I paid NCrypted thousands of dollars and 5 months later my website is still a disaster

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Johan V.

Vorteile: There is simply nothing to mention. Maybe the homepage is not to bad. But that is where is ends. Check the website at www.stayingreservations.co.za

Nachteile: NCrypted got me signed up. Everything was smooth until I payed the deposit. They then did a dummy website for me on their systems that I could not test properly. Then they said they will transfer it to my website but I must pay the balans, which I did. And now 5 months later after shockingly poor service I still cannot get the website to a point of proper functioning so that I can market it. Every bug and bad workflow is regarded as additional word and more money must be paid. This is the worst AirBnb developer I experienced in my life and the refuse to delete the website and refund me.

Airbnb Clone is good for vacation rental business startup.

Bewertet am 12.2.2016
Rae R.
Business Analyst

Kommentare: Entrepreneur who are willing to start their own online accommodation booking website can trust BistroStays is best suited for initial start-up. I have use this script for online accommodation website. One major advantage of BistroStays is that you can customize as per your functional requirement.