Über Brand24

Sofortiger Zugriff auf Erwähnungen von deiner Marke im Web.

Erfahre mehr über Brand24

They often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users.

For example, our company name is Element5, but getting B24 to ignore companies with element in their names was near impossible.

Bewertungen zu Brand24

Brand24 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brand24 bereits verwendet?

Jakub
Jakub
Web Analyst in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

(not only) For monitoring global brand mentions

Among many pros, I love most its analytics features and customer support. You can literally ask for anything about web monitoring, and they do that for you. And you can ask about anything else, and they still will try to help you! It's powerful, reliable, comprehensive tool. It has been used in all companies I have worked for; once I recommended it, once I decided to choose B24 and managed it, once it had already been there.

Their pricing tiers, I guess. Not all features are available in all plans, and you are limited by keywords. It's not a problem in English, but in languages with many word variants (e.g. because of inflection for person), it's a real issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SentiOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: SentiOne wasn't able to track mentions in all available languages. If you have a local brand, that's not a problem, but I was working for a global brand.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you, Jakub, for your feedback!

Lisa
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Loving Brand24 for Listening

Kommentare: It's been great, I've reached out to customer support a few times over the years and they have been really quick to respond and helpful along the way.

I'm loving Brand24 and the best feature of this software is being notified when your brand is mentioned on social media. It's quicker than Google alerts and these are from social media that Google does NOT monitor. Not only that but they monitor podcasts and blogs.

The sentiment scores, not sure how to really use these to be more effective. I also wish they monitored more social networks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Agorapulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: I use Agorapulse to manage social media but find Brand24 easier to get mentions on social, podcasts and across the web including blogs.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us. This article covers everything about Sentiment Analysis: https://brand24.com/blog/sentiment-analysis/#score. You may find it helpful :) By the way, what social networks are you missing? I'm eager to know! Feel free to reach out to me in case of any other questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Dominika
CEO in Polen
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Maybe my company is too small, maybe it's smth else

Kommentare: Bad. Wasted time. I didn't get much data, and the UX of the central platform was a bad experience for me.

I like the energy of the Brand24 stuff. What I mean is the urge to inform users about every new modification, newsletters with hints, case studies etc. Sadly, I think Brand24 has good marketing overall, but this tool is just not as versatile as its team says.

First, there was NO data about my page at all. Meanwhile, in other tools, such as Senuto, there was a lot of data about my site and brand to analyze. Maybe I don't know how to use brand24 properly. But this was a big demotivator for me. I've got a lot of e-mails and newsletters (and that was a lot), but with no actual knowledge. I felt helpless a lot.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Senuto

Warum Brand24 gewählt wurde: I wanted to compare two great tools and choose the right one for my small business.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Senuto

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: Well, I didn't choose at all. Brand24 doesn't work for me and sounds more like good marketing than a helpful tool. Remember, I'm writing this from my point of view: a small brand and a small business for a niche target audience. Maybe more prominent brands have more positive things to say.

Natasha
COO in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for media alerts

We wanted a simple system that we could use to monitor media inclusions for clients. This system is easy to use, allows for multiple users, and generates clean reports.

We have not had issues with this software.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your review!

Valerie
Project Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Analysis Tool

Kommentare: Overall the experience was great. The product is easy to setup and easy to use. We never needed any support from Brand24 because everything was straightforward.

Brand24 provides a detailed dashboard for monitoring projects. The monitoring itself is huge in terms of taking workload off of internal resources but then add in the data being displayed in easily digestable charts and graphs.

We used the software for 1 project and it worked well. We'll definitely be back in the future. We didn't find any gaps in our time of use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Meltwater

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brand24: Price and Ease of registration / setup. I needed a product really quick. Other companies wanted to have phone calls to talk through their services and pricing. Brand24 allowed me to sign up immediately and begin using the product.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot.

Sia
Sia
Miner in Griechenland

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Kommentare: Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job.

Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

Umang
Umang
Chief Operating Officer in Nepal
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Kommentare: Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

Łukasz
Łukasz
Polen

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth in Polen
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to monitor your presence online

- with Brand24 you can be up to date with all mentions of your company (or any other word or phrase) on the web; - It is crucial to react as soon as possible to everything that is written about your company on the Internet. This allows you to quickly solve your customers' problems, calm down troublesome discussions, or even find great solutions for your business. All this is possible with Brand24; - apart from a great tool, Brand24 provides a lot of interesting use cases, which can be useful for developing your business; - UI and UX of their tool make using it pleasant and easy; - they often introduce updates, test various solutions to make the product as useful as possible for their users; - aside from that, they have a team of awesome people who are always at your service and are willing to support and help in any case.

Literally, I didn't find anything I couldn't like

Patricia
Patricia
Account Manager in
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

Kommentare: I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Harish
Business Development Manager in Indien
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Ravi
Project Manager in Indien
Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Kommentare: A great experience while we using for it.

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Ramesh Babu
Head - Operations in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Kommentare: Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

1. Can get started very fast 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to do changes 4. Extensive reports 5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users) 2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data 3. No Malay language support 4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Kommentare: Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Carey
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Brand24 is more useful than Google Alerts

Kommentare: I have enjoyed Brand24 and if I end up delving into influencer relations as well, I like that I can use it that way too.

I like that I can easily find media placements for my brand without having to Google 100 different ways. I always miss placements when I Google for them.

Once in a while, it will miss a placement.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback!

Brian
Account Director & Strategist in USA

Grood alternative to some of the more expensive tools with a much better interface.

- User interface is one of the best that I've seen for a tool like this. - Easy to train others to use and simple to add new projects to. - Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects. - Good price point for what the tool offers.

- Customer service can lag significantly and needs improvement; a dedicated account manager would be ideal. - Does not currently have the ability to drill down by specific countries or DMA's - Needs a more sophisticated Boolean logic for specific searches. - Results can vary widely across different tools; I'd like to see results better align with what we see in other tools.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use platform, customer support is responsive and helpful.

Kommentare: I'm able to monitor social posts and forums for our brand mentions. Instead of spending time looking for these opportunities, Brand24 finds them for me so that I can spend my time responding to them.

They definitely find discussions and posts that I would not have found alone. The interface effectively displays a lot of features without feeling cluttered.

A fair number of useless hits in between the good ones. Lots of noise to filter. Good value for the money but it would be nice if more keywords were allowed in each pricing tier.

Pranay
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to monitor our product's brand.

Kommentare: I came to know where our product brand is lacking in social media. We worked on that area and improved our brand wherever it is lacking, therefore sales improved.

It is very user-friendly. Customer service is awesome. The best features that I like in this tool is I get notified whenever someone speak about my brand in social media which allows me to analyze about my product.

I feel that small organizations cannot afford to buy this tool as it is expensive other than this it has excellent features.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A true life saver for my social media project.

Kommentare: I am very much satisfied with Brand24 and the features that it has to offer.

Brand24 literally saved me from all the manual work while I was appointed as a social media reputation manager for one of our client. I got to easily monitor all the brand mentions across Facebook and Twitter.

According to me, there are none. However, when we scaled up and managed different clients, the keywords monitoring limit were slightly less as per us.

Pawel
owner in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great monitoring tool with awesome level of customer service

Kommentare: Brand24 for me is the best Internet monitoring tool. I use it for my personal needs (blog and personal branding) as well as for my clients (I run social media agency).

-easy to use -great support -access to webinars and tutorials

-sometimes brand24 doesn't catch posts with keywords in facebook comments

Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Insightful and plenty of data all aggregated for you

Brand24 is a pretty powerful tool if you want to get serious about social listening for your brand. It's got plenty of analytics and aggregates everything for you so you can manage it all here.

It's quite expensive for the feature set it offers, compared to other all-in-one tools which includes publishing as well as social listening and analytics.

Barbora
Public Relations Manager in Deutschland

We have been using Brand24 for the last five months and are satisfied with the overall performance.

The product features a simple Interface and intuitive UX. The customer service is always there to help you solve any issues. The value for money is definitely worth it.

There is still space for improvement, especially in the categorization of mentions. We were informed the engineering team is already working on this.

Kamil
Kamil
biz dev | co-founder in
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Well design, reliable social listening app.

Kommentare: I use Brand24 to monitor phrases related to our target group problems and challenges, industry related discussions as well as competition monitoring. We discovered many opportunities to join conversation and draw participants attention to our website. We also managed to drag opportunities away from competitive solutions.

Very fast - you get notifications as the discussion happen, so you can join it in no time. Well designed. Great range - I tested many different monitoring tools and I am really happy with B24.

Some additional tips regarding keywords at start woulb be helpful.

Artur
Bloger in Polen
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and intuitive tool for everybody.

Kommentare: I like raports sent on my email. I can see easily who is talking about me and my brand. Great layout which helps customize raports.

Raports and easy to customize.

Everything is ok.