Gainsight CS Erfahrungen

Über Gainsight CS

Mit Gainsight werden Datenpunkte zu einer umsetzbaren Strategie für den Kundenerfolg gewandelt, die es dir ermöglicht, die Kundenbindung zu erhöhen, den Umsatz zu steigern und Abläufe zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Gainsight CS

I love the tasks feature and intuitive it is however I am still trying to figure out how I can see a full picture but we are in the set up phase.

The tool is REALLY hard to navigate as an admin.

Bewertungen zu Gainsight CS

3,9

Gainsight CS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gainsight CS bereits verwendet?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Sr. Customer Success Program Manager in USA

So pleased with how effortlessly everything works

I like how simple Gainsight has been to use and implement. We have been able to accomplish more with Gainsight in 3 months than we did with Strikedeck in 3 years.

The cost is high on a per license basis. Gainsight is very heavy on the resource side when it comes to implementation.

Chad
Chad
Vice President, Client Success in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The product delivers

Kommentare: I was pleased overall with the product and the service. I feel the product continues to evolve to serve the needs of CS management, the CSMs and other functions in the organization such as Sales.

I had recently rolled out Gainsight at our organization. The tool is extremely powerful and allowed us to take advantage of our unique data model to achieve business outcomes. This included getting more visibility into the health of our customers and the ability to send targetted emails with dynamic data to our customers.

The recorded training was very long and painful. This needs to be improved. There are some strange glitches and lack of user alerts that can be very annoying. The good news is that the Support and CSM team are extremely helpful.

Sales Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good CMS Tool

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Gainsight is solid for it's primary functions at our company.

Gainsight is good for onboarding customers and tracking health scores.

It's a clunky system and the salesforce integration and timing syncs can be a lot better.

Angela
Sales Operations Manager in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very difficult implementation

Kommentare: You will not get any value out of this product unless you map out very thoroughly all of your processes, the factors that make an account poor or healthy and you have a dedicated resource to configure the system - it is by no means a plug n play tool, and you need to know what your goals are from the beginning. Unfortunately, our implementation has been very difficult, and I have heard the same from other companies as well. The system is very tricky and requires the support of an implementation project manager in order to get most things completed. Their support team is very good, and now that I know the system pretty well I am adept at making configuration changes quickly.

ability to sync BI data and use it in Gainsight functionality; Account Scoring functionality, good for customer success teams where CSMs manage a lot of accounts

difficult to configure without support, buggy,

Rebecca
Customer Success Managet in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gainsight for Account Management

Kommentare: Overall, Gainsight has some great features and the integration with Salesforce keeps the data accurate and easier to navigate

Gainsight is a great tool for housing all customer accounts and managing their data, tracking activities, and creating tasks and account plans.

The biggest downside of Gainsight is the reporting ability and lack of ease in creating a report. It is not user friendly to create a custom dashboard or get a customized report.

Sr. Director, Client Operations - Global Client Success in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful CRM insights, analysis and automation tool for account management operations

Kommentare: Gainsight has helped automate practically every step and touchpoint in our Client LifeCycle and Maturity model. Client Success can now focus exclusively on building strong relationships instead of busy work entering data into our CRM!

Gainsight offers world-class support, training and guidance on their incredibly flexible and robust platform. The feature set is impressive and the ability to set up a whole account lifecycle for automation is super powerful.

Gainsight is expensive and the learning curve is steep. Adopters should consider staffing specifically for GS administration and engagement internally.

Misty
Manager, Sales Operations in USA

Robust tool, but need clear deployment plan

Kommentare: Gainsight has been key in getting all our customer data from Salesforce into a single view for our Customer Success team to use. Deploying really required a clear project scope, with insight in how you plan to you utilize the various aspects. You can't just assume you can build rough Call to Actions (CTAs) and the program will pay for itself. You really need to think about what you want for an outcome. For example, tracking healthscore is a great feature, but if you don' t internally have a clear understanding of how you are driving health, the scoring won't be useful. The customer success team is outstanding and will stand by you until you have a successful deployment. The ability to bring in data into an MDA table is key for those processes that don't quite fit into the out of the box program.

Ease of use

Jenna
Client Success Manager in USA
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

At my prior employer we used Gainsight for our CRM.

Kommentare: Great for customer management, as well as daily/monthly task management!

I loved the ease of the product in managing tasks. It gave the option to snooze tasks to show that you've at least made an attempt prior to closing it out. Also, the fact that the product can integrate with Salesforce is great! It makes logging call activity for all of the company to see SO easy.

I didn't really have any cons in regards to the Software. I believe it's one of the products out there that you pay for what you get - it's by far the best CRM that I've used, thus far.

Senior Success Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Insight into success

Gainsight is extremely easy to use, integrates with Salesforce, and gets me the the info I need to do my job as a customer success manager.

It took me some time to find the right way to use the software, but now that I have a system down I have no complaints.

M
Manager - Business Systems Program Management in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use showing valuable customer metrics

Kommentare: This is great software if you know what types of actions you want to take against the data and know how you should measure customer health. We've run into scenarios where internal users disagree about the calculation of customer health so I recommend getting agreement from executives who will support the overall ranking/rating prior to implementation. I love everyone I've met from Gainsight and look forward to upcoming enhancements!

Easy to use, nice UI

Wish it allowed more data functionality. We use IOD (Informatica) for almost everything to get to the lists/data we want.

Megan
solutions delivery manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful system for customer management!

Kommentare: Overall, using Gainsight has changed the way I work as an account manager. Before, I was using spreadsheets and other documents to track everything for my customer which was inefficient and cumbersome. Now, I'm able to set a plan for my customer upfront and use playbooks to follow and ensure the best experience possible for them! I will never go back to managing customers without it!

I really like using Gainsight to keep all of my customer information in one place. Daily, I use the tasks in my cockpit and success plans to keep me on task with my customer deliverables. The timeline allows me to have all of my notes, emails, and calls logged in one place. There are so many options to configure your customers C360, the options are almost endless.

I rarely have issues with using Gainsight, it really has changed the way I approach customer account management. I will say that there are times I have an issue with linking customer LinkedIn profiles, and I would love to see a more robust way to track customer org. charts. Otherwise, it's a wonderful tool!

Partner, Customer Success & Account Management in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best-in-class customer success management platform

Kommentare: Positive. They really care about customer success.

Gainsight has been a leader in the CS space for a long time. They number of possibilities and integrations are endless. The team is knowledgable and they offer so many free resources for people starting out in customer success.

Like all CS platforms, you need to have the technical people and time commitment to onboarding. If your implementation is complex, you may consider a 3rd party.

Customer Success Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Application to Keep Track of Customer Health

- Easy collaboration across multiple teams in an organization to keep track of a client - Helpful CTAs to ensure you are staying on top of an account - Can assign tasks to other members of your organization

- Steep learning curve - Very out-of-the-box implementation, not a lot that the administrator can customize - Sometimes the web application can be laggy

Jason
Project Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Customer Success Tool To Enable Deeper Engagement....

Kommentare: We're level-setting the effectiveness of our reps, and making their action lead to direct impacts to customer success.

The fact that the software takes the guess work out of "who should I call next" is amazing. And better yet, I can model the best practices of my most effective reps to bring all reps up to that level is amazing. No more trying to figure out what rep x did to make the customer jump 20% in revenue. I can track it.

Not a bad thing, but because it does so much, you have to talk a crawl, walk, run approach. You can't do everything out the gate because it's just too much. So you're forced to pick and choose your battles.

Todd
Client Marketing Manager in USA

Very robust client success tool

Gainsight can help you manage just about everything around client account management. It can help you track events, send you or clients notifications, monitor health scores, trigger various actions, provide dashboards, etc. There is functionality for anything you can think of and the integration with SFDC is key. The company also showcases a lot of thought leadership and shares some very helpful assets and articles.

Because its so robust, it takes a while to begin utilizing everything it can do. The learning curve is a challenge but the platform is fairly intuitive, so you can work through it.

Client Success Director in USA
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential for my role

Kommentare: Overall, I'm satisfied with the tool. It's a required piece to the organization of my role.

I really like how this software helps me to manage my portfolio, goals for each account and track to completion.

At times, it can be complex and not as user friendly. There is so much this tool can do but the report aspect isn't as intuitive as I'd like.

Rosa
Senior Operations Manager in USA

Most comprehensive CS tool out there

Kommentare: Overall great -- even when we run into issues, they are quick to help and support

1. Highly configurable -- we are able to adapt and build just about anything with the Rules Engine 2. Helped us continue to scale with robust email campaign functionality 3. Flexible reporting 4. Fantastic strategic guidance

Can be hard to use -- definitely recommend having a designated Gainsight Admin to run the system. The advanced features like Rules Engine are pretty complex.

Client Relationship Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Client Relations Software Around

Kommentare: Overall it is a positivive experience once you get over the learning curve. optimized for my day to day work and easy to use.

Easy way to track your clients activities and leave key notes on them. Great dashboard use and overall just a fantastic optimization of sales force for Relationship Managers and there book of business.

Sometimes can be buggy and the screen optimization needs to be fixed.

Nicole
customer success in USA

Can be tricky to navigate but overall very helpful

The reports you are able to generate have been especially helpful. Also have one platform that houses various types of data

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate around or has excess steps to find something in the software

Rebekah
Rebekah
Senior Customer Success Manager in Israel

Seems like it has potential

Kommentare: so far so good! Looking forward to seeing it all set up!

The sales forces intergration seems to be lacking. We are trying to move from saleforce to GS but none of the chatter notes or contracts were pulled in while everything is easily able to be pulled out. Since we have been using SF for 6 years we will still need to check SF quite often,

Peter
Renewals Account Executive in USA

I like the idea, has potential, but definitely room for improvement

Kommentare: Overall, I like the idea of GS and what it offers. There are plenty of integrations which is great, however, it can get a bit messy when working in GS. There are a ton of tabs. I think if the layout were a bit less complex, it would be much easier to use.

I like the function where it alerts me when customers are getting overages and also when they have low usage. I also love the email function. I can use saved templates and it pulls data directly in from a separate software. It is also viewable from SalesForce.

There is not a great integration in SF between opportunity notes and the notes section in Gainsight. This causes me to have to check 2 areas for information pertaining to 1 account. I also have to copy and paste the notes from one either SF or GS and paste them in the other. My workflow would be much more efficient if I was able to have a more one-stop-shop. Also, I wish there was a better notification function that alerts me on CTA's.

Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Made my life as a CSM way easier

Easy to use and adopt. Lots of functionality. Nice UI and UX. Good integration with Salesforce. We did in house training for 3 days and we are able to log in and start using. really consolidated all of our spreadsheets.

Almost too much functionality. Not too many cons. The key will be limiting the learning curve so we aren't overwhelmed with too many features at once.

Dean of the R365 Academy in USA

Jury is still out if it is worth the cost

Gainsight is an excellent tool for your CSM teams. It automates a lot of the procedures and processes that would otherwise be lengthy and manual. They also have their onboarding dialed in and know how to get you up and running for success.

Gainsight is only as valuable as the data you get into Gainsight. So if you have data issues, this platform might not provide you with the most value. We utilize Gainsight with Pendo Analytics and Salesforce (Pendo collects user engagement and pushes to Salesforce, which is then collected by Gainsight). So before you jump onboard with Gainsight, make sure you have sufficient data feeds for your new (somewhat expensive) tool.

Rosa
Senior Operations Manager in USA

Great tool for sophisticated CS teams

The ability to automate and streamline all your workflows is unparalleled

The tool is REALLY hard to navigate as an admin. Everything is edited in very segmented sections and requires a lot of advanced knowledge to use. This is not a tool for small CS teams or teams without a designated Gainsight Admin.

Patrick
CSM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

An overall good tool

Kommentare: Overall the tool has held up its end of the bargain.

A good tool that gets the job done. While it is on the more expensive end of options it definitely holds its value.

The only negative I have is the price - there are other tools on the market that serve the same purpose.