Über Primo Dialler

Preisgekröntes britisches Team: All-in-one-Cloud-Contact-Center- und Premium-VOIP-Dialler-Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Primo Dialler

Installed from contract and DD setup in one hour 👨🏻‍💻 in my eyes that rapid. Good clear calls problems very good customer care.

Till now there is nothing I didn't liked about this product because they had team with quick response and action if there are any link failures.

Bewertungen zu Primo Dialler

4,9

Primo Dialler hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Primo Dialler bereits verwendet?

Ausaf
Ausaf
IT Manager in Indien

Quality of product

I am user to this product for over more than a year and I found it easy in customization and the quality of calls far more better than other providers in UK. The best thing of this product is it's customer portal u can easily make recharges with online payment facility and can also check the latest call records. Overall it user friendly, I would highly recommend people if they looking UK based provider must go for this product.

Bronwen
IT Manager in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Money

Kommentare: It has been awesome. it feels like I have my own support team at my finger tips. We have campaigns running 24 hours a day and it's good to know I can have a good night's sleep without being called up to assist with nitty gritty stuff. The dialler performs like a world class dialler and the support is just fantastic!

Very easy to use, quick to learn. It's a low resource product that delivers high value. Flexible to use anywhere. It's just fantastic!

The out of the box reporting is a bit limited. I get frequent requests for specific types of reports and comparing it to another dialler that we use, the other one has at least 3 times more reports that came out of the box. so that means a bit of custom report writing which is a feature available. so just a bit of work :)

Evan
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Setup is nearly impossible and support is slow

Kommentare: The worst overall experience I have had with any saas product. They immediately get defensive if you suggest areas of improvement. They will refuse to admit there is a problem even when there are glaring weaknesses in their system (and there are plenty).

It seems to do just about anything you can think of in a dialer. The support team will help you get it set up for long term use even if it does take time. It probably has more functionality than most competitors.

Do not expect to see a positive ROI with this product quickly. It is a money pit. We have had it for a few months and still have only got it 20% set up. Today they decided to raise our price by 10% for no reason, despite us complaining about the product. When you are setting up the product, there are dozens, maybe hundreds fields and options that are often ambiguous acronyms with no explanation. So many so that you will have no idea what you're doing. The documentation is laughable, probably the worst I've seen in any saas product, and if you ask support, they will tell you that if you select the wrong option, the whole thing could break. So setting up the system on the admin side is a minefield. Sometimes it takes support multiple days to get back to us with a simple question. So if your dialler breaks and no one can make calls, you're out of luck. I have asked them to provide more documentation and they essentially said they don't see the value in it, because users should reach out to their support with questions. Which again, significantly prolongs the setup period. Even if you are technically sophisticated uploading a simple list to call manually can easily take hours of your time. Overall the experience is dismal.

Kalay
Manager in Südafrika
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent dialling system

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Kate
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

Kommentare: I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges

Noah
Consultant in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Primo Dialler

Kommentare: Great firm and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Great dialler and very cost affective especially centres that work in Lead generation. The back office support is second to none. Would highly recommend Primo and have done so already to many firms who also agree the same

None as anything that required to be customised to assist us the back office implemented

Guillermo
IT Manager in Dominikanische Republik

Best Customer Service

Kommentare: No issue as of now. everything is working as espected.

The ease of use and the best down to earth customer services hands down.

They could work on the pricing a bit more.

Shawan
Partner Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Primo Review_KwalklickLLP

- ease of access - less human/user intervention - more automated - extensive reporting capability - acceptable call:minutes aggregate ratio - good support team

- wallboard has too much color - expensive for small/medium startups, should consider pricing

Shannon
Sales Manager in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service For Money

Kommentare: Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

Ali
Founder/Managing Director in Pakistan

Best Dialler

Kommentare: Primo Dialler is an amazing Dialler with superb performance on host. There is not a single glitch we have faced so far. It is really easy to understand and the reporting mechanics are pretty professional. Integrations with the CRM and ease of use for the agents with an amazing support makes it the best product so far

This software is giving the best experience of Smart and Intelligent reporting with very simple and easy to understand and use hands-on. There is not a single glitch. Support for the software is amazing like never had before. The price is amazing for the quality of the product.

So far there is nothing wrong that we have came across.

Muhammad
IT in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous support

Kommentare: Great I must say I have never seen such quick and effective support response in my VoIP industry group.

We just purchased DIDs atm but the support is top on the line

Using our proprietary designed setup atm.

Selena
Call Center Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Honest and upfront pricing with a great updated vicidial interface!

Kommentare: From my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, to our free trial with great support, to our implementation to go live, these guys have been on top of our inquiries, more than willing to help. Our account manager checks in often to see how we are and I believe he sincerely cares. I've already referred them to two other companies, and will continue to do so. Their pricing is great and upfront. No tricks, just treats :)

The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality.

-Some integrations are a little time consuming, but it's to be expected. -Support has to order your DID's and ACCID's, which takes 24 hours to be applied to your account. (Overall, that's not a huge issue if you plan ahead.)

Shafique
CEO in Pakistan

Perfect

Kommentare: Excellent Dialer Solutions
Excellent 24/7 Skype/Web Support
Redundant Voice over IP Services
Market Competitive Rates
Flexible Solutions to meet YOUR Needs

It is a cost-effective, stable, efficient and well-supported product I have come across so far, It saves you time and money and all extra effort to manage an in-house solution and you can focus on your Sales.

Nothing so far all seems fine and have not encountered any issues.

AKANMU
CEO in Ägypten
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The team and the dialler is exceptionally Innovative and efficient

Kommentare: It is cost effective and help us as acompany to get more calls tractions.

It is very easy to understand everything about the interface even as a first time user and the response of the Primoteam regarding any help you might need are out of this world. Finally, you can get your own customized the way you really want it with few additional payments to no charges.

Nothing.Everything about the dialler are magnificiently effective.

Kiolen
Chief Business Officer in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, affordable and reliable system

Kommentare: I was previously using another dialer system and had many issues with reporting and viewing so I planned on change, other dialer systems had too long time frames to set up after my VOIP went down and this was going to cause a drop in production. I got on a call with the support team from primo and I was shocked with the Response, they had me set up in 11 Hours! With a new VOIP provider and new CLI! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Would recommend primo to everyone.

Navigation is very simple, self explanatory. Quick and easy to adapt to. Reporting is phenomenal, full detail and excellent breakdown. Real-time dashboard feature keeps you updated all the time. Remote support is so quick and helpful. Set up was amazingly quick.

No cons, recommend primo to everyone, no hassle and quick setup

Mohammad
Operations Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant software for all your call center needs

Kommentare: Absolutely brilliant to be fair from start to finish, the support team are there when you need them and who ever you get through to is as helpful as the last person you spoke to. The system is very good as well and does what its suppose to. Big shout out to AJ has been very patient and very helpful when i needed him.
Keep up the good work team Primo!!!

Very easy to use, My first time using a software like this on the admin side and I only had to call support on some very technical issues eg new head set on my home computer, I called support and got through to AJ and he made sure I was set up and stayed on phone to help with other niggly bits.

Theres no sms facility ?? Can we get this ??

Nouman
Owner in Pakistan

Awesome Dialer

Kommentare: overall its very good dialer

Software and recording feature are very good

its slightly difficult to setup softphone on desktop

Ashley
Director in UK

Great product and service

Kommentare: Excellent !

The product itself is perfect, but the support service is impressive which definitely makes it the best solution.

There isn't any negative issues with the solution as they make it work and fit the requirements.

Shilleah
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Dialer System!

Kommentare: The Primo Dialler team is excellent. We had so many connectivity issues with our previous dialer, and with Primo Dialler, the issues are now non-existent. We have an all-inclusive plan, with unlimited minutes, and any support ticket is resolved and closed within a matter of hours. Primo Dialler is definitely on the top of their game. 10/10 - will stay with them as long as we have a need for a dialer!

The ease of use, the fabulous support team available to me 24/7, and the PRICE!

Still a lot of features that I do not know how to use. Love love love all the options though. :)

Shahidur
IT manager in UK
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best dialler software on the market,

Kommentare: Great ,can't fault the product or the team behind it.

The support is amazing, I have used many different kinds of software but have never come across support like this. They have a team of people ready to help you and deal with any problems. Dialler is very easy to use and very bespoke to your needs.

Nothing as of yet, haven't had any problems.

Liezel
Philippinen
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A FRIENDLY DIALER

Kommentare: I've been using many types and kinds of software, and PrimoDialler is new to me, at first I'm quite awkward because I dont know how to use, but in just an hour I can utilized it, just the basic of course. And the information especially in reporting, I can easily access it.

I like everything on this software. Especially uploading the leads and editing the leads content, it's so friendly.

i cant say anything, i like it. Really!!

Inzamam
Manager in UK
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Very impressed"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a 10 out of 10. Superb!

The manual dial speed and hopper is very good and works really well overall. The way the contact details are displayed for everyone to view is very convenient for us.

No cons. Everything is brilliant and works great! 10/10!

Jay
CEO in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution & Top-Notch Service

Kommentare: I have nothing but rave reviews for the Primo team. The platform is simple & easy to use for operators with all the power you'd expect for admins. Their support is spot-on with timely response both via email and live chat. Take the time to check out their solution before you make a final decision on contact center software.

Clean UI

None.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Impressed

Kommentare: Support team very helpful (not shite) and impressed with turnaround time with updates

Ease of use interms of calling clients Being ablew preview leads before calling Callback feature very helpful

Certain functions not clearly visible i.e. volume

Neil
Director in UK

Dialler review

That you can dial from a mobile caller I’d

Just getting use to a different system . Also I need to work out how to transfer to any number s