. So we can chat with lots of people at the same time. Another useful feature in messenger is story. I can upload my arts and craft to stories and directly contect my customers through messenger. This makes everything easy to not only me, but also to my customers and my apprentice. I can send photos of my creations to group chats and make them aware of new collections. And also i can share my ideas with them easily. Not only that but also i can call anyone using messenger. I don't need to have their phone numbers with me. We can talk via messenger. So it is very easy to buy products from me. And my bussiness is going well thanks to messenger.

Nachteile: There are not too many cons of messenger to write. But there are few of them. One one them is sometimes its so annoying. Reason for that is the pop up of the chat head. I think it is enough to send a notification about the message. And there is no need to show the message in the notification. And there is a maximum number of photos we can share through messenger. It is better if i can send limitless number of photos in one time. Another con is when we send photos through messenger it reduce the quality of the photos. So i don't like it because my arts might be look bad to others. And this takes our contacts in the mobile phone and show our normal messages also in the messenger. This makes me confuse. So it is not nessasary. And there is one other con left. It is messenger don't show messages of the people who are not friends of mine. But they might be my customers. So if messenger shows me those messages directly i appreciate it a lot.

We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Sandra D.
Executive Secretary
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company.

Vorteile: It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Nachteile: Many more Pros than cons. If I have an issue with the product/software, its because I am not using it correctly. The only thing I can think of is, that it may be nice to have an "undo" feature in case I accidentally choose the incorrect option and something gets deleted. It has not happened yet.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

Thank you for your wonderful note, Sandra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a delight to read your positive comment - thank you very much!

Messenger is a one of best app that can bee use to chatting with people 😉

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Chintha J.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Messenger is a best app for texting with our friends 👭 and sending photos, documents, locations and etc. Find new friends and share stories with our friends it give very better experience to people. For finding latest news stories, find pages, funny things we can use messenger. Takes this. And have a amazing experience with it.🙂

Vorteile: Messenger is a popular app which is People use to chatting with friends 👫. It have more options to use people. We can take photos instantly when we at chatting with someone and then we can post our stories on it. It is actually connected with Facebook because of that we can find more friends in there. Here have best of one option is “discover” we can use it to fine the things what we need to know as educational pages, business pages, funny 😄 things etc. And also we can wave 👋 to people or friends of ours. Another thing is there we can take video calls also. And then on messenger if we need to connect with instagram we can connected. Thus here we can send or receive message requests to which people are not in our friend list on Facebook another special thing is there we can reply to someone by using their texted message by sliding on it. Take the messenger app and enjoy 😊 it.

Nachteile: On messenger video calls may difficult 👎 and here it is connected with Facebook so it may serve same friends to us. Thus it may serve some difficulties when we sending photos

Diligent Board Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Patricia F.
Sr. Paralegal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Diligent Boards is a great tool for assembling and housing board materials. It saves us hours of preparation time for our five boards and related committee meetings. It also functions well for directors to be able to access materials securely from anywhere in the world. We also use it to assemble other types of document packages rather than just board books.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and very intuitive for both administrators and directors. I like that there are several ways to accomplish certain tasks, depending on what works best for my company and directors.

Nachteile: There is no dedicated online training for directors or administrators. The help features are very good, but directors don't have the time or inclination to search how to handle basic functions. In addition, the notification, table of contents and calendar features are the weak parts of the software. Administrators should be able to add other users to a notification, even if not listed as a member of the particular committee or board. The table of contents feature, while improved from a few years ago, still isn't editable or movable within the document. The new Agenda feature also should be more editable.

Eileen Roth's Review

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Mary R.
Executive Assistant
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

Vorteile: I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Nachteile: The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem.
1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released.
2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it.
3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books.
4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Messenger is a fabulous communication tool easy and safe.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Madeleyne M.
Asistente Administrativo

Kommentare: Messenger is an amazing work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security when sending messages or information to my team in various work meetings. It is a secure tool that allows me to access it through the login.

Vorteile: It allows me a safe and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. It's excellent.

Nachteile: If I had any difficulty in working with this application it would surely be due to mishandling on my part. I really do not see any disadvantage in this software.

von Diligent an 24.10.2018

Thank you for the review, Madeleyne. We are so pleased to hear that Messenger has been adding so much value to your work!

Great way to keep in touch with individuals and grous

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Charles E.
Professsor
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In a second business I work with, vendors are allowed to communicate needs and ask questions. I works great because frequently vendors have the same or similar questions.

Vorteile: This software allows me to contact individuals and groups at my leisure, and they can respond at their leisure. People can be added or deleted from the discussion as needed. It provides a record of everything that was discussed and allows the exchange of images. You can set notifications so that you know when a response is received.

Nachteile: The software meets all of my needs. I cannot think of any cons for the way I utilize the software.

I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Linda G.
Senior Executive Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my job easier.

Vorteile: The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Nachteile: The inability to move tabs you've created into another placeholder i.e. Tab 4 now needs to become Tab 1, you can't easily bump the tap up or down. I have added tabs above or below to get the results I'm looking for - it that could be done easier it would be great and perhaps a feature to make small edits on docs uploaded. Sometimes at the last minute, the board wants to make small changes. A time saver would be to have the ability to revise the doc without going back to the original one, revising and then reuploading.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We would love to make your positive experience even better - please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about reordering and reorganizing your tabs. Speak soon!

Moira Kelling

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Moira K.
Board Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From day one, I have been impressed with the support I have received from Diligent.

Vorteile: I like that the product is easy to use and very intuitive. If I ever have a question, I know that my call will be answered immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable person.

Nachteile: I wish I could move sub-tabs between header tabs

A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Matt G.
Human Resources Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding!

Vorteile: When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing.
It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Nachteile: I think the years that the developers have spent studying how board members work and interact has truly paid off because you have a simply outstanding software that serves its customers well. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they increased the scrolling speed when you’re looking through a lot of files.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Hi Matt! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and leaving us such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you!

A Excellent Software

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Hjjk
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Actually a amazing application. Specially we can use a lot of emojis when using messenger. As well as I could met many friends as virtually due to this application. It is very useful for me. Of the other hand we can chat each other even low network capacity. So it is a big advantage for me. As well as this software never stocks my devise and it is not harmful for mobile phones. Finally I can mention I never had any problems using this software. Thank you. Have a nice day!

Vorteile: The most user friendly software through social media network I ever used.

Nachteile: There are many Gifs and I least used them.

Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Irene S.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can.

Vorteile: Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Nachteile: Cannot load short videos for viewing at Board Meetings. Cannot move items from board meetings to resource centre.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us, Irene! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Diligent Boards. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Thank you!

Conveniently Connect

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Megann L.
Teacher & TMC
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to communicate with my coworkers seamlessly. I never miss a message because it has a tagging feature.

Vorteile: I love that Messenger allows you to send and receive files, photos, messages, videos, and payments for free. This app is super powerful, quick, and intuitive.

Nachteile: Occasionally, it takes a while for big files to send. At times, when they’re updating the app, it can be unreliable. Overall, my experience has been great though!

Easy tu use and faster to type in

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Mauro C.
Project manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can easily communicate via text with anyone on FB (and almost my entire generation is on FB). I can share files either from my computer or from my phone. It's conveniently placed on my desktop ready to be used promptly. Overall, it's a rally fast and reliable communication tool

Vorteile: I can use it in my desktop and type in it much faster and accurately than I would type on my phone. But I can also share (upload) files between my phone's storage and my computer.

Nachteile: So far it can only be used to make calls and video through a mobile device. I wish in future upgrades these features can be aded to the desktop version. The preview column on the desktop version should be responsive. When you have shares pic with a contact, the width of the column takes too much space.

Great App

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Martins O.
Cabin Crew
Militär, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Messenger is very good. One thing I like the most is that I can use it to perform my banking transaction. That alone even makes me give the app a 5 star. Communicate with ease and no hassle.

Nachteile: One thing I don't like about the app is that most times, i have to log in before I can access my messages. I hope this bug would be fixed as soon as possible.

I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Susan M.
Paralegal
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features.

Nachteile: My only comment would be to make this meeting longer! I felt that we did not have enough time.

von Diligent an 26.11.2018

Hi Susan, thank you for attending our roundtable and taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at another event in the future.

Best Board program out there

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Rachel B.
Corporate Administrator
Vermögensverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

Nachteile: I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

von Diligent an 13.3.2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

Review for Diligent Boards

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Stephanie C.
Strong organisational skills: Planning, Implementing, Monitoring and Achieving
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

Vorteile: This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Nachteile: I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

von Diligent an 14.12.2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

Review for messenger

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
software engineer

Kommentare: ill give 5 star if u add the simple feature to make easier for us to delete message by all click function

Vorteile: i enjoy the fact that i can call, text or video chat with my friends on here

Nachteile: messenger is good but right now there are way too many bugs and they are very noticeable

Great Support Service

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Tanisha N.
Contracts Manager
Pharmazeutika, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use and accessibility to support.

Nachteile: Not many cons to speak of. Great product.

von Diligent an 4.2.2019

Hi Tanisha,

Many thanks for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear you're happy with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being our loyal customer and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Long-time user

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Jeff D.
Chairman & CEO
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Information security and distribution control. All at your fingertips. It doesn't get any better than that.

Vorteile: This solution is perfect. It makes management look good and it is so easy for board members to use. We've been using Diligent Boards for 11 years now, and the directors love it. I have board members from 44 to 79, and they all find it intuitive and easy to navigate.

Nachteile: Archiving books - you have to do it one at a time.

von Diligent an 15.3.2019

HI Jeff, thank you for taking time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that Diligent has been so positively received across your organization for over a decade. Thank you for being a customer!

Great tool for a busy Executive Assistant

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Vonni S.
Executive Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program is so very user friendly that it took no time at all to learn and implement. Whenever the need rises the support team is always able to help. I have never had a bad experience with their team members.

Vorteile: This program has save many hours and paper for all of the meetings that I over see. Two years ago I went from just supporting our Admin Team to adding our Medical Staff support. If it weren't for the Diligent Program I am not sure I would have survived the change.

Nachteile: I started using Diligent in January of 2013 and so far I have not found anything that I dislike.

Diligent Boards

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Liz L.
Personal Assistant
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is fast, efficient and time saving. It's a quick and easy way to share important documents, etc.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and is a brilliant software package, saves so much time compared to the old system we had of printing and binding all papers.

Nachteile: Wish that you didn't have to keep scrolling down the Agenda each time you need to do a quick link, especially if your agenda is more than 1 page.

von Diligent an 15.2.2019

Hi Liz, It is wonderful to hear that Diligent Boards has been easy to use, has helped you save time and has made sharing important documents more seamless. Thanks so much for taking time to write this thoughtful review!

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Patrice B.
Consultant - Corporate Governance and Senior Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.

Vorteile: It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

Nachteile: The Resource Center - though I understand that improvements are coming and I am looking forward to that.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Diligent Boards, Patrice. Thank you so much for writing this awesome review!

Why I like Diligent

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Non Executive Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A excellent tool for Board members, both for Board papers and additional and supplementary papers.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to hold current and archived papers and quality of support.

Nachteile: Highlighter color could be stronger.
Would like to be able to look at two pages simultaneously when reviewing accounts.

von Diligent an 4.12.2018

Hi! Thanks for being our customer and writing this awesome review! We're very happy to hear you like our 24/7/365 support and find Diligent Boards easy to use. Thanks again for this positive feedback!