Filtern nach:

Über Surgi-Sys

Medical inventory software to track supplies, lots and expirations, consignment and non-consignment, and on demand reports.

Erfahre mehr über Surgi-Sys

Matthew B.
VP of Clinical Operations in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Big features and service without the big price tag....

Kommentare: When they say big things come in small packages they most certainly had this product in mind! Adaptability, service, and ease of use stand out with Surgi-Sys. After many demos with larger inventory management companies we decided to go with a Surgi-Sys. This is most certainly one of the most versatile, easy to use inventory products on the market. Lastly I would like to highlight service after the sale. There is no offshore call centers, waiting days to get responses to problems or issues that go unresolved. Ease of communication and follow up are second to none. I would recommend this product to small and large companies alike. They have the adaptability and pool of resources that can handle your project.

Laura P.
Facility Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

New User of surgu-sys

Kommentare: Our outpatient office based lab started using Surgi-sys about 2 months ago. It is clean, pretty, modern, and most importantly simple to use. Everyone on our staff was able to use it quickly and easily. It doesn't crash, stop script, or freeze like other medical programs we have used (knock on wood). I can't say enough positive things about it. I wish they had an EMR--I'd beg to use it if they did.

Antwort von Surgi-Sys

We are very happy to hear you are enjoying the software! Thank you for your review.