Best event registration system for Higher Ed out there!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Academic Services Senior Professional
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product has taken the headache out of registering faculty for our campus-wide trainings. We can easily administer, create, and cancel trainings and participants. I would highly recommend this product. In fact, other admin units on campus have started switching over to using Corsizio.

Vorteile: We tried several other event registration tools and found that they did not quite meet our needs here at the University of Colorado Denver. We stumbled upon Corsizio and instantly knew this is the tool for our faculty to easily register for our training events! Participants do not need to create accounts, it's easy to manage participants (add, remove, cancel registrations), it grants certificates either automatically or manually, it allows you to customize the event language, add images and videos, and the overall usability is phenomenal! The best part is that currently Corsizio is free (Except for taking payments!) Honestly, we would pay to use Corsizio, it's really that great!

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is that you cannot create events that do not have a specific date. So for example, we like to have our faculty/participants register for online trainings, but these trainings are open-ended and do not typically have an exact date. I wish there was a way to make an event open-ended and without a specific date attached to it. It would be nice if it somehow integrated with our Canvas LMS, but it is not necessary. Other than that, there is really no other con!

von Corsizio an 26.3.2018

We really thank you so much for being part of our platform here at Corsizio. Your feedback and your time to provide us with such enthusiastic observations is highly appreciated by our entire team here at Corsizio. We are going to add your suggestion of having events without dates onto our development road map to be implemented.

Saved our event registrations!

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Instructional Designer
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were using a very cumbersome event registration tool previously, and it was time consuming to get anything done for registrations. This has been a game changer! Our entire team can now manage registrations, set up events, cancel/add participants, etc. It's great that we each have our own login too.

Vorteile: This is the most intuitive, easy to use, FREE option for event registration. We use it for our internal faculty to sign up for our trainings and workshops (we have about 60 per year). The customization is great - from the sign up options, to the confirmation email. Even if you do reach 100+ registrants and need to pay, it is so inexpensive and completely worth it. One of the best parts about Corsizio is that we can embed the list of events and the event registration right within our website. The new self-cancellation feature is also an excellent addition. It's also great that you can add the instructors for the training, and each person can add their bio. Each team member having their own login is also fantastic.

Nachteile: There's not much I don't like about Corsizio. It's been a game changer for our event registrations. My one wish is that there was a way to group events into different categories (for easier searching for our faculty, as well as easier for us to manage)

von Corsizio an 20.12.2018

This is wonderful to hear and many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Regarding categories, you are able to place events into categories currently, and for your attendees to filter on a specific category. But we will be improving all of that to give you the choice of also grouping the listings by those categories to make it easier for your attendees.

Corsizio Team

Easy to use, free for free events, has all the features I need and terrific customer support

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Patricia N.
Technology Training Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am the technology training manager at my company and hold a lot of internal training sessions. I needed a simple way to keep track of who was coming to which session. After researching many options, I chose Corsizio for several reasons: - Clean layout, logical interface
- Very simple for participants to register
- Free for free events
- Ability to automatically confirm registrations, remind participants and request feedback
- Doesn't have a million extra features that I don't need since I only hold internal training
Since I started using it, I've also find that I like these features:
- Ability to export registration data
- Ability to clone events
- Great customer support - every time I've sent in a question, I've received a reply within a couple hours, and they've always been really helpful.
- Ability to add other team members as users with different levels of permissions
- Custom web address for all of my training sessions

Nachteile: I have no major complaints about Corsizio. As always there are little things, like I wish I could just click and close registration for an event, instead of setting a closing date/time. But nothing important.

von Corsizio an 10.7.2018

Thank you kindly Patricia. We at Corsizio really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your feedback. Your opinion matters to us greatly.

Easy to use and a super responsive development team

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Lindie J.
COO
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed to collect online registrations for our online education program. This has been a fantastic solution. It allows me to easily collect feedback and issue certificates of completion to participants. Love it!

Vorteile: When I submitted feedback about a feature I didn't love, they actually changed it for me within a week. It was AMAZING! I've used dozens of systems over my 17 years of professional learning and have never experienced a development team that was so interested in my happiness with the product. I am so pleased.

Nachteile: The only downside is I can't post courses with open enrollment (and no clear start and end dates) easily and that it doesn't directly interface with my LMS. I would also love an option to customize my feedback collection.

von Corsizio an 8.8.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for your kind and encouraging words. We truly appreciate you very much, and we will continue to work hard to bring you more value and useful features.

Much, much better than our previous ticketing provider and a tiny fraction of the cost.

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Vilnis V.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were previously using Eventbrite which is hugely expensive by comparison, has ugly presentation, posts adverts for competing events on your booking pages, and has a very unclear checkout process. I had tried two other providers without success and my partner who has been handling bookings and billing for ages with Eventbrite was very much against switching. However, after taking a deep breath and setting up a small event with Corsizio as an experiment I was blown away by its simplicity, ease of use and clean presentation: so I migrated all our events (current and future). With several years' experience doing events I am a critical user and found a couple of minor niggles but Corsizio were quick to respond and extremely helpful. With a bit of off-line tweaking my partner now has smoother back-office processes than before. We are both not only extremely satisfied but also making more money on our events!

Vorteile: Very clean formatting, well thought-out functionality and easy integration into our web sites. It also uses Stripe as a card payments handler rather than PayPal. PayPal charged more and was confusing because it prioritises its own marketing agenda during the payment process.

Nachteile: I found it tricky to export registration data into our office systems BUT on the credit side, the company responded sympathetically to my feedback and even adopted one of my suggestions the next day, so the problem has gone away.

von Corsizio an 1.11.2018

We are extremely humbled by your feedback and it is our pleasure to help your business succeed. As you experienced, we listen to our users and adapt where needed to enhance the user experience and lower your costs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and with all potential great customers like you.

Works well for a kids holiday sports camp

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Catharina R.
Vice Chair
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's early days as I have just started using the system but it seems to work well - thanks.

Vorteile: I found it easy to use with lots of guidance for my questions.
Payment system was easy to set up. Once people started to register the presentation of the attendees is really clear and if errors have been made they are easy to correct using the edit facility.
The system is very easy for the parents to use to register the children.
I made a suggestion on the form to Corsizio and it was implemented very quickly - excellent flexibility on improving the system.
It's free for low users (up to 50 registration) with the options for payments once the registrations increase - which is fair.

Nachteile: Because the attendees are children and therefore not completing the form - I would like an option to explain which name is inserted in the built-in info for the form as this cannot be changed I believe?
It would be great if the users purchasing multiple events could 'add to cart' but we have managed with separate payments.

von Corsizio an 25.7.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review at this early stage in your exploration of Corsizio. We hope that you benefit and enjoy the value our platform provides, and we will continue to improve and add useful functionality to help further.

Great experience, from ease of use to customer service!

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Jodie R.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have experienced greater sales revenues since swapping to Corsizio from another (better known) provider of Events management software. In addition to that, we have actually found it much more useful as a tool within the business. It delivers more of what we need, and has significantly helped to reduce the course administration process overall.

Vorteile: The software is great. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. But to top that off, we've had excellent customer service. We've made suggestions that we've recognised would benefit our usage, and so often, they have been acted upon and then subsequently rolled out to the wider user community; from colour coding courses, to now (sneak preview) creating a print friendly version of the upcoming courses.

Nachteile: The one challenge I've had is wrapping my head around the multi-delegate booking. It does work very well (by adding the related delegate option) but I haven' experienced it from the user perspective to see how the payment works. As a training provider though, there have been no issues in terms of receiving payments from organisations with multiple delegates, so this is probably more a reflection of me not understanding it from the buyer's perspective.

von Corsizio an 5.3.2018

We are delighted to have you enjoy and experience our platform Jodie. It is our mission to continue to add value while paying close attention to our customers, how they use our service, and their online registration needs. Thank you very much for the kind review.

Great program

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Partner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent! I am extremely impressed with the support staff! This software helps us plan our classes much easier.

Vorteile: I have to say their customer support is incredible! If I send an email with a question, I get an answer back normally within 30 minutes. It is a well thought out answer with options and detailed instructions. They are very good about looking at new ways to accommodate my requests for new things.

Nachteile: If you work within their parameters, it is great, but if not, it is limiting. I want to take "Corsizio" name off my pages on my website...or make it smaller.
Also, I would like options on how to display my classes. This does not give me layout options. What if I wanted to feature one class and bold information on it. I cannot.

von Corsizio an 31.1.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to offer an enterprise option in the future to remove our branding from event pages.

Happy Corizio Customer

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Joseph C.
Director of everything
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been excellent. I can publish my classes easily with a very intuitive interface. I can offer coupons, earlybird discounts, and I can sell course related products as add-ons.

Vorteile: I love that I can iframe the calender page i to my website and display my classes on my website with my logos, menues, and other content. Customer support is prompt and relevent with someone who actually kniws and understands the software. I also do some free public service classes and events each year, which is a big expense to me. Corsizio helps me publish my free events without charge, and that is very helpful.

Nachteile: I cant seem to remember how to spell CORSIZIO, so if it is not bookmarked on my browser, I need to search phonetically to find the page. But, thats my issue, not theirs. It really is a great product.

von Corsizio an 6.5.2019

Thank you so much for your review Joseph. It is wonderful to hear from customers like you who have been using Corsizio for a few years now. We hope to continue to provide more value to you and your events. Cheers!

Excellent. I could not be more happy than I am with the quality of service and features of Corsizio

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
J S.
therapist / educator

Kommentare: ease of providing online information and support

Vorteile: It makes is simple for us to provide complete information and registration for our events. The responses I have received at times when I had questions as been clear, concise, easy to understand, and best of all prompt. I sincerely wish the quality of experience I have had with Corsizio was standard in all online software.

Nachteile: If there is, it would be that I have had to mess-around a number of times to get the cover photo to fit correctly in the space provided. That could be a bit more automated.

von Corsizio an 28.3.2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear. Yes, Capterra here forces you to add something in the "Cons" section unfortunately. As for the cover photo, we have recently changed how it is rendered and now would display and fit any wide enough photo without cropping its height on the public event page. It should help a lot with showing the full image on that public page.

Thank you again for using our platform and enjoy its features.

Best pay as you go registration software I have come across.

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Chakra williams W.
Proprietor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really love this registration software. Great for entry level users and more advanced users. Lots of features and a beautiful but simple UI - Running Yoga music courses is just a part time gig, my actual day job is a software QA, so I see a lot of bad UI and this is so refreshing!! Best thing is you pay per registration, not a monthly fee - great if you only do courses now and then like me :-) Would love to see more mobile responsive functionality in future builds

Vorteile: Really nice UI
Relatively simple to use
Feature rich with all the things you really need ( as opposed to features that you don't really need)
Great price - especially for occasional users (pay-per-registration)
Always adding new features

Nachteile: No mobile app (that I have found) and does not work well (UI wise) on a phone.
Only uses Stripe, so no PayPal or other gateways available.

von Corsizio an 18.1.2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and great review. We appreciate your input immensely, especially given your background in Software QA. We will be enhancing our application UI to be fully functional on even smaller devices than a tablet, and creating a dedicated native app this year too with offline capability and other goodies.

A Really Great Tool For Any Teacher

Bewertet am 23.12.2016
Taylor M.
Head Coordinator and Etiquette Coach
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Corsizio has made scheduling lessons with my students, and receiving payments for those lessons very easy. The customer service is also amazing; the people at Corsizio have helpful and quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Vorteile: Easy to use, for both myself and my students.

Nachteile: I can't think of any major cons. I'm actually really glad I found this software and find it very useful.

von Corsizio an 23.12.2016

We appreciate your feedback very much Taylor, and we will keep your use-case on our list and possibly see how we can have you achieve the results you desire with some new features.

We'll have support connect with you when we start working on these new features that will help you even further.

Thank you again. We love having customers like you and are committed to your success.

Top Notch Platform

Bewertet am 27.12.2016
Chip M.
Justiz, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Corsizio has brought to market not only a cutting edge product but also the best support you could ask for. They have quickly responded with minor and major adjustments that not only have made our experience better but will do so for future customers. Actually, let me change customers to collaborators as Corsizio feels much more like a part of our team than a vendor. If you are looking for an affordable efficient cloud-based platform to register attendees for your event large or small, Corsizio is it. We experimented with demo's from several larger platforms but none compared to what the Corsizio team has built! Do yourself a favor and take the time to check them out. Feel free to email me directly at chip@astronghandup.com and I'll be more than happy to share more of our experience!

Vorteile: Visually easy to engage with. Support willing to help in anyway possible.

Nachteile: None really.

von Corsizio an 27.12.2016

Wow! Thank you for such a heartfelt review Chip. It really feels wonderful to hear such words from customers like you which are absolutely our cherished partners.

We will continue to work hard and bring you more value while keeping an easy experience.

Thank you from all of us here at Corsizio.

Recommended for Class/Event Management

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Nate T.
Registration Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Functionality: it meets our use case for online class and event registration, participant communications, and integration with our existing public website. It helps our few staff members do more with managing registration and communication with participants.
Affordable: you can't beat the price structure. As a small operation, we get to keep more money from our events and don't have to pass on registration fees to our customers. That's huge.
Support: support staff has been very responsive to small break/fix issues, answering how-to questions, and even inquiries into feature improvements.
API: we are light users of the API which allows us to extract data for use in some back office operations.

Nachteile: I don't have any significant dislikes about this platform.

von Corsizio an 31.5.2019

It is really wonderful to hear that Corsizio is providing value for your operation, and our team truly appreciates you sharing your feedback.

Unbelievably high-quality registration system perfectly suited for higher ed events

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Mike D.
Assistant Director

Vorteile: Lots of customization (look and feel, terminology, custom fields); you can turn off monetary options; company is quick to respond to support questions (and feature requests); no requirement/option for attendees to create an "account" (no user account management...that's a plus in my book).

Nachteile: No way for attendees to cancel their registration (yet). Top banner area customization limited; Can only connect to Stripe (not an option for our university).

von Corsizio an 2.7.2018

It is wonderful to hear your feedback Mike. We will continue to add more value to our platform, like having attendees cancel their own registration. It is in the works to build a dedicated self-serve page for attendees which allows them to do many more things (that you configure) without needing a login and password. You are going to find it super useful.

Best I've ever tried

Bewertet am 24.10.2016
Victor R.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best service for course providers, teachers, trainers, after-school programs etc. with amazing customer service. For example, I had couple of questions about functionality (needed a euro sign to the system and had some problems with embedding) - they don't have first feature at all, but implemented it immediately. As for embedding, the guy from customer service analysed my code and adds couple of lines. Now it works really good. So, you are not subscribing to a platform, but to the relationship with people who cares!

Vorteile: Customer service and speed of reaction and implementation of new features

Nachteile: -

von Corsizio an 24.10.2016

Victor, our team is deeply moved by your feedback. Thank you so much!

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Kati C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're extremely satisfied with the customer service we have received from Corsizio! We would definitely recommend the service to other users.

Vorteile: The customisation and automation of course certificates has allowed us to spend valuable time on less manual tasks.

Nachteile: There was nothing that we liked least about this service.

von Corsizio an 6.9.2018

Kati, it is our pleasure and privilege to support you and keep providing you with value on our platform. We are humbled and delighted to hear your wonderful feedback, and we continue to appreciate having CHFI be one of our awesome customers here at Corsizio.

With gratitude,
Markus

Excellent Service and great software

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Jason R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service and just a truly awesome registration software!!!

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer support, inexpensive

Nachteile: There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this software. It works flawlessly!

von Corsizio an 5.12.2018

Jason, we are delighted with your feedback and love having LSTI part of our platform for the past 2 years. We will work hard to continue to provide you even more value and truly appreciate you choosing Corsizio.

Great service with excellent support

Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Ilian I.
IT Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Corsizio supports all the basic course registration features that we required and is one of the very few platforms that supports different currencies and Stripe.
The product is under active development and the feature set is improving all the time.
The user interface is very clean and simple - for both administrators and clients. The customer support is the most amazing I've ever experienced.
The team response is immediate and they quickly implemented a number of new features to help me with the customization and embedding into our website.
The pricing is also very affordable. We are very happy with our choice of Corsizio as course registration system and I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: Simple, affordable , customizable, best customer service

Nachteile: hardly Any

von Corsizio an 7.11.2016

Ilian, we thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and suggestions you have given us since you have started using Corsizio. We have made and will continue to make our platform more and more valuable to everyone that uses it. We appreciate you and the Clean Health Fitness Institute very much. Super thank you :)

Lightweight, easy to use, beautiful.

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Nathanael K.
COO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We enable booking of our courses with Corsizio. Users can pay online, or when they attend. Basically it handles all the admin stuff from A-Z regarding our photography courses. And we pay almost nothing.

Vorteile: For us, it offers the perfect amount of customization, while still being simple and beautiful. It is a great value. When we had an issue, support was very fast and helpfull. Just try it out, chances are that it works great for you too.

Nachteile: Honestly we are very happy, because we don't want to spend too much time on the admin side of our business. But if you need a lot of customization, or complicated user logins or databases, Corsizio might not offer everything you desire.

von Corsizio an 16.3.2019

We are delighted to hear that, and we will continue to bring you more value while keeping the experience clean and our support helpful and responsive.

Best registration system out there for our university needs!

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Amy A.
Academic Services Senior Professional
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The simplicity of Corsizio makes it VERY attractive for both the admin side and the end-user side of using this registration platform. The look is clean, sleek, and so easy to navigate! We are going to start implementing this at the University of Colorado Denver for all of our faculty training events.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to track information like 'How many events have a specific user attended.' Being from a university, this data is important for our faculty professional development needs. You can search under 'Attendees' in Corsizio and find this info, but it would be nice if it compiled this info in a single spreadsheet per attendee. Also a Corsizio app would be helpful so attendees can mark themselves as 'attended' at your event instead of going in later to track this info.

von Corsizio an 14.7.2017

Amy, we are really pleased to hear that Corsizio is delivering value to the University of Colorado Denver faculty training events. Your suggestion for having a report with an export option of how many events each attendee had registered to within a specific period of time is a great idea, and we will put that on our development list.

Perfect - does everything I need!

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Georgie R.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Needed a cost effective (I run on a shoestring budget) Art Workshop booking system to replace my paper system which got out of hand. Corsizio was perfect and has obviously been built by people who have experience in small business booking systems as every function I seemed to need is there, and I don't have to pay silly money to have all the functionality. I didn't just find Corsizio slightly better than the rest - it's way better. If you have a small 1 person business like me you should definitely try it.

Vorteile: My husband spent way too long trialing Workshop Booking Apps, got hugely frustrated, then came across Corsizio. Thank goodness - finally, an app that's as close to perfection for us as we could imagine.

Nachteile: Whilst the learning curve was quite easy it might have been made even quicker and easier if there was a Chat function.

von Corsizio an 30.10.2018

Georgie, we love having your beautiful art business on our platform to facilitate workshop registrations. Your kind review and feedback meant so much to us all here at Corsizio. We promise to continue to bring useful features and enhancements to you at no additional cost with attention to quality and security.

Wishing you amazing success from all our hearts.

It just works....

Bewertet am 24.4.2017
Steve R.
VP of Product, Sales, and Marketing

Kommentare: This program worked very well for our annual conference. The only reason I gave it a 4 in ease of use category is because new features were added during our use of the software and it took me a couple minutes to get reoriented.
Quality - never had a problem
Feature/Functionality - did everything I needed it to do and a bit more.
Support - very helpful in getting started and oriented
Value - money well spent
I will use this again and would absolutely recommend to others.

Vorteile: It did what I needed without a big learning curve or effort. Register people for my event and accept the payments.

Nachteile: The only time I had an issue was when new features were added. It took me a few minutes to get re-oriented to the UI.

von Corsizio an 24.4.2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review of your experience with our service. It is a pleasure to have customers like you.

After using other event related software, discovering Corsizio was a breath of fresh air!

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Annette W.
Business Owner

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and love the customisation you can do to suit particular needs of your business.

Nachteile: It is so good that I can't think of any cons. Keep up the great work Corsizio, I will definately use it again for other clients.

von Corsizio an 1.6.2017

Thank you kindly for choosing Corsizio and for recommending it to your clients.

A simple solution to a complex problem

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Chris B.
VP, Strategic Operations

Vorteile: Fits our need perfectly - we were in the process of developing a very complex class picker for our service when we discovered Corsizio. We have had a few requests to help get it implemented, and have experienced top-notch customer service in getting us set-up.

Nachteile: Limited customization of email receipts. It would be nice to be able to have more control over the look and feel of the receipts.

von Corsizio an 23.5.2017

We are pleased to have great customers such as you and your team at AVA. We will explore and work further on additional customization to our email receipts.