Über Cyfe

Cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Dashboard-Aktivitäten und KPIs überwachen, Berichte planen und Daten exportieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Cyfe

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

The standard reporting views and metrics for that data were very limited and added no value beyond what Xero already reports on.

Bewertungen zu Cyfe

Cyfe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cyfe bereits verwendet?

Pranab S.
Pranab S.
Director in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Kommentare: When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Cesar M.
Account Manager in El Salvador

A must have for digital marketers

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We love how easy is the dashboard creation and the multiple options to share the reports. We also like how much the software has evolved since 2016 when we first started using it: its looks, functions, data integrations. We love that feeling that the software has matured along us.

It's very easy to create your dashboard and populate it with widgets from different data sources like social media, e-mail marketing software, CRM, or just custom data in an spreadsheet. You can visualize the data in order to tell a more meaningful story. The process is very user-friendly and soon you will be constantly tweaking you dashboards in order to add even more relevant data.

Some API's might stop working, but this is not something that Cyfe can control. You just need to be alert in order to keep your dashboards updated.

Sawyer M.
Sawyer M.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service and Too Limited on Customizing Data

2 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In the time using it it was a solid tool that helped our marketing team get a better grip on the vast amount of data we had on all of our platforms. However, the cancelation process has been an absolute nightmare so I would suggest looking at a different provider.

Cyfe was very easy and quick to set up and build dashboards for reporting across several channels.

The dashboards were very limited on customization and creating calculated fields that would combine data across different channels and attach CRM data to specific campaigns and channels was not a feature. The customer service was the biggest issue I had, I was billed for 4 months (still being billed) and have attempted canceling my account 4 times and even sent in complaints to their contact us team several times with either no response or a response that said my account has been closed, yet I am still charged on a monthly basis.

Antwort von Traject

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sawyer, we're sorry to hear you had trouble cancelling your Cyfe account. In looking at your interactions with our team, we see they helped you cancel a subscription in January. When you wrote back in recently, they discovered and helped cancel a secondary account that you'd created with Cyfe. We made an exception to our refund policy and refunded you for the charge on your secondary Cyfe account. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to support@cyfe.com for assistance.

Armando I.
Armando I.
Network Manager in Paraguay
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

High productivity real-time monitoring tool

Kommentare: Thanks to Cyfe, the impact of my social content improves noticeably by observing the metrics, the times of greatest impact. What content is read and what is not. Even differentiate organic content from paid content.

What I liked the most was the possibility of monitoring the company's social networks. Post content and see the impact on the networks. Analyze the website and optimize the content based on the metrics.

I had no major problems today. In the past it was tedious to configure the different accounts.

Antwort von Traject

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks, Armando. We're glad you're loving Cyfe!

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but needs improvement

Kommentare: Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Brian W.
Brian W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful looking app!

Kommentare: I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Yevgeniy S.
Yevgeniy S.
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software

Awesome dashboard software

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

John B.
John B.
John Britsios in Deutschland

Overall Performance Tracking

Kommentare: Just amazing!

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Nneka O.
Nneka O.
Freelance Content Writer in Nigeria

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Kommentare: Detailed social media analysis.

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Sorangel josefina B.
Sorangel josefina B.
Gerente superior de marketing in Venezuela
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Kommentare: We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

President & Founder in USA

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Kommentare: It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

Joe D.
Media Relations in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Kommentare: Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Integrates with almost every site/service

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Josh O.
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist in USA

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Online Business Director in Ungarn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Kommentare: Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

James S.
Salesperson in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

Kommentare: In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Robert T.
Director of Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Kommentare: I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

Kommentare: It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

Jacob K.
Vermögensverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Kommentare: Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Ciprian P.
Senior PHP Developer in Irland
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Kim S.
COO in USA

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Kommentare: We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

Dustin B.
Dustin B.
CEO in USA

Exactly what I was looking for!

Kommentare: It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Easy to use Lots of integrations Inexpensive The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Danielle M.
Social Media Marketer in USA

Worth every penny!

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

David M.
Digital Director in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great dashboard software

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Have not found anything not to like yet!