Über Primo Dialler

Preisgekröntes britisches Team: All-in-one-Cloud-Contact-Center- und Premium-VOIP-Dialler-Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Primo Dialler

Easy to use, and fully customisable. We have clients who need to integrate with several different CRM's and this is the only dialler that allows us to do that with ease.

Till now there is nothing I didn't liked about this product because they had team with quick response and action if there are any link failures.

Bewertungen zu Primo Dialler

4,9

Primo Dialler hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Primo Dialler bereits verwendet?

Ausaf
Ausaf
IT Manager in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality of product

I am user to this product for over more than a year and I found it easy in customization and the quality of calls far more better than other providers in UK. The best thing of this product is it's customer portal u can easily make recharges with online payment facility and can also check the latest call records. Overall it user friendly, I would highly recommend people if they looking UK based provider must go for this product.

Bronwen
IT Manager in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Money

Kommentare: It has been awesome. it feels like I have my own support team at my finger tips. We have campaigns running 24 hours a day and it's good to know I can have a good night's sleep without being called up to assist with nitty gritty stuff. The dialler performs like a world class dialler and the support is just fantastic!

Very easy to use, quick to learn. It's a low resource product that delivers high value. Flexible to use anywhere. It's just fantastic!

The out of the box reporting is a bit limited. I get frequent requests for specific types of reports and comparing it to another dialler that we use, the other one has at least 3 times more reports that came out of the box. so that means a bit of custom report writing which is a feature available. so just a bit of work :)

Evan
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Setup is nearly impossible and support is slow

Kommentare: The worst overall experience I have had with any saas product. They immediately get defensive if you suggest areas of improvement. They will refuse to admit there is a problem even when there are glaring weaknesses in their system (and there are plenty).

It seems to do just about anything you can think of in a dialer. The support team will help you get it set up for long term use even if it does take time. It probably has more functionality than most competitors.

Do not expect to see a positive ROI with this product quickly. It is a money pit. We have had it for a few months and still have only got it 20% set up. Today they decided to raise our price by 10% for no reason, despite us complaining about the product. When you are setting up the product, there are dozens, maybe hundreds fields and options that are often ambiguous acronyms with no explanation. So many so that you will have no idea what you're doing. The documentation is laughable, probably the worst I've seen in any saas product, and if you ask support, they will tell you that if you select the wrong option, the whole thing could break. So setting up the system on the admin side is a minefield. Sometimes it takes support multiple days to get back to us with a simple question. So if your dialler breaks and no one can make calls, you're out of luck. I have asked them to provide more documentation and they essentially said they don't see the value in it, because users should reach out to their support with questions. Which again, significantly prolongs the setup period. Even if you are technically sophisticated uploading a simple list to call manually can easily take hours of your time. Overall the experience is dismal.

Kalay
Manager in Südafrika
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent dialling system

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Kate
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

Kommentare: I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges

Noah
Consultant in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Primo Dialler

Kommentare: Great firm and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Great dialler and very cost affective especially centres that work in Lead generation. The back office support is second to none. Would highly recommend Primo and have done so already to many firms who also agree the same

None as anything that required to be customised to assist us the back office implemented

Guillermo
IT Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service

Kommentare: No issue as of now. everything is working as espected.

The ease of use and the best down to earth customer services hands down.

They could work on the pricing a bit more.

Shawan
Partner Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Primo Review_KwalklickLLP

- ease of access - less human/user intervention - more automated - extensive reporting capability - acceptable call:minutes aggregate ratio - good support team

- wallboard has too much color - expensive for small/medium startups, should consider pricing

Shannon
Sales Manager in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service For Money

Kommentare: Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

Ali
Founder/Managing Director in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Dialler

Kommentare: Primo Dialler is an amazing Dialler with superb performance on host. There is not a single glitch we have faced so far. It is really easy to understand and the reporting mechanics are pretty professional. Integrations with the CRM and ease of use for the agents with an amazing support makes it the best product so far

This software is giving the best experience of Smart and Intelligent reporting with very simple and easy to understand and use hands-on. There is not a single glitch. Support for the software is amazing like never had before. The price is amazing for the quality of the product.

So far there is nothing wrong that we have came across.

Amane Pierre
Senior Business Analyst in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Diamond in the rough

Kommentare: The customer relations Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as well the development team has been there steep by step and gone above and beyond with assisting in our needs to customize. I would say to all those looking for a call center product to get on board with PrimoDialler .

The call quality and connect rate drastically improved from our current vendor. The customer support and development team have provided non-stop top quality for our customization needs. The pricing for products has provided 75% savings compared to our current vendor. Easy to use and our agents love this new and emerging product in the world of telecommunications.

There is nothing I can say that i didn't like.

Erin
Financial Advice Executive Team Leader in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: This is probably my favourite dialler software after working with quite a few - everything is easy to access and the layout is simple which makes training new agents really easy. Also, by FAR the best customer service I've ever had from a dialler company! All the agents are extremely friendly and get the job done without hesitation. Thanks guys!

How easy it is to run daily and weekly reports

The occasional carrier flaws, but these get sorted fairly quickly

Rahul
Owner in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software which we using for my Homeworkers in this pandemic situation

Kommentare: I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telecalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers .

I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telcalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers . I really love the mobile app and quality they provided me ,the software is easy to use and user friendly.

Nothing ,everything is available I dont think any cons available its my personal thinking

Tshepo
Sales Agent in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

Kommentare: PrimoDialler is a satisfactory dialler for inbound and outbound calls, with helpful additional features such as the SMS function which help maximize contact efficiency.

Very easy to and use. Uncomplicated user interface so you spend less time learning the system an more time being productive. The call disposition function is great for routing calls to the required departments based on call outcome.

The layout in the capture fields is too simplistic and cluttered, which makes it difficult to find information. Sometimes calls come through from the dialler after you've initiated the pause function and the call can't be ended until you either start a new call and end it, which will then end both calls or log out of the program.

Peter
Owner in UK
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great company

Kommentare: Great

Our set up was easy and smooth. Not a single issue. Expected teething issue but had none. Support service is sublime.

I liked everything. There was nothing I disliked

Wasim
Director in UK
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Protects life

Kommentare: My sales have gone up the connect rate isn’t a lot better

Simple and easy to work with the best dialler I have used and my sales have gone up the team try their best to make sure everything goes well the support team are brilliant thanks again guys

Waiting 24 hrs for number to change on the system but not a lot you can do

Mohammad
Marketing Specialist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

This is a great producy, very easy to implement and use.

To be 100% honest I cannot fault this product at all.

sandra
lawyer in Spanien
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good attention

Kommentare: good customer service attention, nice and clear wallboard and functionality, if issues where fix and never happen again will be great

customer service pay attention to resolve any issues ocurred

some issues happen more than once, although they are solved every time gets to happen again

Fawzie
Customer service representative in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Must have

It is an automatic calls and can get reports and analysist

It cant remove the calls already received in the same date

Shahidur
IT manager in UK
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best dialler software on the market,

Kommentare: Great ,can't fault the product or the team behind it.

The support is amazing, I have used many different kinds of software but have never come across support like this. They have a team of people ready to help you and deal with any problems. Dialler is very easy to use and very bespoke to your needs.

Nothing as of yet, haven't had any problems.

Liezel
Philippinen
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A FRIENDLY DIALER

Kommentare: I've been using many types and kinds of software, and PrimoDialler is new to me, at first I'm quite awkward because I dont know how to use, but in just an hour I can utilized it, just the basic of course. And the information especially in reporting, I can easily access it.

I like everything on this software. Especially uploading the leads and editing the leads content, it's so friendly.

i cant say anything, i like it. Really!!

Faizan
Head of Business in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support Team

We are really happy with the support team, so far the best we have used. Primo team is very efficient and quick in responses whenever we need them. Thank you all

Ease of use & accessibility. The connect ratio is much better what we have seen.

MD in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Primo

Kommentare: Increase in appointments booked and really getting the best from our staff and data

A really Easy to use dialler with easy set up and a pay as you go option and great back up from the support team

There’s nothing I dislike about it. It’s basic but does the job we need

Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Impressed

Kommentare: Support team very helpful (not shite) and impressed with turnaround time with updates

Ease of use interms of calling clients Being ablew preview leads before calling Callback feature very helpful

Certain functions not clearly visible i.e. volume

Neil
Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dialler review

That you can dial from a mobile caller I’d

Just getting use to a different system . Also I need to work out how to transfer to any number s