4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5

Über Ideanote

Eine All-in-one-Innovationsplattform, mit der Teams auf der ganzen Welt die richtigen Ideen erfassen, entwickeln, priorisieren und umsetzen können.

Erfahre mehr über Ideanote

Fred V.
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2020

"You Never Knew You Needed An Idea Tool Until You Start Using This"

Kommentare: I've loving my experience with it so far. This will definitely be my idea go to tool from now on.

Vorteile: I've used several note and idea tools. I never thought I needed one like it. It's next level and takes idea management to a new level.

Nachteile: It can take a bit getting used to at first just like any new tool. But once you get the hang it, you will be flowing and with new ideas with your staff, team members and even your customers.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2020
Anil K.
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2020

"Useful tool for gathering, organizing, and acting on ideas and feedback. Great for product roadmaps."

Kommentare: As the founder and, still, effectively the chief product officer of a startup, there's no shortage of customer problems to solve and ideas for solving them. Inevitably, there's idea overload. Many entrepreneurs can relate to their workspaces being swamped with Sticky notes and assorted notes gathered and logged at all odd times and in multiple places – local text files on one's laptop, project management boards, to-do software, team messaging apps, and customer support channels (live chat and ticket desk software). It can be a big mess. We use a Kanban-style project management system for agile product development, but have needed a more effective way to integrate user-generated feedback also. Gathering feedback is easy, and tools we've used include assorted customer survey and feedback widget tools. But we've been behind in setting up an easy way for users to vote on submitted ideas in a public-facing product roadmap. Ideanote solves that problem. YMMV. Regardless, that you're here reading this review must mean that you're evaluating ways to improve how you manage ideas and user feedback and that's a good thing. Good luck!

Vorteile: How it encourages the gathering and organizing of ideas by *mission*. This goal-oriented approach helps to keep the focus on the overarching objective of *solving problems*. Next best: Ideanote's delightful customer service. Swift, responsive, and kind. It bodes well for their own success as a startup. The onboarding process is also impressive and well thought out, considering that putting the tool to good use requires a patient understanding of how ideas may be categorized by missions and teams, rated internally (on a few different criteria, not just through Like votes), and then binned into and managed using Kanban-style roadmaps.

Nachteile: Ideanote is powerful, for how it enables the collection, sorting, ranking, and planned implementation of ideas, but some may prefer a simpler feedback gathering and roadmap management tool.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2020
Venkatesh B.
Market Analyst
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2020

"Love it. very promising."

Vorteile: There is space for ideation and growth in Ideanote, which is probably its best feature. It allows its users to be liberal and yet has a structure to it.

Nachteile: Can improve user interface on adding team members to every board or project

• Bewertet am 24.9.2020
Alexander M.
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2020

"Phenomenal. Idea Management with a defined process for execution"

Kommentare: 11/10. Hands on demo with the owner, Morten. Clean UI that makes it easy to wrap my head around. I feel that I can confidently trust the business to be around in 5+ years in order to invest in it fully. Can not say the same thing for many SAAS companies, so this is a great achievement

Vorteile: Simple UI and mission centre for organizing everyone's ideas. The analytics section looks very powerful however I've just started with my journey so haven't been able to populate my org with data just yet. The ability to share ideas as separate landing pages and allow for public and/or private views based on permissions really open up a lot of great use cases, also.

Nachteile: I feel there may be difficulty to get buy in from stakeholders. Not something Ideanote has control over however like a lot of technology it requires use from people in order for the features to flourish. Ideanote did provide me a guide after a one on one demo to show how to optimize the implementation process, and this has some great tips!

• Bewertet am 17.8.2020
Raymond S.
Entrepreneur, video production, e-learning
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2020

"Great way of involving your teams and potential clients!"

Kommentare: The Ideanote interface is extremely flexible, although there are lots of great premade templates, you can still change the look, feel, and content to anything you desire!

Vorteile: Outstanding way of collecting ideas from all layers by your staff and other stakeholders, even your customers/potential customers. I’m planning to use Ideanote to gather customer ideas. The tools are very simple to work with, you just need to create a project, and ask a question. You can illustrate the page where your question is displayed, then you just must share the link with the people of your choice and to wait for their answers and ideas. This product has enormous potential. The people behind Ideanote are very responsive to new suggestions. It's important to listen to your customers, members or employees.

Nachteile: Cannot think of any. Well, although interface adapted into most known world languages, Finnish and Swedish were still missing ;-)

• Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Matt P.
Optimisation Analyst
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2020

"I seriously had no idea how awesome this Saa was until I tried it each day for 2 weeks (No Brainer!)"

Vorteile: The software was unbelievably well designed and what appears as a lot of whitespace initially is there for a reason. There is no clutter except the clutter that you make as you slowly pull each idea from your mind, whether ordinary or amazing, it comes out. From a leaders perspective, the structure of the Software helps you word your problem or painpoint articulately and encourages your team or selected brainstrust to run with your issue and come up with fantastic solutions. Your group can be anything from yourself tosome rediculous number that I will never have at my fingertips.

Nachteile: As I mentioned in the Pros, at first the software was very bland in the sense that there was a lot of whitespace but this changes very soon the second you start populating your ideas and getting input from other team members.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2020
Richard V.
Team Leader
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2020

"Ideation made simple!"

Kommentare: We do a lot of ideation and brainstorm sprints and IdeaNote makes this process real simple. It is is easy to get started and put your ideas in the application. The interface is clean and navigation is a breeze. IdeaNote helps to organize brainstorm activity, especially when collaborating with a team. There are a ton of customization settings to create the perfect sessions (called 'Missions in the app) and collect feedback to fine-time your ideas.

Vorteile: There are a ton of customization settings to create the perfect brainstorm sessions (called 'Missions in the app) and collect feedback to fine-time your ideas.

Nachteile: If you have multiple projects and want to separate them in the application you'll need to purchase a subscription for each project that you want to separate in their own dashboard.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2020
Head of Growth
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2020

"Ideal solution for Brainstorming the ideas with your team"

Kommentare: For brainstorming the ideas with the teammates, gathering inputs & opinions from everyone, Ideanote is our go-to tool.

Vorteile: Ideanote gives us an option to grade the ideas before implementing them. That is a clear winner for us

Nachteile: Lack of integration with other tools to measure the impact real-time

• Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Ivan T.
CEO & Co-Founder
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2020

"This is exactly the tool I have always needed"

Kommentare: I give this software a 20/10. There is so many ways I will apply team for both myself, my team and the communities that we work with. The process of Refining and developing our ideas will never get any easier than this!

Vorteile: I am that dude that is always working on a new idea and I usually use a combination of a bunch of software to not only keep track of my ideas, their progress but also to get feedback. Ideanote is a gamechanger for me! Not only for myself but for my entire team. The ease of use and the ability to easily collaborate with my team to refine idea is simply mind-blowing and every single steps gets tracked. Our social enterprise works a lot within community so the potential of this tool to also help us gather feedback from the community is limitless as it allows us to collect feedback and ideas outside of our organization with limited hassle for our community. I am excited to use ideanote to its full potential!

Nachteile: It is really hard to say. I think the limit on the storage space which is 50 GB is something but really we will definitely not reach that but you can also link external files to easily avoid reaching that limit. We don't deal with a lot of heavy files in our day to day and when they are that heavy, we will just store them in our google drive.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Marilyn D.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2020

"Great Way to Capture Ideas!"

Kommentare: I will run a series of Corporate Equality and Diversity Workshops and Webinars this year, so it will be important to gather views from both within and outside of the organisation. Ideanote looks to be the perfect fit for doing just that, and the Guest feature will be instrumental in faciliating the collection.

Vorteile: I have just started using Ideanote and had my first mission out in the world in less than 10 minutes. It has a clean UI, is easy to use, and a wonderful way to collect date from around the world.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. It took me a minute or so to figure out how to edit a mission when I realised I had missed ? off the end; the 3 dots were obscured by the image I had chosen so it was more user error than a con or problem with the system.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Debbie B.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2020

"Excellent Software for Building Engagement, Real Connections, and Feedback"

Kommentare: This has been one of my best purchases this year. I need to pivot my business in these chaotic times and at the brainstorming and idea refinement stages Ideanote allows me to throw as many ideas out there as I have and capture them for later review. I can improve those ideas and designate them for action within the software, too. Important also for me, there is a totally functional and well-designed app so that I can capture ideas and feedback on my phone, no matter where I am. Now I just need a way to capture all the ideas I have in the shower! <grin> In short, I'm having a great experience with this program so far - and I'm only a new user so I'm sure there is more to discover.

Vorteile: I have about a zillion ideas in my head at any one time, and I was looking for a way to not only capture them somewhere so I wouldn't forget them, but also to try and develop and improve them. I also wanted a way to involve my colleagues and get feedback and input from my current and potential clients. Ideanote let's me do all that easily. And I do mean easily. I think I had my first few ideas captured within about 5 minutes - without ever reading a tutorial. The customer service has been outstanding so far, answering my few questions quickly and clearly. The onboarding was smooth and speedy and the interface is clean, both graphically and logically so I can see what I've done and where to put my ideas without thinking too much about it. I'd much rather be concentrating on my ideas than on how to get them into the software, and because everything is so intuitive, that's exactly what happens. I especially love that I have the possibility of embedding a request for ideas into my website - that way I can engage with and get feedback from my visitors. That's a huge benefit to me. It's so much more interactive than just offering a survey. I can go deep and discover new needs and new issues that I wouldn't otherwise know about.

Nachteile: I'd love a little more flexibility in renaming some things. I want Missions to be called something else, perhaps Issues, or Burning Fixes or whatever I choose for that particular audience issue. I'd also

• Bewertet am 12.8.2020
Bj J.
Editor
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2020

"Ideanote spurs creative thought and innovation"

Kommentare: Ideanote is amazing for finding new marketing ideas that we would have never come up with othewise. We have a unique use case for Ideanote in that we try to crowdsource news and feature story ideas. The Ideanote software can even help brainstorm the best ideas for team bonding. The irony is that all of us are bonding on Ideanote as we are planning ways to bond as a team!

Vorteile: Crowdsourcing ideas is harder in a post-Covid 19 world. Without roundtable meetings and interoffice discussions that used to be commonplace, innovation has suffered for many companies. Then, we found Ideanote. Ideanote allows full discussion of ideas with a UI that is second to none. We are a news organization that can now discuss ideas for new investigations and stories along with changes to help our business grow more profitable. The visualization of ideas on Ideanote is especially gratifying, and an unlimited number of guests can be allowed to comment on any idea. Ideanote is a gamechanger for our business.

Nachteile: I stare at a computer all day, and I would love Ideanote even more with a "darkl mode" option. Please implement this as soon as possible. However, the UI is very pleasing to the eye. I just love having the option of dark mode - especially when I am working in the evening hours.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Alfredo D.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2020

"Innovation-Ideas Hub and amazing customer support!"

Kommentare: Ideanote is very intuitive; the layout is very slick, inspiring and attractive. It's definitely a strong and well thought solution for any kind of business for sure. Doesn’t' matter how big or small your business is. Its great that you can even switch the platform between several different languages if you speak other languages than English!

Vorteile: You may have the best software tool on earth but if you don't count with the support of their creators there isn't much you can do moving ahead. The people behind Ideanote are one of the best support experiences I ever have. Not just the help or support tools they may already have available online. As a client you count with the option to do a virtual face-to-face support with them which, I found invaluable and that tells you their passion and commitment to help. Plus, their tool is indeed one of the best I ever seen to innovate ideas that you and your team may have been working on. No more having to share ideas on emails where they get lost with other emails, or ideas lost on virtual conversations where each team member is taking its own notes and are lost in notebook papers, post-it or other tools, etc. Ideanote comes precisely to rescue in that sense! You have your own central hub for ideas and you just expand and grow from there! I recently started to use the tool and already had my one-on-one support video call that proof to be so helpful, that I'm feeling even more excited of what I could accomplish with Ideanote!

Alfredo

Nachteile: I haven't found any that I could nail down yet.

• Bewertet am 16.6.2020
Rosario G.
Senior Consultant
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2020

"Love of People + Data Analytics Results in Innovation Going Places"

Kommentare: The mood inside the platform (UX and UI) is fun and light, making it so pleasurable to stick around and explore obvious and not so obvious potential. Customer support ready to assist, kind and generous. Help documentation useful and varied in format (articles, videos, pop-ups etc) so onboarding is cared for.

Vorteile: I love the multi-faceted and cross-pollination capabilities of the platform. So you can be ambitious in addressing multiplicity of topics and/or audiences (internal, external), and drive consultation and collaboration across sectors that often don’t talk to each other or find it difficult. Also surprises with flexible and polyvalent widgets that allow to collect feedback on external landing pages/websites, either from customers if product developers, students if course teacher, etc. I also like that it doesn’t impose a concrete philosophy of managing either ideas or collaborators so you see the design is geared with pragmatism and respect for different scenarios in real life, also projecting great respect for user’s judgment and needs. So, for instance, you can design initiatives where to review ideas first or accept all without filter; also you can can opt for total flat hierarchical organization or instead create conditions for access -useful for confidentiality. It’s made to scale up and thinking big and far, so great for international consultations that can be narrow down by regions in second rounds of innovation projects through the benefit of insight that analytical maps of impact showcase. Love this layering potential!

Nachteile: It is great that you can use the platform in different languages, although I’d like to be able to further customize language by missions or teams. This would facilitate simultaneous initiatives across different speaking audiences.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2020
Victor L.
Entreprenuer
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2020

"Impress the customers"

Kommentare: My overall impression is great. Everything seems well organized and thought through. The initial challenge is that it is very different from just adding tasks to the backlog as most developers are used to. It takes time to get used to it. Don't move everything at once or you may risk giving up. Define a few areas you want to improve, create missions to collect those ideas, and go from there. Everything is straightforward and easy to learn once you get used to it. Keeping ideas separate from tasks helps me focus and be more productive.

Vorteile: Ideanote feels very professional and the user interface is fantastic. Having a dedicated tool to collect and manage ideas takes idea management to the next level. Streamlining your workflow from idea to implementation is amazing but what is even better is the impression it creates. For customers and co-workers alike the message is clear - you value their opinion. It makes them more inclined to share feedback because they believe it will make a real difference since you put time and money into properly managing their ideas.

Nachteile: Not really a con but rather something I would love to see in the future is more integrations. Ideanote extracts the innovation and brainstorming part out of your project management system but does not replace it. Ideanote focuses on what it does best, managing ideas, and that is a good thing but once you have collected, organized, and prioritized the ideas it is time to move that task into a project management system. Introducing Zapier integration or even better a real open API solution will solve that problem.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Mohammed N.
CEO & Co-Founder
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2020

"Idea Generation & Collaboration Tool"

Kommentare: I've spent years using mind-maps and other note taking apps to jot down ideas. I have so many ideas that I just filed them away in so many different apps and locations which made it difficult to find ideas, share the ideas, and then to develop them. But, Ideanote makes it easier to capture all my ideas the precise moment they come to me and then top share and work on those ideas with my team and customers. I can clearly see how this solution will help us organize our ideas and our creativity. Within my business IdeanNote is perfect for product development. And, using it with my customers, I'll be able to gather a never ending stream of ideas to improve our products and our company. This is powerful stuff. Overall, it's an essential investment for any business. Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, a small team or an enterprise.

Vorteile: The UI is gorgeous. And the UX makes it so easy to navigate around. Most of the options are self-explanatory. There is a very slight learning curve. Within minutes of signing up for an a/c I was able to find out how to map my creativity by creating missions and adding ideas to them. I can't wait to invite my team and customers and have them populate the site with ideas.

Nachteile: I would like to see an integration with my favorite project management tool: Niftypm.

Noureddine D.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2020

"Ideanote is truly an innovation"

Kommentare: With my marketing team, we discuss a lot but we often lose the ideas exchanged and sometimes difficult to find the old post it notes with ideas mentioned in the past. With Ideanote all ideas are stored and organized

Vorteile: First of all, I really liked the user interface. Modern, clean and efficient.
Ideanote is truly an innovation. I never thought that such a tool could exist. At first I was reluctant but when I signed up for free I was able to test Ideanote for 14 days and understood its power and usefulness.
Today, I use it internally to develop our ideas but also to collect ideas from our clients.
Ideanote is really easy to use, you just need to create a project and ask a question. Then share the link with the members of your team, the people of your choice or your customers and prospects and collect their answers and ideas.
If you wanted to innovate and stay tuned to your target audience then do not hesitate to order this application. I am sure you will not be disappointed!

Nachteile: Some French translations to improve. But I'm sure the Ideanote team will do whatever it takes to correct this

• Bewertet am 8.8.2020
Oswar N.
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2020

"The exact point to bring an idea from your mind to reality."

Vorteile: I have ADHD and whenever an idea occurs to me, I write it down on a piece of paper and then I don't remember where I write it down. But thanks to IdeaNote I have found a way to preview my ideas and see if they will be effective or not. I confess that when I write an idea, I send it to my wife for her feedback. She loves this format and as a psychologist she has seen that it has helped me focus. ✅ Clean interface
✅ Very simple to use
✅ Great for collecting ideas and feedback

Nachteile: ✅ Mobile app would be awesome
✅ Different widgets for idea collection

• Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Mesut B.
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"Don't Miss Out On Sharing Ideas"

Vorteile: In an era where open innovation is encouraged, idea management apps are a good proposition. Ideanote delivers what it promises. It's UI is clean and offers an easy to follow user experience. It can be utilized as an idea sharing portal or you can embed specific questions to your website to collect ideas from your visitors.
I find the ability to bring our internal team together with our external stakeholders valuable. White labeling and customization options are important for strengthening the team identity and encouraging participation. Finally, Ideanote provides a high level of customer service.

Nachteile: The cost may be too high for small businesses. They could consider offering special pricing for startups in the future. Today's small teams and entrepreneurs may become the enterprises of tomorrow, and both segments are Ideanote's target market.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Thomas K.
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2020

"Wonderful idea implemented beautifully"

Kommentare: It was a very easy onboarding for our team since we did not have an idea management software other than the trusty old Excel. However, Ideanote took everything to a new level with very minimal effort. Since I have a relatively young team who is used to Social media, getting onboarded to IdeaNote was a no brainer for them. It's working is intuitive and most of my team could get the hang of it pretty quickly without any additional training. Now we keep track of all ideas and we are able to collaborate and track them effectively, thanks to Ideanote

Vorteile: Very easy to get started. Create Mission, Share mission with audience, Collect ideas.. simple as that!
Managing ideas using the Kanban style format is one of my favorite features.
Overall the UI is easy to navigate and looks clean.
The development team is very open to feature requests! I love that.

Nachteile: Missing a few features I would love to see. I am sure the team will get it all implemented as per their product roadmap. There is nothing in the current feature set that I am not a fan of. Everything is there for a reason and it does it work beautifully.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2020
Bob Z.
Insights Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2020

"Interesting method of capturing insights and innovation"

Kommentare: It is making the process of collecting feedback from clients much more smooth, and less like a chore. Also works internally, so we can sub-divide and compare ideas collected from clients and colleagues alike.

Vorteile: Really simple to set up and not hard for team members to join either. The SSO integration makes it pretty easy, less passwords to remember. Capturing innovations is quite nice, and I like the built in data analytics features (especially when you can visualise where the ideas came from, from what countries etc.) It makes giving feedback from clients seem much more like a contribution rather than a chore. The ability to whitelabel using CNAME was also very helpful for branding (adds that little bit extra for clients).

Nachteile: I feel as if the software is still being developed, and is in the process of being refined. Something definitely to focus on in the future would be more documentation on an API, especially for automating data extraction but these are just nice to haves.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2020
Zippinderpal S.
Google Partners Academy Trainer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2020

"I was looking for this from Longtime! Simply Amazing"

Vorteile: I run agency business and everything goes as idea. Even we had lot of trello boards managing and naming ideas, idea validation, ideas in action etc... But still those as task. As it matched so much with process I am doing offrecords from last 5 years and was trying to build something like that but thanks to ideanote for saving my time to focus more on usage and less on building...

Nachteile: Nothing as such for now but would love to have deadline when idea is moved to action phase.

Tangguh R.
Digital Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2020

"Awesome! really like it..."

Kommentare: for all of them .. I can still only use it internally ... because I have an idea to gather public users in collaborating to create something ... it's just that because email users still appear I undo this idea ... overall I like and really help my team in collaborating ideas

Vorteile: because I have a creative team and the contents are all young people ... so it is very helpful to pour all the ideas here ... and we can see which ones have the most interactions and that goes to the next stage ... amazing!

Nachteile: some features such as email all users still appear in the idea ... because if we are set to public a mission, the email user will be seen by others ... even though if there is a public menu, I really take care of user privacy ... so it's best to hide .. Likewise when you want mentions, private features should not appear when mentions, so the public can only mentions users in the mission alone

John B.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2020

"Clean fast interface that facilitates idea flow"

Kommentare: A positive experience, can see it assisting greatly with ideation.

Vorteile: I like the ability to quickly login (via gsuite button) and get ideas down quickly and elaborate as required. Very nice UI, clean and fast. Like the white-label workspace option to invite others in to reflect/share ideas.

Nachteile: Would love to see a mind-map alternative view with relationships between the ideas. Might be a way of doing this somewhere, will continue exploring.

Matthias R.
Lehrkraft für besondere Aufgaben
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2020

"Great for creating and collecting pre-structured homework for students/Great customer support"

Kommentare: The support from Ideanote is great. Inquiries are answered extremely fast and competent. Example: When I started using Ideanote, it was not yet possible to delete members (students) that I had added to the system (it was only possible to deactivate them). Support told me that this option makes sense for the platform as a whole and that the corresponding function will be introduced with the next update. This was not an empty promise: Two weeks after my request the feature was integrated into Ideanote.

Vorteile: The platform is intuitive to use and considerably facilitates the allocation and collection of student homework for which a structure can be defined. I currently use Ideanote to let students create questions for an online quiz. Through Ideanote I can easily give feedback on the created tasks myself. But more importantly, students can easily give feedback to each other. I am sure that I will use Ideanote for further student projects in the future. As mentioned before: Using Ideanote is always a good choice when tasks are assigned that can be pre-structured in detail and when collaboration is necessary..

Nachteile: So far I have not noticed anything negative about Ideanote. An idea for the further development of Ideanote might be to create the possibility to use several (different) idea templates within one mission.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2020