Über TMetric

Zeiterfassungs-App mit Arbeitsplänen, Screenshots, Aktivitätsverfolgung, Abwesenheitskalender und genauer Gehaltsabrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über TMetric

TMetric is very easy to use and is totally adequate if your main concern is timetracking.

Sometimes I feel a little lost when I use the app.

Bewertungen zu TMetric

TMetric hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 251 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TMetric bereits verwendet?

Tammi
Tammi
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I NEED THIS... and LOVE it

Kommentare: I have used this for a couple of years and have even recommended to my clients that want to hire staff. I have some clients that want to know how every minute is spent and others that are happy as long as I am getting the task done in the time I am allotted, but TMetric takes all of the guesswork out. Regardless of what I am invoicing the client for I can send the report from TMetric so I am aware of exactly how much time to bill each client for.

I like that with the click of a button I can not only switch between clients but also sub projects for each of those clients. At the end of the week I can run a report and pull everything into a spreadsheet and send each client a complete snapshot of how much time was spend on which aspects of their business. There is even an app so if I am not sitting at my desk but doing some work from my tablet or on a call I can still click the button and track every minute.

I have not encountered anything I dislike. I use the free version and have not found its limitations

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for your trust, Tammi.

Sagar
Sagar
Android Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, Effective, Efficient and Productive

Kommentare: I can see the demanding, bright and shining future of this productive tool. The product has been helping me a lot. It saves time and energy. That means, less efforts and more productivity. I trust and recommend this product.

1. The activity feature… 2. Auto suggesting options to fill… 3. We can treat Idle time as a break in one click… Really loved that “Add as a break” option… 4. Automatic adjustment of time entries. E.g. when I add a new time entry and if it is overwriting (overriding, overlapping) an existing entry, the app will split the existing time entry into two (before and after segments) and will allocate the new time entry a space in between. This saves a lot of user interactions, time and energy. 5. Export report as pdf file feature 6. Ability and flexibility of bulk edit

Missing: 1. That “i” hover description in reports and entries also. 2. Android App and Desktop App are not user friendly like the web app. 3. Floating action button in webApp for adding a time entry/task quickly. 4. WebApp: Unable to select multiple tags while typing in tag area. 5. Ability to add tags in Android app 6. In the Android app: Reports -> last row (e.g. when current date is between 26 to 31) is covered by the apply button. So, no way to select the end date or last couple of days for the report. 7. Group by project and Sort by duration options in My time (time) screen in addition to sequential (order-wise) entries. 8. Timer (customized timer, alarm with description) option along with each time entry… Sometimes we take a break after 25 minutes and sometimes, after 40 minutes of focus… 9. No widget in android for quick time entry. 10. Line graph for a particular project so that we can observe and analyze any increase or decrease in time spent for the project easily. 11. Current task name with time instead of today time balance in chrome tab title. 12. Dynamic project creation. If it is a new project, we have to first create a project and only then we can create a time entry… 13. Dynamic tag creation (if the tag is not available) while we type in the task. 14. Sort by time configuration and description in pdf report. 15. Bookmark entries and tags 16. Group of tags 17. Time entry suggestions so that we don't have to write

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: Compare to Toggl, TMetric reduces many user interactions such as "add as break" and adjustment of "overwriting time entries". So, less user interactions, less efforts, less time, less energy investment and consumption, more productivity. Also, Toggl is costly than TMetric.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you very much for such a detailed review, Sagar. We will definitely take into account your recommendations.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A review of TMetric by the Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

Kommentare: I've been using it for around a year now and, like I say above, it's mostly fine and easy but with a couple of bugs or areas of badly designed UI or UX. The page design and colour scheme and UI do feel a little dated and not quite slick enough perhaps?

I like it's simplicity - both in looks and function. Once the browser extension is installed you can time track tasks straight from Asana or manually add the time yourself - both methods are relatively quick to do. I like that you can view reports of how you've spent your time - on what projects and clients. Very useful for administrators and accountants.

It often crashes, breaks or bugs out, leaving myself and my team unable to track our hours in the software. It only breaks every three weeks or so, but I suppose I did expect it to work ALL the time. The other thing that is very annoying is when you are manually entering your hours and they start in AM and finish in PM. The slightly-clunky-to-use clock interface does not automatically guess that you meant PM and ruins all the hours you've already entered that morning by setting the last task as finishing at 12.45AM! The analogue clock face interface used to enter times is a little annoying - it has to be clicked or pressed in the right order and very accurately. It is easy to accidentally leave a timer tracking - even overnight. Perhaps there could be some way to counter this?

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for your feedback. We're working hard to meet the users' requirements.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tmetric is great for time tracking as well as time off requests

Kommentare: We've found the TMetric customer support team to be very helpful when needed. We tested many different apps and landed on TMetric as one of the best.

We use TMetric for our entire team. It's easy to add clients, projects and track time. It's also easy to update or fix issues. We really like the recent add of time off requests so we can also manage our PTO. Lastly, the activity tracker is a nice bonus.

The company is located in the Czech Republic, and has a tendency to roll out updates in the middle of our workday. It makes sense due to the time difference, but has caused some frustration with our team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Harvest und Toggl Track

Warum TMetric gewählt wurde: We stopped using Mavenlink and it's tracking tools so needed to find a standalone tracking system that integrates with Jira. Tmetric fit the best.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Kantata und Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: Tmetric and Toggl are very similar, but overall we found Tmetric to give us the most features for reasonable user price.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your point of view. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by different time zones.

Michelle
Consultant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential software for a consultant with multiple clients & tasks

Kommentare: I'm spending much less time on invoicing and time tracking than I used to---MUCH less. Used to take me an hour or two monthly to sort everything out and bill clients. Now I'm done in about 10 minutes, tops.

I love the ease of creating and starting timers for tasks, and that the software takes care of everything. I click to start a timer, click to end a timer--I don't have to think about the details until I choose an invoice to create, and those timed tasks then auto-magically appear on the right invoice. I can't believe I used to do all of this in spreadsheets! :O

Figuring where things are the first time took a small bit of time, but the online help streamlined the process.

Antwort von Devart

Many thanks for your time and feedback!

Joshua
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value - time tracking

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied.

TMetric is exactly what I was looking for as my business continues to grow. I manage multiple business clients and frequently get interrupted or have to switch between tracking time for each client as a phone call or email comes through. TMetric let's me easily switch to a different client and then resume what I was working on previously. It also makes billing my clients easy, as it syncs with Quickbooks Online.

I would like to see more options in reporting. It would also be great to see what my billable hours/balance is for the month in a report, but the only option is per each week.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickBooks Time

Warum TMetric gewählt wurde: Needed to easily track time back and forth between customers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: Functionality was what I needed.

Samantha
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time Tracking Made Easy

Kommentare: We needed to see how long we were taking on specific tasks to determine if we were charging enough for our services.

I liked the straight forward interface which everyone learned quickly.

What I least like is that only admins can add people to projects. There are occasions when it would be nice to just have someone login their time on a project without having to be added to the whole team process.

Warum TMetric gewählt wurde: Costly and cumbersome

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: Even though Tsheets integrates with QuickBooks it is a cumbersome program, so Tmetric won by ease of use and implementation.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Cláudia
Architect in Portugal
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to control your time

Kommentare: Very happy with this tool that allows me to keep track of my work and billing situation reporting times and projects.

It is easy to use, has the possibility to add members and manage different levels of access to the information (teams)

The mobile app is still a little bit under developed.

Phillip
Phillip
Co-Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Worth it and it's seamless.

Kommentare: Extremely responsive customer service and the product has a solid build that hasn't ever bugged on me.

I love everything about it, there are only two softwares I use in conjunction due to missing functionality, I use Trello for the Kanban view of tasks and I use Planaway to synch the calendar so that my tasks show up as part of my day in my google Calendar to avoid scheduling a meeting during a time I blocked out for tasking. It would be awesome to have a client login for them to check on the overall tasklist without having to share my own account login which would expose my other clients info.

It's pretty damn good. Nothing to complain about.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCollab und Fiverr Workspace

Warum TMetric gewählt wurde: And Co suddenly made their free version lose 75% of the original features without ever making any drastic changes to their product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fiverr Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: T-Metric added time management to the Google Calendar directly AND it tracks time against a budget to inform of overbleed with clients. I especially like that it uses percentages to inform you of this.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you for your time and review, Phillip.

Fellipe
CEO in Brasilien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best cost-benefit timesheet software

Kommentare: I'm loving my experience.

The easy usage, appearance and multiple plataforms (pc, app, online).

There are some minor bugs in using the software, but the records remain saved.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you, Fellipe, for your feedback.

Daniel
Senior Programmer/Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Helps me stay organized

Kommentare: I often split my time across multiple projects and tasks. TMetric helps me keep everything organized so I can be sure I'm submitting my time to the right clients. It also helps me make sure I'm keeping my hours in the range of 40/wk, and not going notably over or under.

One of the big things that led to picking TMetric over others is the ability to toggle between tasks so easily by just restarting an existing task. Other similar software makes you stop the previous task first, which just feels clunky and irritates me. I also like the flexibility of various reports. I use most of them when I sort out my time for the week.

I wish I could customize the timeframe on the Time Entry page for its calculation of how many hours you are ahead/behind. It's based on the current month, and sometimes the new month starts mid-week, so it makes it hard to see at a glance how the week is. It would be nice if the notes about a time entry could be a paragraph box, and if those could be per-project per-day. I have to enter my final time entry for the week into another application for my boss, and if I write up my timesheet notes in TMetric, it's a pain to get them into a single paragraph. So I make TMetric notes super short/simple and my real notes are in OneNote.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you for your feedback, we will read your wishes carefully.

Ron
Advertising Media Planner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

TMetric has improved my overall productivity and speed of billing

Kommentare: Been using for about 18-19 months, and is has greatly improved my productivity, my ability to manage clients and projects, and GREATLY expedites my billing process and overall time spent tracking and billing time. These days, I'm click click done, instead of compiling time on spreadsheets or even trying to remember what I'm working on. I'm focusing more on the work and less on tracking it all.

The features it offers are robust enough to support a basic production environment (clients, projects, adjustable billing rates, compatibility with other software), yet is much easier and simple to use than some highly robust and involved enterprise billing systems. It's perfect for a small service business like mine. But my absolute favorite feature is the ability to use the timer to start/stop/start project work on the fly. I can bounce from project to project and simply use the timers to track the work over the course of a hectic day.

Earlier on, there were some features that seemed a bit under developed, but those features have been upgraded and evolved, and has much improved an already good software. (i.e. client icons/avatars)

Antwort von Devart

Many thanks for your time and feedback!

Stacy
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value for the price.

Kommentare: Overall it's been pretty easy to use and does what I need it to do.
I would recommend it. Great value for the cost.

I really like the reports function. You can see time, billing, and other details in many different ways. Easy to use and gives insights you might not otherwise be able to see. You can add really detailed info about time entries. Integrates with trello nicely.

If I a click a project as billable after the project has been started any time spent on the project before that is not counted as billable. Only the admin can click something as billable which is a problem because sometimes I want the designers to enter projects but they can't unless I give them admin status. If they enter it then I have to go back click all their time as billable. There are a couple things I wish it did. Project management like trello, clock-in/clock-out per person and allow them to record time on individual projects through the day, better CRM there's no field for client phone numbers, email or details.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for the feedback! Here you can find the information on how to mark time as invoiced https://tmetric.com/help/invoices/how-to-mark-time-as-invoiced-without-creating-an-invoice

Joshua
Website Developer / IT Support Officier in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only time keeping software I'll ever use!

Kommentare: When I started as an employee as a website developer and IT Support Officer I wanted an easy way to keep track of my time and how I use my time.
I asked myself: That takes up the majority of my time and how often do I change tasks throughout the day?
The system that was originally developed was very manual and required the required only journal for start and finish times.
After trialing a large amount of software and solutions on the market I started using TMetric and have had my best time management experience.
Not only do I now keep a time log of my work but I can also analyse my time history and provide my employer with instant reports within seconds based on my key words (Tags) and/or Project and/or Client. The amount of options is amazing.
I have submitted development requests and have seen some of my great ideas developed within Tmetrics online application. With the product continuous being improved, I won't be moving away from TMetric. TMetric has helped me organise my website developing skills into a development areas. The recording of website development time segments has helped better prepare for more accurate quoting for website customisations.

Segmenting of tags for accurate reporting along with: Automatic starting and stopping.

Starting a new time for a project needs to be very accurate (within 2 minutes) otherwise a break forms when I don't need one.

Ben
QA Tester in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data is power

Kommentare: TMetric is a innovative tool, that initially I was extremely resistant too, as I didn't understand the value in recording time. After 1 whole month of recording time, I immediately saw the benefit. Even though I have been working in a similar way for a long time, I did not truly understand how much time I lost. I knew there was parts of my day to day work I needed to improve, but couldn't fully pinpoint where the churn of time was. Luckily, Tmetric allows me to see just how much time I TRULY spend with tasks not important to my real work, and where I can best spend that time instead. The UI is brilliant now. Other then the below improvement suggestion, it is actually very smooth to use. Easy to learn and easy to master. Improvements:
I would like to see it better predict what tasks I am putting in. There are some tasks, especially in the morning, I feel it could be smart and know I always have a stand-up at 9:30AM in the week if i log time that day. Then, If I happen not too, it would be easier for me to remove, rather then keep selecting this on a day to day basis.

Time logging Reporting Group subsets of tasks Finding work churns Truly understanding resource allocation

Could better predict a user's day to day tasks Reporting UI took a while to understand how to view tasks...

Garreth
Mechanical Engineer in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An exemplary time tracking app, long live Tmetric!

Kommentare: I'm solving the problem of time tracking/time sheets for myself within our organization. Previously i was jotting down time on scraps of paper/notebooks and then had written my own app in VBA inside excel, but it was clunky and did not total up time on projects. Tmetric's reporting is very helpful in tracking time spent per project.

With Tmetric, i like the simple integration with other task managment platforms such as todoist. The way time is tracked is simple and it's fast and easy to input data about each project and task being worked on such that it becomes part of your flow

The page to add projects is a little bit clunky in terms of the order of data entry - i want to enter project ID first, then project title. ALso it would be useful to directly enter clients from the add project page.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for your time and review, we will take it into account.

Xander
UX Engineer in Belgien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time tracking essentials without the bloat

Kommentare: After another free time tracking app we used completely overhauled their UI in favour of providing lots of features we didn't really need, we went to look for an alternative solution. We stumbled upon TMetric, a new time tracking app seemingly still in its early stages. This is great because the team behind it clearly focused on the essentials first without bloating the software with feature creep. The core interactions required for a time tracking app are all very polished and unlike the competitor products. I personally really like the timeline and seeing my logged work hours and breaks so visually. It's also really intuitive to add breaks or worklog items after the fact. Integrations with common project management software are plentiful and the one I used so far works seamless ly (GitLab). The only shortcomings are in the billing rate options, these are still very basic so having multiple different rates depending on task type etc is not possible yet (as far as I know). However, Devart has a support portal where they are reasonably active and you can request features there.

Very simple and intuitive, visual timeline for your worklogs and breaks

Billing rates are very basic (only one rate for your account and a team member rate)

Whit
Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional and Integrates

Kommentare: Positive.

This product is functional and integrates well with our project management software and in its own window and app. Would suggest giving it a try at multiple tiers.

That the timer doesn't always start when you click it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Everhour

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for your review, we will take it into account.

Pablo
SysAdmin in Spanien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A perfect tool for track my daily task

Kommentare: I had used tools like this in my desktop enviroment for years but I lost time every day writing the name of the task, project etc.. Since I use tmetric I can focus in my work without afraid of lossing my time because i didnt write.

The most important thing for me is that you have not to write anything. There is a perfect integration between tools like redmine, github, google anf tmetric. So you don't need to do anything, just click on "start time" and the program do everithing.

Nothing. I think this is a perfect tool for mine.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks a lot for the review, Pablo. Your opinion is important for our team.

Franco
Owner Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Awesome Timesheet!

Kommentare: Overall I like TMetric and would recommend to anyone. It’s a great time tracking app!

I really liked how I can run reports VERY easily! I can see my reports in a lie chart with a project % breakdown or a very detailed daily report.

I wish the app worked better with Google Calendar.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TMetric: Cost

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for your point of view, Franco.

Damiano
CEO in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tracking software ever!

I can track all my activity directly from the other software that I am using for project management and time management. I can see the report for single task, project, client and calculating the team budget base on revenue.

The email alert of budget isn't clear. I have to open the report on website to understand which project is overbudget.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you for the review Damiano! We took your remarks into consideration and will improve our system.

Michelle
District Programmer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy integration with Asana

Kommentare: I have bi-weekly reports that need to be updated with the time spent on my projects for a certain application. Tmetric makes it so easy with the detailed report I can extract as a csv and then summarize by project and get the latest worked-on date!

Can set up my tasks with tags in Asana and easily press the "start timer" button to charge my time to that task. With a new application, was easy to run detailed reports to see how much time was spent in each section of the new application.

Nothing at this time, the features I needed for my reporting are all available

Antwort von Devart

Thank you for the review!

Jed
Artist in Kanada
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Easy to use with lots of options that make it easy to customize regardless of your use case!

Would love a desktop app! The web interface is fine but a dedicated app with widget for macOS would be awesome.

Antwort von Devart

Thanks for review, Jed. You can find desktop app here https://tmetric.com/download

Cíntia
Product Manager in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time management system I've used

Kommentare: I use it daily to track my work and study activities, so at the end of the week I can look at the reports and know where my time when to.

I like how it easily integrates with all the other productivity websites I use, like Trello, Todoist, Clickup and Google Calendar, so I never forget to start an activity that needs to be tracked.

The automatic track by the desktop app didn't work so well for me.

Antwort von Devart

Thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions about using the application please contact us on support@tmetric.com

Jessamae
Telemarketer in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Representative

Kommentare: So far tmetric is one of the easiest project timer

easy access and easy to check the progress of your task

we cant edit our time easily, hard to check the screenshot of our activity also it will stop all of a sudden if the courser is not moving