Über Badger Maps

Badger Maps ist ein Kunden-Mapping-Tool, mit dem Außendienstmitarbeiter den Verkauf mit automatischem Gebietsmanagement beschleunigen können.

Erfahre mehr über Badger Maps

Easy to re-route based on traffic. Great integration with Waze or Google Maps.

I didn’t find that much bad. But a few times it loads very slowly, and shows inaccurate location.

Bewertungen zu Badger Maps

Badger Maps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 199 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Badger Maps bereits verwendet?

Sara
Sara
Travel Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is hands down the best app I've ever used.

The convenience and ease of the app. It simplifies my travel and saves me so much time. I do traveling nursing and this app keeps everything I need to document and chart correspondence all together and easy to find. What would normally take me at least an hour to track my day and document communication between patients is now only taking maybe 10-15 min. If I need to change something it's just as easy to modify on the go without having to reevaluate my entire day.

I love everything about it! Maybe if there were one thing I could think of and it really isn't that much of a dislike but more so something that would be handy is the ability to lock in a time of visit so that it would have to be that time and move other visits around those ones.

Antwort von Badger Maps

Hi Sara, Thanks so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that Badger saves you so much time. About your last point, you can indeed lock in a time for a specific appointment and have Badger plan all other meetings around it. When you see your current route, just change and select a certain time for the meetings you have fixed and optimize your route from there. Feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909 if you have any questions!

Jamie
Sales Order Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great platform! Highly recommend

Kommentare: It has been a great experience! The Customer Success representative has been very responsive with answering all of my questions. It was very nice the rep took the time to hop on a video call to do a thorough walk-through and explain the filters on the heat map. Great customer service and quick email responses, highly recommend this platform.

It has been very useful using the heat map to track our accounts all over the U.S and to be able to filter to selected regions. Badger provides more insights for our team to better understand our business. It is great having the ability to download data reports directly from the site. The platform is very user friendly and can be customized exactly to your needs.

There are no cons I can think of. The Badger platform has been a great tool for our business.

Steve
Territory Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Frustrated, disapponted, angered, and now indifferent...

Kommentare: Ability to route my day and choose the most time effiicient path.

The traffic abilities from the map screen and being able to route my day and or territory.

Badger has had a poor ability to reliably keep notes that I have entered. I have been frustrated losing key info on numerous occasions. I stopped reporting the issue because it kept happening so often. I do have to keep separate notes with key contact data because I cannot trust that the info will be there when I need it from Badger. The red map points of accounts I have on the map will often have to be tapped several times for the account to be accessed. The action will either stop and not load or the app will switch to the blue Google badge. I have made the request at least twice in the past that the red account points need to be larger so that they can be accessed easier and not covered up by a blue location points. I know how to turn off the blue Google points but, I would like to have these locations present on the screen and have access if I choose. Why can't the red points just be larger on every screen? I.e. When I magnify the map screen the red points are often covered by the blue Google points or badges and I have to press items several times to find the red account badge.....I have worked for several companies and have experienced numerous types of CRM-like systems. Badger has probably been the most frustrating and unreliable to work with.

Rhoda
Admin in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Sales

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer service is excellent

Easy to use. The customer service is excellent!

Could not customize by ourselves or add any extra categories etc..

Christina
Christina
Sr. Outside Sales for Southern California and Mexico in USA
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Senior outside sales with a large territory

Kommentare: I now have mapped all 147 clients and I am able to record all calls as well as impress my Supervisor with the details on my weekly call reports

I was struggling to get to all my clients on a regular basis and also find new prospects. With Badger I have been able to maintain person contact as well as locate new prospects in the call area.

It was a bit hard to get started because of all the features. But I quickly learned that using my computer instead of trying to do everything on my cellphone definitely made learning a lot faster

Daniel
Industrial Account Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Badger Maps is Amazing

Kommentare: I have no complaints. I wish it were cheaper for the self-paid user though. Some companies don't foot the bill for something like this and the price for an individual is a little high at $60 coming out of a personal budget compared to a corporation's budget. Either way I'll pay the $60 because I need it.

Everything, Badger has everything you need and not really anything you don't.

The prospecting feature is a little dull to me unfortunately. I use seamless.ai for prospecting which gives me more detailed information. For example, I can find a person by their title at the company along with their email and cell phone number.

Sean
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Excellent Program! Has really assisted me with my new career.

Kommentare: Badger Maps has been great! I just had a quick training and learned a lot of features I didn't know about. Well worth it.

The lasso option is amazing. Also being able to add multiple filter options really helps.

If there was someway to make it where when I do a check in on a saved route it would automatically update my remaining route with correct times.

Terrence
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Strong Product

Kommentare: lessening my windshield time

route optimization. prospecting leads. good customer service [sensitive content hidden]

Still need training on how to continue to navigate route, when and if I go off route do to some stop that I make.

Ramon
Account Manager in USA
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Trading minimal money for maximum return

Kommentare: Love it, and customer support is so fast.

Route optimization and notes to keep tabs of what is going on and what you did. Perfect tool.

That I didn’t know about it sooner. Could’ve been ahead of the game sooner.

Austin
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Sales review

Kommentare: really nice

lasso tool

a “bump” button for route stops to move it to back, and a “prioritize” feature to optimize a route around a specific first stop or something

Andrew
Principle Owner in USA
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Badger is an excellent sales tool indispensable in building and maintaining my account base.

I like the lasso feature to corral a certain segment of my existing customer base in order to create the most efficient routes to see my customers and this helps save gas, time, and money. In addition, I like the ability to map out a certain geographical area for potential prospects by using the "Places" feature to pick up additional prospects on the map not yet in my database of prospects or customers. By clicking on a blue pin on Google Maps, I can see potential accounts in my industry, research them on the web prior to going into the field, and weed out potential prospects that don't meet our criteria ahead of time. Likewise, This ability is a time and money saver that assists in lowering my overall cost of acquisition.

1) I use Mac devices and there seem to be features that are not ubiquitous across the Mac platform and devices. While this isn't a deal breaker, it would nice to work from any of the 3 Mac devices I use and have all bells and whistles present for a seamless transition in my processes. 2) Sometimes I forget to add specific details from a check-in and it would nice to edit or copy and paste additional information into the existing check-in without having to delete and recreate the check-in. 3) Google Pins are not lasso-able unless you add the potential prospects into Badger first. It would be nice to create a route and have the "places potential prospects" data lasso-able to add with my existing customers and prospects. 4) Weekly Checkins Reports- It would useful to have the ability to create a spreadsheet template that users can create from the data in the customer profiles specific to their needs in reporting. Instead, every week, I receive the CSV file Checkins report and then have to delete data columns and information not pertinent to my needs.

Kevin
Retail Sales Specialist
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome App!

Kommentare: I began using Badger Maps when my company restructured and shifted more towards street level selling. Within the new structure, I have ~100 accounts that I must see on a regular basis. Badger helped me to map-out and route each of these accounts to have a consistent bi-weekly schedule in which I am not overwhelmed nor confused as to what accounts I have visited and when I visited.
This platform allows me to input any data needed; I personally utilize it for: distribution, account owner’s information, taking notes about the account/follow up notes, when the account’s delivery day is, when the sales rep from the distributor visits the account, how large the account is from a sales volume perspective, the share of my products vs competition and the list goes on…
On top of the fact that this app can house the data listed, it can also filter by the data and then show you geographically where those accounts are after the filter. From there you can create a route on the spot, optimize the route based on your geography and then you can begin targeting those accounts immediately.
I would personally recommend this application to any and every one that is tasked with street level sales and wants to excel in their role. Badger has helped me to become the most successful sales rep on my team. I have since shared this app with the remainder of my team and it has continued to assist us all. This platform is more than worth the monthly subscription; I pay out of pocket (vs expensing through my company) in order to maintain its services.
Btw…the customer service is top-notch. Every single issue I have had (mostly due to me not understanding) has been addressed in a very timely fashion and the agent has been nothing but polite and helpful.
I hope you can find it as useful as I have!

Zac
Sales Training Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and was a tool that I used everyday as a sales person to maximize my time

Kommentare: efficiency and peace of mind

- System was extremely easy to use on the desktop or in the app - App was great to have while on the road - Print out of routes and optimizes to best possible route

-I wish I could create routes for multiple days. -I would like to manually type notes into my route destination; this would be helpful if i have someone riding with me and i wanted to give them some context - I wish I could export the contacts i had in Badger along with the notes, check-ins and category

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I run an appliance repair business. I use to use Ms streets and trips. This is a great replacement

Kommentare: I love that its monthly and not a big cost up front. Web based nothing to download. I can pick up any computer or phone and sign in and there's my route.

I like that is uses Google maps. The softemare seems to stay up to date. The ease of use is wonderful. This was a quick and easy transition from MS streets and trips.

I Would love to pin a stop without creating an account. To be able to just click on a spot and get a pop up asking make stop here. When mapping I would like the ability to grab the route and drag to change directions. Sometime the way its routed and the way I need to go may be a little different.

Zac
Account Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good experience, but have only used the mapping function. i have not done anymore of the coloring.

Kommentare: efficiency and productivity increased

love that there is an app. Map is very ease to use. i like being able to grab certain sections of a state or catgorize certain acct types

The app is a little difficult to use and i wish i could enter in more information about accounts that would print out when i print my route. wish it was easier to categorize accts

Stephen
Medical Sales Consultant in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Badger Maps

Kommentare: Please see Pros

It is a great sales tool for me. I can arrange to set up my daily call schedule and be extremely efficient. I get more done in one day than I ever had. The return is huge when you see the right number of people in a short period of tiem.

The cost is high, I wish it was less expensive per month. I understand the value but it would be nice if you offer special programs every once in awhile to help with cost.

Lauren
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best app I've tried

Kommentare: Using Badger has made me infinitely more effective in my day-to-day

The time I spend route planning now is cut to a fraction of what it was before. You can map basically as many points as you need to in one route, which I haven’t seen any other app do. I’ve been using the map filtering feature a lot as well, which helps me visualize everything and strategize a bit better. Overall super useful and time-saving.

Haven't really encountered any cons, customer service is on it if you need help

April
Sales rep
, Selbstständig

A must have app for road warriors!!

Kommentare: I recommend badger mapping to all folks in sales

The customer service is top notch one of the best! Great value for Mapping services as well as CRM.

Andrew
Territory Manager in USA

I now have my routes planned and mapped out up to 10 weeks in advance with the fastest routes.

Love that it pairs with Waze. I have 10 weeks worth of routes already planned out. Love I don't have to map out my routes every weekend now. I'm also a big fan of the "optimize" option to get me through my routes without wasting time, money or gas. I would recommend to any traveling sales men. I drive 40K+ a year. Wish I had this sooner but glad I do now.

I am very pleased overall. But I would like for it to be easier to remove a stop of my route once I realize the account may be a waste of my time. It will let me delete the account when i a route is up but readjusting the route can and optimize is something I have to sit down and do in my hotel room at the end of the day to make sure it still flows with my next days route. Tough to explain this through text

andy
self employed in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

I have had a good experience with this software.

Kommentare: Effortless in arranging my trips.

I really like how you can just enter the addresses in and the software will arrange your trip for you.

When I used Streets and Trips, I could enter all of my inspections in and could see if there was an inspection that was in another county but close to the county that I'm working. I wish you could enter all of my appointments into the software and then pick which ones that I need to do according to the due dates that I have.

Antwort von Badger Maps

Thanks for your review and feedback Andy! If you'd like to put in all your appointments and due dates, you can also import a spreadsheet with all that information in Badger and it would map all your data and have the due dates saved as well. We're happy to help you out if you have any questions about it, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email support@badgermapping.com.

Michelle
Sales Specialist in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't do my job without it!

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful! They make it so easy to get help when I need it. They offer assistance on the phone, via email, chat, whatever works best for you. They offer suggestions, tutorials, FAQs. I have used and tried to use multiple routing, account management software programs over the years and Badger is hands down the very best out there.

Badger is extremely easy to use. I'm also impressed with just how many ways I can tailor it to fit exactly what I need to do my job. It saves me hours of planning time and gives me target lists I never would have created without it.

There is nothing I don't like about this software. I recommend it to every one I meet that has a job that requires them to cover a lot of accounts/geography.

Sarah
Supervising Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Badger Maps has easily increased my efficiency and sales volume in the field.

Kommentare: I've gained increased sales efficiency and volume in the field from Badger App.

My favorite feature is the check-in feature. Not only can I see clients around me, but when I drop by I can check-in so that I can leave notes about the meeting. If they're not home, I can make notes about visible vehicles, packages at the door, etc. so that when I drop by in the future, I know what I'm looking for. From the timestamp, I can also better gauge when would be the best time to drop by again. It's just a more efficient way to work.

Like all things in life, I wish it was a little cheaper. But the cost of this app has been more than offset by my increased sales volume gained solely because of it.

Clayton
Sales in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Badger has truly revolutionized the efficiency and acuracy of prospecting.

Kommentare: Increase sales

The awarenesss of opportunities that are close to my current location and the ability to have information about those prospects at my fingertips.

Mazen
Procurement Manager in Saudi-Arabien
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The greatest App ever, it makes sales easier and more refundable

Kommentare: Salesman deserve to have this App

Allow to manage your meetings and visit locations and the great advantage its all in your hand palm, making a salesman more powerfull

need some additional support for live traffic and routing to be taking to make a faster and accurate respond.

Chad
Regional Sales Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very functional product

Kommentare: Route planning, constant account contact and follow up is tremendously effective with this software.

I like to be able to use it for notes, check-ins, route planning and efficiency.

I wish you could add files to each account, attachments, reports etc...