Über Brand24

Sofortiger Zugriff auf Erwähnungen von deiner Marke im Web.

Erfahre mehr über Brand24

Kinga O.
Community Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Social monitoring & listening at its finest."

Vorteile: Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Nachteile: It can be a bit complicated if you have never used it before - but onboarding process is great, customer support is really well-maintained and also there are many extra materials such as webinars and knowledge base to clarify some things for you.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Harish J.
Business Development Manager
Konsumgüter, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!"

Vorteile: Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Nachteile: The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Consultant
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Brand24 is the backbone of my online reputation business"

Kommentare: Brand24 provides us with the mentions and reports we analyze for our online reputation clients

Vorteile: The customer support is very fast and highly trained an very proactive. They hand hold you to customize your monitoring campaigns and projects.

Nachteile: A lot of spam results or mentions that are completely irrelevant. Their filters must be fixed and once in a while there are bugs (ex: word cloud goes offline frequently). A bit expensive

• Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Sia P.
Miner
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2018

"It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used."

Kommentare: Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Vorteile: Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job.

Nachteile: Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Umang S.
Chief Operating Officer
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2018

"Best online monitoring and tracking tool"

Kommentare: Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Vorteile: When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Nachteile: Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2019

"Good Social Media Explorer"

Vorteile: -Easy to use dashboard
-Keyword tracker allows users to search the entire web and find information on your brand and track their visibility.
-The search engine also searches Social media mentions.

Nachteile: -Expensive for the service.
-Unfortunately, finds other unrelated mentions.
-History Search is limited.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Ian C.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"Great product from a great team"

Kommentare: Brand24 are a fantastic group of people that know how to build a great product and support their customers. I can't fault them in any way.

Vorteile: I use this for monitoring for a range of companies. The data produced is great, the reports are also great. It's easy to use, cost effective and great functionality.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything, it meets my needs.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Affiliate Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2019

"A true life saver for my social media project."

Kommentare: I am very much satisfied with Brand24 and the features that it has to offer.

Vorteile: Brand24 literally saved me from all the manual work while I was appointed as a social media reputation manager for one of our client. I got to easily monitor all the brand mentions across Facebook and Twitter.

Nachteile: According to me, there are none. However, when we scaled up and managed different clients, the keywords monitoring limit were slightly less as per us.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Jeffrey C.
Technical Development Researcher
Biotechnologie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Monitor your ratings front and back!"

Vorteile: If you're crazy with monitoring what other say about your service (which I'm guilty of), then this app is for you. It helps bring up any important mentions that support your service or if there were any unsatisfactory customers who wanted more. I like how they sort between positive and negative feedback, which helps filter out specific comments of interest.

Nachteile: Quite expensive to monitor just a few key words! I would suggest lowering the price a bit if possible.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2019

"Social Listening Tools for Your Brand"

Kommentare: Really surprised on how the Brand24 team actively contacted me to make sure I get what I needed from their tool.

Vorteile: Easy to use for you getting your findings on social media about your brand. Brand24 team also very helpful in guiding you to optimise your tool usage to get a better understanding or data you needed.

Nachteile: I think instead of giving the free trial access that limits people on using it frequently, maybe they can give us the free plan instead.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Ksenia B.
HR manager
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2018

"Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily"

Kommentare: Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Vorteile: Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

Nachteile: There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Ravi G.
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2018

"Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24."

Vorteile: This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

Nachteile: It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Lisa S.
Content Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2017

"Loving this service! It's so easy to use and can use with their mobile app now too."

Kommentare: Knowing when I am mentioned online so I can engage with others and thank them for the mentions.

Vorteile: I love being notified when either my brand or my name is mentioned online. It's a great way to engage with others on social media and to know when my name or brand is mentioned on other blogs or in the news.

Nachteile: #1 price tag. I wish their offered lower price options. I think an option would be easier for bloggers and other small businesses to participate in their software even if it had a few less options for this level.
#2 I like the mobile app but it is not as good as the desktop version. It's a little harder to use than desktop. If there was a way to be notified via phone with it - it would make it even better - probably perfect!

• Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Dominik K.
Blogger
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2016

"Best software for personal monitoring"

Kommentare: I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Vorteile: Fully customizable Slack integration!
Real time alerts
Customizable filters
Email alerts and reports

Nachteile: Mobile app isn't prefect, but Slack integrafion equals that - you don't need app any more :)

• Bewertet am 21.8.2016
Łukasz O.
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Can't imagine better Client Customer Service"

Vorteile: I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Nachteile: There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

Ivan B.
Social Media Manager
Lagerung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers "

Kommentare: Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Vorteile: Easy to use, catches most mentions via social media but also via web. Price is correct. But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money

Nachteile: Reports could be more detailed. Also would be great that LinkedIn mentions could be integrated as some companies have their goals on that platform.

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2018

"The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue."

Kommentare: A great experience while we using for it.

Vorteile: This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

Nachteile: The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Clement F.
Brand Embassador
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Brand24 a must for any political party."

Vorteile: Brand24 is my daily bread , it gave us lots of insights on the trends , mentions, and the most influential profiles, so instead of working hard and losing time to complete a single task, we created a smarter strategy targeting key profiles and medias.

Nachteile: We have lots of arabic contents being grabbed , and the emotional analysis does not work on them , so we are doing this work manually .

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"A simple to use, reliable and powerful social media monitoring application."

Vorteile: The graphical user interface is easy to use and helps in facilitating communications with clients. In addition to helping you to keep on track about the queries and respond to the concerns related to your current products, the application helps you generate leads and acquire new customers. The customer service is highly responsive. The reporting feature is robust in that it helps you reach interesting conclusions. A glance at the dashboard would help you know which products require more promotion. You get instant notifications when your respective brand is mentioned on the social media, making it easy to catch up with the conversations. You would find tutorials that demonstrate the usage.

Nachteile: The application is priced high. The mobile application is not as easy to use as the desktop application.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Ramesh babu K.
Head - Operations
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. ="

Kommentare: Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Vorteile: 1. Can get started very fast
2. Easy to use
3. Easy to do changes
4. Extensive reports
5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

Nachteile: 1. Cannot create custom reports (by users)
2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data
3. No Malay language support
4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

• Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Social Media Coordinator
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2018

"Great Social Media Monitoring Service"

Vorteile: With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Nachteile: The main con for me would be Brand24's ability to only archive a year's worth of data. The cost adds up pretty quickly as well, but luckily I don't have to worry about it personally in our company.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Bingyi W.
Graduate Research And Teaching Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Unique data collection for social media analytics"

Vorteile: I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Nachteile: If have to say a con of it, I would say if it has more sophisticated keyword search logic, it would be better. Sometimes, it gave me irrelevant social posts. Also, if it could integrated with more social media platforms, it would be appreciated.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Account Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness"

Kommentare: Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Vorteile: The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

Nachteile: There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Jacqueline R.
Integrated Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Professional, Prompt, Easily Navigable Platform"

Kommentare: Great use of looking at mentions, distinguishing marketing/PR news cycles, tracking marketing growth since the beginning of my employment.

Vorteile: The ease of switching between looking at blogs and looking at social media mentions is really helpful. I like being able to separate the two out.

Nachteile: When mentions from tiny websites that are offering deals get caught up in blogs/news categories making it seem like there are more editorial mentions than in reality.

Content Director
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"Catches mentions that other tools miss "

Vorteile: Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, on obscure forums and other websites. It is easy to group and filter results. We manage web monitoring for multiple clients, and Brand24 lets us add more "projects" or companies compared to other tools for the same pricing tier.

Nachteile: Monitoring social media comments and a few other features are not available on the lower pricing tier.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2017