Über Cyfe

Cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Dashboard-Aktivitäten und KPIs überwachen, Berichte planen und Daten exportieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Cyfe

I love being able to look at one report and get all the info I need without bouncing between multiple tools and remembering multiple logins.

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed.

Bewertungen zu Cyfe

Cyfe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cyfe bereits verwendet?

Pranab
Pranab
Director in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Kommentare: When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Cesar
Account Manager in El Salvador
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must have for digital marketers

Kommentare: We love how easy is the dashboard creation and the multiple options to share the reports. We also like how much the software has evolved since 2016 when we first started using it: its looks, functions, data integrations. We love that feeling that the software has matured along us.

It's very easy to create your dashboard and populate it with widgets from different data sources like social media, e-mail marketing software, CRM, or just custom data in an spreadsheet. You can visualize the data in order to tell a more meaningful story. The process is very user-friendly and soon you will be constantly tweaking you dashboards in order to add even more relevant data.

Some API's might stop working, but this is not something that Cyfe can control. You just need to be alert in order to keep your dashboards updated.

Sawyer
Sawyer
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Industrieautomation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service and Too Limited on Customizing Data

Kommentare: In the time using it it was a solid tool that helped our marketing team get a better grip on the vast amount of data we had on all of our platforms. However, the cancelation process has been an absolute nightmare so I would suggest looking at a different provider.

Cyfe was very easy and quick to set up and build dashboards for reporting across several channels.

The dashboards were very limited on customization and creating calculated fields that would combine data across different channels and attach CRM data to specific campaigns and channels was not a feature. The customer service was the biggest issue I had, I was billed for 4 months (still being billed) and have attempted canceling my account 4 times and even sent in complaints to their contact us team several times with either no response or a response that said my account has been closed, yet I am still charged on a monthly basis.

Antwort von Traject

Hi Sawyer, we're sorry to hear you had trouble cancelling your Cyfe account. In looking at your interactions with our team, we see they helped you cancel a subscription in January. When you wrote back in recently, they discovered and helped cancel a secondary account that you'd created with Cyfe. We made an exception to our refund policy and refunded you for the charge on your secondary Cyfe account. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to support@cyfe.com for assistance.

Sarah
Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but needs improvement

Kommentare: Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Yevgeniy
Yevgeniy
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software

Awesome dashboard software

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful looking app!

Kommentare: I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Armando
Armando
Network Manager in Paraguay
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High productivity real-time monitoring tool

Kommentare: Thanks to Cyfe, the impact of my social content improves noticeably by observing the metrics, the times of greatest impact. What content is read and what is not. Even differentiate organic content from paid content.

What I liked the most was the possibility of monitoring the company's social networks. Post content and see the impact on the networks. Analyze the website and optimize the content based on the metrics.

I had no major problems today. In the past it was tedious to configure the different accounts.

Antwort von Traject

Thanks, Armando. We're glad you're loving Cyfe!

Kim
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Kommentare: We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

John Britsios in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Performance Tracking

Kommentare: Just amazing!

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Nneka
Nneka
Freelance Content Writer in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Kommentare: Detailed social media analysis.

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Joe
Media Relations in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Kommentare: Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Integrates with almost every site/service

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

El perfecto panel para ver los números de tu negocio online

Es muy fácil de utilizar, puefes conectarte directamente con google ads, analytics, facebook etc… y tener en un mismo panel los ingresos y los gastos que estas teniendo de tu negocio online. Así como todas aquellas métricas que te permiten cada uno de los conectores

Para mí es perfecto llevamos muchoTiempo usándolo

Justin
Controller in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

James
Director of Social and Digital Media in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

Kommentare: I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy.

It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.)

Sorangel Josefina
Sorangel Josefina
Gerente superior de marketing in Venezuela
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jason
Jason
Digital Marketing Systems Manager in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

Kommentare: The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI. The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

Mario
Owner in Costa Rica
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basic analytics all in one

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

Kommentare: I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

Abhinav
ceo in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: Great product. Does what it promises. Ideal for small businesses that want to share a dashboard with clients. Customization offered is really great.
They should come up with a mobile app also. Wouldn't mind paying extra for that.
Please introduce other currencies, dollar fluctuations can sometimes ruin the budget.

Easy to use Configuration etc is very easy and does not take a lot of time Best feature is that it allows you to customize the logo and brand name

Slightly expensive Pricing is in dollars, for those who are not in US, the fluctuation in currency causes extra load

Raewyn
Manager in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective dashboarding tool

Easy to get started and imports from various sources, we used Google Sheets and Google Analytics. Simple to use so the learning curve is low.

May not be as feature rich as other dashboarding and data visualisation tools. In terms of look and feel and data source compatibility.

Animation, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Connects with a lot of systems, but reporting is inflexible

Can easily connect to multiple systems such as Xero, Google Analytics and Facebook. Easy to setup dashboard views.

My main reason for using the system was to monitor financial performance data that is captured in Xero. The standard reporting views and metrics for that data were very limited and added no value beyond what Xero already reports on.

Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really Good Monitoring Tool

Cyfe is truly a comprehensive tool that we used to monitor our marketing and web analytics. It has similarities to apps like Brand 24, but what's cool is that it has full seo stats and things like project management

no cons really. It does exactly what its suppose to do

fatiha
Italien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

good for my own job and for the collegues

Kommentare: I think is perfect for my job, is simple and smart. With this dashboard i can perfectly monitoring all

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Kommentare: We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Kommentare: It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.