Record360 Bewertungen

von Record360

4.6/5

About Record360

Record360 offers industry leading software for digital condition documentation, asset condition management, and claims management.

Erfahre mehr über Record360

Yehuda D.
Rental Agent
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"What I like about record 360"

Vorteile: Record 360 makes it easy to check on vehicle damage to determine if the customer renting is responsible .It has helped us countless times!I strongly recommend..

Nachteile: It may be the actual phones,not the system itself,but sometimes it freezes up when you're taking the video

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Kenneth T.
COO
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2019

"SEEING IS BELIEVING "

Kommentare: Very good, couldn't live without it today unless a better videoing solution that adapts to our in house software comes about.

Vorteile: The ease in videoing your equipment everytime the equipment goes out with a customer and comes back from a customer. We also found many other ways to utilize this technology such as off lease check ins, equipment evaluations and how the customer is treating the equipment when discussing upgrading the equipment. physical damage write ups, e-mailing the customer the check in/out video and the list goes on and on.

Nachteile: Software changes to fit our business are not that easy to do through Record 360. Sales support doesn't really support you after the sale. This is where we could have made changes but there is a time difference east coast to west and maybe that had something to do with it.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Anne N.
Member
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2019

"Record 360 is money well spent"

Kommentare: It is very simple to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customized it to my specific needs. I wasted a lot of time and hard drive space just taking and uploading my own pictures. Love that the time and date stamp is very visible on the pictures and I can easily email them to my customers.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It can be accessed by all my employees, anywhere. It is great to have a photo backup of each rental not just for damages but also I take pictures of meter readings and fuel reading so no arguing that someone wrote the hours down wrong. It's so much easier to send the photos now, I use to scan and upload my pictures to my computer, I would have to search thru all the days rentals find the right one then send. With this app all I got to do is hit "send email"

Nachteile: I wish I could zoom in a bit more sometimes but it is manageable and if I invested in a bigger screen for my computer it would probably fix the problem.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Angela D.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"The Staff helped make my decision to use this. Excellent customer service ... first call to support."

Vorteile: Record 360 designed our software for my individual business use with exactly what I needed, nothing else. The fields I needed are there and there are no extra ones that I have to just ignore or not use. It is totally tailored to my needs.

Nachteile: It doesn't always upload the video quickly. Sometimes it sits in the cloud until the person who has it on their phone gets into a different cell service area. It's baffles me, especially since my building is has WI-FI.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
George A.
Office
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"Very happy"

Kommentare: Very pleased! I would recommend this to anyone in my field.

Vorteile: The app is very user friendly, it's able to run all platforms, and overall a huge asset to our company.

Nachteile: Sometimes upload speeds take some time when trying to upload multiple files.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Stephanie G.
Head of Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"USE THIS PRODUT"

Kommentare: I had my hand held just enough when setting our workflow up. They're smart, they set it up for you, instead of trying to train you through doing it. Much better solution than many of the apps out there. The staff were beyond helpful, and well versed on their product.

Vorteile: The app is super simple to use. It's configurable to EVERY ONE of your needs. The staff here are top notch and kind. Not one complaint from this picky customer.

Nachteile: Not one negative thing so say about the software. It works. It's simple. It's comprehensive.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
James M.
Sales
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Love Record 360 every dealer should use it!"

Vorteile: I like that I can use my personal phone, just tap it open, sign in and start recording. Also like that I can send it with or without wifi.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Posey D.
Community Development Director - Let's Move! Outside / YD
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2019

"A True Game Changer! "

Kommentare: Inventory Management
- Real Time Photos of how inventory left one location and arrived at another location.
- Photos of Actual Inventory items instead of using stock photos. Our customers are able to see the actual "Used inventory", and understand any wear and tear items before traveling to inspect and purchase.

Vorteile: The ability to upload real time photos of our inventory when receiving new inventory or moving from one location to the next offers the ability to record any damage or changes to the inventory from one location to the next. It's a true game changer when it comes to inventory management and knowledge of tires being changed out between locations or specifications were wrong on the inventory check in / out sheets.

Nachteile: It's only as good as the user. Bad photos means missed opportunities.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Realtor
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Great way to take and store records"

Vorteile: This is a great way to take and records. You can verify as well as store. This really helps with the ease of use. Great for property managers

Nachteile: Like anything involving the capture of sensitive information it is your responsibility as a business owner to do your due diligence on the company and make sure that they are doing the right thing with this data

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Marcus B.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Record 360 is an amazing tool!"

Vorteile: Record 360 is awesome because it allows you to take and store real time photos, and upload them for others to see.

Nachteile: Sometimes it feels like it takes forever for the content to upload. I have had the video freeze multiple times.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Sarah D.
Admin Assistant
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Record 360"

Kommentare: It is easier to use your finger for signing than a stylus.

Vorteile: The app is easy to use and it is helpful with our business for recording check in and check outs of our rentals.

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like is sometimes you cannot unselect a drop down bar.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Saif H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2017

"Great tool for many uses"

Kommentare: I've been using Record360 for my real estate flipping business. I use the app during my initial property visits to record what work may have to be done and give me a general sense of the property that I can review later to make a decision to purchase. I also use it when I do my inspections for work being done on current projects and share my findings using the report with my contractor. It has easily streamlined and taken hours off my inspections and allowed me to streamline my process very effectively. I would recommend Record360 app to anyone who needs to document and/ or share visual aspects of any project or item.

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: Need easy way to share reports while mobile. Would be nice to be able to self customize fields.

von Record360 an 27.2.2017

Leo J.
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2017

"One of the worst apps I have ever used. "

Kommentare: I own a Hawaiian rental car company. Had a call from somebody who worked for Record360. Gave me a free trial of the product for a week....It added so much time to the rental process not to mention the app crashed so much. do your self a favor and stick to the old paper pictogram sheets. Small dings and scratches on cars is the cost of doing business.

von Record360 an 25.2.2017

Hello. Our solution is used by over 200 companies and 1,000 locations. As a past car rental executive of the largest car rental firm in the world who has personally rented thousands of cars, I believe our solution is quicker and drastically better than paper pictograms. For the employees, for the customer experience, and for the reduction of disputers. Our solution (or any app) can't work through local wifi issues which seems to have been your issue as I look at the notes in our files. I'll have someone contact you on Monday. Thank you, Shane

Rebecca H.
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2016

"great solution"

Kommentare: This solution literally eliminated damage disputes for my rental business and also improves customer service because I don't get into the disputes anymore. It's super easy for my employees to use and for the price, it is well worth the investment. Thank you Record360 for saving me money and making my life easier!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2016
Nate E.

"Cool Product!"

Kommentare: Record360 software is really great technology that can be used for a great variety of things. It's high functioning and can be used very practically.

von Record360 an 27.2.2017

Mark E.
Finance
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2017

"Record360 is a True Money Saver"

Kommentare: Evidence is hard to deny. I love this App and company. It is so easy to use and offers tremendous value for property protection. It's the peace of mind I've been looking for.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Practacle application. Valuable.

Nachteile: None

• Bewertet am 25.2.2017
Timothy D.
Actor
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

"peace of mind"

Kommentare: While renting a moving truck I used record360 two show that there had been some windshield damage prior to my usage the vehicle. When I returned, the accused me of breaking the windshield. I was able to refute it and got my full deposit refunded. Great experience overall.