Software any cleaning/janitorial company can't live without

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Jason J.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has been great experience and they have really worked hard at keeping us happy. Like all new companies has had some growing pains but I believe they are going and growing in the right direction.

Vorteile: So many features in one location verses having mutilple software platforms. Overall ease of use, very intuitive for users. Gives us a distinct competitive advantage of our competitors. Swept seems to really care about it's clients!

Nachteile: Like any software has hiccups at times and sometimes can be at slow at resolving issues. Adding new features when current features need work. Not sure how the prioritize new features.

Great solution for Janitorial Management

Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Christy S.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

Vorteile: GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Nachteile: Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

Communications is key

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Ron S.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Swept had been a positive experience, and the initial introduction period Swept was very helpful in setting up the entire account.

Vorteile: I enjoy the app because it simplifies managing multiple accounts and utilizing real time information so you can make on the spot proactive suggestions to employees in the field to resolve any issues that may happen in an account.

Nachteile: Understanding certain processes and creating the detailed systems that allow employees that may not know the building they clean at could follow the instructions that will provide them with a complete understanding of the job that needs to be done. This I find to be above my pay scale....
But will continue to learn every day.

Still needs some work

Corey B.
Director of Client Services
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Should be able to select multiple alerts, and turn off notifications.
- Should be able to go into a cleaner's profile and add locations, not locations and add cleaners. It takes too much time.
- Location Services are rarely highly accurate. Have the system weed out people who are .01 or .02 miles from the location. Clearly, they are there.
- When manually adding a time card. Alphabetize the cleaners. They are random.
- Cannot delete locations

Vorteile: Gives useful reports for Management.

Nachteile: Still a long way away from polished.

Great Startup

Evan K.
General Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Vorteile: - Ability to track time and employees with geofencing
- Schedule automation
- Inventory tracking

Nachteile: - Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function
- Inspection reports are limited in use

Works well and steadily improves

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
GM
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Vorteile: It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Nachteile: There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Great Janitorial App

Bewertet am 27.1.2020
David T.
Site Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like Swept very much. The support team responds in a timely manner whenever I have an issue. It is user friendly

Vorteile: It allows to manage scheduling, handling of payroll and productivity of my staff in one application.

Nachteile: My company has multiple accounts in the software, but I only have access to one accounts. In looking at several reports, I see information for the other accounts that I have no access to.

Overall Pleased with the Software

Kevin L.
General Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software has greatly improved our communication as a team, helped us with supply orders. There are a few key clients that communicate using that app and it has really helped us be more responsive. Swept has helped us greatly in the selling process to differentiate ourselves from our competition. The app is the best part of the whole experience, it is simple and easy to use and it just works.

Nachteile: Reporting could use some work but I'm told there should be a release later this year.
What Swept does it does pretty well, its simplicity makes it easy to use but with that simplicity comes lack of customizability and options.

Unmatched value for cost

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Jennifer B.
COO
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Vorteile: I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Nachteile: occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

#1 Marketing Tool

Ricardo G.
CEO / Founder
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have changed the tendency reacting to problems to now be proactive preventing recurring complaints from customers.

Vorteile: Besides from making life easier for me as the owner of a cleaning company, Swept has become the best selling tool with a closing rate of over 90%.

Nachteile: Minor technical issues when introducing updates to the software.

Worthwhile Investment

Justin R.
Area Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

Vorteile: The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Nachteile: Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult.

Specifically designed to help Commercial Cleaning Companies

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Jason M.
Owner/Operator
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company has been using Swept for a year now and in a very short time it has really changed the way we interact with our employees for the better. I could not imagine going back to the way we did business before Swept. I would suggest this software to anyone running a Commercial Cleaning business where one to many cleaners work for you.

Vorteile: - inspections
- employee time check in and out for each location
- employee scheduling feature
- communication features between managers / cleaners / clients
- the app works really well

Nachteile: - looking forward to when they provide better supply tracking (currently employees can easily let me know when a supply at a location is running low such as toilet paper or floor cleaner, but it does not keep track of how many of each type of supply has gone to each location)

von Swept an 5.10.2016

Thanks so much Jay!

Great app

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Bengisu K.
Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: I like that I can see when the cleaners have been to the office, for how long, and if problems arise they can take pictures or message me right away. I no longer have to have a pen and paper to check in on when things were done. When something is not working or damaged they take a picture of it and it makes it solving problems quick and easy.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I check the app check in through my email, it does freeze my computer and make me have to restart everything. It could be my desktop but it keeps stating the image is trying to download. My IT manager was not able to solve it but it did stop for the last month or so so maybe the software was updated. Love the app overall

Swept has changed the way we communicate

Bewertet am 17.10.2016
Gavin S.
IT Specialist
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our service has people all over the city, unable to communicate effectively without using many email, text threads, and phone calls. All of these are really good ways to lose important information. Swept has given our team the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Our cleaners also know what they are supposed to be doing when they arrive every night thanks to the built in instruction area.

Vorteile: Easy to use, deploy and customize. It is effective and fast. It is a very cheap option as well.

Nachteile: I wish there where an easier way to export the inspections that are created in the app to a CSV format for our in house database

von Swept an 18.10.2016

Thanks for your feedback Gavin, we're working on your request :)

excellent option

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Manuel G.
Field Supervisor
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can be in contact with the cleaners and they can let me know and attach pictures if any issue, also I can forward to the customer, one day one of my cleaner spill the water for the yellow bucket in the carpet and they send me some pictures of the damage and I fixed before customer knows

Vorteile: ythe most think that i like from swept is that you can have everything in your hand like customer information, communication with workers everything

Nachteile: I can knows when the crews are in the building and i can run the reports any time

Satisfied User

Christopher J.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

Vorteile: It has helped to organize my Janitorial business’s communication between employees and clients

Nachteile: It’s still finding it’s identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so that’s a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.

Makes life easier!

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Colten M.
supervisor
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all I am very happy with the app. It improves quality of life substantially bring many elements required into one convenient app. There have been a few bugs along the way but as it is a new app I understand over all it is a great product I give it 4 out of 5!

Vorteile: How it brings many required elements of my job together into one easy to use app.

Nachteile: It is still in rely stages so there have been bugs and it hasn't reached its full potential yet.

Schuman cleaning review

Jay B.
divisional manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it is a great product but needs some fine tuning before it will work for us. Many items are designed more for a structure where the employee is a 1099 and we are w-2. We need more tracking inbetween stops and easier inspection process by supervisor that is in between worker and manager

Vorteile: Great, works well in many areas, covers most of the basis, geofenced etc

Nachteile: we do inspection by supervisor at each account, like a checklist. They need to just click and it be checked, takes too long with 64 bullet points to then go through meets expectations or below, etc and then clicking ok after that. Also, clicking into a building called drive time is too cumbersome.

von Swept an 13.10.2016

Thanks for the feedback Jay!

A Better Way for Scheduling in Our Industry

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Jamara W.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since using Swept, we've been able to schedule our employees and monitor how many labor hours are being used at each location. The scheduling tool works well for our business model. Our employees enjoy the internal communication provided by the messaging function at locations. Our leadership team has been able to hold employees accountable for their performance. There are a few tweaks to some of the functions that I would like to see Swept put in place and or update, but overall, our team really enjoy the app! We are looking forward to the future updates the app will be have.

Vorteile: The simple use of the dashboard. It makes it easy to locate what I need and do it quickly.

Nachteile: The constant error with the Time Zone location not updating properly no matter how many times we update the time zone in the Settings or in the Scheduling. This makes the scheduling report incorrect.

Great software!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Francisco C.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been one of the best things we've ever invested in! Saving time and headaches!

Vorteile: I love how this has simplified payroll for me and my wife. Also It really helps us keep our empolyees accountable on time usuage.

Nachteile: I'd like to see it be able to clock out employees that get out of the geo fence. But it's more of a want than a con.

Cleaning

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Juan E.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I believe that it is the best app in the market for the cleaning industry.

Vorteile: It speaks to the cleaning industry language.

Nachteile: Too many steps to get to check daily labour.

Great Software Program

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Andrew K.
HR Manger

Kommentare: Time and attendance

Vorteile: Ease of use and the customer service response

Nachteile: More flexible reports so that we can adjust them to receive the information we need.

Swept Review

Yuhannes W.
Presdient
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Swept has greatly helped us streamline our cleaning operations. Our managers love the ease of use and the app updates in the past 6 months have been phenomenal.

Vorteile: Ease of user, friendly user interface, multiple languages

Nachteile: Photos and messages sometimes slow to load. App has to be restarted sometimes in order to work.

Awesome app and support

Jason G.
Director of Operations
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love what this app is provided for our company, our staff, and her clients. The support we receive from the Swept team is also incredible. They're willing to work with us and we enjoyed this relationship.

Vorteile: It is connecting RT members to one another. It also makes the communication with the client even easier.

Nachteile: Nothing

Overall experience

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Fernie M.
Operations Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As just started with the program, there are features that we really need in the business, experience wise is quite interesting, personally, it really works for me in many ways and love it, there are few glitch though when it comes to the Geofence, i know your techs are really working on it to its accuracy. Other than that, everything works as for having been said that needs more polishing. i would recommend it though.

Vorteile: Geofence and the real time conversations in messages with the parties involve.

Nachteile: Geofence - not accurate all the time.