Über Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere ist die erste voll funktionsfähige PDF-Lösung, die sowohl als Desktop- als auch als Web-basierte Anwendung angeboten wird.

Erfahre mehr über Soda PDF

End not to mention that it is very easy to use.

The fact that it crashes and fails EVERY time that an update is released.

Bewertungen zu Soda PDF

3,6
2,9
3,7
3,2

Soda PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 223 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soda PDF bereits verwendet?

Sabina
Sabina
Kundenservice in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hilfreiche Software

Kommentare: Mein Gesamteindruck von Soda PDF ist positiv. Ich nutze das Tool als Standardsoftware auf dem Laptop.

Soda PDF ist in meinen Augen ein hilfreiches Tool mit vielen Möglichkeiten der Dokumentenberarbeitung wie umwandeln, bearbeiten, signieren und zusammenfügen.

Bei Soda PDF dauert es leider eine Weile, bis das Dokument geöffnet wird. Das könnte in Zukunft nachgebessert werden.

William
William
Professional Nurse in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

simple and useful to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time, it is what benefits me the most and I trust that everything turns out correctly and I no longer review the result because they have always been fabulous

It is an editor of PDF files to another format with correct precision in its conversion, normally going from a PDF file to another format does not turn out well because it comes out distorted from the original text but with soda PDF that has never happened to me because it is actually very good and easy to use. It helps me with my work and my personal life.

I am comfortable with soda PDF, I have never noticed any errors or incorrect conversions, it is good and accurate

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage docs and contracts

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Is a great app saving a lot of time managing documents. Every thing work great, has a nice user interface and is easy to use.

I've been using Soda PDF for some time now and i am very pleased with it. I started using it for signing and store my contracts but after some time it became my main document manage app. Creating, editing and storing with just one app saves you a lot of time. The sharing functionality is another useful feature, letting my colleagues have access to certain docs saves time for all of us.

There are no cons for Soda PDF that worth mentioning or deal breakers.

Andrew
N/A in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not free software

Kommentare: This software seems to be fairly feature-complete and I could definitely see it as a strong competitor to Adobe Acrobat. However, I couldn't tell you how well any of those features work because essentially none of the features are available unless you use a paid version. The issue I have with this software (and the reason I'm writing this review) is that I feel like they gave me a bait-and-switch. I have been using the built-in PDF viewer in Mozilla Firefox to view PDFs, but have been looking for a free software that will allow me to manage bookmarks in PDF files. From my research on Google and looking through the website for Soda PDF, I was given the idea that Soda PDF offers a free version of the software. I have attempted to use this "free version", but it seems there was absolutely zero point in installing this software, as literally all it can do is view PDF files, which can be done by any modern browser, including the ones that come pre-installed on every operating system. So the "free version" of the software is a waste of your time, as it doesn't actually provide any useful functionality that your computer doesn't already have. I've seen it referred to as the "free trial" in a few places, and it certainly doesn't live up to that name either, unless your intent is to "try" looking at the "you've discovered a premium feature" screen, since pretty much every button gives you that popup. This is less of a "free version" and more of an advertisement you can install.

Easy Installation Attractive and user-friendly interface Wealth of features (when using paid version)

Website and search engines falsely indicate this is free software

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi Andrew, Thank you for sharing your experience with Soda PDF, we will forward your feedback that bookmarks should be added to free features in the program to the appropriate team. We also include in the escalation the comment that the information about pricing is not clear enough. We would like to improve your experience with us, just contact us in the live chat by following this link and clicking on the red support button in the lower left corner https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us

Luiza
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great PDF app

Kommentare: Great app, easy to use and fast. Good price and many features.

Installing the app was very easy, can use all features immediately after it. I struggled a long time with creating, merging or editing PDF file until I found Soda PDF. Affordable, comparing to the other PDF editor. User interface is nice and easy to navigate.

Can't say I found any cons for Soda PDF.

Andrei
Branch Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for PDF management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall Soda PDF is a great app, does a great job in document management and editing.

I encounter great support team that really helps you when you got an issue. Soda PDF functionalities are great, when it comes to documents, create or edit I use this app because is fast and reliable. Sharing feature is the docs I am working on with my colleagues is easy and helpful

The first plan is almost useless, you have too few functionalities for its price.

Marie
Self Employed in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: I started a free trial and had issues with the PDF Editor almost immediately. I attempted to cancel my trial. I later received an email that said I needed to cancel my free trial. I attempted to cancel again. I received a charge for a membership and contacted their chat and asked for a refund. I was told that I agreed to the sale and that they would not give me a refund. I eventually was given a refund after SEVERAL minutes of heated debate where I was told that this was my fault and that the company should not have to refund me.ANYTHING this service does can be done better by a different PDF editor. Don't give them your time or money.

Honestly, I have nothing positive to say about this company.

Their software is glitchy and their customer service is abysmal.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Marie, We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our support team's service regarding your cancelation request. We value your feedback and we want to improve our customer support quality. We would be grateful if you could provide us with your support case number so we can look into your case more closely. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dishonest automatic renewal

Kommentare: Very tricky (dishonest) automatic renewal for an entire year!!! after the 14 days trial. No email is sent about the renewal, the company takes advantage of having the credit card info.

Nothing. It is a difficult program to manage, far inferior to Adobe.

The program is complicated, not user friendly at all and the interface is confusing

vor 6 Monaten

Hello, Thanks for sharing that you were charged for the renewal and you feel Soda PDF could be easier to use. We appreciate the feedback and would like to help you properly with the charge. Please contact our support team on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Sodapdf or submit a request here and we will assist you: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us

Marian
IT Technician in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Soda PDF for PFD files

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Managing your documents with Soda PDF can really safe you a lot of time. The software is really good and offers a lot of online tools as well.

Using Soda to manage the PDF files is a great and cheaper solutions than others software. It is easy to install and use, making editing PDF a piece of cake. When it comes to signatures Soda PDF perform very good and i am really pleased.

No cons on Sada PDF, for everything is working as it should.

Nick
Solution Architect in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Too Hard to Utilise Software

Kommentare: Help Desk peopl;e have tried to help and occasionally the software works for one session but then it "forgets" once more. The overall experience has been the worst for any subscription software or any software in general

I have had a subscription for several years and have had to lodge countless support requests because the software simply does not work. While it recognises that I am logged into my account, it does not connect the software to my subscription and therefore I cannot utilise any functions. Despite endless help desk requests (and the former staff - before Avanquest took over - have been good), I am paying a subscription service foe software that completely fails

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Nick, Thanks for sharing that your license keeps unassigning. We might need to escalate this further to the appropriate team for further fixing. Please report it to our support team so we can work on it further https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us

Tiara
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Adobe

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

It is a full PDF editor! You can edit and manipulate any text on the page, even rearrange it. You can also rearrange and delete pages if needed.

Soda PDF lacks a good app. Everything must be done from a desktop/laptop. You can use your phone browser, however it’s pretty difficult to do so.

Donna
Owner/office manager/support services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO

Kommentare: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

Antwort von LULU Software

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

Director of Software Engineering in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A good alternative to adobe acrobat

Kommentare: soda PDF has very practical functions such as create Pdf files from URL or any format, I can handle various electronic signatures and extract texts from scanned documents as well as recognize texts from image. Soda PDF can be used in many ways in the desktop version and in the online version.

I like Soda Pdf because it is a cheap alternative Adobe acrobat reader you have almost the same works you can review and edit a document delete and highlight paragraphs, it is a very practical software to use I like that I can merge various types of files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other PDFs, I can rearrange the order of the pages today create PDF files from scratch. I have used your online version and it is easy to use the files load fast I can add edit text insert images password protect a file make forms among other functions.

A negative point of Soda Pdf is that the mobile version does not include all the tools of the desktop version and the online version is therefore very limited when you want to create or edit a document. Another downside is when working with multi-page documents and wanting to convert to another format the desktop version is a bit slow and sometimes, I have had to restart the software as it got stuck.

Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Soda PDF Desktop 12 - Total Disaster

Kommentare: Customer support have attempted to resolve some of the problems which required considerable reconfiguring. It is still not working anything like as well as Soda PDF 11 so please wind back to the older version. If not I am starting to review other products to find a better solution.

I have used Soda PDF Desktop 11 for several years and found it to be an incredibly useful, and easy to use application.

Since upgrading to Soda PDF Desktop 12 it has been a total disaster. It is no longer user friendly and many of the features previously used no longer work. It is so much slower than the older version and has crashed or simply stopped responding on more than one occasion.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for taking time to write this feedback, we take it very seriously. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement of the 12th version. We would not recommend you to switch back to the 11th version because it will be supported less and there will not be updates for that version. Please let me tell you that you can find all of the features that were in the previous version in Soda PDF 12. Please let us know what features do you miss that you used to use in version 11. Please contact us here https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us

CEO in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You don't get what you pay for

Kommentare: What part of TERRIBLE should I explain.

I have yet to find anything about this product to like.

Everything. Incredibly slow on all levels. The slowest piece of software we've ever used. Just took us 25 minutes to uninstall. Crashes the most of any software we run. Had to uninstall and reinstall 6 times before it functioned properly. The worst part has been the customer service. I took an average of three days for them to respond to every support ticket we submitted. All we ever received was an incredibly bad attitude and the statement "go re-read the instruction manual". The last incident was never resolved even after going back and forth for over two weeks. I asked for a refund and was told "we don't give refunds of any kind for any reason after the 30 use period. Decided to go back to Adobe and have had a great and seamless experience thus far. Yes, we're paying more, but we're far more productive. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

Antwort von LULU Software

We are very sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience with our software and our customer service. Rest assured, we are taking such feedback very seriously and are investigating the case. We already wrote back to you, apologized and offered you compensation for your inconvenience. We hope you can accept our apologies.

Stephen
IT Systems Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The worst IT support I have ever experienced

Kommentare: Terrible support for a very expensive product
Nobody seems to know what they are doing

Nothing considering telling the client to use a different software and get these licences changed over all 7 of them

The support was truly terrible spent 3 hours getting passed around every department that Soda PDF has. My 1 simple issue to fix turned into 4 issues by the end of the call and to top things off we can't even access our business account because they reset the wrong password and locked us out of it. They also made the user i was reporting the problem a admin on the business account.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi Stephen, We appreciate you took the time to share that your issue was not resolved. We are concerned to read it so we really would like to improve your experience with us. We encourage you to send us an email with a detailed description of the problem to our special department that takes care of business clients. Here is the email address you need to contact business@sodapdf.com We are looking forward to hearing from you to give you proper assistance.

Peter
CIO in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mixed Feelings

Kommentare: mixed

Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

Antwort von LULU Software

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terribly slow, not easy to set up, regularly asks you to upgrade

Kommentare: Wish you had stuck to the original version without the new release.

It was initially good because it was easy to use, had all the PDF functionality and quick. Then after 12 months it became terribly slow after version releases. And difficult to set up after I upgraded.

So horribly slow and painful. I had urgent documents to edit and this was frustrating and stressful. I switched to Adobe PDF Editor and can't believe how much faster it is.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our software. Thank you for providing your feedback on our newest version. We will certainly look into your case and investigate why the new version was slow. We also want to let you know that our support team is always ready to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/ should you have any questions.

Patrik
Freelancer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great tool to edit and organize you PDF files

Kommentare: Adding text to forms and documents and merge/extract pages are functions we use every week.
A great tool for our PDF needs.

Appealing interface, easy to find the functions. The page preview pane at the left side saves lots of time to navigate in the document.

Nothing specific actually. The software covers my needs.

Antwort von LULU Software

Hello Patrik, Thank you for taking the time to share that you are satisfied with the easiness of Soda PDF. We are glad to know that it helped you cover your needs and the price is more suitable for you.

Yatindra
yatindrap51@gmail.com in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF viewer and editor

Kommentare: Been a fantastic experience using this great tool for PDF viewing and editing PDFs.

It is a wonderful software that I use almost everyday for viewing countless PDF. It also allows me to edit PDF and use stickers on it.

I don't like the way it renames the documents created by SodaPDF because it changes the original name sometimes.

Jonathan
CEO in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SO BUGGY!!!!

The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

Antwort von LULU Software

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

Ken
Database Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

FREE functionality is very good!

Kommentare: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module . It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Actually there are a few things. 1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files. 2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader. 3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

Alicia
Business Owner in Kanada
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Affordable PDF Tool

Kommentare: It has an easy-to-use interface and a lot of great features on the paid plan. The free plan is limited in what it offers. Like any other PDF reader.

I love that it had a free version so that I could test it first to see if it would work for my business needs. I was able to merge and convert my PDFs, and organize and delete pages.

There are more glitches compared to adobe, but at a slightly cheaper price, you have to take the good with the bad.

Sandra
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Optimal PDF viewer

Soda PDF is really the best software for opening PDF files and documentation.

I like everything about Soda PDF thus far.

Ganesh kumar
Sgk in Indien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I purchased 360. But they charged another product. Unknowingly I

Kommentare: Not happy

Product is good I am happy to use. But they charge. Another app whiteout knowing you you

They show one after taking bank details they charge for 2 more apps refund. Is impossible. Because. You can’t find any option No mails replay no call replay

Antwort von LULU Software

Hi Ganesh, Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. We definitely have a support team available that can help clear up this billing situation. You can reach out to them over here: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us