Über CareerBuilder

Ein intuitives Bewerber-Tracking-System, mit dem du deinen Rekrutierungsprozess rationalisieren und qualitativ hochwertige Talente gewinnen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über CareerBuilder

Ease of posting job reks, decent database of IT resumes, and can integrate with our JobDiva ATS tool.

Some resumes I find are out of date or the employee is no longer in search of a job.

Bewertungen zu CareerBuilder

CareerBuilder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CareerBuilder bereits verwendet?

Mohini
Mohini
Senior IT Recruiter in Indien

Excellent Platform For Quick Hirings And Easy Recruitment

Kommentare: It helps me to close many entry-level and mid-level positions. It really has a fantastic dashboard with an impressive UI. We can contact candidates directly through its platform.

I like that I can source candidates using keyword search and advanced boolean search. I can narrow down my search based on skills, degree, location, industry, etc. It has a good database of candidates from entry-level to senior level. It also offers job postings. It is pretty much easy to use and works on real-time updates.

It has lack highly technical experience candidates and its job posting algorithm needs some improvement to get more candidates. It also needs to offer a comment section so that we can update what we have spoken to candidates about.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system, great ease of use and functionality but lacks candidates to make it worth it

Kommentare: It was a great system, and we enjoyed using it, but after working on it for some time, we realized it did not provide a better solution than or other systems and it was too expensive to be worth keeping.

It has a great interface, it is easy to learn and use, fast load times, and a lot of different easy action on every page is easy to work on a team, and make sure that everyone is always on the same page.

Even though everything works perfectly, tracking and managing the people on the system when it comes to the pool of candidates and the amount of them that come through the postings it becomes an expensive system since it does not give the return for the investment since it's lacking on hits from local and available candidates.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Technical Recruiter in USA

New "upgraded" system is useless

Kommentare: Felt sort of like we were tricked into signing back up to be honest. After another account manager took over out account we had a much better customer service experience, but product quality was just not worth keeping our subscription

The only pro after they changed their entire product is that we still had access to the old search dashboard for a little while. I believe that feature has been removed.

They have a good idea, but the execution fails completely. In their new system, they attempt to incorporate social sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, etc.) into search results when sourcing. But there is no way to ensure this new expanded pool of candidates are even looking for a job. They could have simply changed their employment information on Facebook or accidently clicked on their CareerBuilder app, and it populates them as a new job seeker. So much time wasted on people not looking for new opportunities. Also kept populating resumes that has NOTHING to do with the Boolean string or keyword entered (Boolean strings and keywords that worked just fine on other job boards). I'll stop there, because the ability to find relevant candidates who are open to a discussion about new opportunities are the two most basic needs of every recruiter, and CareerBuilder, in my experience at least, met neither.

Jared
Jared
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Career Builder was critical to building our sales team in a competitive market

Kommentare: Can't complain. Did exactly what it said it would as far as finding us quality talent. Was easy to use and train others to use. Works great no matter the market you're operating within

Ease of use and applicant search were tops in my book. Allowed us to rotate recruiters on a moments notice and also find people that really fit our culture

It is a bit pricey, especially for newer businesses just getting started. I was lucky to get a discount thanks to an association I was a part of. Nevertheless, worth the cost of you're serious about growing your business

Frantz
sales manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CareerBuider Works

Kommentare: I think the CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking tools is great on many levels. When I first started using it, the industry was different, now I find myself using for certain post.

I discover CareerBuilder to be simple, solid, and give sufficient data, that doesn't cause you to feel like you have burned through your time, subsequently adding to your as of now stress.

Evidently, anybody can see my resume and data however I have no security. Surely checks that the applicant is qualified. Profession Builder doesn't.

Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Similar to Indeed or Monster if you've ever used them

Kommentare: It performed decently -- we published a job ad and received applications. We subsequently followed up and CareerBuilder helped us manage the process virtually.

The UI is similar to other career websites like Indeed or Monster.com. Different types of people visit different sites and you can get your job ad out in front of a different type of audience than Indeed.

It shares the same issues as other similar platforms whereas most of the applicants aren't seriously interested in your job -- they're just applying to apply. As long as you don't believe the platform will be a recruitment silver bullet, you'll do fine.

Business Development Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, quick, and dependable to use

Career Builder is an easy-to-use Job Board that I recommend to my friends and organizations because I think it works on real-time updates so you can see when it's available. For three years, my team and I have been using Career Builder. Searching and posting on Career Builder is much easier than on other job boards. He helped us fill positions when we couldn't find enough people; the number of candidates accessible on Career Builder is sufficient. CB seems to be the most effective sourcing program to fill low-wage positions.

There's not much to dislike except that there should be a comment box where users can write down what they said to this candidate. It will also save time for candidates and recruiters. Sometimes we don't get solid resumes for specific talents. Some CVs are outdated. There are not enough qualified candidates. The search algorithm does not match.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Hiring Platform With Qualified Applicants And Useful Dashboard Features

Kommentare: The advanced search is excellent and very useful for finding qualified candidates with certain expertise. Using cutting-edge AI techniques, finding and selecting applicants is simple. We can use this platform to post jobs.

On Career Builder, sourcing and posting are much simpler than on other sites. The most effective sourcing tool for low pay rate requirements. I can use its database's advanced boolean search and keyword search to find candidates that match the job description's particular keywords and skill sets.

There aren't enough experienced, highly technical profiles. Many resumes were out of date. There aren't enough qualified applicants.

Naidu John

Sujata
Associate Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best job portal

Kommentare: I use career builder daily and it's a fantastic tool to search non technical professional.

I use this job portal daily. It is easy to use in short a user friendly product.It also helps the recruiter with the similar job titles which helps in the search.

The advance search of this portal should be improved

Shaun
Entrepreneur in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The new Careerbuilder is awesome!

Kommentare: I am overall impressed by the redesign and overall ease of use in regards to Careerbuilder. I had previously left due to the glitches that were not addressed on the site, but now I shall further continue to use this service. It's free and the site does a good job of networking a person out there and highlighting their resume to employers.

Finally, Careerbuilder has ironed out all the glitches that it previously was struggling with in the past. The beauty of this site is the fact it offers "Easy Apply" which you can " One-click" apply to most jobs once your resume is posted. One thing I do love about Careerbuilder is the fact that they do a great job of marketing out your resume to larger audiences. There is an option to apply to "job recommendations" that the site offers, in which you can apply to like 15 jobs at once that are similar to the one you originally applied too.

It may take a quick adjustment to get used to the new interface but otherwise, the transition can be smooth after spending some time with it. Before there was terrible glitches in the past and it's great to see that they are no longer affecting my job search.

Stefan
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Career builder - Your go to portal for all your recruitment needs!

Kommentare: Career Builder is a good search engine and research tool for employers/recruiters that have to supply towards the every increasing demand of the business market. It also helps me reach alot of candidates that do not apply through other sources that we currently use.
Greatly Recommended despite a few cons.

I have been using this portal to screen candidates and the best feature to use here is you can refine your search based on the number of years for the skill you are looking for or the industry that you need them to come from. They also have a huge data base that in turn gives you a huge lot of qualified candidates to pick from. You also receive a decent number of responses from candidates since the notification feature helps you keep track of all the activity on this portal.

There are not too many but i do come across the part where I run out of the number of Job postings on the portal and then have to buy more postings. They also have a daily limit on the number of resumes you can view in a day. Also another con but i know that this will only get better depending on the plan you choose to buy. The portal does not allow you to bulk send resume to review later. You will have to flip them one by one which is just time consuming.

Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien

Could be better

Kommentare: There must be an option to pull out new candidates who just entered in the job market and looking for their first job in some specific area.

This Portal is one of the best if you are looking for non technical candidates.

As of now everything in thing is useful.

Good volume of resumes/candidates, ease of use

I found that it provides a strong source for a pipeline of candidates. From postings we are able to track and organize candidates to specific jobs and everyone in our company has real time status of recruiting. We have made a lot of hires from the site and plan to continue using it in the futurel. What do you dislike?

Too many unqualified people for higher level/ more technical jobs Not great for the IT positions. I find that I spend a lot of time reviewing underqualified resumes to find the matches. Customer service is ok, very hands off, which has it's pros and cons. They do not offer a lot of assistance unless you ask for it.

Himanshu
Technical Recruiter in Indien

CareerBuilder

Kommentare: Overall , My Experience with CareerBuilder is good and I really like the filter feature it has

Career Builder has one of the best FILTER for sourcing candidates, there are lots of filter to choose , this helps in finding the right ,specific candidates as per your requirements.

Career Builder need more synchronization in profile's details, one instance is that a profile shows 8 yrs of experience but once opened , I came to find out he/she has more or less than 8 yrs, I have made many such attempts and it goes waste.

Kayla
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking is that it has a ton of qualified candidates to filter through and it helps with my job overall tremendously.

What I like most about CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking Review is the ease of the software. As a recruiter, I use this software every single day to find candidates for my clients and it is a very easy software to use.

What I like least about this software is the preview section. I would like it to be easier for me to preview a resume and be able to toggle back to the resumes/candidates easier.

Lisa
Sr IT Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Junk, Junk, Junk IT resumes

Kommentare: I am not an overall fan of their IT resumes. Maybe it is better with non IT roles?

ease of posting job reks, decent database of IT resumes, and can integrate with our JobDiva ATS tool

We just get so many junk resumes of people that dont match our IT jobs at all. My email gets filled with irrelevant resumes. Example: I would have an IT rek of a .NET developer and I Get housecleaners and taxi drivers that submit resumes.

Pranav
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CareerBuilder being a good recruitment tool

Kommentare: It has been a good rollercoaster experience with CareerBuilder as there were times when the candidates did not have a resume and the contact details were also not available, yet the credits were debited for the view

The ease of use and the results displaced for the searches

At times there are profiles that do not have a resume and contact details, yet the credits are deducted

Tejas
Team Lead Recruitment in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CareerBuilder is a good tool

Kommentare: My overall experience is really good using CareerBuilder. It provides good features and good search results that helps in quick recruiting.

This software provides good search results and has awesome features like advanced search and more.

Sometimes it provides irrelevant candidates which fine because it’s manageable.

Pete
Customer Success Manager in USA

Used this tool to keep abreast of jobs applied to.

Kommentare: Great job-search software allowing an easy way to apply for jobs and track application process.

Easy to use service allowing instant notification of application process. I have applied to many firms and this platform is able to track all with ease.

Better and more filtering options would help reduce job opportunities which do not fit my criteria or location.

Blair
Director of Recruiting in USA

Copy, paste, repeat...

Careerbuilder has been around for along time, so it offers one of the most vast databases out there.

It is clunky and less streamlined that its competitors that have become more popular over the years. A lot of the resumes found on Careerbuilder can be found on other ATS systems.

Joshua
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Careerbuilder review

Kommentare: The software could improve its search functions for recruiters

The software is user friendly which enables many candidates to apply to open job postings.

The software is not that user friendly for recruiters. It is hard to easily come up with refined lists of recent candidates when searching by functional job role.

Nicole
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good applicant tracking software

It’s a good application tracking platform, but the interface tends to get finicky on the desktop version. Lots of free features and great for team of recruiters

Sometimes the software bugs affect the applicant tracking system itself.

Iqra
Recruitment Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Career Builder- An Excellent Job board

Great job portal for Non-IT positions.Great pool of commercial candidates.Easy to use dashboard.

A lot of duplicate profilesOften times you get a blank resume.Job postings are not customizable.

Being recruiter

Kommentare: All in all it was a great experience and still can do better as there is always scope of growing.

Very easy ,simple and also it saves a lot of time, CB is really doing well and giving a great competition to its competitors, no doubt its the best currently.

Just a couple of things that all the software's have a issue with that is the lagging problem and at times after update a bit difficult to understand it.