SMART Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.8/5

Über SMART

Schulverwaltung; SAP-Verfolgung; Stempeluhren; Studentenportal; Bestätigungsberichte, Bundes- und Staatsbehörden-Compliance-Berichte mit einem Klick.

Erfahre mehr über SMART

Pam C.
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Kommentare: Jordan always goes above and beyond to provide the utmost customer service! He also helps customize reports! The training youtube videos are very helpful.

Vorteile: time clock and lots of reports, easy to use

Nachteile: I wish you could upload student picture ID's

von School Management & Record Tracking an 7.7.2016

Awesome, thank you so much Pam for the great review. We will make sure to sit with Jordan and give him is accolades.

Great idea about the student pictures! Our next version SMARTFlex has this feature built in so soon enough you will be able to see your students' bright and shining faces!

Thanks again,

SMART

• Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Emily R.

"Amazing Company!!!"

Kommentare: I love Smart and would absolutely recommend it to everyone! It is so user friendly and you can always talk to someone if you need any help.

Vorteile: User friendly and always someone available to help or lead in the right direction.

von School Management & Record Tracking an 28.7.2016

Yeaaaaah Emily!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Gloria H.
SCHOOL MANAGER

"Amazing customer services!!"

Kommentare: Every time we call smart system for help or guidance in how to use the program we receive the best customer service, their patience, professionalism and ethical work is fantastic!

Vorteile: everything

Whooooooohoooooo! Thanks Gloria!!!

Marge S.
Financial Services Director
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2016

"As Financial Services Director, I tract all FSA, SAPS and Ledgers with SMART. Love the Text and E/M"

Kommentare: I love being able to Text and E/M through SMART. I would like to be able to access and tract these for ED notices. Love the Eval Report created to comply with ED's SAP ruling.
Love SMART listens to what we need and creates reports and systems to fit our needs.
The Tech Support Team is Fantastic. They always take the time to answer our questions and fully understand our needs. Also the fact they e/m us reports that assist in completing IPED, GE, 1098T's and NACCAS reports. SMART Manual is great and training segments fantastic that we can view and review at our convenience. SMART systems make my life easier. Thanks
Marge Stimson, Academy of Hair Design - Springfield, MO Ron King Academy - Austin, TX

Maryann B.
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2016

"WE Love SMART!"

Kommentare: Our training specialist is amazing. She is cheerful and easy to follow. Being new to the system she has gone above and beyond our expectations by providing excellent customer service. She has given us many tools and shared best practices that have propelled our growth.

Vorteile: Love the reporting! Customer care is above and beyond. Always available.

Nachteile: They may be working on this, I would like leads from our website to go directly into SMART.

von School Management & Record Tracking an 28.7.2016

Maryann, thank for your review. We will make sure to give Karla her kudos!

We are in fact working on a universal feature that allows customer websites to push leads into the SMART solution. We will make sure to announce when this tool is completed.

Thanks again and rest assured we will continue to work hard to further impress you and your team!

• Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Lupita M.
Financial Aid Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Financial Aid Manager "

Kommentare: I really like this using smart system is very easy to use . It makes me do my job faster and with less complications. Costumer service is great always willing to help you.

Vorteile: It allows me to keep documents on the students profiles, I can do the R2T4, the reports that Smart provides are great.

Nachteile: I don't like that when I drop a student I have to fix their attendance.

von School Management & Record Tracking an 28.7.2016

Awesome, thanks for the kind words Lupita! SMART will continue to work hard and look for new ways to improve.

Shannon T.
student service coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"WOWZA!!!!!"

Kommentare: I am so excited that SMART has created this software for our students!!!! EASY to use, provides TONS of information and gives the student access to their hours, grades, and schedule on a daily basis!!

Vorteile: easy to use, provides hours, school schedule and grades at a glance! students can take more responsibility for their hours! HELPFUL tech support on the occasion it is needed!!!

Nachteile: wish this would have been available years ago :)

von School Management & Record Tracking an 28.7.2016

Shannon, thank you for taking time out of your day to post your review. WOWZA, is right! We appreciate you as a client and will continue to work hard to impress.

Michelle D.
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2016

"Its like having a perfectly trained, organized employee!!!!"

Kommentare: The SMART system organizes every single ounce of our student information, in one spot. With a click of a mouse you can access data that you didn't even image, and its in front of you!
Reports and summaries for everything under the sun!
For title IV data submission and reports you can't beat the simplicity and organization that this system allows for you.
But the best part of all...in the event that you DO need assistance, help is an instant away. I have NEVER waited for response longer than 20 minutes. And usually its a phone call!!! Imagine that? A live person!!!!! One stop shopping for student data organization, time clock and managing title IV requirements and all necessary reports to federal agencies. Your entire school is at your fingertips in a second ...I wouldn't ever go without this system and this company!

Jessica C.
Financial Aid Officer
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2016

"Amazing system and always excellent customer service"

Kommentare: I have 10 yrs of experience in Financial Aid and previous schools I've worked for housed their FA data on Quickbooks, EdExpress and the rest on Excel sheets. To gather data for DOE reports was a time consuming task and at times quite frustrating. My experience with the SMART system is heaven sent and my first couple of months using it I was amazing how "smart" the system actually is. Everything is so simple to understand and even the Help Guide gives you understandable instructions. I can't thank enough to their support staff, Jordan and Joe and to Karla for her webinars. They all have been so helpful and a delight to speak with. I actually look forward to DOE reports now, a simple click and my reports are generated. Thank you everyone at SMART!

Cheryl S.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2016

"Awesome product"

Kommentare: We used a competitor product for years, and there were shortcomings with it. We had a demo of SMART and fell in love. I have everything about all the students at 2 schools at my fingertips at all times. It works on my phone, too. I can send a message to students at 6am if we have a weather related closure. I can instantly know if a student is in SAP, when their last date attended was, and make comments. As someone who works with Financial Aid, it's wonderful to have the R2T4 calculated for me, to have the SAP's scheduled and ready to run, and the Award Letters & anticipated disbursements at the push of a button. I can not speak highly enough of this system.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Tami D.
School owner
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2016

"This program is so much more than a program, we feel like we are treated like family."

Kommentare: Our school began to use Smart to help us keep in compliance with changing rules and regulations. The team at Smart keep up with the changes and are always up-dating the program to have the reports needed as changes happen to keep our files up to date on our students.. This program is so easy to use and had great training to get us started. From Time sheets to Progress reports, it even helps us track the Ledger balances on our students and so much more. Our State inspector commented that our files are the best in our county since we started with Smart. Now that we are working with Dept. of Ed. funds this program has continued to meet all of our needs.

J. r. R.
Financial Aid Director

"Very helpful program"

Kommentare: Overall the product is very helpful with all the reports and recording keeping that has to be completed. I still see a few places where it could be enhanced to provide better reporting of information. Sometimes it seems a little difficult to get some reports, but the information is there and its just a matter of finding the exact report required.
The technical support is often the best way to determine how to get the reports needed. They are always friendly and helpful. If they cant figure out the problem they will work on in until they can remedy the situation.

Bonnie M.
Registrar
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2016

"Good prospect management, great support staff and helpful training sessions"

Kommentare: Smart allows me to easily track prospective students. I love being able to import the ISIRs directly into their profiles. The follow up feature and the ability to message prospects 24/7 has been very helpful as well. Whenever I have a question, the support staff has responded almost immediately to resolve the issue. I also enjoy the regular training sessions and appreciate the fact that they are available on YouTube in case I miss something or need a quick review.

Alexis A.
Financial aid advisor
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2016

"Great customer service, easy to use"

Kommentare: Somethings can be challenging but Jordan Remington is always there to help me. Most features are easy to use and when I need help Jordan always gets back to me and gets me through anything!