Über DocFly

Online-cloudbasierte Plattform, mit der du PDF-Dateien schnell erstellen, bearbeiten und überprüfen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über DocFly

It was a little sluggish and took a bit of time to scan multiple documents at one time.

Bewertungen zu DocFly

3,9
4,0

DocFly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocFly bereits verwendet?

Mario
Mario
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PDF PRO ROCKS

Kommentare: Magical. Never had the need to look for any other software for 3 years. I can fill a form out in minutes and it will look all typed up.

I love that I can grab ANY PDF and manipulate it to my desire. I can Grab PDF forms of any kind, and fill them out with checks and text! Makes it fun to fill out government forms!

Sometimes, and I mean very rarely, it can overload and glitch. It happened one time when I was opening a large exported PDF Drawing. But it only happened once.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easily i can edit documents without hassel

Kommentare: My overall experience with Docfly is good, what i need to complete my task, i get all in package, Editing files, highlighting points, marging document , replacing different pages is very easy and quick.
They should work on PDF to word,excel file conversion, beside they can work in interface area also, some time i did not able to find required tool.

In Browser PDF editior, so i dont need to think about device storage. In chrome browser i can handle my all editing work. Marging separate files is very effective for me, i am able to marge separate files ,without lossing any data. By paid plan it also have 10 gb cloud storage , where i am able to save my data, later i can with teammates. Converting PDF to image option i liked most, without lossing quality i am able to do that. Making highlight for future checking is very effective for me. Besides it is very easy to use, no need extra training to handle this beautiful editor.

Converting PDF to Word function does not work perfectly, sometimes it didnot catch all fonts, besides rhey should include PDF to excel convertion also.

Magdalena
Costume Designer in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful Document Editor for Companies

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

DocFly has an excellent PDF converter for companies.

DocFly makes rational assistance in document editing.

Xueliang
education in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The text edit is not usable

Kommentare: I tried using it for 3 -4 hours to figure out the problems, but I failed. I have to delete it from my computer and buy another software which cost more. I am so disappointed with that. I regretted I did not use the trial version before I buy it. I thought the addition of text on PDF is a basic function, it should be similar for most pdf software. I never thought this function does not work at all.

What I need is to add some text in some of my PDF docs. I thought this is a basic function for every PDF editor , so I purchase this one which is not expensive.

Last night, I tried to edit my PDF file but I was so disappointed with this function, and today I have to buy another pdf editor. That means this software will be deleted. The problems are 1. when I start to type text, it gets so slow and then no response at all. I repeated many times, this problem is the same. 2. when I usee the form function to add forms on a PDF doc, The direction of text is 90-degree rotated, not from left to right, but from bottom to up. So, you can only see the first letter, then you can not see anything. 3. I added click boxes on the PDF doc, but I could not delete it if I found I did not need it.

Business Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The ability to add and remove pages from a scanned pdf is a game changer

Kommentare: We digitize all of our documents so scanning and sorting could be a tedious process before. Being able to scan 100 single page documents as one then go in and separate and sort them is so much for efficient.

Instead of having to stand at the scanner and scan countless individual documents I can scan a stack and then separate and sort them within the program. Huge benefit.

The only con about this software is that you can't set a printer as the default. I've spoken with them and it was certainly on their list, but as of today I still can't do it.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software to manage pdf files

Kommentare: Can join so many files in one, to create a full document with all information that I require

You can joints different files, the file or pages selected You can eliminate pages from the files Manages differents page in one file, rotate pages, change position of the pages Can note comments in the files, and save the changes you maked All in the easier way

The interface is a little ugly, but easy to use, and you can find the tools that you want to use easy That's the only thing that I would change about this software, make more nice to user

Daniel
Daniel
Asistente ejecutivo superior in Venezuela
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO

Kommentare: My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings. Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

Sunita
Sunita
Project Lead Development in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty

Kommentare: PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

Harper
Harper
Graphic Designer in USA
Molkerei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My favorite PDF driver

Kommentare: My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

Dave
Dave
Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best alternative to Acrobat on the market

It does everything we used to use Acrobat for. It allows us to import and convert via the software or online. The price point is perfect. Free

Nothing negative to say. Works as it should.

Winfield
IT helpdesk Support in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How to Get Started with Doc Fly

Kommentare: Very convenient and trustworthy. All you need is an internet connection and you're ready to go. However, I don't see any feature on the free option that allows me to share files and allow another user to edit or amend a document in real time, as I do on Google Docs. That, I am confident, will go a long way toward making a significant difference for some Users, particularly on a professional level.

Create a PDF Printing a PDF Convert to PDF View a PDF document

No Cons. It has always made my life easier, and I appreciate how simple it is to use and navigate.

MOSES
MOSES
marketer, entrepreneur in Kenia

Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!

Kommentare: The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro
I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro.
PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning. We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go. Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

Caleb
Auditor in UK
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Essential PDF editor!

Kommentare: If you use/edit PDF's on a frequent basis as I do, this software is essential!

PDF Pro is an incredibly user-friendly piece of software. When needed, help files are readily available and useful.

the only downside is that it is quite expensive compared to other competitors in the market, which is a slight put off.

This is good software to protect my documents and have a good quality in the format of the document.

What I like most about this software is the security of the protection of the rights of sources, especially it is very useful in my work as a lawyer because I work with very delicate documents, besides protecting my initial format, avoiding errors in the document.

I do not have anything that I do not like this software is very efficient in each of its functionalities

Cody
OPERATIONS MANAGER in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED

Kommentare: YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED BUT YET I HAVE NOW PAID FOR IT 2 TIMES

THERE IS NOT A THING THAT I LIKE ABOUT IT NOW.

I PAID FOR IT BUT EVERY YEAR I GET KICKED OFF AND HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN

gloria
nurse in Venezuela

convert your documents fast and easy to pdf thanks to pdf pro

Kommentare: the easiest and easiest way to convert your documents of various formats to pdf

It's free and easy to use allows me to convert different types of documents of different formats, to pdf converting a pdf document causes the weight to shift besides if I want to share the document they will not be able to make editions which guarantees my authenticity

I would like it to have an application to download it on my cell phone, since being a software of such importance and easy use, it should be expanded more and not limited, but I do not find any disadvantage

Mayowa
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

PDF pro

Kommentare: Great software for merging pdf pages into a single document.

Great piece of software, this software allows me merge many pages of separate pdf files together into a single document.

While this is a great software, keep in mind that it requires some subscription to derive the full benefits.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly. Easy to use commands

Kommentare: Overall it's a very good tool to work on specially when we need to update the for our requirements

The most important thing is that we can easily update the text at our desired place. Good part is all the commands are user Friendly and easy to understand

Text allignment take some time to adjust at original placeovel

francisco
nurse in Venezuela

easily convert your files to pdf, a better quality format

the main advantage is being able to convert files in other formats to pdf not all formats can be visualized, so it is necessary to convert it, and this software is the easiest and safest way I have found It is compatible with different operating systems I have the option to configure whether or not I want someone to be able to edit or print my document

I wanted to have the pdf pro on my mobile device, however I have not found the application, so I have to convert the files online

Sarah
Office Support Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PDF Pro is great for creating, viewing, and modifying pdf-based documents while keeping them secure.

Kommentare: Great tool for editing pdf documents and keeping them secure at the same time!

I like most that you are able to edit text, modify images, and apply passwords when needed. It helps make editing documents while keeping them secure - a much more simple task!

I least like its ease of use. Sometimes the icons and tools can get a bit confusing when differentiating and deciding which icon or tool will execute what.

Paul
Service Provider Manager in USA

Easy to use and Free

The best part about it is that it's free for up to 3 files per month. I deal with contracts and compiling paperwork that is sent to me and I received them in various formats, sometimes I get a separate file for each page. PDF Pro makes it easy for me to quickly compile all of the various documents into one pdf file quickly and easily with the Merge. Split, and Rotate tool.

There isn't much to not like about this tool. It has everything that I need and more. I can't think of anything else anyone would need.

Sherry
Physician Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF Pro

It is very easy to use. It helps me in my job.

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it!

Yiqi
Student in USA

easy to use, great UI

The PDF Pro is very easy to use, and the User Interface is also very beautiful. And the pdf combination function is really powerful.

Though it provides a free edition on the Mac platform, but some functions still need to be purchased.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Creates PDF files quickly

It's easy to edit, convert, and organize PDFs.

I have nothing to dislike about this.

Jean Louis
student in Ruanda
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

PDF pro

Kommentare: i use this PDF pro occasionaly at my studies.it is helpful because it allows me to have an acces to dome saved file when i need to use them on my own

Easy to use, contains aller the mot common PDF finition every user need, but the most important advantage of this software, it revolutionalise all functionalities of pdf we were familiar with.for instance it allows to edit someone else's file or you have saved before, allows to convert PDF to Microsoft word.

it is time consuming.because when using the batch processto extra data, it Will process two file only