Über Gymdesk

Starte deine kostenlose 30-Tage-Testversion mit Gymdesk, einer herausragenden Lösung für die einfache Verwaltung deiner Kampfsportschule.

Erfahre mehr über Gymdesk

Based on all of the things each software pricing level offers, Gymdesk sets itself MUCH higher over other software programs available. I would recommend to anyone.

A bit difficult to navigate belt ranks when different classes can count towards time in grade.

Bewertungen zu Gymdesk

4,9

Gymdesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gymdesk bereits verwendet?

Alan
Alan
Owner / Head Instructor in USA

Why MaonRails is the best solution for a Martial Arts Studio

Kommentare: Excellent. As a martial arts studio owner you NEED a billing system, MAonRails is built specifically with martial arts studios in mind (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is my discipline) which is important. It allows me more control over my accounts then other solutions as well.

I have actually used a number of products and competitors in the past, and I feel the customer service is top notch, ease of use and the right features are in place. (this was clearly built by a martial artist for martial artists

I haven't used the offered website as I already had my own. MaonRails has definitely grown since I first started using them and I am eager to see what new and useful features they plan on integrating.

Joey
Coach in Kanada

Gymdesk nailed it

Kommentare: Excellent. I would highly recommend any gym owner give gymdesk a shot. Even if it wasn't for you (and I'd be surprised if it wasn't), you lose nothing by trying.

Very easy to use Lots of built in features No upsell No sales team/sales pitches Excellent customer service. You email, they get back to you quickly. Simple as that. Tons of online content: youtube videos, articles, podcasts, etc.

It does not pair super well with Square. There are some limitations to how you can use the physical POS with it. I hear stripe is the better option in this case.

alexis
coach in USA

a very grateful customer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 10/10. We are grateful for an easy to use software management system.

its sleek design and easy to use format.

We would like for their to be more website integrations.

Ryan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Usable but I would recommend different gym software

Kommentare: Gymdesk runs and works in the many essential areas but there are many obvious flaws

Nice looking interface, easy to use dashboard. Very easy initial set up compared to a competitor service I was also using. Many things just work. Staff responds to problems quickly enough for what I imagine is a small company, but the company doesnt have the resources to continue development to deal with what I feel are obvious issues.

Very few customization options. No integrated parent/guardian option on sign up forms and waivers (has to be done custom), which for software catering to martial arts businesses is a little ridiculous. Cumbersome to set up document and membership options and difficult to individualize membership options outside of the template you've created (although you can discount or add signup fees, etc). Students uploading profile pictures from all webcams come out with wrong aspect ratio and make my business look unprofessional. Cannot disable capchas on signup forms (among other elements that cannot be customized). Essential membership documents are not required to be signed right away and add an extra step for staff that can easily be missed when I feel the software should be able to automate this task.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ryan, Sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our product! We wanted to follow up and see if we could address some of your concerns - * We do have integrated parent / guardian options, both a signature requirements for waivers, and as contacts * You can require membership documents to be signed during sign up (it's an optional setting) If you could let us know what is missing for you with regards to customizing your memberships and sign-up forms, we'd love to take a look. Also, we'd be happy to take a look at any uploaded member photos that did not look right, though we are limited in what what we can do with the assets members upload themselves. Please reach out to us at support@gymdesk.com and let's chat!

Matthew
Owner - Head Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Triple Seven Jiu Jitsu - Ventura, Ca.

Kommentare: So far it has been Great! I would just like to be able to call and get a question answered.

I liked the Convenience and Price of Gymdesk.

Not being able to speak on the phone directly to customer service.

Paul
Owner & Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent! Highly Effective Gym Management Tool!!

Kommentare: Overall, I am VERY happy with the decision to begin using GymDesk for our membership management. It is easy for us and our members, the price is very reasonable, and the value is DEFINITELY there!

We struggled to find an effective tool for tracking our members, memberships, and leads within a single tool. The ability to input leads and walk through the onboarding process with them and follow them through to membership and renewals has been a game-changer for our administrative functions. Additionally, the ease with which we were able to integrate our existing payment processing systems has been nice (since we don't need to get multiple processors). The website templating is also a nice tool. We are not particularly skilled at making and managing websites, so having this template has been super nice. Well done!

There are only a couple of tools that don't have quite the robustness that I would like. Specifically, the skills tracking tool is a great idea, but I would like to be able to customize it a little bit more that I can now.

Jason
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

'Martial Arts on Rails' is worth your attention. Try it out!

Kommentare: Overall experience to date has been very good. I have received excellent customer service. Due to COVID-19 temporary shutdown of my gym/dojo, I had some time on my hands to do a detailed review and trial of this software. I have looked a several systems over the past couple of years in detail and used another system for 12 months prior to moving to Martial Arts on Rails. Although it doesn't do 100% of what I wanted, it is very close and improving all the time. Remember there is no such thing as a perfect system. This software does a good job of majoring on the majors and is growing and adding new features and feature improvements continually based on user feedback. Keep up the fantastic work Martial Arts on Rails!

- Ease of use. - Ability to easily communicate via Text Message or Email in bulk to members/database without leaving the system or having to export to another system. - Member Portal very useful. - Overall features combined equals a great product. - Support has proven to be very responsive.

- At time of writing, there are limited integration options e.g. No 'Zapier' integration. However, for most users I believe you won't need another system. That's one of the benefits of this software. - There are work arounds, however at time of writing there is no customised tagging system for member database. - Even though I believe they have an easy Family management feature. At time of writing there is no easy way to communicate directly with a parent/guardian of a child student. For example, currently the email would be addressed directly to the child, not the parent/guardian.

Alec
Owner and head instructor in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fairly priced and full of features that we need

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the amount of features and customer support when I do run into issues

Managing capacities per class is crucial. I want to places can do auto billing but to be able to reserve the amount of spots per class and be able to see how many are taken incentivize users to book their class is ahead of time. One thing I would like to see them implement is allowing me too cut off the window. 15 minutes out. They allow intervals of hours or days, I would like to see them add minutes so that I can close the window. 15 minutes before class starts so that people can’t register or cancel in that timeframe.

Would like to be able to cancel sign in/cancellation 15 minutes out

Laurel
ARNP in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Fantastic really. We really jumped feet first when deciding to take over a gym with very little prior experience with back-end knowledge and this program really made it so much easier.

We love how Gymdesk makes life so much easier for our business. The overall look of the program is great and the functionality of it has exceeded our expectations. Customer service has been excellent to work with any time we run into a snag.

We would like to be able to schedule members in "spots" in class (like movie theater or plane seating) to incentivize early booking for classes. It would help us be better prepared and discourage last minute booking.

Graham
Dojo Head in Südafrika
Sport, Selbstständig

Dojo, Done Easy!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its been an absolute breeze to run my Dojo from start to finish. My experience has been wonderfull and I would definitely recommend Gymdesk to any Dojo or Fitness business.

Gymdesk allows me to automatically send my invoices and generate new ones without me needing to amend or change anything. I save so much time through Gymdesk and I love that i can do everything from a mobile device.

Honestly, I am yet so see anything that I dont like.

Ben
Executive Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for member management

The team is quick to respond and open to suggestions for features. The setup is pretty simple and easily integrates with payment software. The FrontDesk option is a nice feature for allowing students to check in. Great set of features for the price.

Updating members isn't always easy. Some of the links and buttons don't work as expected. Ability to customize memberships, especially for 'no cost' memberships, is limited. No feature to allow for more than one version of a waiver to be used at the same time or to include a waiver and a membership agreement during the sign up process.

Kim
Office Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to keep dojo running smoothly

Kommentare: Great customer service. Quick replies. Really enjoying the software.

Easy to keep track of visitors/potential new members. Great dashboard overview to see quickly any overdue fees and information

We run a lot of kids classes where a day(s) needs to be selected for them to enrol. Currently we need to create a lot of day combinations to accommodate this

Matt
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software and Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: My experience has been great. We've grown to extremely quickly, and a big part of that has been through our website contact forms. I can't say enough about the customer service and the simplicity of the software. Both are fantastic.

I chose this software because of the ease of implementation. Other companies wanted weekly conference calls to train me on the software. MA on Rails was very intuitive. I had no problems setting up my school. Any issue I have has been resolved immediately. Eran offers fantastic customer service. Customer service really sets them apart from larger companies.

I'd like some added features. You have everything you need to run your business, but there are a couple of things that would be nice to have. Expanded reporting and an app would be top of the list. The positives vastly outweigh any negatives.

Seamus
Manager in USA

Great for the price

Very customizable and full of neat and useful features. Attendance tracking, session allotment, booking are all done really well. Friendly and clean UI. If I wanted to do what I'm doing on Gymdesk on Mindbody (or other big names), I'd probably spend double and with more headaches. There are some features that could be added (like an IOS app!) and some that could be more intuitive, but the Gymdesk team is very responsive and helpful, so I'm sure that regardless of your studio's style of doing things they could help calibrate the software to your situation. All-in-all, great software and major bang for your buck.

1. Sometimes the sign-up page will glitch out or be clunky, which can be embarrassing when dealing with a client. 2. Although it isn't the job of the software to do your math, I do wish there were more numbers that tracked different info about leads, demographics, attendance, new/old/returning students, and accounting stuff like revenue growth, average spent per student, number of paid/unpaid per month, etc. 3. To my knowledge, there is no easy way to upgrade or downgrade memberships. You have to manually cancel their current membership, add the other one, and then figure out the prorated difference (which can be somewhat confusing, especially on the fly). 4. No app, which is fine, but it is definitely easier to use the software on the computer than on the Ipad or phone.

Tommy
Martial Arts Instructor in USA

Martial Arts on Rails is THE Best Management Tool for Martial Arts Schools

Kommentare: The services provided by Martial Arts on Rails are amazing. We use it every day whether we check for renewal dates, attendance tracking, belt promotions,

-Student/Attendance Tracking -Billing/Invoicing -Memberships -Easy to set up and import data -Affordable pricing for the software -Amazing customer service -Interactive portal for students/parents -Highly customizable + So much more

There are little to no cons to Martial Arts on Rails. Even if there are bugs or questions contacting them will you get you a response very quickly and you'll be guided to a resolution.

Andre de Wit
Sifu in Südafrika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A must have for gyms and studios training students.

Kommentare: Overall this really help boost your dreams. Getting this software management application is a must have, even when starting up!

Effortless and easy for management of your school as a manager. Easy process for your students to sign up .

I would like to have an application (App) on my mobile via Google Play, or AppStore. No complaints.

Bobby
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An amazing powerful modern program that does what is is supposed to!

Kommentare: Overall this software saved me a lot of money and clients due to it's ease of use in money transactions

The ease of use and ability to adapt to my gyms needs is amazing. With the added bonus of communication portals to my clients, text and email this is a powerful tool!

I wish the content page had more of a social media feel and less old web 1.0 feel.

Latasha
GYM OWNER in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A Must have for Gym Owners

Kommentare: Gymdesk is a lifesaver. I am able to organize all of my work flow in one system. I love the membership renewal, the personalized website, the group text message marketing, the online store for selling our products, and so much more!! It’s definitely a must have for all gym owners. There are so any features to use. I love Gymdesk and will never change. They are truly the best!!

I absolutely love Gymdesk memberships management.

I really cannot find anything that I least like at this moment.

Rachael
Office Manager in USA

Prompt Responses and Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Using Martial Arts on Rails has allowed us to combine three different platforms into one accessible and easy to use program. We are now able to navigate through any membership requirement within the same system and it has really helped our day to day business run smoothly.

This system is extremely user friendly and it has been a smooth transition from our previous software. Very easy to navigate through all our memberships and features.

We have not had any issues with this software that wasn't promptly addressed by customer service. We needed an option of entering multiple payment methods in membership accounts and the option was provided the next day.

Kendra
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

most useful tool for me

I was in the market for a new gym membership and was looking at a bunch of different options. After researching a bunch of different options, I came across Gymdesk. The product is a mobile app that lets you book gym sessions, track your workouts and even bill your members. It also gives you a full reporting dashboard to keep an eye on your members' progress and progress.

I didn't observe any negative sides. I'm satisfying.

Jean-Marc
Sport Director in Schweiz

Great responsiveness

Kommentare: Easiness and reliability !

Easiness to use from any platform, as well as the support team that is 100% reliable in term of consideration and reactivity.

Minor adaptations that I would like to have for a better fit with our regional sport's issues.

Maurice
Sport, Selbstständig

Great martial arts management software

Great membership management, auto billing which is important, attendance tracking, sales & marketing Are great. The only email and text function is a game changer too! You have to pay a little extra but it’s a huge life saver to send messages out quickly to all members or to certain members.

I’d like to see this software give the member the ability to track their progress according to the program, ranks and promotion requirements. For example, when I set certain skills for a particular rank, the student cannot see what those skills are on their one member portal. They can see what rank they are, but not the skills associated with the rank.

Antwort von Gymdesk

Hi Maurice, thanks for the positive review and continued support! We do have the option to show promotion criteria for the current to members, if you reach out we'd be happy to show you how to do that.

Wilhelm
CEO @ SOJJ, Sportdirector Austrian Jiu Jitsu Federation in Österreich

MAOR a crucial tool

Kommentare: A very useful tool which is really recommended. A really very useful tool, especially for us as a martial arts school.

The software made our work a lot easier. Many processes are automated and not only improve the direct work with customers but also the processing of the data. As a young company, we are more than satisfied with the product. In addition, there is really very good customer service. Even small changes in the software used were implemented by MAOR in a very short time to meet our needs.

As with any new software, you have to get used to it. We often used the really excellent customer service when we had questions. But it was never a problem, it was always a quick fix

Wagner
owner in Irland

Great software

Kommentare: It helps me to manage my business

The online registration and online invoices

I suggest an automatic check-in. In other words, it would be enough for the students to type their personal code and the system would automatically check-in without the student having to make a second click to confirm.

Antwort von Gymdesk

Thanks for reviewing our product Wagner! We do have an automatic check-in options, which you can enable in your account. We'll follow up via Email shortly. -E

Benedikt
Coach in Deutschland

Best BJJ Gym Tool on the market

Kommentare: Best customer support ever

Very well made web application with obviously years of experience

Nothing comes to mind currently. If something is missing, they try to help or even implement the feature