Über Marketing 360

Führende Marketingplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen! KOSTENLOSE Marketing-Demo

Erfahre mehr über Marketing 360

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Bewertungen zu Marketing 360

Marketing 360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Marketing 360 bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.109)

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Kommentare: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

vor 4 Monaten

Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marketing 360. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Marketing 360 has been positive and has provided you with valuable knowledge and support for your new business. Your kind words about our onboarding procedure and the competence of our team mean a lot to us. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 and for this thoughtful review.

Randy
Entertainer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Kommentare: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Rechtsberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Suggestions

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Well i would personal say the platform itself is amazing

Its a realiable marketing agent, and i person values the feedback

Marketing strategies between different countries all around the world

Melissa
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst company you could use for marketing

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible. Charged me $3,500.00 for the first two months and provided nothing. Then when they finally got my google ads running they would not provide me a statement.

Nothing, They do not deliver anything they promise.

Everything. They are liars...They take your money and don't provide the advertising.,

Milla
Management in Österreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Matrix360

Kommentare: Very satisfied customer, Thank you.
Time saving and less effort.

- It offers a comprehensive suite of marketing tools in one platform, which can simplify marketing efforts for small businesses. - The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those with limited technical knowledge. - The analytics and reporting features are robust, providing valuable insights into website traffic, email campaign performance, and other key metrics. - The customer support team is responsive and helpful, offering guidance and assistance when needed. - The pricing is transparent and competitive, making it accessible for small businesses with limited budgets.

It's an all-in-one marketing platform that can help you streamline your marketing efforts and save time.

vor 4 Monaten

Milla, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to simplify your marketing efforts and provide valuable insights through our analytics and reporting features. Our customer support team works hard to provide responsive and helpful assistance, so we are glad to know that you have received guidance when needed. Thank you for choosing our platform for your marketing needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your business.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Christopher Kokelea

Kommentare: Good

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

SAROJBEN
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Marketing 360

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

What I like most is that the software is simple to use. It has built in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools.

What I like least is the social media tools. It is more user friendly to go to different social media accounts instead.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Maximizing the Potential of My Business

Kommentare: This tool has transformed the way I run my business, allowing me to centralize and automate many of the previously time-consuming processes.

What I liked most about this platform is its customization capacity and the ease of use, integrating all the marketing and management tools in one place has greatly simplified the daily operation of my business.

One of the aspects that I liked least about the platform is that, despite being quite complete, it can be a little overwhelming at first, especially for those who are not used to integrated management systems.

JOANNE
accounts in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 review

Easy to use and made me aware of other things we could be doing.

Not a fault with Marketing 360 but did cross over with other tools we are obliged to use so not worth the cost.

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The platform is great. but the people are better

Kommentare: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Kenny
Kenny
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Save Your Time, Money, Sleep, and Cost for Anxiety Medications You Will Need while working with them

Kommentare: My overall experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I felt that there was a distinct lack of transparency regarding costs, especially for content creation services. The quality of service, particularly the content produced, left much to be desired. What's more, the advertising strategy was ineffective, and I managed to achieve better results independently. Customer service was lacking, and my requests seeming to be neither respected nor adhered to. Unjustified charges were another major issue, and the refusal to refund my unused budget upon contract termination added to my dissatisfaction. I felt that the value I received for the money I invested was extremely poor.

The one aspect I did appreciate about my experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was their initial work on creating my website. Despite some communication delays on my part, the final product was visually appealing, and I was genuinely pleased with how it turned out. This, however, was the only part of their service that met my expectations.

Lack of Transparency: I was genuinely frustrated with the unclear communication about the costs of services, especially regarding content creation charges. I couldn't believe how much was being charged for short blog posts, especially given their subpar quality.Quality of Service: I was unhappy with the level of service I received. The quality of the content produced by the company was disappointing, and the advertising strategy proved to be ineffective. I was even able to achieve better results on my own.Customer Service and Communication: I felt blamed for the slow pace of communication and believed that my requests were neither respected nor adhered to. My account manager, despite their role, wasn't able to deliver tangible results.Refunds and Billing Practices: I was infuriated with what I saw as unjustified charges, especially related to content creation and the unused advertising budget. The company's refusal to refund the unused budget upon contract termination added insult to injury.Website Shutdown: To top it all off, they shut down my website as soon as our contract was terminated.

Theresa
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this company

Kommentare: Always an excuse that someone else on the team has that responsibility. I hired them because I thought that a marketing agency would be able to get a website done faster than I could design, and I was happy to pay someone to do the SEO optimization. OUR APPOINTMENTS decreased by approx 60% from the day we started their services. It took 3 months to get an active website.,advertising is still not happening. I have given them the opportunity to try to correct these issues.

I can list no pros. The marketing pitch was great because it was convenient to have data analytics all in one place and I was happy to pay someone else to do these things so I could use my time elsewhere. This did not happen.

I do not recommend this company. I hired them do to a website and social media marketing. It took three months to get an active website and there was no advertising for 3 months. We missed major holidays and an event and are now about to miss the advertising opportunity for another event we have scheduled because the ads are not active yet. The ads they put out are also simply copies of pictures on the website - or just the info is given by us. I have tried to work with them on these issues but they are not being resolved. Paying for an analytics dashboard that was not linked to google or the facebook ads for several months.

Steve
El Jefe in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The fire breathing dragon

Kommentare: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Antwort von Madwire

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Jacob
Director of Marketing in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit of a hostage situation

Kommentare: The employees are great, but the culture of keeping the client on the hook and making it difficult to leave speaks volumes. No optimization is really done, even though you pay 50% of your ad dollar to them. Not sure, what I’m really paying for other than setup, and the platform. The customer does not come first, and it feels a bit churn and burn compared to when we started. I guess good things can’t last forever

The platform gathers your data in one place.

Setting up the platform is a hassle unless you get help. Don’t let Madwire setup the platform first as transitioning away is not easy, even if you wanted to pay for them to do it. They want to keep you on at 50% ad optimization fee at all costs.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Jacob. We employ several dozen individuals full time here in Colorado to do nothing but manage and optimize our clients' ad campaigns. We are grateful for the talent, passion and dedication that this group of specialists pour into our clients' businesses. You mentioned set up of the platform is a hassle. Thanks for that feedback. Our Onboarding Team, which is a relatively new department within the last year and a half, does nothing but help clients get set up on the platform. Since investing in that team, we've seen a significant uptick in client satisfaction with regard to the platform, as well as clients' setup experience. Feel free to reach out to our management team directly with any specifics or for support.

D J
Marketing/Merchandising Manager in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Kommentare: We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

PETRA
Doctor of Naturopathy in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bad Business a SCAM

Kommentare: AWFUL

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Jhara
Marketing Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

Kommentare: The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

regan
regan
manager in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Comprehensive Review of Marketing 360

Kommentare: Our experience with Marketing 360 has been largely positive. The software has helped us solve various business problems, such as streamlining our marketing campaigns, tracking customer interactions, and analyzing campaign performance. As a result, we've realized numerous benefits, including increased efficiency, improved targeting, and better ROI.

One of the things I liked most about Marketing 360 is its wide range of features. The software offers a robust set of tools that are impactful for our business. Additionally, the product is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for our team to navigate and utilize its functionalities. Integration with our existing business processes was smooth and hassle-free, saving us valuable time and effort.

While Marketing 360 has many strengths, there are a few areas that could be improved. We feel that certain features could benefit from further development or customization options. Additionally, there were a few aspects of the product that posed some difficulty during the initial stages of implementation. However, the support team was responsive and helped us overcome these challenges.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT HIRE THIS "COMPANY"

Kommentare: If you're considering "hiring" Marketing 360, don't! You need to run. I put quotes around "hiring" because this is not a marketing company, this is a SaaS company. They simply want you to spend money with them so that they can charge you for their CRM, and website software every month. You'd be much better off paying for a software that is built specifically for your industry rather than a general one like theirs. They market themselves as being incredible providers of SEO content, websites, and PPC campaign experts. I have been with this company for 6 months now. I've spent over $8,000 with them and I have received maybe 3 bad leads, and some poor excuse for content. They sometimes don't even respond to my emails. They will wait days to weeks just to get me on the phone for a response. Guess they don’t want things in writing? Do not let the initial sales call fool you, it's all empty promises.They’ll try to tell you that they’re doing the right thing by creating a website for you for free. My website was under construction for THREE MONTHS. Not a long time if the website was good, but it was a LOUSY excuse for a website. It got to the point where I didn’t even want them to make it anymore because we were wasting valuable time. Nothing on the website proves that it will convert sales, they only want to create you a new website so they can tie you in to it, because once you stop paying them the website doesn't exist anymore. I strongly feel they are not out to help, they

Nothing, I can't say that a single thing about my experience has been pleasant. At the most, my account rep is a nice guy, but still doesn't necessarily make him good at his job. Absolutely everything, poor customer service, lack of communication, limited on-boarding support. I literally do not know where they are getting these good reviews from, because none of them have proven to be true in my case.

Absolutely everything. Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software. You are much better off getting something industry specific.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Jonathan. Thank you for providing your perspective. We hate to hear that any client isn't 100% satisfied with both our team and technology. We can see that you have since spoken with our team, which we appreciate.

Larry
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good company!

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Kayce
Kayce
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

A Frustrating Journey with Marketing360: Promises Unfulfilled

Kommentare: I approached Marketing360 with high hopes and optimism, believing they would be the perfect solution to boost my business's online presence and increase customer engagement. Unfortunately, my experience with them has been nothing short of disappointing and frustrating. Four months into our partnership, I am left questioning the value of their services and the effectiveness of their promises.All I ever hear from Marketing360 is the same repetitive mantra: "Marketing takes time." They continuously try to reassure me that results will eventually come, but four months into our partnership - without ONE customer from their efforts, I can't help but feel like they aren't doing anything substantial to justify their claims. It's incredibly disheartening to invest my resources into a service that seems to offer no tangible progress or evidence of their efforts. Their excuses and empty promises of eventual success only serve to further erode my trust in their abilities. I expected a proactive and efficient team that would deliver on their commitments, not one that constantly makes me feel like I'm throwing my money into a void.

The website creation was a great start; however, I ended up doing most of the work with it once I figured out the program.

Everything other than the website development (the website shell - I did the rest), this has been a complete waste of money. So very disappointed.

Stephen
Owner and physician in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Total commitment to customer service

Kommentare: Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

Antwort von Madwire

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

Heather
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and customer service!

Kommentare: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Kommentare: Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner.. It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive.. The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency.. It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app