Über Brand24

Sofortiger Zugriff auf Erwähnungen, die für dein Unternehmen im Web relevant sind.

Erfahre mehr über Brand24

They often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users.

For example, our company name is Element5, but getting B24 to ignore companies with element in their names was near impossible.

Bewertungen zu Brand24

Brand24 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 172 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brand24 bereits verwendet?

CMO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brand24, more like the best PR tool ever!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When someone first shared Brand24 with me, I didn't believe it was real. All the monitoring we wanted at a reasonable cost couldn't be more happy.

The cost of what was provided was so much better than I expected. Most PR monitoring tools are super expensive and don't deliver. For a start-up, Brand24 is exactly what we wanted.

We are totally with the product so far, have nothing negative to say.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Meltwater

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: Cost and after speaking with public companies in our space, they weren't happy with the most prominent players like Meltwater.

Jon
Director, Digital Campaigns in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with few drawbacks

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it has filled our needs. We have unique challenges when it comes to listening due to our federated model that has created fragmented naming conventions.

It is fairly easy to set up "projects" and once they are set up it is easy to filter the results by a number of different criteria.

There were issues with linking Meta platforms (Facebook and Instagram) and it was confusing to understand the benefit to doing so.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Talkwalker und Brandwatch

Warum Brand24 gewählt wurde: Directive from management to increase activity in this area.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Agorapulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: We are using Brand24 in conjunction with a separate social media management tool, so the price and functionality factored into the decision.

Ed
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but can be better

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good but can be better if they remove duplicate content and add more relevant content

Giving link of all the keywords properly and the interface is great easy to understand

Duplicate data, and less data available

Lisa
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Loving Brand24 for Listening

Kommentare: It's been great, I've reached out to customer support a few times over the years and they have been really quick to respond and helpful along the way.

I'm loving Brand24 and the best feature of this software is being notified when your brand is mentioned on social media. It's quicker than Google alerts and these are from social media that Google does NOT monitor. Not only that but they monitor podcasts and blogs.

The sentiment scores, not sure how to really use these to be more effective. I also wish they monitored more social networks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Agorapulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: I use Agorapulse to manage social media but find Brand24 easier to get mentions on social, podcasts and across the web including blogs.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us. This article covers everything about Sentiment Analysis: https://brand24.com/blog/sentiment-analysis/#score. You may find it helpful :) By the way, what social networks are you missing? I'm eager to know! Feel free to reach out to me in case of any other questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Web Analyst in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

(not only) For monitoring global brand mentions

Among many pros, I love most its analytics features and customer support. You can literally ask for anything about web monitoring, and they do that for you. And you can ask about anything else, and they still will try to help you! It's powerful, reliable, comprehensive tool. It has been used in all companies I have worked for; once I recommended it, once I decided to choose B24 and managed it, once it had already been there.

Their pricing tiers, I guess. Not all features are available in all plans, and you are limited by keywords. It's not a problem in English, but in languages with many word variants (e.g. because of inflection for person), it's a real issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SentiOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: SentiOne wasn't able to track mentions in all available languages. If you have a local brand, that's not a problem, but I was working for a global brand.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you, Jakub, for your feedback!

Natasha
COO in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for media alerts

We wanted a simple system that we could use to monitor media inclusions for clients. This system is easy to use, allows for multiple users, and generates clean reports.

We have not had issues with this software.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your review!

Rachel
AVP of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and good for small marketing teams

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Setting up my first project was simple, and the cost for what I receive is very fair. I appreciate the regular updates, but my favorite feature is the reports. They are perfect for providing media information to our board of directors.

I find that news mentions aren't always picked up and I have to add them manually.

Santiago
SDR in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brand24 and cybersecurity

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, it has been a daily tool since I met it, it helps me a lot on understanding todays market

How user friendly is and all the reports it gives inmediately

Not much información on south américa ornother continents

Hernan
Technical Account Manager in Kolumbien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brand24 review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very powerful tool to get information from social networks.

The Sentiment Analysis tool is very good. Also reports.

There are some false negative in sentiment analysis.

Cole
Co-Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brand24: Easy Listening with a Side of Doubt

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Brand24 seems great for monitoring brand mentions and sentiment analysis, though sentiment accuracy and limited features in lower plans can be drawbacks.

Brand24 wins with its easy-to-use interface and in-depth data. You can quickly track brand mentions and understand how people feel about your brand.

Brand24 rocks usability and data, but watch out: sentiment analysis can be wonky and some features cost more.

Harish
Business Development Manager in Indien
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Ravi
Project Manager in Indien
Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Kommentare: A great experience while we using for it.

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Ramesh Babu
Head - Operations in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Kommentare: Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Kommentare: Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Carey
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Brand24 is more useful than Google Alerts

Kommentare: I have enjoyed Brand24 and if I end up delving into influencer relations as well, I like that I can use it that way too.

I like that I can easily find media placements for my brand without having to Google 100 different ways. I always miss placements when I Google for them.

Once in a while, it will miss a placement.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback!

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Social Media Explorer

-Easy to use dashboard -Keyword tracker allows users to search the entire web and find information on your brand and track their visibility. -The search engine also searches Social media mentions.

-Expensive for the service. -Unfortunately, finds other unrelated mentions. -History Search is limited.

Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool to improve your brand communication in social media

Kommentare: Helped us to find new customers and engage better with the existing customers in social media.

1. Generates news feed by collecting the data of people who mention or discuss about your brand. 2. Provides data regarding the volume of discussions and reach of brand related information among customers in real time. Can opt for email and mobile app notifications to monitor the changes in quality and quantity of discussions. 3. Boosts data driven decision making by plotting charts and generating info graphics automatically. Can do sentiment analysis easily. 4. Customer support team is excellent and helps us in understanding the software better.

1. Not intuitive to use. Need to follow tutorials, webinars and reference material to learn how to use this tool. 2. Can't customize the templates for generating reports. 3. Software is expensive to purchase. 4. Mobile app should be improved and allow us to access all features provided in the desktop version.

Richard
Digital Manager in Österreich

Working with brand24 is easy, straightforward, but I wish there were some more specified analytics.

It's very user-friendly and the UI makes the platform a breeze to use, even when just starting out. There are a lot of options for customization, which means reporting becomes much easier.

The analytics options need to be expanded - there are a lot of numbers floating around within the platform that seem to be generated out of nowhere. Specifying how these were made, or further breaking them down into smaller segments would allow for reporting to be more precise.

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

So so

It's from country ;) Nice UI and UX. Good coverage of data from non-polish markets.

Only few cstegories have good coverage in polish data, other tools are way ahead.

amy
owner in USA

great great tool -- combines many resources

Kommentare: great for multiple clients

finds stuff i haven't seen in other searches -- i'm never sure if google search is comprehensive --and you seem more comprehensive

never sure if you have a "full report" -- i would to see coments and over ways -- i really like influence ranking

Pawel
owner in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Kommentare: Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

-easy to use -great support -access to webinars and tutorials

-sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Social listening elevated

Kommentare: We have used Brand24 for a long time (over 3 years) and need to say it provides us with top notch experience in terms of tool as well as in terms of UX of the app. However, what is most impressive is not just the app or tool but the customer service Brand24 provides.

Very well thought of UX design of application Easy access to Brand24 features

Kacper
Kacper
Quelle: GetApp

great tool for every digital marketer

Kommentare: Great marketing tool! Very useful, especially when your main audience is in social media. in our company we use it across the globe, and the results are really impressive.

+ easy to use + great support + advance search engine

- sometimes I have got problems with search results

Barbora
Public Relations Manager in Deutschland

We have been using Brand24 for the last five months and are satisfied with the overall performance.

The product features a simple Interface and intuitive UX. The customer service is always there to help you solve any issues. The value for money is definitely worth it.

There is still space for improvement, especially in the categorization of mentions. We were informed the engineering team is already working on this.