Über Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere ist die erste voll funktionsfähige PDF-Lösung, die sowohl als Desktop- als auch als Web-basierte Anwendung angeboten wird.

Erfahre mehr über Soda PDF

End not to mention that it is very easy to use.

The fact that it crashes and fails EVERY time that an update is released.

Bewertungen zu Soda PDF

3,4
2,5
3,5
3,1

Soda PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soda PDF bereits verwendet?

Andres R.
Andres R.
Senior Operations Analyst in Paraguay
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing set of PDF tools that includes OCR

Kommentare: After scanning all the physical documentation that I had in my office, I managed to transfer it to digital format through the OCR tool that has Soda PDF, which allowed me to have a better management of my documents, since previously I had to review a large amount of files in search of some document. Also, I can edit PDF files according to what I need and sign them digitally.

I like the fact that you have an OCR tool to recognize the text in the images, so you can then edit that text in PDF. You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, RTF and other formats. Another advantage of using Soda is that I receive email updates about its new features, which include instructions for use and video tutorials. Also, I can create a custom toolbar, where I include the tools I use most.

At times, when trying to print files in batches, the software stops responding and I have to open the documents again.

Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Quality features - Fair Pricing - Watch for VERSION selection while using the software

Kommentare: When creating documents for publication there are processors first, then the PDF export (which needs to be changed depending on the Printer's specification). Then, after the proof is seen and edited, there are changes to make. I am grateful we have this software to easily delete pages that need to be updated, and then merge in the page that is corrected. The time saving, and reducing the possibility of additional issues (no need to export the whole document again). My only suggestion is a clearer path to customer data, integration for updates to plans, and clearer communication when software updates or renewals are due.

It was difficult to find software that has merging and conversion features. When I first tried Soda PDF I had a limited edition free forever plan. Highly helpful to find out if it was going to work for what I needed. Once I learned how easy it was, I purchased the standard software plan. Merging, Converting, Deleting pages (that have been updated and new ones added). I've created two books and two decks of cards for publishing for clients using this tool ''after'' the documents were ready to export to PDF.

An improvement I would like to see is the update between plans. For example, I purchased the standard plan after using the free forever plan. When I updated I ended up with both versions (and need to keep both), but, sometimes I'm in the middle of working on something and I get an error saying "Your plan does not include this feature, Update now ..." and the automation tries to sell me a plan I already own (but have not remembered a couple of times thought my plan had expired). It would be helpful if the VERSION of the plan is integrated for each customer using the software. CON: There does not seem to be a customer dashboard where I could see what products I have purchased and when they are due to renew. The problem with this is now I'm back on the free forever version, my standard service expired, but I didn't realize it until I was in the midst of working on a document.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Deborah, Thank you for sharing that you like how our program performs and find it cost-effective. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our upgrade system, we have forwarded it to the corresponding department. You can check your license details by clicking on your name in the right upper corner. Then choose Manage Products. If you need any assistance with your license, please contact our support at info@sodapdf.com and we will surely help you.

Bugra S.
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

bs_sodapdf

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If I use word while sharing reports, I may encounter problems. PDF converter required for error-free sharing

I do my file operations without errors, and it is still fast even if there are many pages.

I likeD least about this software would be nice if it was done from the browser without downloading it to the computer.

vor 3 Wochen

Hello Bugra, Thank you for sharing that Soda PDF allows you to work very fast with your documents and send them without any problems. We are glad to inform you that there is an online version of the program https://online.sodapdf.com/ You can use it if your package includes access to it, just sign in with your credentials and enjoy Soda PDF Online!

Andrew G.
N/A in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not free software

2 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software seems to be fairly feature-complete and I could definitely see it as a strong competitor to Adobe Acrobat. However, I couldn't tell you how well any of those features work because essentially none of the features are available unless you use a paid version. The issue I have with this software (and the reason I'm writing this review) is that I feel like they gave me a bait-and-switch. I have been using the built-in PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox to view PDFs, but have been looking for a free software that will allow me to manage bookmarks in PDF files. From my research on Google and looking through the website for Soda PDF, I was given the idea that Soda PDF offers a free version of the software. I have attempted to use this "free version", but it seems there was absolutely zero point in installing this software, as literally all it can do is view PDF files, which can be done by any modern browser, including the ones that come pre-installed on every operating system. So the "free version" of the software is a waste of your time, as it doesn't actually provide any useful functionality that your computer doesn't already have. I've seen it referred to as the "free trial" in a few places, and it certainly doesn't live up to that name either, unless your intent is to "try" looking at the "you've discovered a premium feature" screen, since pretty much every button gives you that popup. This is less of a "free version" and more of an advertisement you can install.

Easy Installation Attractive and user-friendly interface Wealth of features (when using paid version)

Website and search engines falsely indicate this is free software

letzte Woche

Hi Andrew, Thank you for sharing your experience with Soda PDF, we will forward your feedback that bookmarks should be added to free features in the program to the appropriate team. We also include in the escalation the comment that the information about pricing is not clear enough. We would like to improve your experience with us, just contact us in the live chat by following this link and clicking on the red support button in the lower left corner https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us

Krzysztof K.
real estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this pdf editor program

Kommentare: I use this program to edit pdf files and while adobe reader is very good to read then Soda pdf is best for editing, it needs a pdf editing and making program like this, Soda has tons of necessary tools to create and make changes to this type In my work, such a program is necessary, pdf is one of the most used files, so it is worth having good tools to edit it.

What I like the most is that with this program, I am not afraid that I will not be able to do something with the pdf file, Soda allows you to completely edit the file, so you just need to have it and you can do it with pdf.

Only the price I do not like;) because in Poland we do not earn as much as in Western Europe

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Krzysztof, Thank you for taking the time to rate Soda PDF. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the selection of functions Soda PDF offers. We will make sure to forward your feedback about the price to our marketing team

Wendy W.
Publisher in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Soda PDF -- Intuitive and User Friendly Way to Create and Edit PDF Documents

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall? Excellent! This is a VERY user-friendly way to both create and convert PDFs, edit/fill in a PDF, sign a PDF with a created signature, and then deliver/download/share. If for some reason I need to have a colleague review a document, the review/comment function is great for easily getting document feedback. We don't use that feature as often, but it's nice to have in the available functions.

It's easy to use with little to no formal training -- very intuitive. I like that it converts documents TO PDF, PDF to MSWord or other types of files, and lets me upload a document for PDF filler access. I think forms are more professional when they're typed instead of being handwritten -- cleaner and neater for sure! We use SODA to upload forms sent to us, then fill in via the PDF filler. I love how easy SODA is to use via Mac/PC, tablets, and phones. Even when my staff and I are outside the office -- at home or on the road -- we can access SODA to ensure our work continues seamlessly. PDFs created can be saved to the Cloud, Desktop, or even e-mailed. I love this software/app!

My only small complaint is that it can be hard to locate a file once it's complete. That's likely on me instead of SODA. We downloaded the software/app, and have been learning as we go. Perhaps some training on our part would make archiving easier.

IT Director in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features for the price

Kommentare: It gives people a more intuitive option for pdfs and there's a free version that people can try easily before they purchase the full-featured one.

It has all of the features that you need for making pdfs and then some. It's really intuitive, I think more intuitive than it's major competitor.

Even after you purchase the full upgrade, they keep pestering you to spend more and upgrade. OK, I get it, you want to sell me more product. But I had to turn off notifications multiple times and it was a headache.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your impression of Soda PDF. We are glad to hear you find it intuitive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know you had issues with the pop-ups. We are glad to assist you to disable advertisements. Please follow the steps below: Click on 'Options' (a gear icon located in the right upper corner). Select 'Notification' and toggle the switch on 'Notification System'.

Denise G.
Compliance Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Product and Customer Service Lacking

Kommentare: There is nothing about this software that I like. It only works about half the time. I have requested a refund but no one will get back to me. Customer service is impossible to contact. Their "chat" doesn't work. I would never recommend this product to anyone.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Denise, Thanks for reaching out to share your experience with us. Due to the geopolitical conflict in Ukraine affecting partially our customer service located in Ukraine, we have taken the decision to close our phone lines and chat temporarily. During this temporary period we will be responding to email enquiries only. This is why there is no chat at the moment and emails are delayed. We will get to your case as soon as is possible. Unfortunately I don't have a way to locate you in our system with available information and expedite this process.

Hussein D.
PM in Kanada
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Keep crashing!

1 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not good.

Measuring to scale on the drawings, snapshots...

Editing, and adding comments or highlighting colouring...

vor 3 Wochen

Hello Hussein, Thank you for letting us know that your Soda PDF crashes constantly. We will forward your feedback on the editing features as well as on the features in the comment module to the development team. Our support is ready to help you fix the crash issue. Please reach out to us in live chat to get further assistance, just follow these steps 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

Simon B.
Simon B.
Drector in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't try Soda Pdf

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Awful! Waste of time! Terrible! Appalling!

I cannit think of anything positive to say about this product. If they had some kind of support to help me uninstall the program then that would be a good thing but they don't have that either!

It is running in the background all the time. It keeps generating annoying pop-up messages that serve no purpose and It cannot be uninstalled unless you download their "special" uninstall tool.

letzten Monat

Hello Simon, Thank you for letting us know that you need help uninstalling Soda PDF from your PC. The special uninstaller program makes sure all program's components are deleted from your PC. But you can also delete it via Control Panel. You can check the general instructions here: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022316472-Uninstalling-Soda-PDF If you still need help deleting the program from your PC, please contact us either via live chat or email info@sodapdf.com Live chat is available at this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us Click on the red button in the left bottom corner to start the chat.

Donna W.
Owner/office manager/support services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO

Kommentare: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

Antwort von LULU Software

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

Pres. in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does not work with Avast Virus Protection

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For the first several years of using the program I was satisfied, since this issue with Avast came up about 2 years ago, I have not been able to use Soda and have purchases Adobe PDF.

Early editions were easy to use pdf generation and editing tools that would occasionally crash, but the ease of use compared to Adobe PDF made Soda a superior option.

After updating to Soda 12, it became impossible to use the software because Avast recognized the adware within the program as malware. It has been a year going back and forth with Customer Service and though they respond with instructions to remove all references of the program, disable Avast and then reinstall, nothing has worker. I even tried to go back to Soda 8, but still Avast detects the adware and it blocks the program. I cannot recommend this product based on my experience

letztes Jahr

Hello there, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our support team. Be kindly informed that the issue with Avast was fixed in the recent updates for version 12. Our highly skilled tech agents will be glad to assist you with the issue via the Live hat and one of our agents will assist you (it's available Monday-Friday 3 am - 5 pm EST). To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

Paul R.
Paul R.
not needed in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Disappointed with new version

Initially, my old version of SodaPDF suddenly stopped working - "your subscription expired" - but logging onto their website and finidng that my subscription is good through 2022 did not make me happy. Then finding out that the old version I was using MUST be upgraded - NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS. New version to me is VERY clunky - I liked SEEING a title that read "crop" - not having to hover over multiple buttons to find what I wanted. Crop function is horrible. If I have a 8.5x11 document (landscape), dragging the left most bar changes the top one - top drag changes the right side, right side changes the bottom - bottom...well, bottom does not allow you to drag it at all. FORCES you to use a slider bar set to the right of the drag bars. VERY inconvenient. Finally got my crop where I wanted it. Program crashed. Tried again - SAVED this time. Crashed after save. 3rd opening, finally was able to print what I needed. I am honestly horrified to try other functions - took me longer to find the simple things I wanted rather than using an intuitive "title" system (yes, I can hover over icons, but JUST SHOW ME THE TITLE.

Horribly clunky interface that does not work as expected.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thanks for sharing your impression of the new version of Soda PDF. We will make sure to forward your complaint about not intuitive interface to the corresponding team. Please check the Soda PDF user guide with a lot of useful articles that help you to use the software: https://userguide.sodapdf.com/desktop/public/ Please contact our support center in case the crashing issue continues. Our email address is info@sodapdf.com

Dave K.
MD in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative to Adobe

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ease of use and daily interaction with same is good and allows the company to do what it needs to do with regards to portable document management.

Soda was selected as an alternative to Adobe based on price and was presently surprised to find what was covered in the base product when comparing.

The initial set up was tricky as it is linked to an online account and having a second account caused issues.

letztes Jahr

Hello Dave, Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like our software. Please be sure we are always working on making our software better.

John G.
Principal Engineer in Australien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor support and confusing re-purchase procedure.

Kommentare: Great program but suddenly stops. The customer support and activation process is pathetic. Will probably look for another pdf program as my time is too valuable to waste on a product which is too clumsy to be involved with.

All round a very good program and easy to use.

Previous copy suddenly stopped working 5 months after installation. Assumed perhaps expiry date may have been reached so bought a new copy. Activation code not sent for newly purchased copy. Support response just heaps of pro-forma pre written garbage messages from auto responder.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. I can see that your problem has been resolved in the meantime, but rest assured, that this review will help us to improve our customer service. This is very important to us.

Fr R.
Owner in Spanien

SODA PDF not a medium or long term decision; it fails in the short term. You will need change

Kommentare: Everything was ok and worked properly without probems with SODA PDF during 9-10 months of my premmium version but suddenly, the "Sign Document" functionality stoped work and the only way to finish SODA execution was killing the process or closing the window.
Technical Support is very bad. Same procedure several times although I reportted it didn't work the first time. At the end, they suggest to "access" my computer to "review" the issue and ask me for my telephone number (personal information protected by european laws). They don´t have other ways (or doesn't want) to use internet audio conference solutions based on email. DO THEY WANT TO GET PERSONAL DATA TO COMPLEMENT THE COMPETITIVE PRICE THEY ARE PROMOTING? Take care

Usability is very easy. Trial version for starting and test the software is very good. Functionality is great for the job.

It's a little slow in execution. And sometimes crashes with other software that you can have installed in your computer (certificates).

Antwort von LULU Software

We are very sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. But rest assured, our agents are not out to collect personal data, all they want is to help you best possible. Our customer service made you an offer, please keep communicating with us, we are sure all your problems will be solved in our new version, that will be launched next week.

Peter O.
CIO in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mixed Feelings

Kommentare: mixed

Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

Carole C.
Records/Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finding this product totally saved the day!

Kommentare: I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

Dee L.
Asst to President in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Messed up

All the previous versions were awesome. Great features

Version 12 is horrible, total redone not working friendly. After scanning a page and attaching it to an email, i open to review and i get an error message that reads "The system cannot find the file specified" I never had that issue before. I've tried contacting service and i never heard back from anyone

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. I am very sorry to hear you did not get any assistance on your issue. We would be grateful if you can give us a second chance and contact us via info@sodapdf.com. Please let us know what mail do you use when you get that error message and also if that possible please send us a screenshot of the error message

Diane R.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Doesn't work as promised and customer support sucks

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SodaPDF worked fine when I first installed it, but after one of the updates, I was no longer able to scan documents or connect to the internet to update the software. I sent support an email - that's the only way to contact them. It took 2-3 days to get an email response requesting more details. I answered their questions, and again, it took 2-3 days to get a response back. At that point, support indicated that my problems were associated with the most recent update. It's been a month since the problems started and all SodaPDF wants to do at this point is close my case. I asked for a refund of my money, but was informed that I was past the company's 30-day money-back policy. I purchased the software on March 7th and the problems started before the 30-day period ended. At this point, I either keep wasting my time and energies trying to get this situation resolved or accept that I'm stuck with a product that does not work as promised.

When it worked correctly, I liked the scanning and password protection features the most.

SodaPDF automatically sets up SodaPDF as the default PDF reader. That would be ok except that SodaPDF takes longer to load and is inferior to Adobe's reader.

letztes Jahr

Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to the corresponding department. As our support agent mentioned the scanner issue has been flagged to the team in charge and is currently being investigated. Till the issue with Soda PDF 12 is resolved you can use the 11th version to to create files from your scanner.

Gary P.
owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Customer support

Kommentare: A bad experience with support. They promised a partial refund and an upgrade to Soda Business Pro+OCR. They sent a link to download this version and it was only a 7-day trial, not the full version. I have tried to contact them but no response to my issue. They have my money but I don't have the program.

I have enjoyed using the program (Soda 10). The ability to sign is great.

The program is fine. The customer support is bad. They do not follow through with their promises.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Gary, Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience with our services. We will surely investigate this case. We want to assure you that we are ready to help you to activate your license and check the status of the partial refund. Please contact our chat support at this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ , click on the red button Support and we will do our best to help you.

David M.
Sr. Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They destroyed a great product

Kommentare: They've replaced the desktop version with 360 Pro, and also increased the price substantially.

This was the best alternative to Acrobat for years. Fully featured and fairly priced, but then they turned it into an online version only (360). Trying to copy Office 360, which is also unappealing to many users.

Yeah. I'd like them to bring back the desktop version. Why do I need to be online to view and edit PDF documents? And if I'm on a slow connection, then this product is also painfully slow by association. Now I have to search for a competing PDF editor.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi David, thank you for letting us know you would like to use the desktop version of Soda PDF and that you don't find the current prices suitable. We will forward your comments on the pricing to the appropriate team. Also, we would like to point out that we still offer desktop versions. Soda PDF 360 packages mean you can use both desktop and online versions while Soda PDF Desktop and Soda PDF Online packages give access only to the desktop/online version accordingly. You can download the latest desktop version of Soda PDF via this link: https://download12.sodapdf.com/get-app.aspx If you need further help, please contact our support via chat which is open 8 am - 5 pm EST. To join the chat, just follow this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ Find at the bottom right a red button "Support" and click on it First, you will be asked to find the solution in our knowledge base, if you can't find it there, the LIVE CHAT button will appear, please click on it to start a conversation.

Jonathan S.
CEO in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SO BUGGY!!!!

The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

Antwort von LULU Software

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

Ken E.
Database Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

FREE functionality is very good!

Kommentare: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module . It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Actually there are a few things. 1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files. 2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader. 3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

Edsel P.
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is a SCAM

Kommentare: The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

Antwort von LULU Software

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request. I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.