Über Marketing 360

Führende Marketingplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen! KOSTENLOSE Marketing-Demo

Erfahre mehr über Marketing 360

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Bewertungen zu Marketing 360

Marketing 360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.096 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Marketing 360 bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.096)

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Kommentare: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

letzte Woche

Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marketing 360. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Marketing 360 has been positive and has provided you with valuable knowledge and support for your new business. Your kind words about our onboarding procedure and the competence of our team mean a lot to us. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 and for this thoughtful review.

Randy
Entertainer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Kommentare: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Milla
Management in Österreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Matrix360

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied customer, Thank you.
Time saving and less effort.

- It offers a comprehensive suite of marketing tools in one platform, which can simplify marketing efforts for small businesses. - The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those with limited technical knowledge. - The analytics and reporting features are robust, providing valuable insights into website traffic, email campaign performance, and other key metrics. - The customer support team is responsive and helpful, offering guidance and assistance when needed. - The pricing is transparent and competitive, making it accessible for small businesses with limited budgets.

It's an all-in-one marketing platform that can help you streamline your marketing efforts and save time.

letzte Woche

Milla, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to simplify your marketing efforts and provide valuable insights through our analytics and reporting features. Our customer support team works hard to provide responsive and helpful assistance, so we are glad to know that you have received guidance when needed. Thank you for choosing our platform for your marketing needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your business.

Tom
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 true review

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Marketing journey

Kommentare: It was one of the best experiences I've ever had

It is a great internet marketing strategy .It meets the needs and preferences of customers and promotes brand recognition and recognition

It is irregular for users .It should be further developed

vor 3 Wochen

Hanane, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that the internet marketing strategy has met your needs and preferences, and has helped promote brand recognition and awareness. We strive to continuously improve and provide excellent services to our customers. Thank you for choosing us.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Christopher Kokelea

Kommentare: Good

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Alberto
Administrative Supervisor in Spanien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 is my go-to for all my digital marketing needs! It's user-friendly and packed with features.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the seamless integration of all marketing tools in one platform. The reporting and analytics are also top-notch.

I wish the pricing plans were more affordable for small businesses. Also, the learning curve can be steep for beginners.

vor 3 Wochen

Alberto, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you find the platform to be user-friendly and are enjoying all the features. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Samba
Human resources in Deutschland
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Human resources

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's doesn't have every easy thing and i like working with people who knows what they want

Infact the lies are too much they'll tell you, you will be paid very

Raju
Ops manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 for business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and useful tool to reach targeted people

Sometimes it keeps refreshing but overall its great

letzte Woche

Raju, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our tool has been easy for you to use and has helped you reach your targeted audience. We strive to provide our customers with a useful and efficient platform, and it is always rewarding to receive positive feedback.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

Kommentare: They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The platform is great. but the people are better

Kommentare: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Tyler
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Don't Trust Them

Kommentare: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Brian
Director in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very robust platform

Kommentare: In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Antwort von Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Laura
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Kommentare: Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software Great people

Kommentare: Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Brad
CEO in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Kommentare: Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Danielle

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Antwort von Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Brandon
Creative Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Kommentare: Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably. I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand. MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah
Communications Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

Kommentare: This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Kayce
Kayce
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

A Frustrating Journey with Marketing360: Promises Unfulfilled

Kommentare: I approached Marketing360 with high hopes and optimism, believing they would be the perfect solution to boost my business's online presence and increase customer engagement. Unfortunately, my experience with them has been nothing short of disappointing and frustrating. Four months into our partnership, I am left questioning the value of their services and the effectiveness of their promises.All I ever hear from Marketing360 is the same repetitive mantra: "Marketing takes time." They continuously try to reassure me that results will eventually come, but four months into our partnership - without ONE customer from their efforts, I can't help but feel like they aren't doing anything substantial to justify their claims. It's incredibly disheartening to invest my resources into a service that seems to offer no tangible progress or evidence of their efforts. Their excuses and empty promises of eventual success only serve to further erode my trust in their abilities. I expected a proactive and efficient team that would deliver on their commitments, not one that constantly makes me feel like I'm throwing my money into a void.

The website creation was a great start; however, I ended up doing most of the work with it once I figured out the program.

Everything other than the website development (the website shell - I did the rest), this has been a complete waste of money. So very disappointed.

Brian
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome experience!!

Kommentare: We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

It isn't free.

Jake
Manager/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Partner

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

I wish we would have found them earlier

JOE
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Right decision

Kommentare: Great experience so far

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!

Heather
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lot of money for little results.

There is not much to what we used it for.

This company supposedly does SEO optimization and such and website design. They did make a decent video and information only website for us, but we were paying way too much a month for something we could have been doing ourselves with a little bit of research and a lot less money.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Heather. It sounds like you aren't utilizing the software to its full potential. Definitely want to make sure you're getting as much value as possible! We're having a hard time finding your account based on the information provided, but please reach out to us directly so we can explore the possibility of our Onboarding team or Support team providing additional resources to ensure you are benefiting from all apps within the platform.