Über Join It

Wird von Organisationen verwendet, um ihre Mitgliedschaften zu verwalten, ihre anderen SaaS-Plattformen zu integrieren und ihre kritischen Aufgaben zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Join It

We are about to bulk import from our current excel. This will be much more user friendly.

There is no integration with PayPal but understand that this is on its way.

Bewertungen zu Join It

4,9

Join It hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Join It bereits verwendet?

Taylor
Taylor
Vice President, Board of Directors in Kanada

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Amazing. We had a few issues with syncing 3rd party items (entirely our fauly for making errors prior to joining this platform). Join IT went out of their way to not only help identify the problem but also recommend a solution. 10/10

We love using Join It. Their customer service is amazing and goes beyond what was expected and what ive recieved from any other company. My organization loved our free trial so much (30 days. ) we have decided to subscribe on an annual basis.

Obviously as a nonprofit justifying spending money is really hard. While we always would want things to be cheaper for us, the cost also was the lowest we had found for the best platform/features.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the very kind words, Taylor! It's a pleasure to support you!

Sacha
Founder & Chairman in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

These JoinIt Folks Thought of Everything

Kommentare: I now know of only 2 membership management companies - JoinIt and Others. I am struggling to name what it didn't solve. I'm normally reserved on reviews but this one deserves a bit more than my normal polite comments. Exceptional experience.

Incredible simplicity, versatile application across all my services , the digital membership card is what brought me to them and then l found membership management paradise . Best in class for flexibility. 6 stars in my book. You guys are not visible enough, though. It took me 2 months to find you and yet, you are the best thing on the market without the pizzaz. That offline payment toggle is a gem, it fixed my headache for African countries that don't have credit /debit cards. I was contemplating going part manual for offline registration then you cured that by actually allowing me to use joinit as a registration and prospecting tool. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, you guys are geniuses. You actually did think of everything and if it's not yet there, I'm sure you are already thinking it

Paypal is a necessary evil. You could add that if you can.😔 WhatsApp and telegram integration is a must. I want to see just my brand on my links. Although the effect is minimal, the joinit branding tends to make us look like we are using a freebie. Although i already forgave you for it because you got everything else right. Any chance there will be an offline USSD link to cater for Africa's Wi-Fi-less citizens who would end up spending more than their subscription payment just to register themselves? I know it's there, it's completely whatsapp or SMS based. It would be nice to have that too

Paul
CEO in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Prepare for poor to no customer support and significant unannounced changes

Kommentare: Terrible. It started off well, until you got your first proven. By that point you are pretty much committed to trying to make it work. Their customer service is slow and unhelpful, and comes across frankly as uninterested. This year they started making changes to their platform that significantly affected its usability and how our clients interacted. They were unwilling to discuss and the answer we got was essentially “sorry that’s how it is”. This week we have a seen more changes that are intrinsically linked to how we do business. We’ve had never parents randomly canceled, we’ve been unable to set up payments to the future with any confidence and more and more collapses in how it functions. Fortunately e had already found an alternate platform and have started migrating new customers to that. Now we are forced to do a full migration which will costs significant staff hours and embarrassment with clients. Changes to platforms happen I know this but to make major changes without announcement and with a shrug of the shoulders is Damsgaard f for business. The biggest issue we have is their customer service is basically non existent. Do not expect help.

Initial ease of use and clarity of finctions.

Unannounced changes effecting payments

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Paul! Thanks so much for providing us with this feedback. We sincerely do care when we miss the mark and fall short of our customer's expectations, and it really sounds like we messed up here. I take full responsibility and apologize for that. I'm going to reach out to you directly to see if there's anything that we can do to make this right. Sincerely, Mitch

Rodney
Member, Board of Directors in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy JoinIT User

Kommentare: The key business problems we were trying to resolve in this organisation was to provide a better user experience for people becoming members of the organisation. We wanted a system that was easy to administer and easy for end-users. We also wanted end users to be in control of their own information. Finally, we wanted a system that integrated with other tools that we were using so that we could mix-and-match best-of-breed solutions together. JoinIT provides what we need. We actually implemented JoinIT based on the recommendation of another organisation and we are pleased we did. Implementation and migration were very simple and the people supporting JoinIT are very friendly and helpful.

Setting up membership types, the integrations with leading tools, and the ability to accept online processing payments via credit card were all big draws for this software. The software is also incredibly easy to use.

There are some Quality of Live improvements that could be made to the user experience such as the ability to get an invoice directly from an user's membership record (instead of clicking through to the payment processor's website), the ability to store a document in a membership record (some memberships can require verification of eligibility), and having more freedom/flexibility in payment processors (Stripe is okay, but some more competition is never a bad thing). But none of these are deal-breakers.

Melissa
Melissa
Technology - volunteer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stellar team and robust product

Kommentare: We needed a highly available, fully hosted solution that provided the ability to integrate with some of the leading software, for example Eventbrite and Constant Contact. Join It does exactly that and with excellent support.

I absolutely loved the technical support we received during the trial period. Superior technical support since we started using the product. We very rarely have to wait for an answer to any type of question from the Join It team and the answers are always right on target. In addition, they partner with and integrate with the best software providers in their respective business areas (email marketing, events, payment processing, financials).

Does not automatically remove expired members from a Constant Contact mailing list.

Dominic
Dominic
Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Joinit has rescued of from WildApricot

Kommentare: My organization used Wildapricot before. It made doing all we wanted to do kind of simple, combining website building, emailing, selling tickets, and taking payments in one program. Problem is, it didn't do any of those things very well. Our website felt like it was built on Windows 95, and doing anything was just sort of a pain. Lots of bugs that I had to learn to work around. I was looking for something that would allow us to offer membership discount and also have an awesome website. I wanted to start selling through eventbrite, so people not in our community could learn about our events. I found JoinIt, which looked better than anything else in my research, and haven't looked back. This company understands the modern world. They integrate with the best technologies. And they excel in service, knowing that's the best way to serve their bottom line. I'm very excited, and anticipate the program will only get better.

The ease of use, integration with leading software, and impressive customer support.

It's still pretty new, and some cool features are still in Beta stage (member directory, uploading contacts)

Justin
Justin
Garden Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a dedicated solution just to manage membership

Kommentare: Overall, we are very satisfied with this product. We have tried several other alternatives that we had to use all sorts of workarounds to achieve our goals. Join It is a streamline membership management solution.

My favorite feature of Join It is that it focuses on managing memberships. Many of the other CRM solutions we discovered provide 25 features, but are lacking on member management.

Sometimes the website is slow and data entry takes a bit too long.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Justin! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the PowellsWood Garden!

Greg
Technologist in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product on it's way to a great product

Kommentare: Love this company! They have been very helpful with problems and giving me ideas for implementation in our organization.

This software is very easy to use. It's not as feature packed as some software, but, it's very useful and features are being added as time goes on.

Lack of reports. This is a problem with a lot of online software

Darrell
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with the platform

Kommentare: While exploring the platform, the customer service was fast and courteous. Clearly, this team has spent a lot of time developing this system that works so well for a non-profit.

It totally manages enrolment of new members and is easy to navigate the membership data.

Haven’t found a con yet. So far, everything works as advertised.

Antwort von Join It

Thank you for the very kind review, Darrell! Working with Organizations like Help Alberta Wildies is why Join It exists! :)

glynis
general manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a view from an old Garden

Kommentare: really positive and lots of support when you need it

Very simple and quick to use. We can train our front of house personnel to use it with ease. As a tiny heritage garden charity we did a lot of research initially and the low set up price was really crucial. We were very nervous about signing up to a US based company- a big jeopardy for us . But they were really approachable and very efficient. It never felt ,like we were too small to count, there was a lot of patience that so many of us were volunteers. The dashboard is really easy to use and to navigate. lots of in depth info about each member easily accessible. And it loads quickly too ! It took a bit of work to understand the jargon to set it up - but tha was mainly because we'd never had another membershipo system before. Its logical and visually appealing to work with

A few irritations about joint memberships versus affiliated memberships and a bit more flexibility around length of membership etc would be good. For our size, needs and staff capacity I dont think there are many downsides

Wendy
Business Librarian/Business Adviser in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Join It membership software

Kommentare: Join It has enabled me to gather meaningful data on my clients, eg where a new member heard about our services, which industry sector they are in, legal structure, etc, all of which helps me with our marketing plan. Any time I have wanted help, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been there to give me assistance, and they are also compiling a list of additional options that their customers have requested and they update me as and when there are new functions available.

It was very easy to set up, and easy to amend features as we ourselves develop. It is very easy to use, gather relevant data and communicate with my customers. The customer support is superb. The quick help guides often have answers to my questions, and if not, then I can use the online chat support, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are excellent at getting back to me quickly and are always helpful.

There is some limitation in separating out different user types, as at present there are some features that apply to all user types. I would also like more options to tailor the landing page, as at present it is very limited in what I can do with it. When I initially set it up, I had difficulty setting up our account with the financial company's software, that is used by Join It (however, Join It supported me with this, and I imagine this would be the case with all financial software companies).

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words -- and all the wonderful feedback so far! We look forward to shipping some of the requested features for you! :)

Larry
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

ACTUALLY FREE for small organizations and truly functional!

Kommentare: The plain-but-functional free version got us up and running pretty fast. I haven't had much experience yet with back-end management/monitoring of members, so I can't comment on workflows, but I expect them to be pretty good from what I can see.

The only actually free membership management software I found for tiny nonprofits (under 100 members). If we grew out of our tiny size, I would likely get a paid version of Join It. It was smart and generous of Join It to offer a truly free option. Sure you don't get all the fancy features, but even the stripped-down feature set is truly functional. It was pretty easy to get up and running and integrate the service with our (Wix) website.

There are a few tweaks that could be done to the back end to make it more intuitive where users go to access various settings and things. For instance, the membership type description is not shown on the summary of the membership type. One has to know to click EDIT DETAILS to make updates. There was no ability to include graphics with the membership types to spiff up a membership page on a website, though I think I have discovered a workaround by designing my own page and linking graphics/buttons to the URLs individual membership types (glad Join It includes those!).

Founder in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Join It Review

Kommentare: The experience has been very good. Join IT has a very fast ramp-up at a reasonable price. There is no pressure, with can not be said about all app in the membership space. Some apps wanted $1,500.00 just to import your data. Join It is so easy you can do it yourself.

Join It is very simple to set up and use. Much is easier than other membership software I tested. We were in action in two days.

The membership categories are easy to use, but graphically they are quite different. More expensive membership apps can provide a single widget that allows new members to select different levels, price and billing options. Join IT provides a menu where you select the level you want, select and start entering the information. We have 22 different levels, the list gets long and would work better with a widget that offers all the options.

Vance

Join It is THE Membership Software Solution for Chambers

Kommentare: I first experienced Join It as a user with another association. I was very excited to bring it to my organization. For the first time, I can, at a glance, know where my membership stands, collect payment, and send confirmations.

The aphorism Keep it Simple, Stupid, makes Join It genius. The best part of this software is helping members know where they stand in the organization. It can be very confusing to know what the status of your membership it. Join It makes it super easy and apparent.

There is nothing that I do not like about his software.

Tony
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for membership management/payments for small organizations on a limited budget

Kommentare: What is most outstanding about JoinIt is their customer support. I manage 100+ Software-as-a-Service installations in my professional life and have never experienced better customer support than what JoinIt provides. Almost instant responses to tickets by super-knowledgeable staff, problems resolved very quickly, whether they're issues I caused or perhaps the rare problem at their end. Kudos to JoinIt.

Easily handles our membership management needs with a minimum of fuss. Handles payments through Stripe transparently. Also handles off-line payments without much bother. Imports member lists through Excel and from MailChimp. Excellent value for the money. Tremendous customer support (can't say this enough!)

Wish we could more tightly integrate JoinIt forms into our WordPress site without tripling the cost of our subscription. Would like a few bulk update/delete options for our membership lists.

Michelle
Vice President/Membership Coordinator in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes My Job Easy and Makes My Organization Look Great

Kommentare: Join-it is a fantastic product with fantastic support. It is helping us grow in so many ways.

Join-It is easy and intuitive with so many features to help our non-profit thrive. It's very affordable, especially given the time that it saves me as a volunteer membership coordinator. It allows me to do more of the things I love with our organization instead of worrying about billing members! The Customer Service is always there to help me figure things out.

Every once in a while, I run across something I want to do but can't (like put images in e-mails). I suspect that this is because I haven't figured out how to do it yet (and customer service is AMAZING so they are always there to help.

Jorge A
Jorge A
Project manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Potential Membership APP

Kommentare: Very simple and good if you like minimalistic approach but high price for what you get.

I like the simple, minimalist approach. User friendly and really great customer support. Has all the basic features a small organization needs

Price is somewhat high compared to other full blown apps doing much more than joinit. To upload your members database you will need to submit manually to customer support. All other competing apps I have tried will do this automatically with your mapping input. Does not have webpage features, just very minimal and basic. Financial reports are lacking.

Janet
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Upgrade for Your Membership or Organization!

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased. This is the first membership software that works for our group.

My team loves this system so much! I appreciate the new directory feature, but hoping it will expand even more. Love the finances and direct integration with EventBrite and Stripe! So seamless and makes life so easy to run reports and help members.

The only challenge we had was with the system creating both an active and prospective member profile. So when members would login using the wrong email, it would create a duplicate account but not linked to their financial stuff. We finally turned off that feature.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Janet! It's such a pleasure being able to work with you and your Organization! :)

Mike
Mike Lawson in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Solution We Have Been Waiting For!

Kommentare: The initial attraction to Join It was the Eventbrite Integration. This is going to create big opportunities for us in creating and promoting events where memberships are included in the attendance cost. The ease of syncing with SurveyMonkey and EventBrite and MailChimp, and others is huge benefit. We rely on board member/committee member volunteers for our non-profit to assist me with various tasks, and letting them work with these services they are used to from other things they do in their lives is a huge plus. The initial best part of moving to Join It was the friendly, fast, and thorough assistance in migrating. We signed up for the Business plan, and it was money well-spent. It's so refreshing to find that. From the conference call explaining the service to me, to the migration itself, to helping me sort things out in the feature set, it has been delightful. I normally cringe at the thought of chat support. Not this time. We used another membership management company, they were not friendly or responsive, took a long time to reply, had no integrations, and a clunky user interface that looked like it was written in Cold Fusion in 2001. Firing them and taking Join It live for our members made my day.

It looks great, functions great, has all of the outside automated integrations we need, the pricing is very fair, and it is simply intuitive to use.

I don't have any least likes about it at this point.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks, Mike! It's been a pleasure working with you! We're appreciative that you chose to work with us! :)

April
April
Operations Manager in USA

The most amazing customer service I've ever had!

Kommentare: Their customer service is second to none and literally has kept me from pursuing other more robust platforms. I'll take a company that's willing to listen to their users over a huge name that has a few more bells and whistles but is unreachable and / or provides the standard "that's a great idea. I'll send it to our team. Maybe one day we'll do something about it."

They have listened to my feedback and actually implemented multiples of my suggestions! It's super-cool to see them shape the software based on our needs, and to hear back from a real person usually within 1-2 days. Otherwise the automations are great, and I love the custom admin fields.

Really needs to have a Zapier integration so that I can do more reporting and moving of data automatically. Also I'd love to see a referral system built for memberships...that's something NO ONE in the business has and it would be a huge selling point!

Antwort von Join It

Thanks, April! It's been wonderful working with you! :)

Aaron
Office Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most intuitive membership platform on the market

Incredibly easy to use and set-up, with a friendly and fast support team too for bouncing questions off of. The membership database is super customizable, which is perfect for our needs as a museum. We can export data using tons of filter options, like specific membership types or date ranges of join/expiration. Also amazing integration with Eventbrite! This offers us a way to provide discounted and free tickets to members, offer different perks amount different membership levels, and track all of their discount usage in one place, while creating a seamless and simple experience for the member when checking out on Eventbrite.

No gift membership option, which we would LOVE to see added in the future. Also would like to see the digital membership cards be expanded to be able to include multiple logos, such as logos of other institutions we have partnerships or reciprocity with, as well as a space for text on the back of the card to provide hours, contact information and our current exhibitions like Cuseum offers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the kind words, Aaron!

Bruce
Membership Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Right price for the features we actually use. Very easy and user-friendly interface.

Kommentare: Our organization became more organized and felt more comfortable paying for the direct value that we were receiving.

We spent years using another membership management solution -- paying full price when we really only used two or three pieces of the product. We came across Join It through the ticketing and event management platform that we used. The fact that Join It integrated with the web apps that we already were using was a huge plus, e.g. MailChimp and Eventbrite, but the price point is what sold us. Relative to the other options out there, Join It seemed to provide the best value. We've loved it so far!

We've encountered one or two bugs as we became power users of their Eventbrite and MailChimp integrations. While the bugs were a source of frustrations temporarily, the team was responsive and helpful in finding a resolution.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Bruce! It's a pleasure working with you.

Jim
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved!

After a horrid launch with a competitive product, I switched to JoinIt and was up and running in 1 day. No hassles, no excuses, just progress and support. Sent my data, they notified me of errors, we fixed them and BAM! it was done. Taking on new members within the hour.

I'll let you know. Would rather have not paid out 12 months up front.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Jim! We're thrilled that we were able to get you up and running so quickly! :)

Sharon
Director in USA

Using Join It to Manage Memberships in Nonprofit Organization

Kommentare: Overall, we are very pleased with our Join It experience.

The membership renewal feature (automatic emails) is very effective and saves time. The merge memberships feature is very useful!

Inputting offline payments (e.g., from checks or cash) took a bit of time (and trial and error) to understand. But after we entered several and corrected some of our mistakes, we understood how all of the fields worked, and it made sense.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind words, Sharon! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the Friends of the Georgetown Animal Shelter! We love supporting incredible causes, so it's absolutely our pleasure. :)

Jeff
Membership Secretary in UK
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for managing our Club membership

Kommentare: Easy to use and functional. With a few more small tweaks it would be perfect. The JoinIt team will listen to all comments and will take action to improve the package if appropriate.

The integration with other apps such as Stripe payments and MailChimp make this software very usful. The level of support is excellent and mostly the response time is rapid compared to other packages.

Ther are still a few usability issues that could be improved, particularly in the use of email templates

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the review, Jeff!