Über Swept

Bewährte Hausmeister*innen-Software, die kommerziellen Reinigungsunternehmen Zeit und Geld spart, indem die täglichen Arbeitsabläufe reibungsloser gestaltet werden.

Erfahre mehr über Swept

Multilevel management tool that has ease of use and provides the information needed to operate on a more efficient level.

I think payroll management requires a little baby sitting for our people. Some forget to sign out or sign out too late (no OT approved).

Bewertungen zu Swept

3,8

Swept hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swept bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
COO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unmatched value for cost

Kommentare: Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Nick
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Swept rocks

Kommentare: It’s a very useful tool to our company. Swept as a company is a delight to work with.

I like the time tracking and messaging functions as well as the instructions section.

When you type messages you can’t see what you were typing if it is a long message. Makes messaging a little more difficult. I really really wish you guys could add checklists.

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Nick! I'm sharing your feedback with our product team and adding your feature request for checklists.

Brian
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unhappy Customer!

Kommentare: Unhappy. Feel over charged for things that don’t work properly. Nobody seems willing to make it right or make me feel good about staying with swept. I’m looking for a new software as I type this.

Inspections. That’s it. I like nothing else at all about this app as nothing wants to work consistently.

Where do I start?? Clocking in and out doesn’t work consistently, supply orders doesn’t work consistently, app closes on you in the middle of using it, there’s no automatic clock out feature if staff forget to clock out. The list goes on….

Antwort von Swept

Hi Brian. Thanks for your feedback. We want every owner in this industry to experience the growth we know is possible (and we see with so many of our customers), so if we missed the mark for you, we'd love to learn more. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com with the specific challenges you are having, so we can look into this for you.

Sara
Building Services Account Manager in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: Swept has been affordable and offered time clock solutions as well as inspection reports. Customer service is excellent. Lots of help tools available online as well.

Super easy for staff to clock in/out. Great features to be able to message staff assigned to locations. Time sheets available to staff are very helpful. Security info attached to locations is an ideal tool. The ability to change the language is nice for messaging.

Messaging features should be expanded to be able to message individual staff or groups instead of having to use a location. Shifts should be able to be designed without having a start time and end. Notifications of staff not clocking in by a certain time at the end of each day should be a function. More reports options would be ideal. Would be nice to be able to alter job locations in the cleanings reports.

Timmy

Swept is Awesome

Kommentare: We are saving a bunch of time using swept and we are very organized. We are able to grow by using swept.

It is very easy to use and it is organized.

It is little slow sometimes and it takes time to load.

Antwort von Swept

Hi Timmy. Thanks for the review! It's great to hear Swept is helping you save time. We love reading these reviews and I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Dallas

Janitorial

The scheduling feature and GPS geofence.

Getting staff connected in rural areas drives my crazy. I have tried training videos on our website, numerous hours training over the phone and I sent a supervisor out to physically visit each person to help get them connected. Still very difficult in rural areas.

Antwort von Swept

Hey Dallas. Thanks for your comments. We always aim to deliver an exceptional experience for both our customers and their employees. Sometimes, things outside of our control can have an impact - like the rural areas. It may be worth considering IVR for these locations. Feel free to drop a message to your Customer Success Manager for more information.

Sarah
Operations Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Having software issues recently

Kommentare: It's great for scheduling the cleaners and managing them but I'm not able to do everything with swept. I manage commercial on swept but I'm forced to use another program for residential with I also don't like due to swepts finite number of locations.

Love the translation to other languages for my cleaners. I like the clock ins, location info, export payroll report

Theres a lot of bugs recently that myself and the team have experienced. Like the cleaners not being able to sign in or out. Myself and a colleague are admins but sometimes I'm not able to view a couple locations that he's ables to view or the other way round. I wish you could add pics to locations for who has what keys. Or access info into the building for new cleaners.

Antwort von Swept

Hi Sarah. Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate the feedback. We are all ears when it comes to our customers' experience, so please know we have taken your comments on board. Please reach out to support@sweptworks.com and provide them with further details of the challenges you are facing, and they will look into this for you.

Donis
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User for over one year

Kommentare: The best thing about the app is about the instant communication you can have with your staff and clients. It helps to make sure that there are not any misunderstandings.

The best feature for me is the inspection reports. Being able to send reports to customers and staff member at the same time is a time saver. I wasn't expecting for my clients to use the messaging feature, but they actually love the fast responses.

Everything works as it supposed to, but sometimes app will crash. I think that has to do more with not keeping my phone updated.

Antwort von Swept

Donis, thanks for your kind words, its great to hear your clients are using the messaging feature.

Gustavo
Operations Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Swept.

Kommentare: Overall positive. Hours recording and communication capabilities.

Simple to use, layout and functionality. Message board is an excellent feature.

Unable to select more than one employee when entering a group of people. I had to add one by one to an account t for a meeting attended. Also, there is no back-button, e.g., when entered some filters then you click back and goes back to general setting, where you have to enter all desired filters again. This feature'd be useful to have.

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, Gustavo. I'm sharing your comments with our product team to look into. Please continue to let us know how we can support you and your team.

Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works well and steadily improves

Kommentare: One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Mark
Company director in Australien

Great cleaning tool - SWEPT

Kommentare: Customer communication has improved and cleaning times monitored.

The simple interface and setup. Customer service and onboarding process to set me up.

Minor issues such as group messaging with clients.

Nicole
CEO in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Such a helpful resource

Kommentare: Great product, better customer service than my previous app.

The swept Geo positioning feature is wonderful! The ability to track supplies is very useful as well! Ultimately the messaging software is really helpful!

The inconsistency in GPS geo positioning is causing issues for some of my staff to be unable to check in. Though this has been reported to SWEPT, it sounds like its an issue with different types of phones having inconsistency with the app and the third party software.

Antwort von Swept

Hi Nicole. Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know about the GPS challenges some of your staff are having. It sounds like you have reported this to our team, so rest assured we are looking into this. We appreciate your comments, they help us continue to improve and evolve.

Bengisu
Administrative Assistant in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app

I like that I can see when the cleaners have been to the office, for how long, and if problems arise they can take pictures or message me right away. I no longer have to have a pen and paper to check in on when things were done. When something is not working or damaged they take a picture of it and it makes it solving problems quick and easy.

Sometimes when I check the app check in through my email, it does freeze my computer and make me have to restart everything. It could be my desktop but it keeps stating the image is trying to download. My IT manager was not able to solve it but it did stop for the last month or so so maybe the software was updated. Love the app overall

President in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beyond a Tool, it is our “Way”

- Ease of use - Direct usability for our industry - Putting use in the hands of our front line staff - increasing relevant functionality

- no “work order” or one-time job functionality, but I am told this is coming

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Jason. We'll be in touch with you to share the latest product updates.

Richard
Project Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: User friendly

Ability to manage several aspects of our business.

I don't have anything bad to say about the software.

Antwort von Swept

Hi Richard. Thanks for the review! I know the team will be delighted with your feedback.

Christopher
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied User

Kommentare: Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

It has helped to organize my Janitorial business’s communication between employees and clients

It’s still finding it’s identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so that’s a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.

colten
supervisor in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life easier!

Kommentare: Over all I am very happy with the app. It improves quality of life substantially bring many elements required into one convenient app. There have been a few bugs along the way but as it is a new app I understand over all it is a great product I give it 4 out of 5!

How it brings many required elements of my job together into one easy to use app.

It is still in rely stages so there have been bugs and it hasn't reached its full potential yet.

Juan

Cleaning

Kommentare: I believe that it is the best app in the market for the cleaning industry.

It speaks to the cleaning industry language.

Too many steps to get to check daily labour.

Director of Operations in USA

Awesome app and support

Kommentare: We love what this app is provided for our company, our staff, and her clients. The support we receive from the Swept team is also incredible. They're willing to work with us and we enjoyed this relationship.

It is connecting RT members to one another. It also makes the communication with the client even easier.

Nothing

Jay
divisional manager in USA

Schuman cleaning review

Kommentare: I think it is a great product but needs some fine tuning before it will work for us. Many items are designed more for a structure where the employee is a 1099 and we are w-2. We need more tracking inbetween stops and easier inspection process by supervisor that is in between worker and manager

Great, works well in many areas, covers most of the basis, geofenced etc

we do inspection by supervisor at each account, like a checklist. They need to just click and it be checked, takes too long with 64 bullet points to then go through meets expectations or below, etc and then clicking ok after that. Also, clicking into a building called drive time is too cumbersome.

Antwort von Swept

Thanks for the feedback Jay!

Erin
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this App!

Kommentare: Fantastic- great help to legitimize my business and bring some order to a chaotic and often mom and pop run industry.

Tracking when and where my employees are working has been of such help to me. The user friendly layout is very helpful when showing to prospective clients

I wish there were chat options between me and individual cleaners as well

Antwort von Swept

Erin, great to hear that Swept is helping you stay on top of things. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and feedback.

Stacy
Building Services Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My opinion of Swept

Kommentare: Swept has been helpful so far in our business. There are many uses of its functions that can aid us in our daily work activity. Swept has great customer service, is easy to use, and will hopefully make our jobs easier in the years to come.

The way it enables our managers to oversee operations easier.

The price is somewhat high.

Linda
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

swept review from Exceptional Building Svc

Kommentare: We like the app. The main issues are when it freezes up and they cannot log in or out. Sometimes late nite cleaners cannot log out. We would like to have a call in phone land line number at no extra charge they could use when this happens. I like the payroll reports, they are pretty accurate.
some of our locations may not have wifi and this is how logging in becomes a problem.
Customer support is good.
thanks
Linda/Exceptional Building Services

Jimmy
Dir of Fin in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for management but doesn't invoice customers

This is one of the best products out there for managing commercial janitorial business because it allows each property to have all the details explained to our staff, with instructions, alarm codes, etc.

This software doesn't handle invoicing. As great as it is to manage customer service and quality control, we need the same system to integrate with invoicing. Therefore not sure if we will continue use.

Tammy
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Swept Review

Kommentare: Swept has been great! Implementation has been a longer process than we originally expected, but we are enjoying the ease of use.