Über Precoro

Spare Zeit und Geld, indem du manuelle Arbeit eliminierst. Optimierte Genehmigungen, Budgetierung, automatisierte Bestellanforderung und Bestellabwicklung – alles in einer Beschaffungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Precoro

User Interface is easy to use. Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security.

It stops working abruptly until a system restart is done.

Bewertungen zu Precoro

Precoro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 209 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Precoro bereits verwendet?

Viktor
Viktor
Managing Partner in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The company we can rely on

Until Precoro, we used excel & email to create and track requests. There were often delays in delivering goods to the project site. The procurement manager didn't understand whether the goods have already been delivered. It wasn't easy to track the approval status of requests by mail. There weren't clear reports on spending. Now we have automatically generated reports, which are made from a lot of custom fields. That's an excellent ground to control your spending. We got rid of excel, and procurement managers are satisfied with simplifying their work. Tracking invoices during all levels of the cycle is one of my favorite features. The customer support team is supportive and very kind.

I would like to see the PO details on the side, but I still need to open each PO to see our cost centers. It would be better if PO details are added to the side view. That would keep me from having to open each PO and maneuver back to the dashboard each time.

Antwort von Precoro

Viktor, thank you a lot for this feedback. It's an immense pleasure for Precoro to hear that you can rely on us, and we help simplify your purchasing processes. We make updates each month and consider customers' wishes.

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker in Bahamas
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Trying it a few days for free is always a pleasure.

Kommentare: Saves time and guarantees dependable and simplified performance. Precoro is good.

I would like to extend my gratitude to the Developer for their assistance during my initial launching and integration stages. Having opted for the 14 days free trial, I had enough time to learn about the tool and how applicable it would be on my day to day work. I used that time to engage with the help desk who were very committed to assisting me learn more about the tool before I could purchase it. For a while now, Precoro has performed excellently well especially on matching invoices with orders and receipts. I can now assure anyone that Precoro is a secure and reliable software.

None. The few minor challenges I faced during implementation were sorted out on the help desk. Everything has worked well ever since.

vor 2 Monaten

Monica, thank you for sharing! Our Support team is dedicated to promptly addressing your queries and values your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for the recommendation!

Blaz
Purchasing Manager in Slowenien
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A user-friendly and analytically empowering solution

Kommentare: Precoro software is an exceptional procurement management solution that has greatly improved our organization's processes. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and powerful reporting capabilities, Precoro has streamlined our purchasing operations and provided valuable insights. The responsive customer support further enhances the overall experience. I highly recommend it.

I was impressed with Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics and reporting capabilities. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to learn and navigate. The software's analytics and reporting features provide comprehensive insights, helping me make informed decisions. I particularly appreciated the option to export data in Excel format, enabling further analysis and customization.

It is not intuitive enough for me how inventory management should work. Also, when manually entering a new item, the small window provided for name and description made it difficult to verify entered information. Additionally, I discovered that Precoro allowed the creation of duplicate SKU numbers, even when an existing SKU already existed. Despite these concerns, Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics remain valuable for procurement processes.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Blaz, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and detailed review! We are thrilled to learn that Precoro helps your company improve analytics and purchasing operations. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them into account for future updates. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any further recommendations. This will aid in the rapid improvement of Precoro for all users. Thank you for choosing Precoro!

Dustin
Senior Lecturer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Purchasing System for Senior Capstone Design Class

Kommentare: It has been great. The support for getting the software configured and working for UVM has been amazing.

We were struggling to find a software program that was affordable to use in a project based engineering class. Precoro's price structure only charges on a Power User basis and not normal users, so this made it affordable. Precoro is web-based platform that allows students to use their university credentials to easily submit purchase orders for multiple parts from a variety of vendors with some oversight by administrators to approve and place the orders. It does this really well.

The comment feature is great within the system, but you only get notified via email that you have a comment. It would be great to have a feature in Precoro that allows you to see comments that are addressed to you within the platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procurify

Warum Precoro gewählt wurde: We didn't use Adobe. We used a custom piece of software that was developed in house. It had numerous flaws that caused orders to be duplicated, made it hard to order multiple parts from a single vendor, keep track of budgets and receive parts.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: Procurify was too expensive. They wanted to charge on a per-user basis each month. This which was not affordable for the program, especially since the software remains unused for about 4 months of the year.

vor 2 Monaten

Dustin, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and fantastic review! It's great to hear that Precoro has met your company's needs and made your procurement processes easier. Rest assured that our team works daily to improve the software and complement it with new features to meet every need out there. Thank you for being with us!

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Increase staff productivity and reduce expenses

Kommentare: Precoro is the most straightforward piece of software we've ever used, and as a result, we've seen a dramatic rise in our daily output. As an added bonus, the Developer is also prepared to offer our company an enticing business package, so the whole cost is manageable.

Our company has used Precoro as our procurement system to replace the previously manual processes involved in the purchasing process. When compared to manual tracking, the technology is far more efficient and helps us save time. It's simple to learn and inexpensive enough that even a modest business like ours can afford it.

They may add some subheadings to the filter fields. I think it would be helpful if the PO itself could be seen as an image, rather than just a set of fields.

letztes Jahr

Hi Courtney, we appreciate your fantastic review! We're so glad you've made incredible strides in streamlining processes with Precoro and reducing manual tasks. We're always looking to make improvements, so please don't hesitate to contact support if you've got more fantastic ideas. Thank you for being with us!

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Streamlined Purchasing with Precoro

Kommentare: Overall, Precoro has been an excellent tool to streamline our purchasing process. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to focus on other important tasks.

Precoro has made purchasing so much more efficient for our team! The user interface is intuitive and makes the entire process straightforward. We have also experienced great customer service when we have needed assistance.

The only downside is that it takes a bit of time to set up the various settings and preferences that you have for your team.

letztes Jahr

Hi Angelo! We truly appreciate your positive feedback, and we're happy that our system met all your needs! If you ever have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Our friendly Customer Success Managers are always here for you - ready and willing to help with anything!

Leo
Director of Finance in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Purchase Management System

Kommentare: Precoro has solved our purchase management issues flawlessly. I recommend this software to anyone in need of an affordable, user-friendly purchase management system.

The UI is incredibly user-friendly and well thought out. It's easy to create new POs/invoices. The customer service has been top notch as well

Filtering is a tad bit difficult. I wish there was a search bar to quickly find any PO/Invoice.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fishbowl und Katana Cloud Inventory

Warum Precoro gewählt wurde: SOS's software was better for inventory management, but the purchase management aspect was terrible. There was no ability to auto-calculate taxes, it was hard to use/learn, and we kept running into new issues.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: affordability, customer service, and ease of use

Antwort von Precoro

Leo, thank you a lot for your feedback. We're glad to know that Precoro is easy to use for you and solved procurement issues with the last vendor's system.

Emily
Senior Accountant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with unmatched support

Kommentare: The team has been such a joy to work with. They have answered all of our questions and dealt with a lot of changes from our end with speed and efficiency.

The software is incredibly easy to use and very customizable. There are constant updates and product enhancements that continue to improve our process.

The only con I can see is really just waiting for more integration with the invoicing piece as we are so pleased with the purchasing functionality that we cannot wait to eventually integrate our invoices as well.

Antwort von Precoro

Hi Emily! Thank you for rating Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature/Functionality, and Value for Money so high! We're super thrilled to hear that you're happy with Precoro's procurement software. We do our best to deliver even more valuable features and integrations for our clients. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb tool for controlling purchases and expenses

Kommentare: The solution is more efficient than manual tracking methods and has helped us to significantly boost our output. It's simple to learn and its cost is low enough that even a startup like ours can afford it.

Our company uses Precoro as its procurement system to streamline the formerly manual processes involved in the purchasing process. The company's whole procurement cycle can be managed at the departmental or regional level with the help of this program.

Since the PR's accompanying documents and comments did not make it through to the PO, we will need to retype them and attach the documents once again.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Krishna, Very glad to hear about satisfying all your needs with our system! We're taking all your points into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible. Thank you for your awesome feedback!

Sharon
Purchasing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Precoro - An Awesome Purchasing Software

Kommentare: We have been able to move away from a manual purchasing process. We are now able to set up catalogs, track purchases and spend in real time through reports -- no more manual process!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] our Sales contact at Precoro was good but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]our Success Manager is EXCELLENT!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable, patient and always willing to help. She has gone above and beyond the routine which definitely contributed to our SUCCESS story.

Precoro is user friendly and encompasses all aspects of procurement if you so desire to use those features. You can set rules to govern different levels for workflow and compliance. Ability to RFP direct from the requisition Direct link with Amazon Ability to send attachments, notes and comments as needed

To date we found that we are not able to print a batch of Purchase Orders

letztes Jahr

Hi Sharon! Our Support team works hard to answer your questions quickly and loves hearing this kind of feedback. Thank you for this excellent review of our software!

Andi
Purchasing Director in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software for core purchasing activities

Kommentare: When we started with Precoro we were formalizing our purchasing department. Working with Precoro allowed us to create processes and procedures, understand our expenses by department, and grade our vendors and their performance. Efficiency, organization, and cost savings increased tremendously. We all love Precoro!

- incredibly easy to use and our teams adopted the processes without issue - the interface is pleasant and easy to read; it isn't difficult to navigate at all - the system itself runs smoothly and we never encountered any bugs or glitches - users are able to communicate across all transactions via @mentions (this is a feature we will miss a lot!) - reports are easy to use and customize - Precoro customer service is the best! Seriosuly, they are all so friendly, helpful and go out of their way to resolve issues and answer any questions - The Precoro team releases newsletters alerting users of updates and changes, and there are great notifications that pop up when you log into the system alerting you of updates with clear visuals and explanations

There isn't much that we didn't like about Precoro : - it isn't possible to search by item for core information. For example, many of our teams want to search by item to see if it is WIP with a vendor. You can only do this by exporting a report

Antwort von Precoro

Hello, Andi! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're so glad you've managed to reduce the number of services you use and have procurement processes centralized within Precoro for a smoother and easier workflow. As you well know, we're here for you 24/7 whenever you need any help or guidance!

Elizabeth
People + Finance Manager in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

Kommentare: very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Odoo, Spendwise und Procurify

Warum Precoro gewählt wurde: see above

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bellwether Purchasing Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: see above

Antwort von Precoro

Hi, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to developing your business is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for the recommendation!

Angelo
CFO in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good baseline solution with room to grow

Kommentare: We did not have a procurement process or ability to approve invoices in a systematic way. This is no longer a problem for us. We also didn't have a great way to measure budget vs actual spend on our construction projects. Precoro has provided us with an uplift in that respect.

Three main things: 1. Ease of use 2. Flexibility in configuring approval workflows 3. Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team have been amazing in helping us work through issues. Some are user errors, some are system issues. In either case, we get the same level of attention.

I really wish we were able to sync POs, invoice and receipts to NS. I understand there is a one document sync limit to Netsuite and we elected to to have invoices as our syncing document. This limitation prevents us from fully leveraging Precoro for our inventory related purchasing. For invoice syncing, it would be helpful if documents copies would also sync back to Netsuite. More robust reporting, particularly around budgets would be welcome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP Concur

Antwort von Precoro

Hi Angelo! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're taking all your points into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible! Thank you for being with us!

Marina
Marina
Account manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best of its kind

Kommentare: We didn't control POs at all, and it was very manual. Precoro is a great procurement software for making requests, approving them, raising orders, and getting analytics on them. We got everything we were looking for, and we can rely on Precoro due to its excellent quality and support. I recommend these guys for all companies which want to simplify the purchasing process and get a more transparent budget analysis

1. A beneficial visual representation of the budget information. 2.User-friendly design and best form of supply chain digitization. 3.Reference each PO by looking it up in the search box by PO number.

Sometimes not all text is displayed. Although when I loaded information, the system saved all I entered. It would be better to show restrictions on the number of entered characters, like '0/250', so that you can immediately see how many characters are left.

Antwort von Precoro

Marina, thank you very much. We're so happy to hear that you've found procurement software with all functionality you need. Our team glad to improve our system every day!

Jacques
Jacques
Business Systems Manager in Südafrika
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with a great team backing it

Kommentare: We had a great implementation and also enjoy using the software on a daily basis. It's easy to maintain and set up. But most of all, the Precoro team - managers and support - are always willing to help and listen - which adds a lot of value.

I like the customisable workflow for approvals. It has grown a lot since inception and you now have a lot of flexibility. I like the custom fields on a document or line level and I appreciate the easy to use in interface. It's really easy to train users on it and support is really quick in addressing any issues that might arise - whether a bug (very few of those experienced - none in the last 12 months) or user error.

In the beginning, it didn't meet all our requirements. But the team listened and implemented all of our suggestions and they are now available to all users - so we're very pleased.

Antwort von Precoro

Jacques, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Ronit
Procurement manager in Israel
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PRECORO SYSTEM

Kommentare: I love that the system can be used also from mobile.easy to work when away from a computer

As the procurement manager I was probably the first user in our conpany. The system is easy to use and well designed. We had some requests that Olena from Precoro and her team developed and added quickly. In general customer service is so helpful . Now as the admin of the system i understand it even better snd i handle the users requests and i can honestly say it is a really great system.

No SAP integration but Precoro is working on this now and soon we will have this as well.

Antwort von Precoro

Ronit, thank you for your review and kind words. We're happy to know that the Precoro team could help you, and we will strive to be even better in the future!

Amanda
Accountant in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Program to use

Kommentare: So far, we are pleased with the program. We are glad that it help improve our work efficiency.

Precoro is easy to start with good level of control program to use. Our company use it to manage our purchasing. It ease the process, also reduce the time of communication between team members as everyone can log in to see the current status of our order. We also like it that be able to send PO to our suppliers direct from the system. It saved a lot of time for our order desk.

If some of the pop-up windows can be reduced, that would be better. We found that extra steps to get to finish up an order can be removed.

Antwort von Precoro

Amanda, we are happy that Precoro has helped you and your company to improve the purchasing process, save time and money. Thank you for your helpful feedback. We've passed it on to our product team.

Hannah
HR & Administration Manager in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fan of precoro

Kommentare: Overall, it saves a lot of time, can be used on all levels and we love it.

I love having an overview of all open invoices. In addition, I am responsible for the procurement of many things, this is completely up to the teams and no longer has to go over my desk. In general, we could completely say goodbye to our Excel lists and have a daily overview. This is especially valuable for us as a growing company.

I didn't find the permissions for each person when setting up so easy to navigate. Here one could remedy with detailed explanations in a small info field.

Antwort von Precoro

Hannah, thank you very much! We're happy to hear about saving your time and overall satisfaction using our system.

Danielle
Project Manager in Israel
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for Precoro

Precoro is very easy to use software and very intuitive. The customer service is great! The end user on boarding is super fast and easy. We handed over to Olena a list of all the missing features we had and I sincerely feel that Precoro takes it under their consideration and do the best to deliver the missing features as soon as they can.

One thing that in my opinion Precoro is missing is an integration with SAP (which is a software that a lot of company uses).

Antwort von Precoro

Danielle, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Tanzeel
Reporting & Cost Controller in Tansania
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Precoro Review

Kommentare: Its an amazing experience

- Various Reporting- Ease to Navigate- System process is clear- Storing all information- Validation process is very good

- Better correlation between entity & Departments- Better inventory management

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Tanzeel, We're glad to see that you are happy with Precoro and it makes your procurement processes easier. Thank you for being with us!

Technology Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PO and Invoice Management made easy

Kommentare: We are involved in a Federal grant so we need good documentation of purchases. Precoro provides that in an easy to use package. We can create POs and invoices and store all the paperwork in one spot. No more paper to store in file folders.

User Interface is easy to use Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security Workflow is simple to set up and provides easy notifications Dashboard is simple and provides info in an easy to understand format

The only issue I have had is creating open POs. Our CSM walked me through the process so the issue is resolved.

Antwort von Precoro

John, thank you so much for your feedback, appreciate it!

Jazmin
Purchasing clerk in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and functional

Kommentare: The overall experience is a positive one.

Using Precoro has made the purchasing/approval process easier for me and the rest of the staff.

There are no major cons as of yet. We will get a better overview of the system within the next few months.

vor 5 Monaten

Jazmin, thank you a lot for sharing this. Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to strategic tasks is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community!

Dmytro
General Region Seller in Ukraine
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

Kommentare: We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Rupinderjit
Finance officer in Kenia
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Finance officer

User friendly and easy to use and navigate. Information and documents are easy to retrieve. Saves alot of time. I love the feature which allows you to customize your own reports. Support is great and we receive quick feedback on queries. Approval workflow is very evident that promotes ownership and control.

So far i have not had any issues. I am happy with the product.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Rupinderjit, Thank you for rating Precoro so highly! Very glad to hear about satisfying all your needs with our software! Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!

Raymond
Purchaser in Philippinen
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful, Accurate

Kommentare: in this flatform we easily do our job accordingly. in easy and reliable way.

I like most is the reach engine, i easily see what's I'm looking for.

Very helpful to compile our request. and easy to access

vor 8 Monaten

Dear Raymond! We're delighted to read that Precoro makes running a business easier. Knowing that it allows you to save money and time for your company brings smiles to our faces. Thanks for taking the time to write such an amazing review!