Whip Around Erfahrungen

Über Whip Around

Übernimm die Kontrolle über Flotteninspektionen und Wartung. Inspiziere und warte deine Fahrzeuge und Ausrüstung mühelos.

Erfahre mehr über Whip Around

I hate that I didn't know this product was out here before now.

Bewertungen zu Whip Around

4,9

Whip Around hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 474 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Whip Around bereits verwendet?

Peter
Peter
Supervisor & Maintenance Coordinator in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All in one Fleet management System

Right from the start i found this software easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to maintain. It takes alot of the hassle out of Fleet management for the managers as well as the drivers. With the recent addition of the Maintenance section, we've been able to keep better track of upcoming services and certifications resulting in less down time for the fleet.

Customization of the reports would be a benefit as well as being able to assign annual inspection dates, for CVIP or other certifications, to vehicles instead of relying on the reminders section. having it auto populate in the maintenance section when due.

Director of Ops in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Much easier to track and share inspections

Creating Faults to track repairs and being able to assign to mechanic to be signed off on once repaired.

I would like to see some user/driver based forms. ie: Payroll Entry, Time Off Requests, Parts Requests, etc.

Cassandra
Office assistant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What I wish it had

Kommentare: Its great for pretrips but other than that trying to use anything else I have struggled with bugs or just a release of the feature to early to where it really needed more thought and development. I hope to see some corrections of the current features to make it more used friendly on all platforms.

The inspections tab works great its user friendly on both driver and mechanic side and I don't have any issues there.

1) I wish you could make assets available to more than one group. I want to separate my mechanics and drivers since they have separate forms but I would then have to have 2 of every asset making me pay double. 2) I wish you could achieve vehicles. We have had trucks get totaled and we have to keep pretrips for records but we don't need to keep paying for the asset to be active when we don't have it any more. 3) I wish the phone app was more comparable to the computer. There is so much you cant get to or navigate on the phone and it makes it hard when you out in the shop trying to look through inspections and work orders of the truck you are trying to repair. The app overall is just not user friendly for mechanics which makes it hard to teach them to use it. 4) This would be a great tool for mechanic shops if you found a way to make a customer asset for vehicles not owned by the company.

Glenn
Training Manager in USA

GlennM

Kommentare: The online help is very quick and useful when training new admin users.

Ease of creating forms that include photos to be input by drivers. Easy for drivers learn to use right away.

having to create a 'team' for each driver/asset.

Robin
Fleet Supervisor in USA

Simplified our lives!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We use Whip Around for our fleet of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation vehicles. We need to be in compliance with state and federal regulations on par with ambulances. Whip Around keeps our vehicles properly inspected by drivers, and stocked with all the required equipment at all times.

The ability to track the needs of our drivers without trying to track a flood of emails was a huge draw. The new dashboard tells us everything that needs to be addressed at a glance, every day.

We learned through trial and error that organizing our vehicles by their fleet number made tracking easiest. There is a slight, but manageable learning curve. I suggest creating a "Test Car" profile first and looking over what the vehicle profiles ask for. The more information you put in, the more effective the software becomes.

Marc
Director of IT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This is the best mobile app based inspection app we've found for our needs. It is very customizable and easy to monitor compliance. They continue to develop new features and their customer support is awesome.

Easy to setup of customized inspections. Relatively easy management of fleet assets. Easy to track compliance and condition of assets.

Mobile app is slightly buggy but still performs.

Josh
Safety Manager in USA

The Little App with a Big Time Savings

Kommentare: Its versatile and we are exploring options to eliminate standard paperwork reports where ever we can by using the app.

The great options for implementation to many users is great feature. With the texting and email of the link to down load app made fleet wide assimilation easier than most other new programs.

Would love if you could have non-inspections come up on a different reporting system. App could be used for Safety tracking for drivers or vehicles if Accident reports were not treated like regular vehicle inspections.

Nicholas
Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy navigation and Reliable

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so great, have been using over a year and great to see the improvements and evolution

WA is easy to navigate and extremely user friendly. Customer service is also spectacular and always available when needed. It's a very useful tool for fleet management and nice to have a step away from keeping track of paper DVIR's and maintenance with its online and app features.

Very minimal but some things could be tweaked or more accessible to change on our own.

Alicia
Senior Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WhipAround a very dependable application

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have nothing to say but the excellent application and excellent customer service, our agent calls every month to check and see if all is going well and if we need any further assistance.

We like that we are able to trace any repairs, and maintenance due, and the fact that we get notifications is awesome

Is not that I like least maybe would be a great idea to add a location when they are doing their inspections

Heather
Heather
Personnel Director in USA

Review of Whip Around

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy for drivers, like all the options and custimizations

Integration and eventually required a contract

Mark
Project Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Where have you been all our life WhipAround?

Kommentare: I think much of this is answered above but I'll try to comment simply here with some bullet points.
-improved time management for our mechanics to the tune of 20%
-our fleet has stayed moving more regularly due to a streamlined means of communications and necessary repairs. We've gone from being primarily reactive to primarily proactive. In 1 half of our company we've seen an 80% reduction in rental costs and I attribute some of this to the introduction of WhipAround to our fleet of heavy equipment.
-We have improved accountability from our driver's. We can now see who is and who isn't following our policies and procedures on a daily basis and take corrective action
-In the past we operated off of homegrown spreadsheets and files to hold information about our fleet. Now we are able to have 1 spot to store vehicle/equipment info, photos, reports, faults, repairs, etc. So simple!
-Overall, I have and will continue to suggest WhipAround to anyone I associate with as I firmly believe in their product and the support from their team. We at Belknap Landscape Co. honestly couldn't be happier with our relationship

#1 - customer service and implementation of the software into our organization was amazing. #2 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is number 1 in customer service and attention to our needs and product development thoughts. #3 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to fly out to our team to help onboard our drivers into the software and provide a personal approach to the training #4 - the software is SOOO simple to use yet incredibly powerful and valuable in terms of results #5 - our drivers and mechanics now communicate totally differently than they use to in the past. Everything is streamlined and documented #6 - speaking of documentation...gone are the days of carbon copy books and tracking down hand written forms. Our organization has 4 facilities and to transfer information in a time-effective manner was everything but successful. With WhipAround the right people in our company get the information they need instantaneously allowing us to keep the right documents in the right place for legal purposes, allowing our mechanics to respond instantly to the needs of our fleet to keep them going and to effectively schedule the necessary repairs we need to run a profitable business. Everyone in the process of our fleet is accountable to their specific role when using WhipAround. Finally, the folks at WhipAround are all about product development and always open to suggestion/improvement of what they provide for a service which is a huge value add proposition in my book.

It costs .25 cents more per month per vehicle than the carbon copy book that we used in the past. Just kidding...that's all I've got. We thoroughly enjoy the business relationship we have with the WhipAround team!

Scott
Operation's Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: We are using Whip Around most particularly for Inspection reports on trucks and trailers as well as Inventory control and a mechanics checklist. Thus far, it has been great. We are supposed to be able to combine it with our Verizon Connect account, which we havent figured out as of yet, but it is a matter of time before it gets even better.

The ease of use is probably the best thing. We did a simple training for our crew one day and started use the following Monday. It was really easy to use.

Have not really found a con as of yet...

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks so much for your review Scott and yes we now have an integration with Verizon Connect. We a keen to continue to develop this and improve the customer experience. Please contact your account rep at Verizon Connect to get your credentials to connect the two accounts. If you need help with configuring it please let us know via the online chat. We are there 24/7 to support you.

Christopher
COO in USA

Robust, yet simple fleet management. I highly Recommend it.

Whip Around is a critical part of managing our fleet. It allows our drivers to easily go through a custom checklist pre- and post-trip, which will email the admins of any failures or maintenance issues that are found so they can be quickly resolved. We also use Whip Around to track the miles and have set custom notifications at certain milestones for maintenance BEFORE it's due so that we can plan for downtime, etc. The maintenance module allows us to easily run repots on the overall costs per vehicle which helps us project allowances in our budget quite accurately.

The app is always in the portrait orientation. It would be great if when you turned the device it went into landscape.

Chicago Operations Manager in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Whip Around

Kommentare: Whip Around is great because it replaces the head ache of paper pretrips. It can be updated with the click of a few buttons and is very customizable to any need your business has in regards to checklist and inspections. The reporting is clean. Its very simple to add vehicles, users, or employees.

I like that Whip Around is completely digital. It has a unique API that can be integrated into our reporting platform, Looker. I like that the software is user friendly. It is very dynamic in that changes can be made in a few minutes vs traditional hard copy inspections which would need to be reprinted or versions become obsolete. The email reporting and the web platform reporting makes it very easy to see if employees are completing their inspections. If there are faults, we can easily identity them to send on to the mechanic. We have been able to integrate it company wide very easily because of how dynamic the software is with adding new users, vehicles, locations, forms, etc.

I would like a existing fault form that can be filled out for vehicles as they are added to the fleet or whip around is integrated. I would also like the ability to customize forms a little more with something such as a multiple photo option. I would also like a Manager version within the application. I would also like to see Whip Around continue to partner with telematics companies.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks for the review! Multiple photo cards are being worked on along with more functionality added to the mobile app for fleet managers and mechanics. Keep an eye out for the ongoing updates!

Joe
Safety and Training Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for remotely managing fleet and driver staff

Kommentare: Overall, Whip-Around is a great product and a very effective tool.

I am part of a team that manages over 70 drivers and a fleet of 33 vehicles in 16 states. This software has been the perfect solution to remotely manage pre and post trip reports, vehicle maintenance, and driver compliance. It’s very simple to implement with drivers due in large part to not require special or expensive equipment - most of our drivers use the free app on their own smartphones. We also use inexpensive Samsung tablets which we leave on the vehicles (one per vehicle). Other great features are the document management for fleet and drivers, mechanic notifications and updates, and the ease of generating reports and summaries.

The only thing I would like to see improve is the driver communication tools. Currently, there is no feature in place that notifies drivers of the status of faults they reported. There is a feature to leave comments on a fault report, but drivers are not notified of those comments. Also, there is a feature to alert drivers if they miss a report or to send them reminders, however, it only sends these notifications via the app for drivers, so they would have to be logged in to see it. Sending text messages directly to the drivers via their personal mobile phones would be much more effective.

Dan
Dispatching Coordinator in USA

People actually helping people -

Kommentare: My interactions with the Whip Around crew has been great. They are actually people - can you believe that!? People helping people in an attempt to make their software better, make your jobs easier, help you solve problems and eliminate wasted time... its crazy. When I send a message to their support team on the website, I get a response (sometimes from a robot, but even the robot is helpful and a real person will be with you within a couple minutes); when I call I get to talk to someone; when I email I actually get a response - they even follow-up with appropriate calls and emails. Super great group to work with. The software has been easy to implement (given proper time to create the forms) and the way we were able to create and customize these forms has sped up the drivers times on completing pre-trip inspections, reduced the number of faults missed, and decreased our maintenance turn-around so that our vehicles are kept road-ready more often. Implementing and using Whip Around has been a very positive experience for us.

I would change the question to ask "What DO you like most..." as we don't plan on eliminating the use of Whip Around anytime soon. It has saved us a ton of time by digitizing and streamlining a cumbersome paper data-entry process. That benefit just by itself, ignoring the other utilities of Whip Around, more than justifies its low-cost (which is another great benefit).

There is only one small con that I can think of currently - It would be amazing if the system would auto-log drivers out after X amount of time being idle. This issue also falls on our drivers for being forgetful or non-observant, but auto-logout would eliminate the "oops, I didn't realize I was on another drivers account" hiccups.

Antwort von Whip Around

Hi Dan! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are currently in discussion about the auto log out for drivers. I will be sure to keep you in the loop with this. We appreciate your business and are so excited to continue working with you!

Jeremy
Branch Owner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver

Kommentare: I stepped into a situation with 30 Recreational Vehicles with varying conditions and I was drowning trying to figure out which units needed what work. After researching and receiving demos from multiple providers, I did a trial of this and was sold. The utility of this tool is great and I cannot imagine trying to keep track of all these units the way we had before I bought this business.

WhipAround understands what's important about finding, managing and resolving defects to a vehicle. From start to finish I can digitally facilitate this aspect of my work, keep straight the status of the units, communicate clearly to several stakeholders, including insurance companies. The interface is intuitive and I can navigate around it easily with links to an inspection, a defect, a form, an asset readily available.

There are times that my inspections (which can take over an hour) will time out and I will lose my work in the middle of it. Doesn't happen often, and I think it might be if my phone switches from wifi to cell signal, but it has been frustrating. I also wish I had access to landscape photography and larger resolution images if needed.

Daniel
Driver Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great solution with agility to customize

Kommentare: Improved record keeping of DVIR (electronic), improved depth inspection (photos), improved speed of communication (real-time updates), improved confidence by frontline users (Drivers) that company is adopting technologies that improve their jobs (a building of confident after training)

Template based forms which can be customized to my my needs/specifics.

Each card or inspection area has limit of (5) reminders/items/descriptions... sometimes needing to created additional cards vs. a longer list. (Yet, I know this limiter leads to more intentional/more thorough/higher engaged inspection) Also, some UX feedback on not being able to go to other fields when keyboard is active other than done. (variable size of tablet screens/pop-up keyboard size may be customer end constraint)

Antwort von Whip Around

Hi Daniel, Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. The developers have been made aware of your suggestions. If you have other pieces of feedback, please make sure to send those over.

Lawrence
Fleet Manager in USA

Inspections & Maintenance

Kommentare: I have loved using Whip Around. Since we have started using it, it has automated our maintenance program so when a service is due, it automatically creates a work order and sends i to our mechanic. One of the other best parts is the customer service. They have ALWAYS been prompt and helpful.

We do all our vehicle inspections with this software. I like making sure that inspections are done by the drivers by forcing them to take pictures of all 4 sides of the vehicle. It also helps if we find damage to be able to go back and find when it appeared and have proof.

I am still working on figuring out the maintenance side of it. There have been several improvements. The one issue is that a drivers comments do not appear on a work order. When you turn a defect to a work order, it only shows the category. For example, lights, when the driver fails it and says right headlight out, it only shows on the work order as a light failure.

RITA
DOT Compliance Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of Our Best Tools

Kommentare: From the moment we expressed interest in this product, we have had a great experience. Their customer service is always available and always helpful. I've expressed interest in having other features before and they listened. This is a great company with a great product. This is one of the best tools we have in our DOT Compliance program.

Whip Around is easy to set up and use. Driver training can be done in minutes. Also, the card system it uses can be tailored to your company's needs, and our drivers actually like doing their inspections this way. I have no doubt that our drivers always did their inspections, but getting them to correctly fill out inspection forms was a nightmare. With Whip Around, all the problems I had with paper inspection forms were solved and I am getting more complete inspections than ever before.

At this time, I have no cons to report regarding Whip Around.

George
Fleet manager/lead mechanic in USA

Pleasantly surprised

Kommentare: we started using the app immediately and as a result breakdowns and roadcalls are down 40% from the previous 6 month period. repairs are scheduledmore efficiently reducing down time and I don't have massive bundles of DVIR slips to sift through or store

I can set reminders to go off on the drivers phones until they have completed their daily inspections, I can go back through the inspections to see who is doing them and who isn't, the app gives me a leader board so I can recognize the drivers that are following new protocols as requested

in order to add new drivers or equipment I need to have it done vs being able to just do it myself and there are no generic reports for rental units

Antwort von Whip Around

Hi George! Thank you for leaving us this feedback! I wanted to reach out and let you know that as an Admin on the account, you are able to add new drivers and equipment. Also, the forms are customizable and you can add all of the reports you would like! We offer a daily webinar training that covers all of this, so feel free to give us a call to get registered for one!

Dominic
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is the Program You Want

Kommentare: We've been able to reduce down time, accurately track repairs, and keep a regular maintenance schedule with ease since starting with whip around. The whole experience has been great and I am very happy with the decision I made.

The software is easy to use, the setup is quick and easy and the company overall is great. You can tell that they care about their customers and want to improve their product to suit our needs. I love being able to track all of the maintenance that has been done instantly every day, it has improved our maintenance program immensely.

There are really only a few things that I would like to see change, but they're minor inconveniences overall. First, I wish I could create a work order without a fault being required. I would like to just manually enter information about a fault and create a work order all in one step. Second, I would like to be able to search/ enter work that was performed on a machine by the parts that were replaced and the fault that caused them to fail. Right now I just have to do some digging to figure out which fault I need to look at again.

Brian
Operations manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Logistics usage.

Kommentare: Overall WhipAround is a huge improvement to some of the more archaic methods of fleet management. The interface is a healthy design, user friendly, and excellent at navigating you where you want to be. The product itself offers a vast amount of tools and resources available to you at different levels.

I enjoy the ease of general fleet management. Helps us detect issues that could otherwise go unnoticed.

I don't have much to say about cons, it's more about the usage we personally get out of the product vs the capacity it could provide other companies that operate differently.

Johnnie
Operations Department Head in USA

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Kommentare: We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

We use Whip Around every day for our Pre and Post Trip Inspections for our entire fleet which is about 30 trucks and drivers. It's very simplistic for the administrator as far as customization. And it's very easy for the end users (our drivers) to use. It also helps our Fleet Maintenance Department track faults and needed repairs.

Our company has been using this software for the last few years. However, being new to the company, I personally have only been using it for the past 5 months. But so far, I can honestly say, there's not too much this software is lacking.

Gwen
HR Generailst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic System - Easy to Use - Made us Compliant

Kommentare: The CSR's at Whip Around are amazing to work with - they check in regularly to make sure everything is okay, they provided and in-person training for free, and always answer questions in a timely manner. They have a chat feature and someone always replies within minutes!

This software is very easy to use, as it can be used on a cell phone, tablet, etc. Our Service Technicians picked up on it very quickly, and it encouraged them to do all pre and post-trip inspections in a timely manner, which helped with our DOT compliance.

There is nothing we don't like about this software. There are even features we don't currently use, but it has so much potential .... I can't say enough about how this software has helped our Service Managers manage inspections, repair, etc.!