Cloudwith.me

Cloudwith.me Bewertungen

von Cloudwith.me

I used the platform to create aws server and it was very quick!

Bewertet am 8.2.2016
Johhny M.

Kommentare: Basically took me a few min to connect my aws that was the hardest part, but afterwards i installed wordpress site and it worked nice.

von Cloudwith.me an 8.5.2016

Hi!

We are very happy to hear your review of our product. Cloud With Me is designed to make AWS setup super easy!

Would love to hear more from you: info@cloudwith.me

Aws support

Bewertet am 6.3.2016
Dan G.

Kommentare: I have used AWS in the past and tried to get more support about it, Cloudwith.me helped me to install my server.

von Cloudwith.me an 8.5.2016

Hi Dan.

Thank you for review on Cloud With Me. We designed this product to make AWS server set up super easy!

We would love to hear more from you: info@cloudwith.me

Super fast and easy to use

Bewertet am 8.2.2016
Orli Y.

Kommentare: So far the experience with Cloudwith.me was great and not only it saved me time, the dashboard is clear and easy to use. Awesome looking layout. Waiting for more features and addons.

It was built for technician rather than ordinary user in office.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Jing ping T.
Project manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Learn a lesson that don't try something beyond your capability unless you get the technique help.

Vorteile: My company created our client website domain, server, server type and add-ons features with client event website. It got great dash board report system.

Nachteile: I tried to create my own website domain and all other features without technician support but watching step by step tutorial video. I failed badly and asked for refund but still didn't get all money back. It seem confused for ordinary user. Strongly suggest don't try without technician.