Scalable and User Friendly Content Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Product Marketing Manager
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Friendly, responsive, and innovative team. Product is heading in the right direction, and nothing quite measures up that i've used yet. Adoption is great.

Vorteile: I love Highspot's approach to organizing and tagging files and folders such that multiple items can be associated to a persona, opportunity type, pain point, etc. The search is the most intuitive I have seen thus far, and I've used 5 content tools.

Nachteile: Would love to see more bulk analytical capabilities. My reps can see how long someone spends on a page of their document, however Marketing can't see the total time all prospects have spent on a page - makes it hard to analyze effectivness of content at scale. Secondly, Highspot does not auto-relate to Salesforce, which means I only have analytical capabilities against salesforce records for a small fraction of our content.

Great resource for product content

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Sr. Customer Engagement Executive
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Experience has been very good. It allows me to stay up to date on our products & services - making me a better resource to my customer & helping us expand their use of products/services with new sales.

Vorteile: I use Highspot all the time-almost daily. My company uses it as our source for internal & customer-facing product/service information. I find it very easy to use. I often download & save reference information for reference. I can bookmark a document/information to my content & I will automatically get a notification when an update is made. It helps me be a better resource to my customers & to my colleagues.

Nachteile: The way that my company uses Highspot, there is a lot of out-dated content. It would be easier to use if you had the ability to select multiple criteria for finding information/documents. (it may be available, but I'm not aware of it.)

Highspot User

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Kim K.
Assistant
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like the fact that my company has a Highspot team that we can contact at anytime if I run into a problem.

Vorteile: Our company just started using Highspot and so far it seems to be pretty easy to work around the software. I like the fact that numerous people can write a proposal, have an RFP, presentation and I can tag all of them into one file.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons about it so far since we just starting using it. We switched from Dropbox to Highspot.

Great way to manage all internal resources!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Account Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it! Honestly, cannot live without Highspot.

Vorteile: The ability to upload content, organize based on product, and track when a customer is opening up pitches that we send over. This gives me a good idea of which package they are moving forward with or what aspect to focus on in the demo.

Nachteile: You really need someone at the company that is willing to organize it. It's very messy without a project lead.

Cool Content App

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Consultant and Inside Sales Manager

Kommentare: It's awesome. I use it from a professional selling standpoint and it definitely helps me get valuable content that I need to sell.

Vorteile: Organized
Powerful
Can be used for direct outreach
Great for self-learning
Can be customized
Can be linked to email

Nachteile: There's nothing to dislike about this tool
It does what it is supposed to do
It does the job in a more organized way than gdrive or sharefile

Very easy to navigate

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Sales and Strategic Partnerships Lead

Vorteile: Incredible to navigate through a ton of content.

Nachteile: There was lags at time loading different items but usually at off-hours.

Highspot

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Jaxson H.
Account Executive

Vorteile: I love highspot. It is super organized and easy to find information to share to prospects. We switched from using Google sheets/links and this has been awesome.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's hard to find something specific when you search but overall pretty easy to use.

We use Highspot as a Central Repository for finalized client-facing collateral

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Justin B.
Proposal Specialist

Kommentare: Highspot has been a great addition to our tools, and it contains a lot of well-curated collateral that is easy to find, but I somtimes forget to check there because we have so many tools in our tool set and I am often working on extremely short deadlines.

Vorteile: The User Interface is very modern and the software does a good job of recommending content both on the home pages and in searches. It is also very easy to contribute to.

Nachteile: Because it is so easy to contribute files and ideas - the environment's noise to signal ratio can change really quickly if you do not set permissions judiciously or actively curate contributions.

Good Tool for Sales Collateral and Salesforce Integration

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Kristen D.
Marketing Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highspot works well as a source for marketing collateral and it's easy to navigate. It accommodates lots of file types and is priced pretty well.

Vorteile: Very user-friendly. Easy to upload, categorize, tag, and organize files. I like the integration with Salesforce and the ability to "pitch" documents to clients directly through the Highspot tool.

Nachteile: I wish the mobile platform was more user-friendly and that the help section was more accurate. Sometimes it's just easier for me to email the rep.

Game changer for content marketing

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jennifer B.
Content & Communications Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There was a gap in the amount of good content we have and who was actually sending it out, and Highspot has fixed that problem. Our sales team loves it and they have adopted it quickly.

Vorteile: Enables our sales team to very easily send out content prepared for them and has awesome tracking to see who clicked on what.

Nachteile: 6 months in and no cons come to mind - Highspot has features that similar competitors didn't have, and we've been very happy with our choice.

Awesome, Easy Tool

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Associate Product Marketing Manager
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved how easy it was to start using. I started at my company 5 weeks ago, and began using the tool my first week. Within just a few days, I was incredibly comfortable with its features.

Nachteile: I truly don't have any issues with the software.

Manage meetings more effectively with Highspot

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Hena S.

Kommentare: My team loves this software. We are able to conduct trainings and present online content to our customers very effectively!

Vorteile: Good integration with Salesforce

Great software

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Human Resources
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is very, very easy to use. Helpful with salespitching.

Nachteile: Certain features with this software could be better.