Great Program that creates our newsletters for us!

Bewertet am 5.5.2016
Heather B.

Kommentare: Outbound Engine creates our newsletters for us, giving us time to take care of business. Newsletters look professional and content is all relevant to our insurance business.

People there are great. Used customer service several times with very high service every time.

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Bill V.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Content for my social media and a newsletter email for my clients.

Vorteile: Content is good and the delivery is great. They do both email newsletters and social media posting to the top major ones.

Nachteile: You cannot customize the content. It would be useful to have some more control of the details of the content.

Stay Away...very expensive for simply sending out basic emails

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Bruce E.
Broker Associate
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Terrible.

Vorteile: Professional looking. Nothing more.
Rep did not even know how to import more than half of my database and told me I had to manually enter each address.

Nachteile: First one must understand the salesperson will tell you repeatedly upfront the service is monthly and you can stop whenever you would like. Once you join and try to cancel then you suddenly are told you have a yearly service. Their are monthly programs but NOT yours.
Secondly, the service is sophomoric at best and simply a blank template sent to YUOR database twice a month for hundreds of dollars a month that you apparently can’t cancel for 1 year.
Third and finally, this is supposedly for real estate professionals. If so, then it is understand this is a relationship business and as a professional I must bring value to my customers and the day I don’t they can cancel. I have had customers cancel for various reasons and have come back for the simple fact I allowed them to cancel and that I bring value and honesty to them. Desperate people and companies that need the money because they consider each sale as one and done will never allow such. Governor yourself wisely. I would suggest look elsewhere.

Good program for email blasts

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Danielle F.
Marketing Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helpful with my newsletter blasts

Vorteile: The feature to see how many people opened and/or clicked on my newsletters give me the ability to see what my clients are interested in.

Nachteile: The design capabilities seem limited. I would prefer it to give me more abilities to customize my newsletters.

von OutboundEngine an 17.6.2019

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with OutboundEngine! While we do use a template to guide email newsletter creation, we have a few options in the application to allow you to customize them. Feel free to contact our customer success team from 8 am - 6 pm M-F CST at 888-988-5526 or support@outboundengine.com -- they'd love to help!

Thanks,
OutboundEngine
(888) 988-5526
support@outboundengine.com

great social media tool

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Bobby C.

Kommentare: Great social media tool. It makes managing my social media posts and interactions easy and automated.

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
James S.
Quelle: GetApp

I have helped agents set up and use this program to help them keep up with Social Media posting.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Shelley H.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: I like that once you set it up you don't really have to think about it much more after that and it automatically sends out content at specified times for you.

Nachteile: I really do not like that it sends the same content out for different customers, it doesn't let you customize the articles themselves to add you own flair to it either.

Social media freelance consulting

Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Emily Y.
Social Media Manager
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It helps me reach new and existing clients without having to hire more employees. This is very beneficial as an independent consultant and small business owner.

Vorteile: It has helped me automate my outreach and some of my social media tactics. I can reach more potential clients for my freelance/independent consulting social media business without having to hire additional employees. It's easy to use and customer service people are readily available.

Nachteile: The price is high but that's the only negative.

von OutboundEngine an 20.1.2020

Response:
Thanks for sharing! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with OutboundEngine. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@outboundengine.com.