Über 2Checkout

2Checkout ist die All-in-one-Monetarisierungsplattform, die deine Einnahmen maximiert und den globalen digitalen Vertrieb vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über 2Checkout

If you manage to get the right service support I think you will get a good value for money option.

The customer service is terrible and non responsive.

Bewertungen zu 2Checkout

3,9

2Checkout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 2Checkout bereits verwendet?

Teya
Teya
Teacher: Digital Illustration in Bulgarien
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You gotta fight if you want to work with them

Kommentare: I'd say my experience is more bitter than sweet. If it wasn't for the savings I am making, I would never choose them over Paypal, who care far better about their customers.

In some contries across the ocean 2checkout is the more budget friendly alternative. I like their inlice checkout function which basically allows the customer to see a simple popup with " Enter your card details", instead of going through long and complicated sign in process. Oh, and there is of course the fuction to pay with Paypal, which some customers prrfer. I feel that this really gives sales a huge boost.

It takes months to be approved and become a partner of 2checkout. In some contries you get a bank loan more easily! The worst part it that if you are not approved, you will not know why. They will never tell you!They rejected my website twice without informing me the reasons behind their decision. When I reached out SEVERAL TIMES to ask what the problem was, their support was kind enough to reply after a whole week. The issue in my case was A SINGLE WORD that they didn't like in the header of my website, so they rejected the application without even trying to check if I would be willing to change this single word. I have to say also that the support is not empathetic at all. As their partner you will be giving them money - % from your sales. Insted of treating you kind and nice for this, they make you feel like you're begging them to work together. There is this tone of arrogance in the emails of the support that I didn't like at all.

Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & Quick support

Kommentare: Really easy to setup, it works perfectly with shopify, where our store was located. It also accepts payments form paypal but we decided to use 2Checkout only for credit and debit card.
Also we fell in love with the fact that the amount of currencies that they manage was huge compared to other platforms, the withdrawal of the money to our accounts was really smooth most of the time.

This platform is available in many countries where shopify or Etsy payments aren't available, it manages a lot of different currencies and is very easy to make many processes automatic.

It's more a dislike from our own customers than from the platform, the fraud avoidance works really well but sometimes the clients got away with an invalid claim.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hi there! We're super grateful for the time you took to leave us feedback. It's a pleasure to see that you enjoy the easy setup, the array of available currencies, and the overall platform capabilities. We'll do our best to continue supporting your online business with a smooth experience. Regarding your concerns about fraud, we'd love to look further into them and assist you. Could you please send us an email at supportplus@2checkout.com with more details on the issues experienced? Looking forward to hearing from you!

George
Director in Costa Rica
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

48 days and still have not received payout

Kommentare: I have been using 2Checkout for just over 5 years. My experience up to the beginning of November of this year was okay, I would give them either 3 or maybe 4 stars. Then on [sensitive content hidden]
our regular payout bank transfer never arrived at our bank. We have asked for proof and the SWIFT document for the transfer. Neither have been provided. We have asked for the sending bank contact information, they refuse to provide it. We ask our receiving bank to see what they could do and they ask for the SWIFT document so they could trace. Now I choose to give them 1 star because zero is not an option. We are a small business and a missing payment of several customer invoice and purchase payments have not arrived after 48 days and no information that is needed is being provided. So that is my experience,

When I started using it in 2017 it was a better company with great "how to" videos and great support.

They have been sold twice sine we started using it and each time has been a downgrade. They no longer seem to care about the users.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Could you please send us an email at supportplus@2checkout.com and provide us with your merchant ID or website, for us to be able to identify your account? One of our experts will reach out to you in case additional information will be needed. ​​​​​​​Looking forward to your email!

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

2Checkout is good if you need your funds to be wire transferred directly to your bank account.

Kommentare: For our SAAS products, we used 2Checkout for recurring payments.

The best part for us is that 2Checkout can wire transfer your fund right to your bank account.

I didn't like the UI/UX also that the company can accidentally announce that they do not support certain types of credit cards such as MasterCard.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our platform. It's great to know that we are meeting some of your needs and expectations. However, we understand that there may be some areas where we can improve. We appreciate all feedback, and we will be sure to address the points you mentioned!

Adnan
Director in Saudi-Arabien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

2Checkout

Kommentare: We have a great experience with 2checkout. The support is also excellent

It's very easy to create a product and manage its pricing.

They don't allow to change the bank easily for payment transfers and more than one bank is also not allowed.

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy
Digital Marketing Consultant in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The top payment gateway for global online payments

I started using 2Checkout in 2015 and I really liked its smooth way for integration with custom developed websites, and their powerful fraud protection system. 2Checkout is also accepting online payments via credit card and PayPal.

They should be more flexible when it comes to integrating with websites that has multiple activities as they are only offering their payment processing services for the websites that has one business activity! so if you sell e-books and courses on your website, you can't use 2Checkout according to their policy, you should include only one business activity.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Ahmed! We highly appreciate your feedback, and we will forward it to the appropriate departments.

Sarbjeet
CEO in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Avoid, Suspicious and Likely to Steal your Documents

Kommentare: WORST AND PATHETIC EXPERIENCE EVER HAD WITH A PAYMENT PROCESSOR

Not a single thing to like about this company

- ZERO KNOWLEDGE SUPPORT - IRRELEVANT ANSWERS - BREACH AND MISUSE OF IDENTITY, DOCUMENTS. - FINALLY, NOT A SO CALLED 'PAYMENT PROCESSOR'

vor 4 Monaten

Sarbjeet, we're deeply sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Your feedback is important, and we would like to investigate the concerns you've raised. Please reach out to our support team at supportplus@2checkout.com with more details about your experience, and we'll do our best to address your message in a timely manner. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Martín
Martín
Founder in Argentinien
Internet, Selbstständig

The most painful authorization process. There is TOO MUCH support that gives you NO SUPPORT at all

Kommentare: Painful authorization process.

Once you have been authorized to use it, you have many options to configure and the checkout pages are quite nice.

The most painful authorization process with the most ridiculous rules, when you write to support there can be three or four different people answering in the same thread, and it seems you never get an answer. I had to threaten to abandon the thing entirely so that they would finally help me step over some ridiculous obstacle of their own making. Its almost as if they dont really want you to use their service. They put stupid limitations like you have to give them ONE url from which the purchases will come. So what if I have two subdomains? Then to set it up you have to really put yourself into the documentation and figure things out by yourself, like using the signing service for checkout arguments. It's really vital to their company yet it is quite cryptic to understand. Also, I finally couldnt use it because it didnt allow me to withdraw to a US or EU bank account, rather it forced me to withdraw to my own country's bank account, which is a no go in the moment.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are taking the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and we are sorry if we did not live up to your expectations. For further information, please feel free to reach out directly at service@2checkout.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dmitry
Dmitry

Avangate

Kommentare: Been using Avangate as our primary payment processor for 6+ years with literally no problems. It just works and does what it should do. Customer support is acceptable, email response is usually within 24 hours (my experience with their support is limited as I only need to contact it 1 or 2 times a year at most).

Easy to set up and integrate, intuitive, everything's well documented.

Sometimes customers complain that the Backup CD they ordered is not delivered or significantly delayed. I'm not sure if it's Avangate fault, though.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great alternative for payment processing

Kommentare: It's a great tool for accepting payment in different currencies and add it smoothly to an online store.

It's really a good solution for ecommerce payment processing. Easy to set up and also can be used from most countries which is not the case for other tools.

Nothing much. It's quite all rounded and a good solution

vor 8 Monaten

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback means a lot, and we are delighted you had a great experience using our service. We strive to offer a reliable and user-friendly solution for eCommerce payment processing, and it is truly rewarding to know that we have met your expectations.

Jose
Technical Support Specialist in Honduras
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Effective Payment Processor

Kommentare: 2Checkout definitely accelerates the payment process for our online customers

The ease of use and how quick it processes the payments; customers can pay for their goods at a glance

Perhaps the revenue that needs to be credited to the app could be less; but we're aware that it depends on the transactional volume

letztes Jahr

Jose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We're glad to hear we help accelerate the payment process for your customers. This really made our day!

Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive payment processing service

Kommentare: One of the projects I work with has it as payment processing service.

2Checkout allows you accepting payments and issuing invoices for your products via product payment link right via dashboard. So if you e-store is under construction you can keep on receiving payments.

The service had major issue mith Mastercard lately. As far as I know they were forced to PayPal gateway.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hello! Thank you a lot for your review, we are grateful you took the time to give us feedback. We are also happy you are enjoying our platform and services, particularly the payment processing capability. Regarding your concern, we have been actively working to reactivate payment processing for Mastercard and grow the number of payment methods you can offer to your clients. Therefore, we added the processing of credit card payments via PayPal to offer your customers a seamless payment experience and the option to pay via Visa/Mastercard and via American Express and Diners. Thank you for your understanding!

Fernando
COO in Spanien

Good overall functionality and great customer support

Fast and professional service support and availability of numerous paying options, particularly in Brazil, where we currently operate

Lack of more detailed information on failed payment processing. When this happens the info from the dashboard is limited so we have to submit a request for more info.

Antwort von 2Checkout.com

Hi Fernando, Thanks so much for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it. I have passed on your note regarding notifications for failed payment processing to the product team. It's always useful to learn about clients needs and specific use cases, it helps us constantly improve the platform & our services.

Quelle: GetApp

Decent product, does what we needed.

It’s easy to set up, and allows us to enable subscription based offerings on our social networks with a robust platform that the current script didn’t support.

The support is a bit slower than some others I’ve tried, but overall, still not tealky a con as much as something to be aware of.

Juri
Juri
Quelle: GetApp

Very stable and reliable e-commerce

Kommentare: We use Avangate for many years, recommend it to other people, etc. No problems with it, very professional and comfortable for use. Good support, stable payments.

Shohanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great payment gateway solution for every everyone

First of all 2Checkout support team are awesome for their support. Their payment gateway solution is more awesome. It's fully hassle-free. My billing team likes 2Checkout for hassle-free. Now my company can take payments with PayPal and credit cards from my clients directly on my website without any hassle. Also, they have a perfect dashboard for use. I'm very satisfied using 2Checkout. I hope they keep up the good things and word.

I liked their Instant Notification System (INS) and Instant Payment Notification (IPN) most. The more awesome thing is clients can easily manage their order, subscription, invoice, and payment details from https://www.2co.com/.

Shiva
Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly Product

User interface is very friendly and offer different features which makes it unique and best from the rest of the softwares. It is easy to configure and fairly cheap.

Dashboard takes little time to master it. Also there should be multiple withdrawals way. Customer support could be fast.

adolph
Dropshipper in Libanon
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

The best payment provider

As a lebanese i struggle to get a payment provider 2checkout has helped me a lot in my dropshipping business and never let me down thank you

The withdraw option should be valid at anytime we need to withdraw but its ok now

Annelise
Annelise
Business Manager in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

We've been partners for 10 years!

Kommentare: We trusted Avangate right from the beginning when they were launched, and we've had a great partnership ever since. We recommend them for the efficiency of their system and friendliness of their staff.

The widest range of supported payment methods in the world. Competitors don't come even close. Great marketing strategies for their affiliation system. Great team of passionate employees with quick feedback

platform not so flexible: some capabilities missing

Aleksandr
Rebeca
Designer in Costa Rica
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Useful and easy

Kommentare: Definitly 2 checkout solved the direct purchase on my web, with all the security for the customers, once I had it the sales started easily. The support team is always available and quick in response. The process to refund a sale it's so easy and effective.

The integration with my page was so easy and the process to get the service, they were always in communication with me, takes a little more time that I expected, but at the end the waiting was value

The dashboard it's no so friendly, sometimes I feel that I can't find the things that I want to view easily.

Sneza
Life Coach in Montenegro
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and reliable service

Kommentare: Very pleasant experience of a timely, professional and reliable service.

As I was on the receiving end of a refund from another company, and also physically on another world continent, I've found 2Checkout's support and intermediate service VERY valuable and reliable. Everything processed in a timely manner with great follow up from their customer support.

No cons in my experience. They kindly explained me the process and then proceeded with actualizing it. No hiccups. :)

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good but Expensive

I like that they support most countries even third World countries which is good. So No one left behind in this digital age. And they also integrate with Payoneer which is Awesome!!!

They charge per transaction of like 5% or 6% which is two times of market rate because other companies charge like 3% per transaction. Also, they have No Invoicing system in place but similar companies offer this service.

Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

2 checkout is a simple to use solution that would work well for most small businesses

It is so easy to set up and works on a mac computer. I found it to be the easiest shopping cart to set up. The backend is so easy to navigate and receipts have a nice layout and option to email.

I found the software was missing a few options to be able to make this my solution but it was really close! It was not very useful as a POS solution.

Dilraj
Dilraj
Sr. Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and customizable payment solution

Kommentare: Overall, its a great tool for managing your financial systems and for integrating it according to your different requirements with customer support always helping you for getting the job done.

Great software for online payment systems. It can be customized according to your payment requirements and support multiple payment systems and currencies.

There can be a steep curve for learning how to implement it with your system, but the documentation and customer support gets you over the curve.