Über Precoro

Ansprechende Beschaffungssoftware für fortschrittliche Unternehmen, die vollständige Transparenz in ihrem Einkaufsprozess wollen.

Erfahre mehr über Precoro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Precoro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Viktor L.
Viktor L.
Managing Partner in Ukraine

The company we can rely on

Until Precoro, we used excel & email to create and track requests. There were often delays in delivering goods to the project site. The procurement manager didn't understand whether the goods have already been delivered. It wasn't easy to track the approval status of requests by mail. There weren't clear reports on spending. Now we have automatically generated reports, which are made from a lot of custom fields. That's an excellent ground to control your spending. We got rid of excel, and procurement managers are satisfied with simplifying their work. Tracking invoices during all levels of the cycle is one of my favorite features. The customer support team is supportive and very kind.

I would like to see the PO details on the side, but I still need to open each PO to see our cost centers. It would be better if PO details are added to the side view. That would keep me from having to open each PO and maneuver back to the dashboard each time.

vor 6 Monaten

Viktor, thank you a lot for this feedback. It's an immense pleasure for Precoro to hear that you can rely on us, and we help simplify your purchasing processes. We make updates each month and consider customers' wishes.

Leo L.
Director of Finance in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Purchase Management System

Kommentare: Precoro has solved our purchase management issues flawlessly. I recommend this software to anyone in need of an affordable, user-friendly purchase management system.

The UI is incredibly user-friendly and well thought out. It's easy to create new POs/invoices. The customer service has been top notch as well

Filtering is a tad bit difficult. I wish there was a search bar to quickly find any PO/Invoice.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Katana und Fishbowl

Warum Precoro gewählt wurde: SOS's software was better for inventory management, but the purchase management aspect was terrible. There was no ability to auto-calculate taxes, it was hard to use/learn, and we kept running into new issues.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SOS Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: affordability, customer service, and ease of use

vor 6 Monaten

Leo, thank you a lot for your feedback. We're glad to know that Precoro is easy to use for you and solved procurement issues with the last vendor's system.

Jiahua L.
Staff Accountant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it completely meets our basic need for PO creation, approval workflow and integration to QBO! It totally speeds up and simplifies our procurement/inventory management. It would be better if several functions mentioned in 2nd page can be achieved. We would like to recommend Precoro to our business partners.

Integration, approval workflow combining budgeting.

Please see comment in 2nd page for inventory management section.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procurify und Tradogram

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: Precoro's workflows are easier to design/maintain. The most important thing for small and mid size business, it is cost-saving.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Jiahua! Thank you for reviewing Precoro! This information is very useful for our future users. Our team is happy to be of help and see that Precoro is able to save your time and money.

Joe P.
Operations Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useable Software With Room for Improvement

Kommentare: Coming from the world of SAP, I have enjoyed the user interface much more with Precoro. In addition, Precoro's support team is extremely responsive and open to ideas for improvement in the product that sometimes are acted on. However, the program still lacks some common low-level functionality and I have concerns whether it is robust enough for more complex needs.

The GUI is overall pleasant and user-friendly. There has been little to no down-time. Organization of the different features is relatively straightforward. It can accomplish the bulk of what we need.

There are some notably-absent permissions settings that make it difficult to manage using across a large team. Likewise, some industry-standard aspects of POs and Invoices are simply not available. Reporting therefore is not as useful as it could be.

Angelo R.
CFO in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good baseline solution with room to grow

Kommentare: We did not have a procurement process or ability to approve invoices in a systematic way. This is no longer a problem for us. We also didn't have a great way to measure budget vs actual spend on our construction projects. Precoro has provided us with an uplift in that respect.

Three main things: 1. Ease of use 2. Flexibility in configuring approval workflows 3. Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team have been amazing in helping us work through issues. Some are user errors, some are system issues. In either case, we get the same level of attention.

I really wish we were able to sync POs, invoice and receipts to NS. I understand there is a one document sync limit to Netsuite and we elected to to have invoices as our syncing document. This limitation prevents us from fully leveraging Precoro for our inventory related purchasing. For invoice syncing, it would be helpful if documents copies would also sync back to Netsuite. More robust reporting, particularly around budgets would be welcome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP Concur

Michele T.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

OVERALL GREAT PLATFORM

Kommentare: WE CAN ALL NOW VIEW THE PURCHASE ORDERS AND MATCH THEM UP EASIER WITH THE INVOICES.

I AM ABLE TO CREATE INVOICES, CREATE RECEIPTS, AND REACH OUT TO THE VENDOR FROM ONE PAGE. ALL PURCHASE ORDERS IN ONE PLACE AND EASY TO FIND.

I THINK ONCE AN INVOICE IS CREATED OR RECEIPT IS MADE, THERE SHOULD BE A DIFFERENT LOCATION FOR THE PO'S. MAYBE SEPERATE THEM, DONE, NOT DONE, ETC.

vor 6 Monaten

Michele, thank you very much. We're glad to get feedback with such kind words and happy that 3-way matching helps you.

Alvin M.
Sr. Director of Strategic Sourcing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for your money

Kommentare: Great customer service! Initial install was very clean and quick, and the screens are very intuitive and easy to learn.

Very strong management capabilities that put you squarely in the driver's seat.

Nothing major. Any problems that we had were due more to the learning curve than any flaws in the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workday HCM und SAP Ariba

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: Cost, flexibility, ease of installation.

Kalavati B.
Director of Product Management and QARA in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one software

Kommentare: Fantastic experience so far which has been so because of the excellent customer support and responsiveness of the team to updates and new feature requests

Flexible, great customer support, auditable, ease of use, integration with QB

There's very little not to like. Every issue I've faced, has been resolved with great (and very prompt) customer support.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Kalavati! Our Support team works hard to answer your questions quickly and loves hearing this kind of feedback, thank you!

Christian D.
marketing director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Purchase Orders made easy

Kommentare: It has solved our purchase order requirements.

We love the purchase order system along with email notifications to suppliers.

It lacks the ability to search within purchase orders which would make finding previous orders much easier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procurify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: Price

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Christian, thanks for the helpful review! It passed on to our product team. Thank you for being with us!

Monica G.
Shipping and Fulfillment Assistant Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All my warehouse purchasing needs in one place!

I love that I can quickly place a purchase requisition where my boss can review, approve and the purchasing department can get an order processed right away! It is seamless! I also enjoy having a place to store all inventory of the warehouse goods.

It has not been a completely user-friendly experience. Luckily with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and our purchasing team, we have gotten a better grasp of the platform.

Ife E.
Project Buyer in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software that adapts to your organization's current/ future needs.

Kommentare: Precoro has delivered on so many of our requirements and continues to adapt to our needs. Precoro has allowed us to implement our paper-based processes to a digital platform and provided us with additional functionality that has been of great use to our department. I would recommend this application to any growing or established organisation.

The thing I enjoy most about the software and Precoro as a whole. Is how much the software adapts to the growing needs of our organization. Allowing us to manage the PO and PR approval process digitally, monitor budgets on a digital platform. Precoro has provided greater visibility of our spending across projects, suppliers, and locations. It has increased our Purchase order process dramatically and provided user-friendly reporting functionality.

Initially, the speed at which the software could adapt to our needs. At present, this has improved over the years. It's great to work with an organization that listens to your needs and tries to accommodate them where possible. But there are still features that could be improved .e.g. customization of the PO layout, customization of text sent out with purchase orders, and allocating mandatory/non-mandatory budgets.

vor 8 Monaten

Ife, thank you for your unbiased feedback and your recommendation. We're glad to know that Precoro improved your purchase order processes! We will undoubtedly work on what you listed in cons and do our best to deliver even more valuable features for our clients.

Brenda G.
Head of Procurement in Kenia
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Kommentare: Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Antwort von Precoro

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Elizabeth C.
People + Finance Manager in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

Kommentare: very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Negotiatus, Procurify, Spendwise und Odoo

Warum Precoro gewählt wurde: see above

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bellwether PO and Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Precoro: see above

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Marketing project manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with the software

I work in a global software company and we work with more than 70 suppliers. It became necessary to buy good software for the procurement process. There were a lot of different companies on the trial, and the last one was the Precoro, which was chosen as a result. There wasn’t necessarily onboarding, we sut everything up and everyone understands how to use it. During this trial, my team simulated the process with real data for a month. As a result, we created 300+ ROs and invoices. We have been using it for more than a month now, everyone is satisfied, the process is set up, no complaints. Now, the approval process is by phone/computer and there is no need to come for signatures. It is convenient to keep all suppliers in 1 system and send them POs so fast as never before!

It’s not con, but it would be better to see the budget total in the invoice custom report.

vor 6 Monaten

Alexandra, thank you a lot. It's a pleasure for us to know that Precoro easy to use and helps you simplify procurement.

Sergei K.
Sergei K.
Product Marketing Manager in USA

We got everything we needed and even more

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

vor 6 Monaten

Sergei, thank you very much for your review. Appreciate your kind words about our product. And we're glad to hear about solving your problem with purchasing and tracking supporting materials.

Marina T.
Marina T.
Account manager in Ukraine

The best of its kind

Kommentare: We didn't control POs at all, and it was very manual. Precoro is a great procurement software for making requests, approving them, raising orders, and getting analytics on them. We got everything we were looking for, and we can rely on Precoro due to its excellent quality and support. I recommend these guys for all companies which want to simplify the purchasing process and get a more transparent budget analysis

1. A beneficial visual representation of the budget information. 2.User-friendly design and best form of supply chain digitization. 3.Reference each PO by looking it up in the search box by PO number.

Sometimes not all text is displayed. Although when I loaded information, the system saved all I entered. It would be better to show restrictions on the number of entered characters, like '0/250', so that you can immediately see how many characters are left.

vor 6 Monaten

Marina, thank you very much. We're so happy to hear that you've found procurement software with all functionality you need. Our team glad to improve our system every day!

Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Chief Marketing Officer in Russland

Individual approach to each customer

Problem #1 solved by Precoro is the difficulty of tracking the budget in real-time. With Precoro, it became possible to make it work well. Problem #2 - manual entering of information in Quickbooks. This accounting system is well, but manual entry took time. Integration was a perfect decision for us. Problem #3 - difficult to track the status of the approval. Automatic changing of status after opening mail and clicking one approval button in Precoro is perfect for us. And Precoro’s Customer Success Team is excellent. I’m not sure that big companies provide the type of individual support that Precoro does. For these reasons and many more, I suggest Precoro over and against any larger SAAS company.

In the PO report, there are fields in which it is difficult to orient what it concerns in general info. But it's a minor con. We're satisfied with all the functionality.

vor 6 Monaten

Natalie, thank you very much for sharing. Happy to know that we could solve at least three problems for your procurement process. The Customer Support Team appreciates highlighting of good service!

Daria B.
Daria B.
Product marketing manager in Ukraine
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My recommendation for any business

Kommentare: The whole process was managed through excel. We had 300-500 PO/ month and 3 procurement managers. The main problem was that it was very difficult to track the process in excel and communicate with the requesters (give an update on the status of their request) and the office manager (the person who receives the goods). Precoro - is the solution to problems we had. We forgot about excel and the lack of time for our procurement managers. That’s much better to optimize the process through this software than hire more employees.

We like automatically updating statutes and simplifying communication between requesters and the office manager. I noticed reducing the processing time for the request. It was about 2-3 days, now - usually not more than 20 minutes. Their customer support team is brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] closely goes through all questions we have and always listens to our needs.

Within the company, PR as a document is essential. We print them, sign them, seal them, keep them. It is necessary for us to have a logo on the PR.

vor 6 Monaten

Daria, thank you very much! Our team is happy to know that we could solve complicated procurement processes and reduce their time.

Jacques D.
Jacques D.
Business Systems Manager in Südafrika
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with a great team backing it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We had a great implementation and also enjoy using the software on a daily basis. It's easy to maintain and set up. But most of all, the Precoro team - managers and support - are always willing to help and listen - which adds a lot of value.

I like the customisable workflow for approvals. It has grown a lot since inception and you now have a lot of flexibility. I like the custom fields on a document or line level and I appreciate the easy to use in interface. It's really easy to train users on it and support is really quick in addressing any issues that might arise - whether a bug (very few of those experienced - none in the last 12 months) or user error.

In the beginning, it didn't meet all our requirements. But the team listened and implemented all of our suggestions and they are now available to all users - so we're very pleased.

letztes Jahr

Jacques, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Marketing Specialist in Ukraine

GREAT VALUE FOR REASONABLE COST

Kommentare: Precoro exceeded all our expectations. They helped us to set up an approval workflow, track budgets, work with product catalogs and ordering. Now we have more functions than we planned to have with a new tool.

1 - Instant reports, which help to get insights and make better decisions. Our financial department is delighted and thankful for simplifying analytical work. 2 - We were glad of the ability to add multiple currencies, offices to 1 account. 3 - We like their last update about Custom Fields for Documents. You can change them in Budgets, even when used in documents, and it won’t affect created documents. Love their permanent updates! 4 - Now, almost all invoices are processed electronically.

Nothing important. I'm satisfied with the results.

vor 6 Monaten

Mariana, thank you a lot for the review. We are so happy to hear that our system could help you make better decisions. And it's a pleasure for us to know that our updates help you.

Alina Y.
Alina Y.
Financial Manager in Ukraine

more effective overall procurement process

Precoro mobile web version and approval from email allow me to do it from everywhere. In addition, we now know in real-time how much we're spending on each budget.l In just a few weeks using precoro we saw tremendous improvement in our process, especially around budgets and approvals. We use Quickbooks for accounting but it was a struggle because we didn't know how much was left in a specific budget and if it's okay to approve a request or not. It wasn't very easy for us. We were looking for many different solutions, but many services were unfriendly or didn't have all the functionality we needed. I'm so happy that we've found an excellent automated, integrated QB solution - Precoro!

We have 2 people who make PO and separately approvers. They constantly need to revise PO and increase the amount through tolerance rate for receiving. It is very often the case that one creator is hired, and another can do it. but he hasn't a revised button because he is not in the approval flow.

Ronit O.
Procurement manager in Israel
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

PRECORO SYSTEM

Kommentare: I love that the system can be used also from mobile.easy to work when away from a computer

As the procurement manager I was probably the first user in our conpany. The system is easy to use and well designed. We had some requests that Olena from Precoro and her team developed and added quickly. In general customer service is so helpful . Now as the admin of the system i understand it even better snd i handle the users requests and i can honestly say it is a really great system.

No SAP integration but Precoro is working on this now and soon we will have this as well.

vor 8 Monaten

Ronit, thank you for your review and kind words. We're happy to know that the Precoro team could help you, and we will strive to be even better in the future!

Mariia I.
Administrator in Ukraine

getting organized with purchasing process

Thanks to Precoro, Revenue Grid could speed up approvals and be sure not to go beyond the budget. QuickBooks integration was a key factor for choosing Precoro. We bought Concierge Setup and the Precoro team transferred all data and set up settings by themselves. The onboarding process was fast. Each user efficiently uses software at work. I like that the company can set up budgets for pretty much everything: projects, categories, locations. Besides this, a great function we noticed is limiting what each user can see and which modules use in the system. I rate Precoro 5 stars because they always listen to our needs, and even if something goes wrong - they help us solve this. I have to compliment [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She knows the service very well and answers right away. Each PR has its own number created automatically and can be customized. I like simple UI, very easy to use Precoro!

I really like everything about the software.

vor 6 Monaten

Mariia, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We're happy to hear about specifying the best aspects in the system and satisfied communication with the Customer Support Team.

Yana T.
General Buyer in Ukraine

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

Kommentare: We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection.
Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro.
The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Hannah K.
HR & Administration Manager in Österreich

A fan of precoro

Kommentare: Overall, it saves a lot of time, can be used on all levels and we love it.

I love having an overview of all open invoices. In addition, I am responsible for the procurement of many things, this is completely up to the teams and no longer has to go over my desk. In general, we could completely say goodbye to our Excel lists and have a daily overview. This is especially valuable for us as a growing company.

I didn't find the permissions for each person when setting up so easy to navigate. Here one could remedy with detailed explanations in a small info field.

vor 6 Monaten

Hannah, thank you very much! We're happy to hear about saving your time and overall satisfaction using our system.