Badger is an excellent sales tool indispensable in building and maintaining my account base.

Andrew E.
Principle Owner
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the lasso feature to corral a certain segment of my existing customer base in order to create the most efficient routes to see my customers and this helps save gas, time, and money. In addition, I like the ability to map out a certain geographical area for potential prospects by using the "Places" feature to pick up additional prospects on the map not yet in my database of prospects or customers. By clicking on a blue pin on Google Maps, I can see potential accounts in my industry, research them on the web prior to going into the field, and weed out potential prospects that don't meet our criteria ahead of time. Likewise, This ability is a time and money saver that assists in lowering my overall cost of acquisition.

Nachteile: 1) I use Mac devices and there seem to be features that are not ubiquitous across the Mac platform and devices. While this isn't a deal breaker, it would nice to work from any of the 3 Mac devices I use and have all bells and whistles present for a seamless transition in my processes. 2) Sometimes I forget to add specific details from a check-in and it would nice to edit or copy and paste additional information into the existing check-in without having to delete and recreate the check-in. 3) Google Pins are not lasso-able unless you add the potential prospects into Badger first. It would be nice to create a route and have the "places potential prospects" data lasso-able to add with my existing customers and prospects. 4) Weekly Checkins Reports- It would useful to have the ability to create a spreadsheet template that users can create from the data in the customer profiles specific to their needs in reporting. Instead, every week, I receive the CSV file Checkins report and then have to delete data columns and information not pertinent to my needs.

Small Sales force test and review

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Wes D.
e-Comm National Sales Mgr - Pet Specialty Industry
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it has been a very good experience. It would be nice to minor crm type functionality build into the data entry.. i.e. if one field was a yes or no result, then it would trigger another field based on the result of yes.. Sale - "Yes", then to field "what skus sold" - drop down with skus..

Vorteile: I like the pictorial way it shows all my accounts and provides options to capture specific data points relevant to my business. We don't use a CRM so this is helpful for our small team and reporting. They optimization of the route is a great feature as well as the overlap of search results of industry accounts i.e. accounts not on my database but perhaps another segment of my business. So far the support has been very helpful.

Nachteile: the price is a little more than I feel it should be monthly for small teams that wouldn't utilize a crm interface. Use of the phone app is okay, however I would like to see it work on my laptop while mobile and connected to internet. When inputting data in form fields, the software doesn't technically get focus of the cursor into the fill in field. this is annoying since you use the mouse to click the form then use the mouse again to get focus of the cursor in the form then now able to type in the form field. I am thinking it should be more user friendly when entering data points for each of the accounts. When using chrome, the account location does not load.. It asks me if I own this website? g.co/streetviewerror/signature ??

Best Routing Customization Sync & Customer Service

Crystal H.
Account Executive

Kommentare: Time management, reporting & account tracking

Vorteile: Routing is my favorite feature. I can visual my travel on the map but most importantly I can plan my time. I couldn't function efficiently without this app. It calculates the miles for each route, I send my route to my calendar & add the miles for each day which makes tracking my mileage a breeze.

Nachteile: I don't like having to sync all fields for Badger to update my accounts. If i want to bulk update a single field for all accounts I should be able to without submitting all fields. The format & info on my external report of accounts changes. This created a problem with Badger recognizing the data.
There needs to be a single identifier field such as the account number for the Sync to reference & an option to select the field you want to upgrate i.e. "LY Sales".
I have not updated my account info because of this & therefore cannot take full advantage of the other options.

Best Sales Field App I've tried so far!

Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Luke W.
Sales Rep
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Badger Map is the best Sales App I've tried. The user interface is friendly and very customizable whether you are on your phone, tablet or computer. It really helped me planning my daily route when I'm out on the field to meet my clients. I also use Badger as a CRM, since you can write notes after your meetings, make sure you didn't forget the most important information with check-ins, receive reports of your activity. It just helped me so much that I hardly do anything without using Badger Maps. You can give it a try for free for a week or so on their website, so you can make an opinion based on your own experience. It really worth it.

Nachteile: One problem I initially had using Badger was importing my data. However, it turns out very easy to call their customer support and they fixed it for me. I honestly had very few customer experience like Badger. The staff is so friendly and effective (for both the two people I had on the phone). They've been able to handle my set of data very quickly so I could enjoy their software right away.

Awesome App!

Bewertet am 14.11.2016
Kevin W.
Retail Sales Specialist
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I began using Badger Maps when my company restructured and shifted more towards street level selling. Within the new structure, I have ~100 accounts that I must see on a regular basis. Badger helped me to map-out and route each of these accounts to have a consistent bi-weekly schedule in which I am not overwhelmed nor confused as to what accounts I have visited and when I visited.
This platform allows me to input any data needed; I personally utilize it for: distribution, account owner’s information, taking notes about the account/follow up notes, when the account’s delivery day is, when the sales rep from the distributor visits the account, how large the account is from a sales volume perspective, the share of my products vs competition and the list goes on…
On top of the fact that this app can house the data listed, it can also filter by the data and then show you geographically where those accounts are after the filter. From there you can create a route on the spot, optimize the route based on your geography and then you can begin targeting those accounts immediately.
I would personally recommend this application to any and every one that is tasked with street level sales and wants to excel in their role. Badger has helped me to become the most successful sales rep on my team. I have since shared this app with the remainder of my team and it has continued to assist us all. This platform is more than worth the monthly subscription; I pay out of pocket (vs expensing through my company) in order to maintain its services.
Btw…the customer service is top-notch. Every single issue I have had (mostly due to me not understanding) has been addressed in a very timely fashion and the agent has been nothing but polite and helpful.
I hope you can find it as useful as I have!

Setting up badger maps has been really fun, the customer service is insane, so nice, they laugh:)

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Kristen B.

Kommentare: I now know about active and inactive clients, can see all of my clients on a map, categorized in various ways, I can answer any question about our routes, and I'm saving a lot of money. We've been looking for a comprehensive CRM software for awhile, and weirdly this fits the bill! We can finally attach our clients to their delivery addresses and see them on a map; this is very useful to show investors our successes and guide the marketing team to fill in the gaps; it also incentivizes our haulers to push for sign-ups in the "gap areas" to make their per-stop income higher! I also have the benefit of exporting the data easily into excel or for our bike haulers, into a fitness app where they can track their calories burned and miles biked on the route. Overall joy with Badger!

Vorteile: So many! Integrating all of the client data with the stops is really helpful, by having that information I was able to re-coup several hundred dollars by noticing people who had been continuing to receive service, but hadn't paid. I love to lasso function, that grabs stops and mass updates them; while this software is meant for field sales it's perfect for a curbside composting company or anyone who does a TON of deliveries.

Nachteile: It's too good?? Sometimes I just want to do something manually, but Badger wants me to go the quick way - it's definitely better but requires that your data set is immaculate. I definitely suggest perfecting the data set with only what you want before importing into Badger...but that's an important project anyway!

From A to Z I love it.

Bewertet am 24.6.2017
Maurice E.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps us to visit our customers on right time periods and less preperation time for it, less paperwork,shorter travel around.

Vorteile: When I look at the map while driving,I can easily see which prospect or customer around and act on spot in out of a daily plans.

Nachteile: 1-There is no toggle all on and off features for Places.
2-Visualize features are great with weekly check-in reports,but adding additional alert or alarm that applicable to each and every customer for remind you with their special occasions, would be nicer.It is hard to remember that if I have to celebrate customer' birthday after three days of the last visit or check out the bank account after two days to see if they paid their last invoice.With weekly report basically missing the point.

Made my marketing much easier and spend less time planning, more time doing

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Anna N.
Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: No need to spend time trying to plan stop ins when u don't even know if you will have time to do them. Can be more spantenious and go with the flow of day still getting the most out of the day.

Vorteile: Easy map view. Makes it extremely convenient to plan marketing stops without spending a ton of time and can be accomplished on the go when your schedule/ plans changed at last moment.
Also, the fact that changes/ entry's can be made on the go, makes it very efficient way of updating your progress with a lead.

Nachteile: No good way to set to do/ reminder lists. This is actually very important feature I am looking for. If there is a map based system like badger that offers convenient way of managing marketing related to do's, I would consider switching to a different service. I do live badger, but not having a good plan for following up with leads, is a very big negative.

Mobile app review: iPhone wins it!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Food Safety Specialist
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is one of the best organizational tools I've used!

Vorteile: Badger Maps is a lot faster and remembers your selected information whenver you close and re-open the app. The lasso upgrade is a lot better than before.
Easy to manage clients by color codes and many other options!

Nachteile: It's not as great on Android phones, in my opinion. The Android version does not remember the information you select, so whenever you close the app and re-open it, everything resets. This has been ongoing for a while. I know many other users with the same issue. Sometimes, when clicking/tapping a pin, it is glitchy.

Look no further than Badger!!!

Bewertet am 28.11.2016
Katarina S.
Owner of Pacific Heights Jewelers
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using BadgerMapping has been instrumental in the growth of my business over the last two years! Owning a at home jewelry repair, cleaning, and delivery service especially in a dense and crowded city such as San Francisco can be very difficult and time consuming! Having adapted Badger to my daily routine has saved so much time as well as money! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone in the field of sales! (Also another plus is it works great with Salesforce)

Vorteile: Maximizes amount of clients I can cater to, and optimizes my routes which result in me saving money on expenses such as gas!

Frustrated, disapponted, angered, and now indifferent...

Steve D.
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to route my day and choose the most time effiicient path.

Vorteile: The traffic abilities from the map screen and being able to route my day and or territory.

Nachteile: Badger has had a poor ability to reliably keep notes that I have entered. I have been frustrated losing key info on numerous occasions. I stopped reporting the issue because it kept happening so often. I do have to keep separate notes with key contact data because I cannot trust that the info will be there when I need it from Badger. The red map points of accounts I have on the map will often have to be tapped several times for the account to be accessed. The action will either stop and not load or the app will switch to the blue Google badge. I have made the request at least twice in the past that the red account points need to be larger so that they can be accessed easier and not covered up by a blue location points. I know how to turn off the blue Google points but, I would like to have these locations present on the screen and have access if I choose. Why can't the red points just be larger on every screen? I.e. When I magnify the map screen the red points are often covered by the blue Google points or badges and I have to press items several times to find the red account badge.....I have worked for several companies and have experienced numerous types of CRM-like systems. Badger has probably been the most frustrating and unreliable to work with.

Super easy to use and was a tool that I used everyday as a sales person to maximize my time

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Zac J.
Sales Training Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: efficiency and peace of mind

Vorteile: - System was extremely easy to use on the desktop or in the app
- App was great to have while on the road
- Print out of routes and optimizes to best possible route

Nachteile: -I wish I could create routes for multiple days.
-I would like to manually type notes into my route destination; this would be helpful if i have someone riding with me and i wanted to give them some context
- I wish I could export the contacts i had in Badger along with the notes, check-ins and category

Excellent experience but feel like some of the questions on check in need to be updated.

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Maureen M.
Area sales manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Locations of important retailers, easy access to phone numbers and email addresses, history on last call and what was covered with the end of the week report. Help with finding new accounts in the areas I am visiting or cold calling.

Vorteile: The ease in which you can look an account up and get there phone number, email address or location. Also love being able to see area stores and gas stations when needed.

Nachteile: The questions on check in are weak and we are required in our group to do this process. They need to be more to the point and less vague.

My experience has been spectacular so far. I've needed this program for a while now.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to save a lot of time by just hitting the leads that are clustered closer together. This is very efficient.

Vorteile: Overall this software has treated me well. I love that it creates the shortest distance between routes via an optimization option. I never had to upload a excel spreadsheet and was able to get help from the customer service department. Great service. So worth every penny.

Nachteile: A couple things to improve on would be including the removal/addition of tolls when using the maps section via google maps. This will help better the optimization when not using tolls. If there was a way to change the color of the PinDrop to synchronize with the number of times I hit that lead. So if I was able to click an option to say visited already and it turns blue for example. Now I don't have to double check on my end again everytime.

von Badger Maps an 19.2.2018

Thanks so much for your great review! To filter and colorize by days since last visit, have you tried using the Check-in feature in Badger? Creating a check-in after each visit allows you to see accounts on the map in a different color once you've seen them. If you need any help with that or have questions, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email us at support@badgermapping.com. Thanks!

This is hands down the best app I've ever used.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Sara F.
Travel Nursing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The convenience and ease of the app. It simplifies my travel and saves me so much time. I do traveling nursing and this app keeps everything I need to document and chart correspondence all together and easy to find. What would normally take me at least an hour to track my day and document communication between patients is now only taking maybe 10-15 min. If I need to change something it's just as easy to modify on the go without having to reevaluate my entire day.

Nachteile: I love everything about it! Maybe if there were one thing I could think of and it really isn't that much of a dislike but more so something that would be handy is the ability to lock in a time of visit so that it would have to be that time and move other visits around those ones.

von Badger Maps an 19.2.2018

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that Badger saves you so much time. About your last point, you can indeed lock in a time for a specific appointment and have Badger plan all other meetings around it. When you see your current route, just change and select a certain time for the meetings you have fixed and optimize your route from there. Feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909 if you have any questions!

I run an appliance repair business. I use to use Ms streets and trips. This is a great replacement

David D.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love that its monthly and not a big cost up front. Web based nothing to download. I can pick up any computer or phone and sign in and there's my route.

Vorteile: I like that is uses Google maps. The softemare seems to stay up to date. The ease of use is wonderful. This was a quick and easy transition from MS streets and trips.

Nachteile: I Would love to pin a stop without creating an account. To be able to just click on a spot and get a pop up asking make stop here. When mapping I would like the ability to grab the route and drag to change directions. Sometime the way its routed and the way I need to go may be a little different.

Best mobile routing app I've used. Quickly optimize sales calls by route.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Sales Representative
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my route planning very easy and time-effective.

Vorteile: I deal with hundreds of accounts. Badger makes it very easy to draw a `lasso on a map around accounts to select them so that you can then create a travel route that you can optimize by the least amount of time. I swap accounts in and out of the software to update account data and this process only takes a few minutes.

Nachteile: More integrations with various sales reporting/CRM software would help so that certain fields were auto updated, rather than me having to reload the data into the software.

Badger Maps For Service Reps

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
James B.
Senior District Service Manager
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Badger helps me plan my service visits easily. The ability to optimize routes gives me a realistic plan for my work week. Overall the value is awesome and being a former user of Streets and Trips(no longer supported) this Application is light-years above!!!!

Vorteile: -The Visualization function of seeing the contacts I've seen in the last 30 days, helps me plan my objectives.
-Optimization of routes is awesome and extremely accurate for managing visits.
-using the phone App to quickly add notes to an account, or "check in" is very useful.
-The reporting functions make my office day paperwork so much simpler.

Nachteile: -It would be nice to have a bit more customizable filters, and the ability to visualize in several different formats. Such as days since last visit, volume of sales, CR contacts, etc.
-Phone app needs a few tweaks, it would be nice if when using the app to make a call to a client, the system would automatically log the call and time in history.
-A separate tab for individual contacts for each client would be nice. General manager, Sales Manager, etc.

Badger has made it easier than ever to prospect and plan my days!

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Larry C.
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That Badger Maps allows me to select different categories for call points and shows them to me on a map is invaluable to me as I plan each day of prospecting. In the past this used to take a significant amount of time away from my family; now I can do it on the fly. As if this wasn't enough, I can easily navigate to each prospect's website to help me qualify them before I begin my day. Lastly, the mobile app is well thought out and easy to use as I walk the streets of Manhattan. IMHO if an app can pass this test, it is truly for mobile use!

Nachteile: Only 2 things that I can think of to improve the service. First, the ability to optimize a map for walking (it currently only offers driving). This comes in handy in big cities where driving is impractical. Second, the ability to add call notes directly in the app would be great. This functionality might already be there; admittedly I have fallen into a rut with my usage. Neither of these shortcomings would prevent me from renewing my subscription.

Good experience, but have only used the mapping function. i have not done anymore of the coloring.

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Zac J.
Account Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: efficiency and productivity increased

Vorteile: love that there is an app. Map is very ease to use. i like being able to grab certain sections of a state or catgorize certain acct types

Nachteile: The app is a little difficult to use and i wish i could enter in more information about accounts that would print out when i print my route. wish it was easier to categorize accts

ONe of my favorite apps

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Vicky V.
Business Development
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great app. A friend recommended it and so tried the Trial for a few weeks. Once I imported my account list and used it for a few weeks, I came to really like it. It definitely helps me be more organized in my travel to see clients. Before I’d have to find the address of where I wanted to go, then type that address into my apple maps, and then figure out where I would go next and do it again. Badger Maps gives you the ability to do all this prior to your trip or even on the fly by creating routes and then it maps you from one visit to the next very seamlessly. Badger also allows you to “log a visit” so you can keep track of every time you go to an account and even has a user friendly section for typing notes of your visit. So it acts like a mini CRM. I’m very pleased with this app and highly recommend. Not too often do you find apps that really help and this one is great. Lastly, the customer support is awesome. They actually ANSWER THEIR PHONE!!! Imagine that, they talk to you. Thank you Badger....and no I'm not a paid employee. Just a new fan.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer support.

Nachteile: Would like to have master routes by filters color coded. But this is not a con to the app, just a suggestion

Badger Maps

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Stephen L.
Medical Sales Consultant
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Please see Pros

Vorteile: It is a great sales tool for me. I can arrange to set up my daily call schedule and be extremely efficient. I get more done in one day than I ever had. The return is huge when you see the right number of people in a short period of tiem.

Nachteile: The cost is high, I wish it was less expensive per month. I understand the value but it would be nice if you offer special programs every once in awhile to help with cost.

I have to prepare a route each day for work. This program makes that a non-issue.

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Angel M.
Business Owner

Vorteile: The Lasso function makes it so easy to plan my route and send straight to my calendar with the map and voice directions accessible all in one place. Works across all platforms, PC desktop to iPhone and iPad seamlessly. Customer Service is top notch.

Nachteile: I like widgets and doodads like emojis to specify different things and color codes. I would like stuff like that, but there's nothing I don't like.

So Far, So Fab!

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Badger keeps me efficient on the fly.

Vorteile: Most useful so far? Scheduling and Route Optimization

Nachteile: Caught In a "Catch-22," I am currently testing CRMs with a goal to incorporate the two applications. In the meantime, The basic version allows for only 60 accounts. Yet, I am unwilling to upgrade to the professional version without the full functionality of an interfaced CRM.
Also, the many fields I set up originally do not allow entry of unique characters. Rather, each one offers a drop down list with the only options those listed in my original import data.

Great product

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Don H.
Managing Director
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Considering myself to be mid range computer literate, i have found the badger program a true blessing from installation to now! There is just not enough praise i can dish out to their support team who have answered a multitude of super stupid questions without issue. The ease to get around the whole program is simple and not over complicated - i have now tracked and saved my complete Sales journey around Australia (which is no small sales territory i might add) and the absolute amazing option of selecting places ROCKS! on days where my sales day was no quite complete - i used this application and bang - all of these prospects were there at my fingertips........brilliant. I'm a convert - do yourself a favour and get on this, you will be very glad you did.

Vorteile: I've researched and trialled quite a few mapping software programs but Badger has blitzed them all in many different ways

Nachteile: Haven't really come across any as yet. All of my initial hiccups were my own error and i was quickly pointed in the right direction by the support team.