Filtern nach:

Über bookingkit

Europäischer Marktführer im Bereich der Buchungs- und Managementsoftware. Über 4.000 Aktivitätenanbieter in elf Ländern vertrauen der Software.

Erfahre mehr über bookingkit

owner in Italien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

easy and efficent program and staff

Really nice how it's involved in my website. Really easy and in accordance with my website style. Also, communication with other tourist OTA is important for me to manage only one agenda. The Staff, CSRs were really kind to me! Thanks, guys!

I think it misses a title when I manage my products, but they give the possibility to tell them. Even if they don't change the view, I like the possibility to communicate the problem on the software in a clear way. Maybe they will adjust it in the future

Ricardo alexandre P.
Manager in Portugal
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but a little expensive

Kommentare: I started with bookingkit because they have a great checkout UX for our site visitors. They are very friendly when you start and they will help you a lot. Pricing it's not so good compared to other similar solutions. That was a huge factor to leave.

It's very intuitive and you also have info boxes to understand how to do things. You also have a dedicated team that is willing to help you. But the best part is the interface for your client. At the moment, it's the best you can get with this kind of tool. It has everything the client need to feel comfortable with the ticket purchase: great design, several payment options, safe environment. Also the bookingkit team can customize according to your needs. Integrations with OTAs are easy as 1 click.

The back end seems a little old fashion, but because it is intuitive and works well, you don't care. The integrations with OTA are easy but there could be more options. I just stopped using BookingKit because it was a little expensive and also because one of the employees was rude when I complaint about bug on their side that they took more than 1 week to solve and after insisting a lot.

Frank S.
Owner in Schweiz
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BE CAREFUL with trial accounts, they charge you!

Kommentare: I opened a trial account with bookingkit. While testing I found out that many functionalities are not activated within the trial account, so I clicked on activating the more advanced functionalites, e.g. resource management, which I needed to test as well. Some days after entering some test bookings, I received an invoice for bookings I made via bookingkit. I was surprised and contacted bookingkit to let them know that I only have a test account and they should please cancel the invoice.
What I had to learn then was a joke to me: by activating the resource management functionalities, they reverted my trial account into a payable acount! Without any clear hint or pop-up, they just do it.
I contacted bookingkit, but they are just not willing to cancel the invoice .... I am now in a very frustrating email conversation with them to try to get rid of this annoying invoice. Instead of behaving customer friendly and understanding that trial accounts chould not be charged, they sending me invoice reminders and refuse to cancel the invoice.
Usually if something like this happens already during the trial phase, one can imagine what happens if you are a real customer ...
So my recommendation is: fingers away from bookingkit trial accounts!
As this case is ongoing actualy: I will post another comment once I found out if bookingkit continues to enforce payment of the unjustified invoice, or if they understand that charging for trial accounts is a no-go.

Looked promising in the beginning, until I had to learn that they are charging for trial accounts

Bad customer service, lack of functionalities re resource management

Kilian S.
CEO in Österreich
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookingkit is handy and reliable!

Kommentare: It is really the perfect solution for my business!

The dashboard is very straight forward and presents a broad array of functions in a very clear way. The product is easy to use and allows you to start offering online bookings within minutes. Been in contact with customer support many times and they always were fast and helpful!

As far as I understood, there are some minor restrictions in terms of customising the plug-in. Also, flexible vouchers can be tricky, but that's advanced stuff!

Marco S.
Owner in Deutschland

Theater with bookingkit

Kommentare: Overall my experience ( i own 2 accounts) is really ok. The service and communication works quick and as well they find mostly a solution for problems. The service and quick response is more important for me then evera options.

I like the easy to use software. Very easy to integrate to other platforms and mostly the function is 100% perfect. For customers also for me and my business.

For a theater there are more events to integrate, then for a sport event. We have many different events. At the moment its not possible to integrate a place management that customer can chose their seats... Sometime its not easy to find the right event in the lists to integrate in. the websites because of much scrolling - and its not really easy to delete a event, just overwrite... Also to add a booking service charge to the customers at the checkout would be help us to make the price more transparent to the customers and our clients and arts...

Michele T.
Ceo in Italien
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is good

The many possibilities of setting, the support.

The voucher that the client receive is not good for the Italian style

Doreen K.
Manager in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken

Our experience with bookingkit

Kommentare: In collaboration with our partner bookingkit, we can offer an efficient software to our cooking schools. With bookingkit and its easy-to-handle administration, we can save a lot of time for our clients. That way, they can focus on their core business cooking.

Offers all functions we need. Very helpful insights in marketing & sales and finding new customers by reaching out to relevant platforms

Sometimes we could not find important functions as they were "hidden". Bookingkit could give us more regularly updates when they change or improve something in their software.

Brieuc L.
gérant in Frankreich
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, some improvements for easy use

Kommentare: cool

Easy to use and set up, mind relieving regarding the booking and follow up of those. Great functionnalities

The help page is not available have to contact the support very often Few uneasy things on the use of the interface (calendar comes back to today all the time), booking details hard to read regarding number of pax Unable yet to set a minimum number of person for an event to take place (if one person on the event I have to cancel myself)

Hagen S.
General Manager in Deutschland
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best booking software we know

Kommentare: Coordinating our cooking classes in our several stores has always been an enormous administration effort for us. For example the decentral payoff of all the cash payments. Bookingkit conducts this all in one software. Now, the payment comfortably takes place via our website. In that way, we now have less expenses with our payoffs. The coordinators and myself are very pleased with bookingkit.

Linda N.
Sales Manager in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bookingkit Review

Kommentare: yeah :) all stuff is really friendly and wants to help

I like most the flexibility. However sometime it would be cool if feature requests would be decided quicker

Some feature request take really long to be decided and implemented

Peter U.
Owner and Manager in Deutschland
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Booking System.

Kommentare: Its a nice software that will help you to sell tickets as a small activity operator and save work.

The software has a good looking and clear customers friendly front. As well the back office is easy to operate for staff members.

It's great for selling tickets for events and courses but not so flexible for rentals and private tour options.

Stwfano S.
Owner in Italien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good service

Very good booking system, really smart and easy to use with the telephone

Sometimes has some problems to connect and goes on stand by

David M.
Junior Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly effective tool and great customer success team

Kommentare: We do regularly events in our muesli shops, where we sell individually designed organic mueslis and porridge and let our customers try new products. Before we used the tool Bookingkit, we had a lot of organizational effort: people called to ask if there are still vacancies, we had to send confirmation mails, manage our calendar of events, control the payments and so on and so on. With Bookingkit everything runs smoothly and saves us plenty of time we can effectively use for actually preparing and realizing our tasting events.

- saves us lots of time - relatively easy to handle after getting the introduction from the very helpful custmer service team - a lot of helpful features like voucher integration - almost real-time payment

- quite complex: when we started we did not oversee all funtions and were a bit lost. but their customer service is super-helpful!

Jacqueline P.
Parfumeur in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review super

Kommentare: I am very happy they work hard to help us!

Easy use the improvements personal service thy all ways grow

Non cons until yet i am ver happy with them .. may be a little expensive

Arnd G.
Tour guide in Deutschland
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Koelletour

Informations about new bookings. To see how many people booked my events

The tutorials inside are not confirm with the product

Julian M.
Guide in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review about bookingkit

bookingkit is easy to use and have the most Functions for the money

bookingkit has no function to block dates with no costs

Polina O.
Titolare in Italien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Positive experience

Price is reasonable. Statistics are good. Easy interface.

Hard to reach tech assistance, long attendance for the reply

Kevin M.
Eventmanager in Deutschland
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great support!

Kommentare: I save a lot of time and money, my customers enjoy a great comfort.

It's a powerful tool and the support is unbelievable good!

A multiple selection when processing appointments of one day could be helpful. But this is very specific and would be only a good addon.

Antonella M.
CEO in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software to sell our cooking lessons

Kommentare: Not being connected to a CRM

Easiness to use, very good customer care

It is a little costly as "cost per resevation" if the value of the lesson you are selling is moderate

Ashraf R.
Owner & GM in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Very organized website

Kommentare: We are just starting to work with booking kit .
So far everything is going smooth,,, and hope it stays so forever.

Easy to use & the staff is very helpful ,, we had online meeting with the staff, that was really helpful

The software tells you what you need to do

Laurent N.
cooking chef in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Bookingkit Review

easy to use, matching everything about customers demands

still need some improve about inplementing all kind of websites some browsers are not compatible with the reserve button

Elena N.
Emlpoyee in Italien
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Idea!

Kommentare: We receive custumers from Bookingkit. They are happy: it's a garantee for them.

It's very easy to use. You can work without surprises. The customer is not worried to use it and they are sure about the product. You can have your personal instrument to work, without any problem

We have no problem with this software. I would like to receive mail in Italian.

Michael K.
Dipl.-Ing. Oenology in Deutschland
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

Good software

- easy to use - functional - no problems

- I like the software, sometines its difficult to find the right button

Manuela F.
Owner in Italien

Personal support

The service and the support that bookingkit guarantee. All the people I have speak with are very friendly and with a professional attitude.

I was expecting more “marketing” for my offers, more visibility in the channel where, otherwise, I could not be present.

Schweiz
Quelle: GetApp

Not an easy or client friendly booking system

The customer support tried very hard to fix all bugs, problems and incompatibilities with MAC and general issues but in the end the negative outweighed the positive and issues were simply never solved.

For an expensive system that does not allow you to personalise your pdf invoices easily, vouchers were not very nice and the look of the booking kit system that is sold to you in the beginning is simply not client friendly (too many bugs). If you want it to look decent you need to pay for someone to do an API integration if you dont have in-house programmers.