Über TapMango

TapMango is a fully branded loyalty, Online Ordering, Mobile Ordering solution for retailers and restaurants

Erfahre mehr über TapMango

Natalia C.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Highly Recommended "

Kommentare: They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Vorteile: I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and gave me the ability to enhance my customer loyalty through a one-stop platform. Since using the program, I have been able to develop e-blasts to promote new arrivals and sales, strengthen my customer communication and engagement, and track customers who visit/purchase. Upon recently, I am delving into understanding the analytics that the platform provides. Overall, my strongest pro of utilizing this software is the customer support that I have received from my account manager . He has been a great support is helping me understand the capabilities and process of the software, and has truly worked to set up my requests in a way that the system can automate my re-targeting initiatives as easily as possible. He seems to really care about how the program enhances my business' growth and has been readily available at all times.

Nachteile: The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up. For example, it was tough for me to create an email template that was branded in the way that I needed it to be for my business. Their design team created the template for me that I am now very happy with, however, it would have been impossible for me to know how to do it on my own. A second con is their reporting and analytic system. I know that they are working to improve it, and I am currently working with acc manager to develop a work around to better understand my customer analytics. While it is definitely possible to pull comprehensive reports, but the program itself could use a better design to understand your analytics.

von TapMango an 11.2.2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
John M.
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!"

Kommentare: Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Vorteile: The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app.

Nachteile: I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Landrew C.
Owner/CEO
Tabak, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2020

"TapMango Is the BEST!"

Kommentare: I have tried multiple other loyalty software companies and TapMango is by far the best!

Vorteile: CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! Anytime I have any questions I simply email my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds in minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even contacts me regularly to recommend different ways to bring back customers that have not been back in a while, and other recommendations. Being able to schedule campaigns and how easy it is to create a new campaign to send out to my customers.

Nachteile: No cons whatsoever. I tried thinking hard about one but cannot find any cons about TapMango.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Erin D.
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2016

"May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up"

Kommentare: We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead up to Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, the beginning of our biggest shopping season. I explained to the sales rep that business has been very slow this year for almost all of the small businesses in our area because of economic issues in our state and the uncertainty of the election, so I need this season to be a big success. I was assured that we would be up and running by Small Business Saturday, no worries. We would have a perfectly smooth transition. Unfortunately, the attempt to transition was anything but smooth. From proofs that weren't sent to me in time to get them printed by the deadline (I actually had to email and request the proofs) to a tablet that dies while connected to the charger and a variety of other issues in between, nothing was going well. I know we all have bad days, bad weeks even, but when everything you are doing is wrong, I expect customer service that is excellent to smooth it over with me. Win me over. Instead I felt like I was chasing them to get answers, and being told, that I just needed to understand that it can be rough and cut them some slack. It would get better. Here's an excerpt from an email from the supervisor: We have thousands of businesses that use our platform, from small single location shops like yours to National franchises in various industries.

Although we deeply care about each and every one of our clients and we actually generate more revenue from franchised businesses, family businesses like yours mean much more to us on a personal level. We realize that it might be your life savings, it is years of hard work, it is a career. We get it and in fact a lot of what we do and how we designed the product is with this in mind. I hope this email is a slight sign of this as well.
Are you kidding me? Now I have to figure out new promotions for Small Business Saturday because I had centered 75% of them on featuring our updated customer loyalty program, and yet, no one there really seems to care. So today, I cancelled and I hope you stay away or proceed at your own risk.

Vorteile: I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Nachteile: The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

von TapMango an 24.11.2016

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango.

Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual.

Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Best of luck.

Your TapMango Team.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Dave S.
Director of Marketing
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Outstanding Product for Restaurants, Built to Scale"

Kommentare: Overall, Tapmango has been a great asset for my business. We launched our restaurant in February 2020, and due to the ease of signing up new customers, within our first month we had over 500 people in our program with over 50 app downloads. These are awesome numbers for a new business, no matter what industry you're in. Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap. I would recommend Tapmango to any restaurant owner looking to improve their bottom line, increase loyalty, build an ecosystem, and boost their technology arsenal.

Vorteile: For my business, these are the features that have been most impactful: 1. White-label App: Tapmango gave us the ability to have a mobile app for both iOS and android branded to our business from day one. Plus with mobile-ordering functionality for customers to order ahead, as a new business this is the most rewarding feature, as having our own app built with these same items would have cost thousands. 2. Ease of sign-up: With the in-store tablet, its super easy to introduce the program to customers and have them sign-up on the spot. All they need to do is input their phone number, check two boxes (terms of service, agree to receive SMS communications) and that's it. They can start building points from their first purchase. Plus, customers can also join the program via text, online forms or smartphone. 3. Marketing capabilities: With our business just being a little over a month old at the writing of this review, we have yet to realize the full potential of Tapmango. However, based on the features we've used to date and the ones [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Customer Success Manager) has shown me in training, the sky's the limit when it comes to what is available. SMS messaging, push notifications, emails, vouchers, discounts, instant win (similar to a raffle), mobile ordering with live order updates, friend referral, birthday offers, customer segmentation based on items bought/number of visits/spend/mode of sign-up/etc., program tiers (for e.g. gold, silver, bronze) and so much more.

Nachteile: I believe the UI and overall look of the admin dashboard can be improved. It looks a bit dated on the backend and can be difficult to understand for first timers. However, with my Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I've been able to learn about the different tools and features at my disposal and if I'm not sure about something, he's always helpful.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Benjamin L.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Over all great product, but the customer service team is the real value behind this product. "

Kommentare: Overall I have noticed an increase in my business mostly with return customers. The support staff is always prompt and on top of things.

Vorteile: I really like the customization of the software and the ease of use.

Nachteile: sometimes the tablet is glitchy and doesn't connect to the internet

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Nancy T.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"growing through the change "

Kommentare: pretty easy

Vorteile: Clients can share on facebook if they wish

Nachteile: Still need to learn how to edit the rewards

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Sara J.
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"10/10 Across The Board"

Kommentare: I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

Vorteile: My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in sales. Since we were told to stay home. We decided to close our restaurant down completely. After a couple of weeks we set up a new business of produce and grocery deliveries. This app is the reason our lights will stay on and we will have the funds to start up again when we're able to make food again. The platform is so easy to use. And anytime I have an issue I use the chat feature in the dashboard to ask Mo for help. I don't wait more than 3 minutes until I get a response.

Nachteile: Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Randy H.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"Functionality & Customer Service"

Kommentare: Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

Vorteile: My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

Nachteile: I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Josh W.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Awesome way of rewarding return customers"

Vorteile: The ease of use for both our end and the customer is fantastic. Just click and go. It is also great to have a database with so much information afterwards

Nachteile: There was a point where a number of accounts were deleted. It was remedied very quickly and without complaint

Sandra S.
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Not designed for clothing Boutiques "

Kommentare: All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Vorteile: * Customer service is top notch!
* All the possibilities for the software has great potential.
* There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Nachteile: It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location.
*Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile.
*Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards.
*The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial??
* Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

von TapMango an 16.8.2019

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously.

We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion.

Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Erica T.
Sales Associate
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2017

"Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad. "

Kommentare: Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Vorteile: The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Nachteile: Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Glen M.
Marketing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Fantastic Product"

Kommentare: This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Vorteile: I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jimmy W.
District Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2017

"Tapmango is excellent!"

Kommentare: We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Vorteile: We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Nachteile: TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Andrew R.
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use."

Vorteile: The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Nachteile: There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

von TapMango an 15.11.2017

Andrew, thank you for your feedback.

You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it.

As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market.

As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal.

Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Your TapMango team.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Christina S.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2017

"So many ways to reward Customers!"

Kommentare: There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Vorteile: I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Nachteile: The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Bill G.
Owner/operator
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"Tapmango saved our business "

Kommentare: During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created our menu for us and did it all. We proofed it and made some changes and we were up and running. we didn't have to go to a delivery system like' Skip the dishes' or' door-dash' to get our menu we already had the customer base from the rewards it was easy to let them know we were back and here was our online menu. All of this value for no more cost than our monthly service fee. They do not take a percentage there is no more fees

Vorteile: Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Nachteile: Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Donna D.
Spa owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2020

"Made my clients happy, but not my bank account"

Kommentare: I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Vorteile: At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Nachteile: It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the customer back in. I assigned point values to every product and service purchased and this integrated with our checkout software (square) at checkout but for online purchases, I had to manually add points to the profile.
TapMango reached out to me several times to check in and offer help, I was just too busy and let it run itself after I did the initial set up with the service rep. I did not monitor what it was costing me or assess if I was getting a good ROI. When we closed for COVID I stopped using TapMango and am not sure if I can afford to bring it back.
Bottom line - wonderful product if you take the time to see how it will impact your bottom line over time. it is a good tool in the right hands.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2020
Sebastian R.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2019

"Punch cards have better ROI and engagement in small businesses"

Kommentare: It was a great sales experience. Sales team know their app up and down. Great customer service at the first phases.
Then I was pretty much left on my own. Everytime I reached out for help on getting campaigns, the ball was put in my court. I know Fivestars reps help with campaigns. I wished I had gone with them.

Vorteile: 1-Biggest reason why I went with Tapmango was users were able to self-checkin
2. it has a basic integration with square calculating rewards for my staff

Nachteile: 1. Customer facing tablet is not intuitive to customers. I reached out to complain to support and the response was blaming my customers. (101 - UX never blames the customer, but in this case the customer was blamed)
2. Gift card redeemption is full of bugs. I've had customers walk in the day after I sold them a gift card and the balance was showing $0 dollars. I reloaded the gift card with the balance of the previous day and it then showed double the balance. Aweful experience for me as a business owner and operator when i have to try to explain myself to my customers.
3. Not much support from SMS campaigns. I was told on day one that tapmango was an expert in the coffee shop industry and they would help me get the money out of the program. I have not gotten much help other than trying to push me to get customers to come for the free products. QUICK TIP: ANYONE CAN INCREASE LOYALTY USAGE IF YOU GIVE PRODUCT FOR FREE
4. Customers don't have to opt in through a text message. As a result, I have found that most customers give fake numbers. I've gotten a couple of complaints from people who are not even in my state, plus I've seen a bunch of bounce number (there is a reason, fake numbers)
5. Too many bugs to know what is going on. I had a customer register and once his profile was open, the customer had over $50 dollars in rewards. That was one that I noticed, I am not sure how many times that has happened and I haven't just notice. Support said everything looked good

• Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio"

Kommentare: Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Vorteile: Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Nachteile: I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Michael j. S.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Great Service, wonderful customer service at a valued price!!"

Kommentare: This system is a breeze. Great customer service, fully customizable for your business needs. If you have any ideas the customer service team will help you make them a reality. Tapmango is a must to stay competitive in the every growing business world. Don’t waste anymore time you won’t regret it

Vorteile: Fully customizable around your business needs. This is a great CRM software designed to get your customers back through the door. Take away the guess work and know your return. Customer service is super friendly and always available.

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say. Everything works as intended...

• Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Phillip R.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Awesome platform "

Kommentare: Always there for assistance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome.

Vorteile: Customer for over 2 years, I love how you guys are always moving forward.
Please keep me informed on an updates. New online ordering.

Nachteile: Has a few errors on re population of old campaigns
Forwarding of communications on a mobile device would be great
A landing page for vouchers would be awesome, promoting an offer on a social media platform directing potential customers to a landing page that can promote an offer such as our day offer to purchase, the only problem the offer to purchase has that most people don’t want to pre purchase, if the offer can direct them to an online ordering offer we get a two for one, a purchase and and the information for redirecting advertising. Enabling a pixel for redirecting would even be better.

Keith D.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"The future of customer engagement!"

Kommentare: Always fantastic!

Vorteile: Feature rich and very customizable with many logic controlled actions.

Nachteile: The learning curve was steep, but if you want features it was worth it.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Renee L.
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Great Decision "

Kommentare: Loyalty program is what I was looking for along with being able to connect with my customers....I have experience the power of text messenging and how powerful that tool is to bring your customers back....Hoping to experience the fencing as well

Vorteile: Very easy to use, quick response time for support. This software runs the back end of advertieing when I am busy.....It brings loyal customers back and automatically lets are customers know when we have not seen them in a while. My customers absolutely love this software....I have had many compliments on this software.

Nachteile: The software claims to do everything I was looking for, but I have been waiting a while now for them to fix some of the apps that I was told I would have right away. Hopeful they can fulfill certain functions that sold me on the software to begin with.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Jeff L.
President/Owner/General Manager
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2017

"Great Loyalty Rewards Program"

Kommentare: While the manager of the Memphis Franchise, having used Five Star, we were looking for a different more cost-effective solution and found Tap Mango. The solution is very easy to use, the cost for us is extremely affordable and the Customer Service and support from the Account manager on down is second to none. I have recommended Tap mango to many of my fellow franchisees, and implemented it immediately upon purchasing the Nashville franchise! I cannot say enough for all they do for us!

Vorteile: Ease of use, and low cost

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything

• Bewertet am 20.4.2017