Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.3/5

Über Cloudschool

Ein kostenloses, persönliches cloudbasiertes LMS für Lehrer und Ausbilder. Dies ist der einfachste Weg für jeden, Kursinhalte zu erstellen und bereitzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Cloudschool

David P.
Student Counsellor / teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2016

"Powerful, productive and easy to use - what else is needed!"

Kommentare: As a teacher of 38 years, including 25 in leadership, I have been using Cloudschool exclusively for some months. I have found it to be incredibly functional and comprehensive for all my programming, lesson delivery, sharing of content and compliance needs. My students love it, as we can enquiry together, embedding text, images, links, video and audio etc into course content in a highly collaborative, authentic and engaging manner. Being so powerfully comprehensive it does take a little effort to understand and utilise its full functionality but this effort will be handsomely rewarded - to the point where I now put far less effort into programming for a much greater return than I ever have previously in my career.

Vorteile: Three things:
1. I think the interface is quite beautiful and highly intuitive. While the progamme's functionality is very logical, supporting the development of content in a manner that supports teacher thinking and management it is also virtually infinitely flexible - lending itself to a wide range of teaching and professional development contexts.
2. I love the way in which the Curriculum Lists (Learning Outcomes) can be added for any course from virtually any syllabus document within any system, and then simply ticked as they are met during the delivery of the course or lesson. This 'backward mapping' is obviously recognised as best practice and is another powerful function.
3. Finally, I also love the way all documentation entered (outcomes, text, resources, evaluations etc) is collated and organised into a PDF or Word format for supervision and compliance purposes with the ticking of the 'Create Document' at the completion of the course delivery.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything I the creators of this programme could do to improve their product.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Matt K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2016

"Easier to use than anything I have ever tried! "

Kommentare: I literally just created my first course in 5 minutes with no help. It's that easy. I looked at a lot of other LMS options but many are ugly and overcomplicated. Not this one. I really don't have time to spend 6 months just getting to know how to use an LMS. This is instant course creation with a system that gets out of the way. Will post more feedback when I have used this system longer.

Vorteile: The user interface is lovely, and totally intuitive. The software is just a pleasure to work with and if my students like it as much as me then I will have some happy learners! Ability to upload files of various types drag n drop right in the lesson as you go is just right.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2016
Jennifer L.
English teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"I loved CloudSchool, until. . . "

Vorteile: I've been using CloudSchool for close to two years and have loved it. It's much more user-friendly and streamlined than any other free LMS.

Nachteile: In the past, any time I've had a question or problem, I've contacted the company and they have gotten back to me within a day. This year, I've tried contacting them via several avenues and have yet to receive a response. Are they going under? Changing ownership? Giving up on customer service? I have no idea, but it looks like I'm going to have to find a new LMS. :(

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018