OptimizePress

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Yolanda H.
Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent experience. I will be using OP for a long time. Looking forward to OP3

Vorteile: After searching long and hard, I chose OP as my tool of choice for my online course training. The tools and feature are great. You can use the solutions and templates out of the box. OP provided the greatest value for money compared to competitors

Nachteile: It​ takes time to learn, but once you know it, it is a breeze. Customer service could be a lot better though. The system takes a toll when using OP.

I love Optimize Press!

Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Barbara B.
Owner Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I can build website pages myself and that saves me A LOT of money. I can go in easily change my text or even the website easily. I can make a large variety of site pages with their easy to follow templates. I like how they provide many options in order to make each page or site look different.

Vorteile: What I like best is that there is lots of training and help if you are not familiar with building your own web pages. There are videos and text help in all areas of building your site. I can build a large variety of pages easily.

Nachteile: Not sure... I do think I like using all of it.

Great Website Builder

Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great website building solution. It gives me the flexibility I need without being an overly cumbersome program or being tied into a monthly payment plan like most software is. Their support team can be a little delayed (they're in the U.K., I'm in the U.S.) so that's something to be aware of, but it mostly seems to be a time zone thing and not because they're unresponsive to customers.

Vorteile: Optimizepress is the perfect software for building websites full of features on the Wordpress platform. It's simple to use but full of incredibly useful features like email integration, sales funnels, membership platforms, etc. They have a great subscriber area where they teach you everything you need to know about using the software. In that area you can also see the websites you have licensed and make any changes you need.

Nachteile: Set up time between different sites can take some time. If you're building one site, it's not too bad, but setting it up on multiple websites will take a little bit of time and patience to get it going. It's a simple process, so it's not that big of an issue.

I have had good and bad experiences with Optimize Press. In my opinion it has gone downhill.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Jorden B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When it was first released it helped me grow my business and my online membership site. I was able to build sales pages, optin forms and an entire membership site which I still use and have. It was amazing when it first came out and was really cutting edge.

Vorteile: When Optimize Press was first released it was cutting edge at the time. It did everything I need. Helped me build my websites and membership sites. It was great functionality and helped me start my online business.

Nachteile: I believe that because they offer a 1 time payment and not a reoccurring charge Optimize Press doesn't stay up-to date or is the cutting edge anymore. I have experience several annoying bugs with the software, a lot of glitches making me so frustrated at times. I know they have put a lot of effort to make it butter but right now it has been passed by other page builders. I can't recommend this software anymore due to all the issues I have experienced. If they would charge monthly and be able to pay developers they could make this software great but there is just a lack of support now.

Makes page building a snap. Great tool for creating landing pages, courses, etc.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Gordon F.
Honcho
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's fast, easy and effective.

Vorteile: Very robust and feature-rich. Fast and easy to learn. Create anything from a simple landing page, to a complete membership site within this tool.

Nachteile: Cost. Complexity. Demanding on system and browser resources. Page builder doesn't play well on mobile and tablet devices.

Extremely poor support

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Luis G.
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their launch suite is excellent. Many good features.

Vorteile: Once you learn it is a great plugin, very complete. I give them that.

Nachteile: The support team addressed our first difficulty in time. We were happy.
The second time around we sent a ticket, that was responded promptly, where they requested login details from our site. After sending the details one full week passed without resolving the issue. A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time. I did send the details and two more days have gone without them helping us.
I am left under the impression that either they simply do not follow up on tickets, or simply could not resolve the issue and simply hide from the customer.
I feel extremely disappointed, since we are in the middle of a course launch and have been left in the dark.

Designing pages is a snap with OptimizePress

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Gordon F.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This tool was recommended by a colleague, and I'm so glad I took his advice. It's fast and easy to build great looking websites using OP. Great tutorial library from the developer himself...

Vorteile: Fast
Powerful
Feature-Rich
Valuable

Nachteile: Doesn't work well on tablets and mobile..

OptimizePress 3 once again proves to still be the worst Wordpress plugin

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Bryan D.
FOunder
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Worst online company for any Wordpress plugin. Also, my hosting provider knew about this them for the number of Wordpress plugin conflicts they bring.

Vorteile: This thing is utterly useless. The new OptimizePress 2 is crap where it does not work. It take days to get a response on open tickets. 2 weeks later, there is no end in site with wanting access to my FTP My hosting provider warned me about this Wordpress plugin with the huge number of conflicts with other popular plugins. No reasonable business owner would allow a vendor to potentially monkey with settings on a live revenue generating website. Now they don't want to refund based on this. As a result, credit card chargeback was issued since they don't respect customers when things don't work out.

Nachteile: Easy but embedded videos do not work. Support had unreasonable demands. They want your money so banks are involved to get it back

It was great... I guess it's better !

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Rostane G.
Communication Director
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I used it a couple of years a go for a specific client and it was very good and easy to use and the client was happy, so I was !

Nachteile: It was still a bit complex back then, the learning curve was a bit long but the overall project went well so it's all good.

Wanted to love it, ending up ditching it.

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Lakshmia F.
Business Coach & Consultant

Vorteile: Pricing was good
Support is pretty good
Comes with plug and play templates
Works on Wordpress
Integrates with most programs

Nachteile: The code is HORRIBLE. If you have to remove the pages, the code left behind is so awful! Expect to spend time cleaning that up.
Personalization was hard
Can't use custom fonts unless you use Youtube to teach you

Best funnel marketing integration with Wordpress

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Shahram S.
Freelancer

Kommentare: I could have my marketing funnel within Wordpress well integrated!

Vorteile: We build a complex funnel with Optimize for a health product. It integrates well with WordPress. It integrates well with Facebook comments integration on our Wordpress site.

Nachteile: I wish there was more integration with other Wordpress plugin shortcodes. Though most of them integrates well, but at times there is a conflict with its Java script.

Optimizepress Review

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Erik H.

Kommentare: I really enjoy working in Optimizepress. I have built a total of four websites using the product and each time it gets easier and easier. They continuously are adding new, pertinent features. It is a great value for the money.