Über 2Checkout

2Checkout ist die All-in-one-Monetarisierungsplattform, die deine Einnahmen maximiert und den globalen digitalen Vertrieb vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über 2Checkout

Once you have been authorized to use it, you have many options to configure and the checkout pages are quite nice.

Platform not so flexible: some capabilities missing.

Bewertungen zu 2Checkout

3,9

2Checkout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 2Checkout bereits verwendet?

Teya
Teya
Teacher: Digital Illustration in Bulgarien
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You gotta fight if you want to work with them

Kommentare: I'd say my experience is more bitter than sweet. If it wasn't for the savings I am making, I would never choose them over Paypal, who care far better about their customers.

In some contries across the ocean 2checkout is the more budget friendly alternative. I like their inlice checkout function which basically allows the customer to see a simple popup with " Enter your card details", instead of going through long and complicated sign in process. Oh, and there is of course the fuction to pay with Paypal, which some customers prrfer. I feel that this really gives sales a huge boost.

It takes months to be approved and become a partner of 2checkout. In some contries you get a bank loan more easily! The worst part it that if you are not approved, you will not know why. They will never tell you!They rejected my website twice without informing me the reasons behind their decision. When I reached out SEVERAL TIMES to ask what the problem was, their support was kind enough to reply after a whole week. The issue in my case was A SINGLE WORD that they didn't like in the header of my website, so they rejected the application without even trying to check if I would be willing to change this single word. I have to say also that the support is not empathetic at all. As their partner you will be giving them money - % from your sales. Insted of treating you kind and nice for this, they make you feel like you're begging them to work together. There is this tone of arrogance in the emails of the support that I didn't like at all.

Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & Quick support

Kommentare: Really easy to setup, it works perfectly with shopify, where our store was located. It also accepts payments form paypal but we decided to use 2Checkout only for credit and debit card.
Also we fell in love with the fact that the amount of currencies that they manage was huge compared to other platforms, the withdrawal of the money to our accounts was really smooth most of the time.

This platform is available in many countries where shopify or Etsy payments aren't available, it manages a lot of different currencies and is very easy to make many processes automatic.

It's more a dislike from our own customers than from the platform, the fraud avoidance works really well but sometimes the clients got away with an invalid claim.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hi there! We're super grateful for the time you took to leave us feedback. It's a pleasure to see that you enjoy the easy setup, the array of available currencies, and the overall platform capabilities. We'll do our best to continue supporting your online business with a smooth experience. Regarding your concerns about fraud, we'd love to look further into them and assist you. Could you please send us an email at supportplus@2checkout.com with more details on the issues experienced? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Martín
Martín
Founder in Argentinien
Internet, Selbstständig

The most painful authorization process. There is TOO MUCH support that gives you NO SUPPORT at all

Kommentare: Painful authorization process.

The most painful authorization process with the most ridiculous rules, when you write to support there can be three or four different people answering in the same thread, and it seems you never get an answer. I had to threaten to abandon the thing entirely so that they would finally help me step over some ridiculous obstacle of their own making. Its almost as if they dont really want you to use their service. They put stupid limitations like you have to give them ONE url from which the purchases will come. So what if I have two subdomains? Then to set it up you have to really put yourself into the documentation and figure things out by yourself, like using the signing service for checkout arguments. It's really vital to their company yet it is quite cryptic to understand. Also, I finally couldnt use it because it didnt allow me to withdraw to a US or EU bank account, rather it forced me to withdraw to my own country's bank account, which is a no go in the moment.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are taking the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and we are sorry if we did not live up to your expectations. For further information, please feel free to reach out directly at service@2checkout.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rakeshkumar
Partner @codedthemes in Indien

It helps me to run my Digital Product business effectively

Kommentare: For me, it's a really easy experience with my WordPress EDD store. Everything runs smoothly with Reporting, timely payment, fraud detection etc...

Previously we are using Paypal for our Digital Store. But we face lots of issues like the end customers not using Paypal, Countries boundaries, failed orders, etc...So 2checkout comes in this alternative and gives us 100% satisfaction at that moment.

The Admin Panel interface needs some work for User Experience, they have the bulk of options and sometimes you feel hard to find such options. The Fraud detection is great but they charge too much amount if any chargeback is received. Till now I am not able to calculate how their chargebacks are counted.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello, Rakeshkumar! Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated in our efforts to improve our product and services. We're happy to learn that you are satisfied with our solution and its features, including online payments, fraud protection, and reporting. Rest assured, we are currently working on fixing the issues you have mentioned. For more information on chargeback calculation, please visit this link (https://verifone.cloud/docs/2checkout/Documentation/27Refunds_and_chargebacks/Chargeback_fees) or reach out to our Chargeback team at chargeback@2checkout.com. Thank you!

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

2Checkout is good if you need your funds to be wire transferred directly to your bank account.

Kommentare: For our SAAS products, we used 2Checkout for recurring payments.

The best part for us is that 2Checkout can wire transfer your fund right to your bank account.

I didn't like the UI/UX also that the company can accidentally announce that they do not support certain types of credit cards such as MasterCard.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our platform. It's great to know that we are meeting some of your needs and expectations. However, we understand that there may be some areas where we can improve. We appreciate all feedback, and we will be sure to address the points you mentioned!

Adnan
Director in Saudi-Arabien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

2Checkout

Kommentare: We have a great experience with 2checkout. The support is also excellent

It's very easy to create a product and manage its pricing.

They don't allow to change the bank easily for payment transfers and more than one bank is also not allowed.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in Indien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied, but definitely room for improvement

Kommentare: As the owner of a small business, I have been using 2Checkout for my payment processing needs for the past year. While I have generally been satisfied with the platform, there are a few areas where I feel it could be improved.

One thing I appreciate about 2Checkout is that it offers a wide range of payment options, including credit and debit cards, PayPal, and more. This has made it easy for my customers to make purchases and has helped to increase sales. It is widely accepted and has a trust factor with my customers. The platform is also relatively easy to use and navigate, which has made it simple for me to manage my transactions. Setting it up is easy as long as you have all the details, tax info, identity cards etc ready.

However, there are a few cons that I have encountered while using 2Checkout. One issue is that the fees for using the platform can be quite high, especially for smaller businesses. Another issue is that the customer service is not always as responsive as I would like, which can be frustrating when trying to resolve issues or get questions answered. Finally, the platform has experienced occasional outages or glitches, which can be frustrating for both me and my customers.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Priyansh! We're happy that our solution takes the burden of online payments off your shoulders! Regarding your concerns, we apologize for any inconvenience, and we want to reassure you that we are constantly working on improving our platform, response times, and others. Thanks again for your review and for being our customer for the past year.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder & CEO in Ägypten
Computer-Software

Powerful and customizable e-commerce platform that help you succeed

With a powerful set of tools, Avangate really helps ISV and Micro-ISV to sell products and reach more markets. By utilizing a large network of affiliates, extensive detailed reports, promotions, A/B testing and lead management tools and customizable carts and email templates you can sell more and understand your business and users. Avangate offers extensive set of API which enables you to automate every aspect of the purchasing process. Support team of Avangate is knowledgeable and offers fast and reliable assistance.

Complicated and not-mobile friendly control panel that make the products setup and utilizing other tools difficult. Difficult to customize shopping carts with the lack of documentation to help build custom store using API

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Dear Ahmed, thank you so much for your feedback. I have some good news: we are revamping our Control Panel and the beta version will be released very soon in December - stay tuned. As for the comment on the shopping cart, I will ask the technical support team to get in touch and discuss your needs to be able to make some concrete suggestions. Goes without saying that you can reach out to supportplus @ avangate.com anytime with any setup or technical questions.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Côte d’Ivoire
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2Checkout

2Checkout is a payment processor that is partnered with many of the top online payment gateways. They make it easy for merchants to create an account, accept credit cards and make payments on the go. The platform empowers merchants with a suite of features that make it easier for them to reach more customers and increase their revenues.

This is one of the easiest ways to process online payments. I'm able to set up my 2Checkout account in a matter of minutes and start accepting payments from shoppers all around the world.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Ismaël, we're really grateful to have you on board, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing 2Checkout. Have a great rest of your week!

Dmitry
Dmitry
COO in Belarus
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good support, outdated UI

Platform support is really good and they really take care about each request. They have huge number of options but sometimes it is hard to tune them in the right way as they are quite messy.

We are using platform for more than 2 years now and missing the critical feature to allow us passing discount information from our site to the platform without entering it in Avangate cPanel. We also were trying to set up subscriptions for our products but lost in options. 20-30 connected with each other features made it impossible to set up without a good knowledge of how do they work. Platform developers made it over complicated. Commission rate is 5-8% that is quite high. Administration UI is old - coded in early 2000 and requires a good product manager to be sorted out and redeveloped.

Ricardo
Magister in Uruguay
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experiencia

Kommentare: I've installed a newsletter with paid subscribers. 2checkout worked fine, it satisfied all my needings

It wasn't easy to find a provider for subscription. I tried other services, but 2checkout offers all I wanted.

The financial information is given in many currencies. I would prefer to see all the data in dollars.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello, Ricardo! Thank you a lot for your review! We are happy you are enjoying our platform and services and we are grateful you took the time to give us feedback. Most of the reports display an amount in a default currency which you can actually convert to your currency of choice. To learn more about this, please refer to this article - https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Documentation/19Reporting/Revenue_split Thank you for your understanding! If further questions arise, you can always reach out to us at supportplus@2checkout.com.

Adil
Owner in Pakistan

Awesome Service

Kommentare: 2Checkout is the best in the industry and believe me they provide such a user-friendly support that I cannot even think of switching to any other service.

I have been using 2checkout services for 10 years and found it one of the best in the industry. The customer support is awesome. The online support agents instantly resolve the issue and even email queries are addressed within 1 hour.

Very convenient, easy to set up and integrate and there are no signup charges.

Fernando
COO in Spanien

Good overall functionality and great customer support

Fast and professional service support and availability of numerous paying options, particularly in Brazil, where we currently operate

Lack of more detailed information on failed payment processing. When this happens the info from the dashboard is limited so we have to submit a request for more info.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hi Fernando, Thanks so much for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it. I have passed on your note regarding notifications for failed payment processing to the product team. It's always useful to learn about clients needs and specific use cases, it helps us constantly improve the platform & our services.

Quelle: GetApp

Decent product, does what we needed.

It’s easy to set up, and allows us to enable subscription based offerings on our social networks with a robust platform that the current script didn’t support.

The support is a bit slower than some others I’ve tried, but overall, still not tealky a con as much as something to be aware of.

Juri
Juri
Quelle: GetApp

Very stable and reliable e-commerce

Kommentare: We use Avangate for many years, recommend it to other people, etc. No problems with it, very professional and comfortable for use. Good support, stable payments.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Discriminates against Christians

Kommentare: I believe they discriminated against my corporation for its Christian values and that it has a Cross in its logo.

Very easy interface for integrations, well known name

Application denied to sell products which others are selling via this software. So support took 24 hours to deny an account but never reached out to say why or check if their decision was sound or not.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello! Thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please know that there are many factors that are taken into consideration when an account is reviewed. In general, all restrictive actions we take are to protect the partners and the customers from any negative scenarios. The most common reasons for closing accounts are generated by fraud scenarios, elevated chargeback rates, and consequences of banking regulations, among others. More details can be found on the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you signed up, where you can find an overview of cases where closures may be enforced. For further assistance regarding your account status, you can reach out to underwriting@2checkout.com. We can certainly understand your disappointment and we regret that we are unable to meet your business needs and wish you the best of luck in the future!

Shiva
Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly Product

User interface is very friendly and offer different features which makes it unique and best from the rest of the softwares. It is easy to configure and fairly cheap.

Dashboard takes little time to master it. Also there should be multiple withdrawals way. Customer support could be fast.

adolph
Dropshipper in Libanon
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

The best payment provider

As a lebanese i struggle to get a payment provider 2checkout has helped me a lot in my dropshipping business and never let me down thank you

The withdraw option should be valid at anytime we need to withdraw but its ok now

Annelise
Annelise
Business Manager
Quelle: GetApp

We've been partners for 10 years!

Kommentare: We trusted Avangate right from the beginning when they were launched, and we've had a great partnership ever since. We recommend them for the efficiency of their system and friendliness of their staff.

The widest range of supported payment methods in the world. Competitors don't come even close. Great marketing strategies for their affiliation system. Great team of passionate employees with quick feedback

platform not so flexible: some capabilities missing

Stefan
Co-founder in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Their acceptance process is gruesome

They have the best regional availability compared to other alternatives I could find.

They will decline you for allegedly selling prohibited products, even though you are not selling those products in particular. Just use Stripe, or Braintree or whatever else you can, I guarantee you will have better communication and experience!

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. To help us sort this out, could you please provide us with more details directly at service@2checkout.com? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm mostly satisfied and will keep using Avangate

So far the service was very reliable. Flexible fulfillment options, flexible configuration. I recommend it to others.

Withdrawal options are very not flexible. I wish Avangate would allow multiple withdrawal ways adjustable on-the-fly.

Hany
Mr in Ägypten

Good

Easy to use you don't need any training

Non, I didn't finf any cons till now, if you find something please tell me

Thomas
owner in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Seems like a dodgy company, bad support

nothing so far good to say. Because a Wordpress Plugin provider opted to use their payment methods, I came across a dodgy tax situation.

Had a business question in relating to how they add taxes to orders between European countries. They shouldn't, but still do. Their customer service did not answer my question nor my follow up questions. Seems like a very dodgy company that needs to be IRS investigated.

Aparna
Aparna
Executive in Indien
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Payment Gateway for Business

2checkout provides a wide range of payment solution and integration library which can be simple use with an single click to any of CMS solution;

Support is little slow and sometimes they refuse without any reason.

Dilraj
Dilraj
Sr. Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and customizable payment solution

Kommentare: Overall, its a great tool for managing your financial systems and for integrating it according to your different requirements with customer support always helping you for getting the job done.

Great software for online payment systems. It can be customized according to your payment requirements and support multiple payment systems and currencies.

There can be a steep curve for learning how to implement it with your system, but the documentation and customer support gets you over the curve.