Über Swept

Bewährte Hausmeister*innen-Software, die kommerziellen Reinigungsunternehmen Zeit und Geld spart, indem die täglichen Arbeitsabläufe reibungsloser gestaltet werden.

Erfahre mehr über Swept

Multilevel management tool that has ease of use and provides the information needed to operate on a more efficient level.

Bewertungen zu Swept

3,8

Swept hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swept bereits verwendet?

Jennifer B.
COO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unmatched value for cost

Kommentare: Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Nick K.

Swept rocks

Kommentare: It’s a very useful tool to our company. Swept as a company is a delight to work with.

I like the time tracking and messaging functions as well as the instructions section.

When you type messages you can’t see what you were typing if it is a long message. Makes messaging a little more difficult. I really really wish you guys could add checklists.

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Nick! I'm sharing your feedback with our product team and adding your feature request for checklists.

Brian H.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unhappy Customer!

Kommentare: Unhappy. Feel over charged for things that don’t work properly. Nobody seems willing to make it right or make me feel good about staying with swept. I’m looking for a new software as I type this.

Inspections. That’s it. I like nothing else at all about this app as nothing wants to work consistently.

Where do I start?? Clocking in and out doesn’t work consistently, supply orders doesn’t work consistently, app closes on you in the middle of using it, there’s no automatic clock out feature if staff forget to clock out. The list goes on….

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Brian. Thanks for your feedback. We want every owner in this industry to experience the growth we know is possible (and we see with so many of our customers), so if we missed the mark for you, we'd love to learn more. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com with the specific challenges you are having, so we can look into this for you.

Timmy T.

Swept is Awesome

Kommentare: We are saving a bunch of time using swept and we are very organized. We are able to grow by using swept.

It is very easy to use and it is organized.

It is little slow sometimes and it takes time to load.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Timmy. Thanks for the review! It's great to hear Swept is helping you save time. We love reading these reviews and I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Dallas C.

Janitorial

The scheduling feature and GPS geofence.

Getting staff connected in rural areas drives my crazy. I have tried training videos on our website, numerous hours training over the phone and I sent a supervisor out to physically visit each person to help get them connected. Still very difficult in rural areas.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Dallas. Thanks for your comments. We always aim to deliver an exceptional experience for both our customers and their employees. Sometimes, things outside of our control can have an impact - like the rural areas. It may be worth considering IVR for these locations. Feel free to drop a message to your Customer Success Manager for more information.

Sarah S.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Having software issues recently

Kommentare: It's great for scheduling the cleaners and managing them but I'm not able to do everything with swept. I manage commercial on swept but I'm forced to use another program for residential with I also don't like due to swepts finite number of locations.

Love the translation to other languages for my cleaners. I like the clock ins, location info, export payroll report

Theres a lot of bugs recently that myself and the team have experienced. Like the cleaners not being able to sign in or out. Myself and a colleague are admins but sometimes I'm not able to view a couple locations that he's ables to view or the other way round. I wish you could add pics to locations for who has what keys. Or access info into the building for new cleaners.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Sarah. Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate the feedback. We are all ears when it comes to our customers' experience, so please know we have taken your comments on board. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com and provide them with further details of the challenges you are facing, and they will look into this for you.

David W.
Sales Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: I like this product a lot. Makes my job easier to supervise our employees

This app allows us to perform inspections at client sites, inform cleaners of expectations we and the clients have and to let the clients know if there are issues or maintenance requests needed,

The new app has it's issues where typing notes causes the inspection results to drop behind the keyboard as you are typing which Swept Support, once informed worked to start finding a fix immediately. Customer support has been very receptive to feedback. Also it sometimes takes a while to load a page.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi David. I'm so glad Swept is making your job easier - that's what we are here for. We are always looking to evolve and improve, so we appreciate you reaching out to our support team. Our goal is to be the most trusted janitorial software out there. Your feedback helps us know where we can improve.

Steve C.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love the app, it truly helps with loss of time and money by tracking employee production.

Kommentare: It's been really good.

The fact I can see where they are and how long they worked.

The messaging has really taken a step back with this last update. Our employees text when they arrive on site and when they leave, which makes it easy for a manger to look at their phone and know whether or not someone is at their location. Now you have to log onto the app and check the app for who is working where. It's several steps that our people shouldn't have to do when they are in the middle of a job. It doesn't seem like a tough fix to time stamp EVERY message that is sent... I helps when people can't log in or out for some reason. Backup processes...

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Steve. Thanks for your comments. We are so happy to hear that Swept is helping you. We are always innovating and evolving to meet our customers' needs so we appreciate your feedback.

Michell C.
Office Manager in Australien

Reviews

Kommentare: Great

message board and variance report and GPS

urgent button in messages now gone integration with api's and external systems not available (eg xero accounting, salesforce) That you cant have a contractor in two companies without two email addresses inpections report is not so great. doesnt show well and not applicable should not rate in the score.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Michelle. Thanks for your comments. We are always innovating and evolving to meet our customers' needs and we promise we will do better! Your feedback is so important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us.

Austin S.
Controller in USA

Swept - SMS

Kommentare: Pretty good so far. Electronic time tracking is the way to go so long as users are efficient and know how to use it.

The time tracking is accurate and with geofence enabled we know our employees are on site when they're supposed to be. The scheduling is really organized and let's a fairly big company like ours know who is at which building. It's much easier to manage labor.

I think payroll management requires a little baby sitting for our people. Some forget to sign out or sign out too late (no OT approved). I wish the app could notify them to sign out based on their schedule so they do it and no adjustments are required. Sometimes the GPS creates problems but it's more rare.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Austin. Thanks for your positive review- we are so happy you are getting value out of Swept and the Scheduling feature! Thank you for your suggestion of the notifications, I have raised this as a feature request.

Sara B.
Building Services Account Manager in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: Swept has been affordable and offered time clock solutions as well as inspection reports. Customer service is excellent. Lots of help tools available online as well.

Super easy for staff to clock in/out. Great features to be able to message staff assigned to locations. Time sheets available to staff are very helpful. Security info attached to locations is an ideal tool. The ability to change the language is nice for messaging.

Messaging features should be expanded to be able to message individual staff or groups instead of having to use a location. Shifts should be able to be designed without having a start time and end. Notifications of staff not clocking in by a certain time at the end of each day should be a function. More reports options would be ideal. Would be nice to be able to alter job locations in the cleanings reports.

Donis D.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User for over one year

Kommentare: The best thing about the app is about the instant communication you can have with your staff and clients. It helps to make sure that there are not any misunderstandings.

The best feature for me is the inspection reports. Being able to send reports to customers and staff member at the same time is a time saver. I wasn't expecting for my clients to use the messaging feature, but they actually love the fast responses.

Everything works as it supposed to, but sometimes app will crash. I think that has to do more with not keeping my phone updated.

Antwort von Swept

Donis, thanks for your kind words, its great to hear your clients are using the messaging feature.

Tammy C.
Executive Assistant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We love SWEPT!

Kommentare: Overall I love this platform and it was a stress-free learning curve for our employees.

It is very user friendly, our employees like using it, and it is great for communicating with customers.

I would like to have more storage options under the employees such as being able to store their photo or emergency contact information.

Antwort von Swept

Tammy, its great to hear your team like using Swept and got up and running with ease. Please continue to let us know how we are doing, thanks for the feedback.

Amber A.

Growing Commercial Cleaning Company Using Swept and loving it

Kommentare: My overall experience with Swept has been great! They respond to my feedback and the pricing as been great. It just makes my life easier as a business owner.

I love how easy it is for my staff to learn the software. From the part-time cleaner in the field to the manager. The learning curve is just a couple days. It keeps track of hours, mood of my cleaners, budget of cleaning hours, and the crazy schedule. I can't imagine running my company without the software.

I think the only complaint I would have is that as we added more accounts and had those account for longer periods of time, the APP version of the software seems to work slower. I'm working with Swept to see if there is a solution to this.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Amber, thanks for your review and for taking the time to leave us feedback. We wouldn't be able to continue to improve without it.

Julie M.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and Gives peace of mind!

Kommentare: I thought it was too pricey, but after looking at a bunch of other systems - nothing compared. I'm glad I took the plunge. As the sole leadership team member of my company currently - it's been my BEST partner.

This system lets me easily check time sheets and approve payroll. It has streamlined our communication around who is doing what, and helps everyone get the updates they need. I even have the peace of mind that if someone doesn't show up, I'll be alerted after a certain time following a scheduled shift! This has never been an issue, but you know we can worry about anything.

It took me a minute to figure out the best way to put in recurring schedules and how to change only what I need without changing everything, but I got it figured out now. At times, team members struggle to clock in, but I can update it easily on my end when I get the time. The translation to spanish is only for messages. I thought it would be for instructions and alarm/security info too. Just a bit of a workaround for me to do spanish and english.

Antwort von Swept

Julie, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to partner with you! We are delighted to have you and your team as part of the Swept community.

Christy S.
CEO in USA

Great solution for Janitorial Management

Kommentare: It’s helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

Gustavo O.
Operations Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Swept.

Kommentare: Overall positive. Hours recording and communication capabilities.

Simple to use, layout and functionality. Message board is an excellent feature.

Unable to select more than one employee when entering a group of people. I had to add one by one to an account t for a meeting attended. Also, there is no back-button, e.g., when entered some filters then you click back and goes back to general setting, where you have to enter all desired filters again. This feature'd be useful to have.

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, Gustavo. I'm sharing your comments with our product team to look into. Please continue to let us know how we can support you and your team.

Justin R.
Area Manager in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worthwhile Investment

Kommentare: Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult.

Ron S.

Swept Services App

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall satisfied with the price plan we have and when used to its fullest will give us advanced information to use to maintain the facilities and employees who service those buildings.

Some new tools that are implemented and learning to instruct and update employees can be something that employees will use and some that they won't.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ron, Thanks for the review! I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Evan K.
General Manager in USA

Great Startup

Kommentare: Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

- Ability to track time and employees with geofencing - Schedule automation - Inventory tracking

- Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function - Inspection reports are limited in use

Nicole M.
CEO in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Such a helpful resource

Kommentare: Great product, better customer service than my previous app.

The swept Geo positioning feature is wonderful! The ability to track supplies is very useful as well! Ultimately the messaging software is really helpful!

The inconsistency in GPS geo positioning is causing issues for some of my staff to be unable to check in. Though this has been reported to SWEPT, it sounds like its an issue with different types of phones having inconsistency with the app and the third party software.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Nicole. Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know about the GPS challenges some of your staff are having. It sounds like you have reported this to our team, so rest assured we are looking into this. We appreciate your comments, they help us continue to improve and evolve.

Frances L.
VP in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy for employees to use

Kommentare: Communication is the greatest asset we are getting with this software. The messaging board allows for two way communication with our employees instead of a busy signal on the phone. Swept allows for all the Managers to respond to a question or issue quickly.

Swept is very easy to use. Our employees love it.

Swept is always improving and adding more features. We have asked for more “bells and whistles” and feel they have listened to us and continue to add more features

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We very much enjoy working with you and your team.

GM in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works well and steadily improves

Kommentare: One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Bruce W.

Whitlock Building Services

Kommentare: We like the Swept as a concept. Hard to consider switching based on the number of clients who use Swept. I need more Issue Management tools to assist with retaining clients and team members. Swept does not listen to the end user or at least does not listen to our requests and we have been begging for support. Its just awful to be tied to a product where you have to build excel spreadsheets to finish the mission of data management when Swept is a database capable of providing assistance.

allows me to speak with cleaners and clients directly. Allows me the ability to audit w/ pictures...

the new updates now limit my ability to see specific client and supervisor feedback. I am also limited to the length of my notes . Swept does not aggregate Issue Management data details or allow me to pre-schedule push notifications which could be used as a reminder to improve service delivery( example: Remember on Friday we clean the refrigerators...)

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are always open to suggestions and we appreciate your feedback.

Josue A.
Supervisor in USA

Swept review

Kommentare: None

Some what user friendly. Issues with program staying logged in. Very case sensitive and not friendly user on mobile.

Scheduling is a bit hard to manage as well as keeping people logged in.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Josue. Thanks for your feedback. We'd love to hear more about what could be better (if you are open to it). We are obsessed with our customers and would love to understand more about your experience. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com.