Über Badger Maps

Badger Maps ist ein Kunden-Mapping-Tool, mit dem Außendienstmitarbeiter den Verkauf mit automatischem Gebietsmanagement beschleunigen können.

Erfahre mehr über Badger Maps

Easy to re-route based on traffic. Great integration with Waze or Google Maps.

I didn’t find that much bad. But a few times it loads very slowly, and shows inaccurate location.

Bewertungen zu Badger Maps

Badger Maps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Badger Maps bereits verwendet?

Sara
Sara
Travel Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is hands down the best app I've ever used.

The convenience and ease of the app. It simplifies my travel and saves me so much time. I do traveling nursing and this app keeps everything I need to document and chart correspondence all together and easy to find. What would normally take me at least an hour to track my day and document communication between patients is now only taking maybe 10-15 min. If I need to change something it's just as easy to modify on the go without having to reevaluate my entire day.

I love everything about it! Maybe if there were one thing I could think of and it really isn't that much of a dislike but more so something that would be handy is the ability to lock in a time of visit so that it would have to be that time and move other visits around those ones.

Antwort von Badger Maps

Hi Sara, Thanks so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that Badger saves you so much time. About your last point, you can indeed lock in a time for a specific appointment and have Badger plan all other meetings around it. When you see your current route, just change and select a certain time for the meetings you have fixed and optimize your route from there. Feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909 if you have any questions!

Christina
Christina
Sr. Outside Sales for Southern California and Mexico in USA
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Senior outside sales with a large territory

Kommentare: I now have mapped all 147 clients and I am able to record all calls as well as impress my Supervisor with the details on my weekly call reports

I was struggling to get to all my clients on a regular basis and also find new prospects. With Badger I have been able to maintain person contact as well as locate new prospects in the call area.

It was a bit hard to get started because of all the features. But I quickly learned that using my computer instead of trying to do everything on my cellphone definitely made learning a lot faster

Ramon
Account Manager in USA
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Trading minimal money for maximum return

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it, and customer support is so fast.

Route optimization and notes to keep tabs of what is going on and what you did. Perfect tool.

That I didn’t know about it sooner. Could’ve been ahead of the game sooner.

Steve
Territory Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Frustrated, disapponted, angered, and now indifferent...

Kommentare: Ability to route my day and choose the most time effiicient path.

The traffic abilities from the map screen and being able to route my day and or territory.

Badger has had a poor ability to reliably keep notes that I have entered. I have been frustrated losing key info on numerous occasions. I stopped reporting the issue because it kept happening so often. I do have to keep separate notes with key contact data because I cannot trust that the info will be there when I need it from Badger. The red map points of accounts I have on the map will often have to be tapped several times for the account to be accessed. The action will either stop and not load or the app will switch to the blue Google badge. I have made the request at least twice in the past that the red account points need to be larger so that they can be accessed easier and not covered up by a blue location points. I know how to turn off the blue Google points but, I would like to have these locations present on the screen and have access if I choose. Why can't the red points just be larger on every screen? I.e. When I magnify the map screen the red points are often covered by the blue Google points or badges and I have to press items several times to find the red account badge.....I have worked for several companies and have experienced numerous types of CRM-like systems. Badger has probably been the most frustrating and unreliable to work with.

Robert
Robert
Sales Consultant in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Route Planning Simplified

Kommentare: I dumped an entire csv file of cold leads from sales genie into Badger and then gave them all ratings etc. then I was able to strategically plan daily and weekly routes to maximize my sales efforts in the field and minimize drive time. This software helps make sure that you leave no stone un-turned in the sales field!

Has one of the highest stops per route allowed in the industry, most other software companies limit you to 12-16 stops per route, Badger gives you 23. Very easy to use on desktop and mobile, this app has saved me so much time on the road from planning routes to visualizing and prioritizing stops and tracking last check-in time etc. They also send you a CSV file each week of all of your activity which is excellent for going back and making sure you followed up on all actions needed.

I don't really have any cons after using this software for 3 months, it's all positive!

Daniel
Industrial Account Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Badger Maps is Amazing

Kommentare: I have no complaints. I wish it were cheaper for the self-paid user though. Some companies don't foot the bill for something like this and the price for an individual is a little high at $60 coming out of a personal budget compared to a corporation's budget. Either way I'll pay the $60 because I need it.

Everything, Badger has everything you need and not really anything you don't.

The prospecting feature is a little dull to me unfortunately. I use seamless.ai for prospecting which gives me more detailed information. For example, I can find a person by their title at the company along with their email and cell phone number.

Antoinette
Antoinette
Sales Consultant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for routing a successful territory!

Kommentare: This has saved me hours of driving by using badger! If you are in outside sales and don’t already know your territory or geographically challenged I would highly recommend this app!

It was very easy to upload all my accounts from an excel spreadsheet. It imported all the important information that I need to make a successful call. I’m a visual person so having the pins on the map help me tremendously. I have just moved into the state that I’m working in, so I am very unfamiliar with the territory, but this app has saved me! I needed help so I emailed customer service and they responded very quickly and very friendly!

I still can’t figure out the lasso. I lasso my pins and it won’t allow me to save it and route my territory on my iPad. I will reach out to customer service, I just haven’t yet.

Sean
Sales Rep in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Excellent Program! Has really assisted me with my new career.

Kommentare: Badger Maps has been great! I just had a quick training and learned a lot of features I didn't know about. Well worth it.

The lasso option is amazing. Also being able to add multiple filter options really helps.

If there was someway to make it where when I do a check in on a saved route it would automatically update my remaining route with correct times.

Terrence
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Strong Product

Kommentare: lessening my windshield time

route optimization. prospecting leads. good customer service [sensitive content hidden]

Still need training on how to continue to navigate route, when and if I go off route do to some stop that I make.

Austin
Sales Rep in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Sales review

Kommentare: really nice

lasso tool

a “bump” button for route stops to move it to back, and a “prioritize” feature to optimize a route around a specific first stop or something

Andrew
Principle Owner in USA
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Badger is an excellent sales tool indispensable in building and maintaining my account base.

I like the lasso feature to corral a certain segment of my existing customer base in order to create the most efficient routes to see my customers and this helps save gas, time, and money. In addition, I like the ability to map out a certain geographical area for potential prospects by using the "Places" feature to pick up additional prospects on the map not yet in my database of prospects or customers. By clicking on a blue pin on Google Maps, I can see potential accounts in my industry, research them on the web prior to going into the field, and weed out potential prospects that don't meet our criteria ahead of time. Likewise, This ability is a time and money saver that assists in lowering my overall cost of acquisition.

1) I use Mac devices and there seem to be features that are not ubiquitous across the Mac platform and devices. While this isn't a deal breaker, it would nice to work from any of the 3 Mac devices I use and have all bells and whistles present for a seamless transition in my processes. 2) Sometimes I forget to add specific details from a check-in and it would nice to edit or copy and paste additional information into the existing check-in without having to delete and recreate the check-in. 3) Google Pins are not lasso-able unless you add the potential prospects into Badger first. It would be nice to create a route and have the "places potential prospects" data lasso-able to add with my existing customers and prospects. 4) Weekly Checkins Reports- It would useful to have the ability to create a spreadsheet template that users can create from the data in the customer profiles specific to their needs in reporting. Instead, every week, I receive the CSV file Checkins report and then have to delete data columns and information not pertinent to my needs.

Anna
Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Made my marketing much easier and spend less time planning, more time doing

Kommentare: No need to spend time trying to plan stop ins when u don't even know if you will have time to do them. Can be more spantenious and go with the flow of day still getting the most out of the day.

Easy map view. Makes it extremely convenient to plan marketing stops without spending a ton of time and can be accomplished on the go when your schedule/ plans changed at last moment. Also, the fact that changes/ entry's can be made on the go, makes it very efficient way of updating your progress with a lead.

No good way to set to do/ reminder lists. This is actually very important feature I am looking for. If there is a map based system like badger that offers convenient way of managing marketing related to do's, I would consider switching to a different service. I do live badger, but not having a good plan for following up with leads, is a very big negative.

Katarina
Owner of Pacific Heights Jewelers in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Look no further than Badger!!!

Kommentare: Using BadgerMapping has been instrumental in the growth of my business over the last two years! Owning a at home jewelry repair, cleaning, and delivery service especially in a dense and crowded city such as San Francisco can be very difficult and time consuming! Having adapted Badger to my daily routine has saved so much time as well as money! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone in the field of sales! (Also another plus is it works great with Salesforce)

Maximizes amount of clients I can cater to, and optimizes my routes which result in me saving money on expenses such as gas!

Larry
Territory Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Badger has made it easier than ever to prospect and plan my days!

That Badger Maps allows me to select different categories for call points and shows them to me on a map is invaluable to me as I plan each day of prospecting. In the past this used to take a significant amount of time away from my family; now I can do it on the fly. As if this wasn't enough, I can easily navigate to each prospect's website to help me qualify them before I begin my day. Lastly, the mobile app is well thought out and easy to use as I walk the streets of Manhattan. IMHO if an app can pass this test, it is truly for mobile use!

Only 2 things that I can think of to improve the service. First, the ability to optimize a map for walking (it currently only offers driving). This comes in handy in big cities where driving is impractical. Second, the ability to add call notes directly in the app would be great. This functionality might already be there; admittedly I have fallen into a rut with my usage. Neither of these shortcomings would prevent me from renewing my subscription.

Vicky
Business Development in
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ONe of my favorite apps

Kommentare: This is a great app. A friend recommended it and so tried the Trial for a few weeks. Once I imported my account list and used it for a few weeks, I came to really like it. It definitely helps me be more organized in my travel to see clients. Before I’d have to find the address of where I wanted to go, then type that address into my apple maps, and then figure out where I would go next and do it again. Badger Maps gives you the ability to do all this prior to your trip or even on the fly by creating routes and then it maps you from one visit to the next very seamlessly. Badger also allows you to “log a visit” so you can keep track of every time you go to an account and even has a user friendly section for typing notes of your visit. So it acts like a mini CRM. I’m very pleased with this app and highly recommend. Not too often do you find apps that really help and this one is great. Lastly, the customer support is awesome. They actually ANSWER THEIR PHONE!!! Imagine that, they talk to you. Thank you Badger....and no I'm not a paid employee. Just a new fan.

Ease of use and customer support.

Would like to have master routes by filters color coded. But this is not a con to the app, just a suggestion

Angel
Business Owner in USA

I have to prepare a route each day for work. This program makes that a non-issue.

The Lasso function makes it so easy to plan my route and send straight to my calendar with the map and voice directions accessible all in one place. Works across all platforms, PC desktop to iPhone and iPad seamlessly. Customer Service is top notch.

I like widgets and doodads like emojis to specify different things and color codes. I would like stuff like that, but there's nothing I don't like.

Daniel
Manufacturer's Rep in USA

I like Badger Maps very much! I use it almost every day in my business to organize my day!

I find it a benefit that I can plan my day the night before from my office computer but the next day when I'm on the road I can access the map on my phone and make changes on the fly.

Would be great if I could setup a default starting and ending location. Integration with additional CRM programs could help too.

Matt
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save time planning and more time selling

Kommentare: It’s make my day effective even when I only have a few minutes to prepare. Love it!

I love the organization. I can quickly and easily plan my day by using the lasso to mark out the area I’ll be. And it will calculate my route automatically. All I have to do is go! I feel confident knowing my time is being used effectively.

It isn’t set up to keep sold customers. I would like to use the lasso but exclude all past customers.

Besmir
Supervisor in Albanien
Öl & Energie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice aplication

With this aplication you can find everythink

Need to update the last version of maps.

James
Sales in
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy CRM and Mapping at your fingertips!

Kommentare: Badger has facilitated my territory to be manageable. I completed one easy upload of accounts and was ready to get started. In the past it took me well over an hour to complete my daily route planning, but with Badger, it takes about 10 min at the most - and then gives me the estimated time to complete the route. Check-ins are as easy as pressing the microphone key on the screen, and can be dictated as I drive to the next call. Weekly reports are generated automatically and emailed to me. I can also generate specialized reports that help me plan call backs. I have used several different CRM programs, but Badger is the best.

Easy Lasso feature that allows you to target the area that you want to call on - then tells you how long it should take to complete the route.

You must contact the help line to get a download of the accounts that you have in your data base.

Naomi

Great Mapping Software

- Easy to make routes - Nice reports at the mid-level subscription - Easy to re-route based on traffic - Great integration with Waze or Google Maps

I had the mid-level subscription so the limited number of routes was obviously limiting when I wanted to create a 30-route map, however that would have been nullified if I had upgraded :)

Marji
Account Executive in USA
Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Badger. It is very helpful when planning my trips. I use it faithfully.

Kommentare: It benefits me as far as having all of my customers information at my fingertips.

Love mapping my trips and having all of the customer's information at my fingertips! I like filling in all of the information; i.e. email, telephone, #, account #, etc. I use the note section to enter hours of the shops or any thing of importance.

Charlene
national HNW business development executive in USA

use it frequently and am very satisfied

Kommentare: ability to plan my trips and optimize my time. also to add in visits when im on the road and some cancels appointment and I need to add others.

ease of use and very easy to update. like to pull in other locations when on the road and need to add in a visit

when changing address of a location it's hard to save the address when clicking on address that pulls from google maps.

Jon
Account Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Badger for Sales Calls

Kommentare: I really enjoy the use of the software. It helps with organizing my trips and keeping up with my notes on how my sales calls have gone.

The software allows me to optimize my driving time between sales calls so I am not back tracking. It also allows me on cold calls to input all of the contact information with whom I spoke with as well as my notes on how the meeting went over all for follow up later. The software also has a feature to add similar business on my route that I may not have been aware of simply by saving the descriptive name of the same types of businesses I am targeting.

When I have had to manually add an account onto my route it will not allow me to pull that account up to navigate to it as well as giving me the option to add contacts and information about the call. Also when I mistakenly hit my back button to go back to the past screen it completely takes me out of the app. I know how to avoid this but it can be a nuisance sometimes.

Stacie
Dsc in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great start for a territory

Kommentare: It's been better than other cms software I've used. The customer service is great when emailed. The person emailing to set up a meeting to discuss badger is a flake. He stands you up then blames the time difference or not having a number to call. Confusing considering you have to have to to even open an account. I still enjoy the ease and the report at the end of the week.

The ease of use, customer service and openness to adjusting the software to new options

That the auto check in isn't an option Not being able to delete history entries Not adding boundaries to an area The lack of support when it comes to having a scheduled call and being stood up.