Über Join It

Wird von Organisationen verwendet, um ihre Mitgliedschaften zu verwalten, ihre anderen SaaS-Plattformen zu integrieren und ihre kritischen Aufgaben zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Join It

We are about to bulk import from our current excel. This will be much more user friendly.

There is no integration with PayPal but understand that this is on its way.

Bewertungen zu Join It

4,9

Join It hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Join It bereits verwendet?

Taylor
Taylor
Vice President, Board of Directors in Kanada

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Amazing. We had a few issues with syncing 3rd party items (entirely our fauly for making errors prior to joining this platform). Join IT went out of their way to not only help identify the problem but also recommend a solution. 10/10

We love using Join It. Their customer service is amazing and goes beyond what was expected and what ive recieved from any other company. My organization loved our free trial so much (30 days. ) we have decided to subscribe on an annual basis.

Obviously as a nonprofit justifying spending money is really hard. While we always would want things to be cheaper for us, the cost also was the lowest we had found for the best platform/features.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the very kind words, Taylor! It's a pleasure to support you!

Caitlin
Business Coordinator in UK

Perfect Membership Management Platform for small charity supporting the arts

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden], my two main contacts at Join It are the loveliest humans. We knew we were going to pick Join It from our first meeting with them. Every other CRM, Ticketing or Membership System I had a meeting with didn't listen to us and talked over us whilst aggressively chasing us for a sale. Join It stood out and didn't try to sell us on features we didn't need.

Join It is a really intuitive platform, super easy for our whole team to use, even those who don't regularly need to. For us, key features were the Eventbrite integration, it wasn't the right step for us to have all our ticketing on our own website, Eventbrite has features we love and don't want to get rid of. Then, the customer service, it's prompt, responsive and very accommodating. Our other favourite features are the reporting capabilities and formatting of the membership profiles and the sign up page.Join It is also constantly in development, they are actively always building and evolving the platform.

We've had a few ways in which we'd like to use the system not quite work out, however, that would be the same with any system that isn't a custom built system for your business. Through emailing Leah, we've always been able to find solutions.

George
Programs Coordinator in USA
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NFMLA Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I enjoy the interface of Joinit. It is fairly easy to add, delete, and check on members and their information. It helps that sending emails to members is fairly easy as well.

What I like the least is that emails to our members are very limited. It seems that the only two options are automated emails and quick/easy emails that have limited capabilities.

Paul
CEO in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prepare for poor to no customer support and significant unannounced changes

Kommentare: Terrible. It started off well, until you got your first proven. By that point you are pretty much committed to trying to make it work. Their customer service is slow and unhelpful, and comes across frankly as uninterested. This year they started making changes to their platform that significantly affected its usability and how our clients interacted. They were unwilling to discuss and the answer we got was essentially “sorry that’s how it is”. This week we have a seen more changes that are intrinsically linked to how we do business. We’ve had never parents randomly canceled, we’ve been unable to set up payments to the future with any confidence and more and more collapses in how it functions. Fortunately e had already found an alternate platform and have started migrating new customers to that. Now we are forced to do a full migration which will costs significant staff hours and embarrassment with clients. Changes to platforms happen I know this but to make major changes without announcement and with a shrug of the shoulders is Damsgaard f for business. The biggest issue we have is their customer service is basically non existent. Do not expect help.

Initial ease of use and clarity of finctions.

Unannounced changes effecting payments

Antwort von Join It

Hi Paul! Thanks so much for providing us with this feedback. We sincerely do care when we miss the mark and fall short of our customer's expectations, and it really sounds like we messed up here. I take full responsibility and apologize for that. I'm going to reach out to you directly to see if there's anything that we can do to make this right. Sincerely, Mitch

Sacha
Founder & Chairman in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

These JoinIt Folks Thought of Everything

Kommentare: I now know of only 2 membership management companies - JoinIt and Others. I am struggling to name what it didn't solve. I'm normally reserved on reviews but this one deserves a bit more than my normal polite comments. Exceptional experience.

Incredible simplicity, versatile application across all my services , the digital membership card is what brought me to them and then l found membership management paradise . Best in class for flexibility. 6 stars in my book. You guys are not visible enough, though. It took me 2 months to find you and yet, you are the best thing on the market without the pizzaz. That offline payment toggle is a gem, it fixed my headache for African countries that don't have credit /debit cards. I was contemplating going part manual for offline registration then you cured that by actually allowing me to use joinit as a registration and prospecting tool. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, you guys are geniuses. You actually did think of everything and if it's not yet there, I'm sure you are already thinking it

Paypal is a necessary evil. You could add that if you can.😔 WhatsApp and telegram integration is a must. I want to see just my brand on my links. Although the effect is minimal, the joinit branding tends to make us look like we are using a freebie. Although i already forgave you for it because you got everything else right. Any chance there will be an offline USSD link to cater for Africa's Wi-Fi-less citizens who would end up spending more than their subscription payment just to register themselves? I know it's there, it's completely whatsapp or SMS based. It would be nice to have that too

Rodney
Member, Board of Directors in Schweden

Very Happy JoinIT User

Kommentare: The key business problems we were trying to resolve in this organisation was to provide a better user experience for people becoming members of the organisation. We wanted a system that was easy to administer and easy for end-users. We also wanted end users to be in control of their own information. Finally, we wanted a system that integrated with other tools that we were using so that we could mix-and-match best-of-breed solutions together. JoinIT provides what we need. We actually implemented JoinIT based on the recommendation of another organisation and we are pleased we did. Implementation and migration were very simple and the people supporting JoinIT are very friendly and helpful.

Setting up membership types, the integrations with leading tools, and the ability to accept online processing payments via credit card were all big draws for this software. The software is also incredibly easy to use.

There are some Quality of Live improvements that could be made to the user experience such as the ability to get an invoice directly from an user's membership record (instead of clicking through to the payment processor's website), the ability to store a document in a membership record (some memberships can require verification of eligibility), and having more freedom/flexibility in payment processors (Stripe is okay, but some more competition is never a bad thing). But none of these are deal-breakers.

Dominic
Dominic
Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Joinit has rescued of from WildApricot

Kommentare: My organization used Wildapricot before. It made doing all we wanted to do kind of simple, combining website building, emailing, selling tickets, and taking payments in one program. Problem is, it didn't do any of those things very well. Our website felt like it was built on Windows 95, and doing anything was just sort of a pain. Lots of bugs that I had to learn to work around. I was looking for something that would allow us to offer membership discount and also have an awesome website. I wanted to start selling through eventbrite, so people not in our community could learn about our events. I found JoinIt, which looked better than anything else in my research, and haven't looked back. This company understands the modern world. They integrate with the best technologies. And they excel in service, knowing that's the best way to serve their bottom line. I'm very excited, and anticipate the program will only get better.

The ease of use, integration with leading software, and impressive customer support.

It's still pretty new, and some cool features are still in Beta stage (member directory, uploading contacts)

Justin
Justin
Garden Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a dedicated solution just to manage membership

Kommentare: Overall, we are very satisfied with this product. We have tried several other alternatives that we had to use all sorts of workarounds to achieve our goals. Join It is a streamline membership management solution.

My favorite feature of Join It is that it focuses on managing memberships. Many of the other CRM solutions we discovered provide 25 features, but are lacking on member management.

Sometimes the website is slow and data entry takes a bit too long.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Justin! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the PowellsWood Garden!

Greg
Technologist in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product on it's way to a great product

Kommentare: Love this company! They have been very helpful with problems and giving me ideas for implementation in our organization.

This software is very easy to use. It's not as feature packed as some software, but, it's very useful and features are being added as time goes on.

Lack of reports. This is a problem with a lot of online software

Darrell
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with the platform

Kommentare: While exploring the platform, the customer service was fast and courteous. Clearly, this team has spent a lot of time developing this system that works so well for a non-profit.

It totally manages enrolment of new members and is easy to navigate the membership data.

Haven’t found a con yet. So far, everything works as advertised.

Antwort von Join It

Thank you for the very kind review, Darrell! Working with Organizations like Help Alberta Wildies is why Join It exists! :)

Bruce
Membership Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Right price for the features we actually use. Very easy and user-friendly interface.

Kommentare: Our organization became more organized and felt more comfortable paying for the direct value that we were receiving.

We spent years using another membership management solution -- paying full price when we really only used two or three pieces of the product. We came across Join It through the ticketing and event management platform that we used. The fact that Join It integrated with the web apps that we already were using was a huge plus, e.g. MailChimp and Eventbrite, but the price point is what sold us. Relative to the other options out there, Join It seemed to provide the best value. We've loved it so far!

We've encountered one or two bugs as we became power users of their Eventbrite and MailChimp integrations. While the bugs were a source of frustrations temporarily, the team was responsive and helpful in finding a resolution.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words, Bruce! It's a pleasure working with you.

Scott
Technical Officer in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Join it to manage society members

Kommentare: JoinIt allows us to use our data to accelerate our membership experience. The team has been super supportive and helpful with quick replies. Really feel like a valued customer.

JoinIt has been a fantastic asset since we first began using the product 2 years ago. It allows us to easily manage memberships without having to handle and document cash. The integrations is what really makes this platform, allowing us to use our membership data in meaningful ways.

A few more integrations and an API would allow us to really get the most out of JoinIt.

Antwort von Join It

Thanks for the kind words! It's been such a pleasure working with you! :) Looking forward to serving you for years to come!

Tracy
Bark Park Membership Cooddinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

User Friendly

It is so easy for members to register, pay and send records without getting confused. Many different people use our site everyday. I needed to call for support and was surprised at how fast the response was, my issue was resolved in a very fast friendly manner.

I haven't run into any issues with this software yet, I'm not the one who set it up so I can't speak to that. I do use it everyday and am pleased.

Maureen
Membership Secretary in UK
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Curvy Riders Membership Software

Kommentare: When I had technical problems very recently, I was lucky enough to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the other end of my email conversation. She was just amazing and so helpful with her suggestions to work through my problem. She went above and beyond and was readily available all of the time. I have also had occasion to speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on email and she also has been so helpful.

This software is so easy to use, however there are times I have a problem or two. It is user friendly and easy to understand.

There is a function to send out emails to our members, but no facility to save a copy of the email in the system. We do have a work around though which is really helpful.

Antwort von Join It

It's been a pleasure working with you, Maureen!

Jane
Volunteer Admin in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Join it review

Kommentare: For the most part my experience with Join It has been positive but there are times I get a little frustrated by the little things that I am not able to do.

Pros for Joinit: Easily integrates with Mail Chimp; mass emailing; member information available to view; membership lists are downloadable

Cons for Joinit: Cannot include attachments in a general mass email; when viewing members, when you view members, using the sort it drop down to "members name -- A-Z or Z-A" it alphabetizes by first name, not last name; when you view a member's personal information page and then back out, it takes you back to the beginning not where you left off

Casey
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome membership integration for Eventbrite

Kommentare: Makes my life easier by recurring charges to customers adding discount codes and making it easy to do so.

It takes out the double work of adding discount codes to all of my events when a person subscribes to multiple events. Perfect for someone who hosts multiple events where a season subscriber is paying a recurring membership fee outside of eventbrite and needs access to multiple shows.

There are some potential options that seem very close to happening. Like an integration to analyze how many times a customer is using the code? Customer activity.

Bryan
Asst Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Membership Renewals

Kommentare: great! would recommend to others

Very easy to work with and user friendly;

nothing bad about the software. We love it

Wendy
Interim Executive Director in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Great Value, Highly personalized service, Right Size of Features for Small, Growing Association

Kommentare: Fantastic and responsive service, very functional software. Highly recommend for small, growing orgs on budget.

The value is exceptional, in terms of features to price ratio, and the features are the right size for a small, growing association.

There are features that would be good to add, and having a bit more CMS-type of functionality would be a good addition, and could be tiered in pricing as add-ons.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the kind words, Wendy! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we look for to continuing to support your organization. :)

Bruno
Tech advisor in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Join It has a good software, and has the most quality support I ever experienced!

We value our time and Join It provides us the ability to be efficient. Easy interface. The support team have excellent people that understand the situation and always provides pertinent advices!

The way information is presented is always a subjective matter, so even if I would say I would like the organization of the interface to be changed, it would maybe not be the preferred choice for everyone.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words, Bruno! It's been a pleasure working with you so far!

Maha
Network & Database Moderator in Jordanien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An online Membership database replaces an internal standalone one

Kommentare: I have no comments.

Join It online is really amazing and has a proper size; it's not huge and easy to try! It is comfortable to use instead of my internal old database at office. I'm trying to test it more than two months. Its so different between the old and this one! I would love to support you with any ideas. I hope you will develop and enhance the system even more. Its good that there are Arabic and English fonts. Of course thank you very much for supporting non-profits organization :-)

1. JOD currency is not available, I wish to add it as an option in order to support the processing of membership due in different currencies in the world. Because we are in Jordan and working at RSCN since 1966, and we are required to offer our membership online. 2. There is no an interface to allow us to design and edit the pages. we hope to develop it with your help.

Ann
Public Officer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Join it provided great customer support.

Different categories of membership allows free membership for those who can afford to be a supporter, as well as categories of supporters.

The email formatting is a bit clunky and not easy to use.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for choosing Join It, Ann! It's been a pleasure supporting you so far, and we look forward to working together!

Niki
System Smoother in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Newcomer

I really appreciate the accessibility of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I have questions. I'm new to this role and to working with systems like JoinIt and it's really been fun to figure it out, and to know that there's friendly help available when I need it!

I joined the organization after JoinIt was chosen so I don't have a lot of perspective on this but I'm enjoying the process of figuring it out.

Camilla
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After evaluating many other solutions, we're happy with the simplicity and functionality of Join It!

Kommentare: Helped me track my members and automate processes (like sending expiration notices and renewal reminders)

We appreciate Join It for it's ease-of-user and intuitive user interface. Also, because we're only a medium-sized non-profit we like how affordable their options are.

Currently, Join It doesn't provide a Content Management Solution as a part of their service, so we have to use WordPress instead.

Antwort von Join It

Thank you, Camilla! It's a pleasure working with you!

ben
IT Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Join It is very good, basic membership software

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is very positive. I feel like when I have some task to accomplish, it takes me a reasonable amount of time. I don't think I've ever got completely stuck on a problem. And the support is high-quality.

Coming in with no knowledge of the software, I feel like I learned my way around very quickly. It seems to do everything my smallish organization needs it to do. The customer support is very friendly and fast.

Like any software, there are some labyrinthine paths to getting certain tasks done.

Joan
Administration Assistant in UK

Helpful and efficient support

Kommentare: As we have not fully integrated yet can only comment on the tremendous level of support from that team.

Not applicable as not fully using yet. Bulk import expected soon.