Über Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere ist die erste voll funktionsfähige PDF-Lösung, die sowohl als Desktop- als auch als Web-basierte Anwendung angeboten wird.

Erfahre mehr über Soda PDF

Andres R.
Andres R.
Senior Operations Analyst in Paraguay
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing set of PDF tools that includes OCR

Kommentare: After scanning all the physical documentation that I had in my office, I managed to transfer it to digital format through the OCR tool that has Soda PDF, which allowed me to have a better management of my documents, since previously I had to review a large amount of files in search of some document. Also, I can edit PDF files according to what I need and sign them digitally.

I like the fact that you have an OCR tool to recognize the text in the images, so you can then edit that text in PDF. You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, RTF and other formats. Another advantage of using Soda is that I receive email updates about its new features, which include instructions for use and video tutorials. Also, I can create a custom toolbar, where I include the tools I use most.

At times, when trying to print files in batches, the software stops responding and I have to open the documents again.

Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Quality features - Fair Pricing - Watch for VERSION selection while using the software

Kommentare: When creating documents for publication there are processors first, then the PDF export (which needs to be changed depending on the Printer's specification). Then, after the proof is seen and edited, there are changes to make. I am grateful we have this software to easily delete pages that need to be updated, and then merge in the page that is corrected. The time saving, and reducing the possibility of additional issues (no need to export the whole document again). My only suggestion is a clearer path to customer data, integration for updates to plans, and clearer communication when software updates or renewals are due.

It was difficult to find software that has merging and conversion features. When I first tried Soda PDF I had a limited edition free forever plan. Highly helpful to find out if it was going to work for what I needed. Once I learned how easy it was, I purchased the standard software plan. Merging, Converting, Deleting pages (that have been updated and new ones added). I've created two books and two decks of cards for publishing for clients using this tool ''after'' the documents were ready to export to PDF.

An improvement I would like to see is the update between plans. For example, I purchased the standard plan after using the free forever plan. When I updated I ended up with both versions (and need to keep both), but, sometimes I'm in the middle of working on something and I get an error saying "Your plan does not include this feature, Update now ..." and the automation tries to sell me a plan I already own (but have not remembered a couple of times thought my plan had expired). It would be helpful if the VERSION of the plan is integrated for each customer using the software. CON: There does not seem to be a customer dashboard where I could see what products I have purchased and when they are due to renew. The problem with this is now I'm back on the free forever version, my standard service expired, but I didn't realize it until I was in the midst of working on a document.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat DC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Soda PDF: I selected Soda PDF because it is less expensive than Adobe DC, has the same features, and Soda PDF has been approved by Microsoft (I use windows 10 - needed to make sure I have compatible software). They are "Silver Microsoft Partners" as seen on the Microsoft website.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Deborah, Thank you for sharing that you like how our program performs and find it cost-effective. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our upgrade system, we have forwarded it to the corresponding department. You can check your license details by clicking on your name in the right upper corner. Then choose Manage Products. If you need any assistance with your license, please contact our support at info@sodapdf.com and we will surely help you.

Pres. in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does not work with Avast Virus Protection

Kommentare: For the first several years of using the program I was satisfied, since this issue with Avast came up about 2 years ago, I have not been able to use Soda and have purchases Adobe PDF.

Early editions were easy to use pdf generation and editing tools that would occasionally crash, but the ease of use compared to Adobe PDF made Soda a superior option.

After updating to Soda 12, it became impossible to use the software because Avast recognized the adware within the program as malware. It has been a year going back and forth with Customer Service and though they respond with instructions to remove all references of the program, disable Avast and then reinstall, nothing has worker. I even tried to go back to Soda 8, but still Avast detects the adware and it blocks the program. I cannot recommend this product based on my experience

vor 8 Monaten

Hello there, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our support team. Be kindly informed that the issue with Avast was fixed in the recent updates for version 12. Our highly skilled tech agents will be glad to assist you with the issue via the Live hat and one of our agents will assist you (it's available Monday-Friday 3 am - 5 pm EST). To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terribly slow, not easy to set up, regularly asks you to upgrade

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wish you had stuck to the original version without the new release.

It was initially good because it was easy to use, had all the PDF functionality and quick. Then after 12 months it became terribly slow after version releases. And difficult to set up after I upgraded.

So horribly slow and painful. I had urgent documents to edit and this was frustrating and stressful. I switched to Adobe PDF Editor and can't believe how much faster it is.

letzten Monat

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our software. Thank you for providing your feedback on our newest version. We will certainly look into your case and investigate why the new version was slow. We also want to let you know that our support team is always ready to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/ should you have any questions.

Wendy W.
Publisher in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Soda PDF -- Intuitive and User Friendly Way to Create and Edit PDF Documents

Kommentare: Overall? Excellent! This is a VERY user-friendly way to both create and convert PDFs, edit/fill in a PDF, sign a PDF with a created signature, and then deliver/download/share. If for some reason I need to have a colleague review a document, the review/comment function is great for easily getting document feedback. We don't use that feature as often, but it's nice to have in the available functions.

It's easy to use with little to no formal training -- very intuitive. I like that it converts documents TO PDF, PDF to MSWord or other types of files, and lets me upload a document for PDF filler access. I think forms are more professional when they're typed instead of being handwritten -- cleaner and neater for sure! We use SODA to upload forms sent to us, then fill in via the PDF filler. I love how easy SODA is to use via Mac/PC, tablets, and phones. Even when my staff and I are outside the office -- at home or on the road -- we can access SODA to ensure our work continues seamlessly. PDFs created can be saved to the Cloud, Desktop, or even e-mailed. I love this software/app!

My only small complaint is that it can be hard to locate a file once it's complete. That's likely on me instead of SODA. We downloaded the software/app, and have been learning as we go. Perhaps some training on our part would make archiving easier.

IT Director in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features for the price

Kommentare: It gives people a more intuitive option for pdfs and there's a free version that people can try easily before they purchase the full-featured one.

It has all of the features that you need for making pdfs and then some. It's really intuitive, I think more intuitive than it's major competitor.

Even after you purchase the full upgrade, they keep pestering you to spend more and upgrade. OK, I get it, you want to sell me more product. But I had to turn off notifications multiple times and it was a headache.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your impression of Soda PDF. We are glad to hear you find it intuitive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know you had issues with the pop-ups. We are glad to assist you to disable advertisements. Please follow the steps below: Click on 'Options' (a gear icon located in the right upper corner). Select 'Notification' and toggle the switch on 'Notification System'.

Paul R.
Paul R.
not needed in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Disappointed with new version

Initially, my old version of SodaPDF suddenly stopped working - "your subscription expired" - but logging onto their website and finidng that my subscription is good through 2022 did not make me happy. Then finding out that the old version I was using MUST be upgraded - NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS. New version to me is VERY clunky - I liked SEEING a title that read "crop" - not having to hover over multiple buttons to find what I wanted. Crop function is horrible. If I have a 8.5x11 document (landscape), dragging the left most bar changes the top one - top drag changes the right side, right side changes the bottom - bottom...well, bottom does not allow you to drag it at all. FORCES you to use a slider bar set to the right of the drag bars. VERY inconvenient. Finally got my crop where I wanted it. Program crashed. Tried again - SAVED this time. Crashed after save. 3rd opening, finally was able to print what I needed. I am honestly horrified to try other functions - took me longer to find the simple things I wanted rather than using an intuitive "title" system (yes, I can hover over icons, but JUST SHOW ME THE TITLE.

Horribly clunky interface that does not work as expected.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thanks for sharing your impression of the new version of Soda PDF. We will make sure to forward your complaint about not intuitive interface to the corresponding team. Please check the Soda PDF user guide with a lot of useful articles that help you to use the software: https://userguide.sodapdf.com/desktop/public/ Please contact our support center in case the crashing issue continues. Our email address is info@sodapdf.com

Diane R.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Doesn't work as promised and customer support sucks

Kommentare: SodaPDF worked fine when I first installed it, but after one of the updates, I was no longer able to scan documents or connect to the internet to update the software. I sent support an email - that's the only way to contact them. It took 2-3 days to get an email response requesting more details. I answered their questions, and again, it took 2-3 days to get a response back. At that point, support indicated that my problems were associated with the most recent update. It's been a month since the problems started and all SodaPDF wants to do at this point is close my case. I asked for a refund of my money, but was informed that I was past the company's 30-day money-back policy. I purchased the software on March 7th and the problems started before the 30-day period ended. At this point, I either keep wasting my time and energies trying to get this situation resolved or accept that I'm stuck with a product that does not work as promised.

When it worked correctly, I liked the scanning and password protection features the most.

SodaPDF automatically sets up SodaPDF as the default PDF reader. That would be ok except that SodaPDF takes longer to load and is inferior to Adobe's reader.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to the corresponding department. As our support agent mentioned the scanner issue has been flagged to the team in charge and is currently being investigated. Till the issue with Soda PDF 12 is resolved you can use the 11th version to to create files from your scanner.

David M.
Sr. Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They destroyed a great product

Kommentare: They've replaced the desktop version with 360 Pro, and also increased the price substantially.

This was the best alternative to Acrobat for years. Fully featured and fairly priced, but then they turned it into an online version only (360). Trying to copy Office 360, which is also unappealing to many users.

Yeah. I'd like them to bring back the desktop version. Why do I need to be online to view and edit PDF documents? And if I'm on a slow connection, then this product is also painfully slow by association. Now I have to search for a competing PDF editor.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi David, thank you for letting us know you would like to use the desktop version of Soda PDF and that you don't find the current prices suitable. We will forward your comments on the pricing to the appropriate team. Also, we would like to point out that we still offer desktop versions. Soda PDF 360 packages mean you can use both desktop and online versions while Soda PDF Desktop and Soda PDF Online packages give access only to the desktop/online version accordingly. You can download the latest desktop version of Soda PDF via this link: https://download12.sodapdf.com/get-app.aspx If you need further help, please contact our support via chat which is open 8 am - 5 pm EST. To join the chat, just follow this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ Find at the bottom right a red button "Support" and click on it First, you will be asked to find the solution in our knowledge base, if you can't find it there, the LIVE CHAT button will appear, please click on it to start a conversation.

Ahmed S.
Graphic Designer in Kuwait
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The best app to edit pdf.

I like the easy control to edit and type in the app.

I like least the free trial is very short.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Ahmed, Thank you for sharing that you find our program easy to use. We also appreciate your feedback on our trial. We have forwarded it to the developers. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support.

Donna W.
Owner/office manager/support services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

letztes Jahr

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

Dave K.
MD in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: The ease of use and daily interaction with same is good and allows the company to do what it needs to do with regards to portable document management.

Soda was selected as an alternative to Adobe based on price and was presently surprised to find what was covered in the base product when comparing.

The initial set up was tricky as it is linked to an online account and having a second account caused issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Flip PDF

Warum Soda PDF gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Soda PDF: Reputation

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Dave, Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like our software. Please be sure we are always working on making our software better.

John G.
Principal Engineer in Australien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor support and confusing re-purchase procedure.

Kommentare: Great program but suddenly stops. The customer support and activation process is pathetic. Will probably look for another pdf program as my time is too valuable to waste on a product which is too clumsy to be involved with.

All round a very good program and easy to use.

Previous copy suddenly stopped working 5 months after installation. Assumed perhaps expiry date may have been reached so bought a new copy. Activation code not sent for newly purchased copy. Support response just heaps of pro-forma pre written garbage messages from auto responder.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. I can see that your problem has been resolved in the meantime, but rest assured, that this review will help us to improve our customer service. This is very important to us.

Fr R.
Owner in Spanien

SODA PDF not a medium or long term decision; it fails in the short term. You will need change

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Everything was ok and worked properly without probems with SODA PDF during 9-10 months of my premmium version but suddenly, the "Sign Document" functionality stoped work and the only way to finish SODA execution was killing the process or closing the window.
Technical Support is very bad. Same procedure several times although I reportted it didn't work the first time. At the end, they suggest to "access" my computer to "review" the issue and ask me for my telephone number (personal information protected by european laws). They don´t have other ways (or doesn't want) to use internet audio conference solutions based on email. DO THEY WANT TO GET PERSONAL DATA TO COMPLEMENT THE COMPETITIVE PRICE THEY ARE PROMOTING? Take care

Usability is very easy. Trial version for starting and test the software is very good. Functionality is great for the job.

It's a little slow in execution. And sometimes crashes with other software that you can have installed in your computer (certificates).

letztes Jahr

We are very sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. But rest assured, our agents are not out to collect personal data, all they want is to help you best possible. Our customer service made you an offer, please keep communicating with us, we are sure all your problems will be solved in our new version, that will be launched next week.

Peter O.
CIO in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mixed Feelings

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: mixed

Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Easy PDF

Warum Soda PDF gewählt wurde: cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Soda PDF: cost

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

Carole C.
Records/Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finding this product totally saved the day!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

Dee L.
Asst to President in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Messed up

4 letztes Jahr

All the previous versions were awesome. Great features

Version 12 is horrible, total redone not working friendly. After scanning a page and attaching it to an email, i open to review and i get an error message that reads "The system cannot find the file specified" I never had that issue before. I've tried contacting service and i never heard back from anyone

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. I am very sorry to hear you did not get any assistance on your issue. We would be grateful if you can give us a second chance and contact us via info@sodapdf.com. Please let us know what mail do you use when you get that error message and also if that possible please send us a screenshot of the error message

Jonathan S.
CEO in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SO BUGGY!!!!

The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

Antwort von LULU Software

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

Ken E.
Database Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

FREE functionality is very good!

Kommentare: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module . It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Actually there are a few things. 1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files. 2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader. 3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

Edsel P.
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is a SCAM

Kommentare: The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

Antwort von LULU Software

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request. I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.

Edo M.
Edo M.
Business owner in Kroatien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

My preferred PDF viewer and editor

Kommentare: Documents in PDF are global standard. After experimenting with several solution I found that this one is best solution on the market, for my needs.

User interface is fantastic. Working speed also. Different options offer solutions for all sort of necessities or problems.

By my humble opinion, subscription plans are not a model for every software solution. In this case a one-time payment would be something to expect. Slightly heavy on computer resources.

Dennis a D.
User in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Danger Wil Robinson Danger

Seems like a decent low cost replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Watch the installation routine, it is a trap. You cannot install the program without approving "Block dangerous and phishing scams" and "Stop websites from tracking you online". It is very suspicious that these cannot be unchecked. Not convinced yet? Read the light grey policy text: "By selecting 'Install Adware Web Companion', I agree to install Adaware Web Companion, set my homepage, new tabs and default search engine to Bing or capatible web browsers, and consent to its End User License Agreement and privacy policy." Make this product more of a scam rather than a product.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our Marketing department. Just to let you know there is an option to skip the installation of Web Companion. We will make the request to make it more obvious how to skip this installation.

Quantty Surveyor in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cancellation an Issue

Kommentare: Usage wise it was effective from a basic point of view. Customer support extremely poor.

Reasonably easy to use and inexpensive within limits

Decided not to renew but Soda won't let me remove my credit card details

Antwort von LULU Software

Thanks for your review. We are happy that you found Soda PDF to be easy to handle and to be inexpensive. We are, however, very sorry about your bad experience with our customer support. We would ask to give us a second chance to fix your problem quickly. We ask you to contact our customer support again and we will certainly solve your problem for you.

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good substitute for Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: Overall it's a good product.

Soda PDF has many good features and is easy to use. I like that we have an option to pay one price versus a monthly subscription.

Redaction. There is not an option to change the color of the redaction like I can in Adobe Acrobat.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thanks for the the review. I will forward your feedback regarding the redaction feature to our Development Team.

Sole Trader in UK
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Soda PDF Desktop 12 - Total Disaster

Kommentare: Customer support have attempted to resolve some of the problems which required considerable reconfiguring. It is still not working anything like as well as Soda PDF 11 so please wind back to the older version. If not I am starting to review other products to find a better solution.

I have used Soda PDF Desktop 11 for several years and found it to be an incredibly useful, and easy to use application.

Since upgrading to Soda PDF Desktop 12 it has been a total disaster. It is no longer user friendly and many of the features previously used no longer work. It is so much slower than the older version and has crashed or simply stopped responding on more than one occasion.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for taking time to write this feedback, we take it very seriously. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement of the 12th version. We would not recommend you to switch back to the 11th version because it will be supported less and there will not be updates for that version. Please let me tell you that you can find all of the features that were in the previous version in Soda PDF 12. Please let us know what features do you miss that you used to use in version 11. Please contact us via info@sodapdf.com