Über JoomSport

Cloudbasiertes Sportligamanagement, das bei der Erstellung von WordPress- oder Joomla-basierten Websites zur Verfolgung von Turnieren und Ergebnissen der Liga hilft.

Erfahre mehr über JoomSport

Richard B.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2017

"A Quality Product, Easy to Use and Great Value"

Kommentare: It is a key part of our plans for increasing awareness of the sport over the next 3-5 years through development of a community website covering tournaments around the world and has been a major factor in increased website activity during 2017.

Vorteile: It is a product with multiple features that works very smoothly 'out of the box', is easy to set up and use with clear, well structured, flexible layouts and provides a quality user experience for visitors as well as our members who run their leagues/cups/tournaments using the Front End Managament option. The excellent documentation, feedback/ideas section and support allowed us to tailor the product to suit our specific requirements for the sport in a way that facilitates the inclusion of new features as part of future development. It has considerably reduced the administration time for team/season administrators and with updates available from any device before, during and after matches, there is faster access to league and cup information for everyone. It can handle any number of tournaments, how many is up to you. The annual cost is only 50 cents per day with large discounts from year two onwards and a 15 day money back guarantee, providing great value. Overall it is an essential part of any website that requires a Sports Management Package and has a team that is focused on providing the best solutions for their customers. We only work with suppliers that we consider to be totally reliable with high quality products, a similar level of support and value for money; JoomSport/BearDev easily meets all those conditions.

Nachteile: There is not a lot to say here as the product works very well and although there are always new features that i would like to see every day (a bit like a child wanting more sweets), I know they will appear in time as part of a professional development process.

von BearDev an 1.12.2017

Thank you Richard! Hope we will be able to build a great Lawn Bowls project with you!

• Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Webmaster
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Great extension, works well for eSports!"

Kommentare: I'm using this extension for years. I first used it for tournaments on a little eSports website, then used it also to follow some professionnal league (On League of Legends). I'm also using the prediction plugin. Joomsports may look expensive, but it's worth its price. It has a ton of features to manage your own tournaments (Group stage, playoffs, etc...), and you can choose to let people fill their own results, or fill yourself the result, depending on what you do prefer. That flexibility is also on the admin part. If you want to have a lot of details about teams and players, like, nationality, career, ruling, etc... You can. Don't want to fill all those fields because you don't have enough time, or just want to keep it simple and just show the team results? You also can. The prediction plugin is also a very cool one. Not as easy to use as the base component, but the spirit is here, and you can easily manage some bets on your website, as the predictions results are updated each time you fill the result of a match, and as it blocks any change once the match is started (If you properly filled the date/hour, of course). There is still room for improvements, of course, but it's definitely a great extension to have if you manage a sport/esport website, and want to do it easily :)

Vorteile: - Match of the day feature, showing you which results you'll have to fill.
- Possibility to manage a lot of data if you want to, or to keep it simple (Using only teams, without being obligated to fill the players part.
- Ability to let users on front end filling their results, making a tournament a lot easier to manage.
- Prediction plugin, letting people betting on their team, or on a ligue.

Nachteile: - Lot of features have a downside, as it takes time to fully understand what you can/can't do with this extension.
- Some quick ergonomical problems, like, if you name a matchday "Week 1" for 2 different leagues, it does means that on menu administration, you'll have several "Week 1" on the listing, bringing some confusion. Those are not big problems (Here it's easy to find which one is the good one as the listing works with the creation date), but still a room of improvements.
- Some translations are sometimes not appropriated.

von BearDev an 29.3.2019

Thank you!

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Gavin R.
Creator
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"Customer Support Amazing But Not Compatible With Woocommerce :("

Vorteile: I like the fact you can add predictions using this software as its very popular and fun with for the users, the customer support is also amazing.

Nachteile: Joomsport has a long way to go to before I would recommend to others, so much basic stuff that should work that doesen't, it seems any fixes are always asked as custom work. * Not Compatable With Woocommerce
* Not Compatable With Ultimate Member
* Lots Don't Work With Individual Sport
* Lots Bugs That Still Need To Be Fixed
I am hoping that a software with potential will eventually work along huge software like Woocommerce.

von BearDev an 21.3.2018

Thank you for your review Gavin!

Indeed in some cases we find it quite hard to work on just any new new idea that customer offers to public version. We maintain significant number of customers who use it for different sports and are trying to be extremely accurate adding new features into public. We don't want our solution to become complicated and overloaded with features that are required by one or two clients.

Apologies if we couldn't deliver something that was expected by you within a single license payment.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Henok H.
General manager
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"Joomsport an awesome plugin"

Kommentare: I have been using Joomsport since 2015 and have been the main power of my site. I have also used a custom development from Joomsport with a very fair price and excellent support.

Vorteile: It's easy and powerful,
Every component on this software is interlinked which have satisfied my visitors a lot,
The support is amazingly awesome,

Nachteile: The Wordpress admin user interface to manage match days is less user friendly than what I used to know on Joomla.

von BearDev an 21.12.2018

Thank you, Henok!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Jeremy W.
Network Administrator (25N)
Militär
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2018

"Fantastic template and extension style. Add-on is great. All the features we needed for our league. "

Kommentare: Organization of an antiquated way of tracking our league, teams, and players. We now have a platform that can sustain us for years to come and set us apart from other leagues. Marketing ourselves is even better with our new style and design made possible by this company (BearDev; Joomsport Pro).

Vorteile: Out of the box it had everything we needed and more! Still discovering great features of the template. I especially like the depth of configuration with player statistics we can add.

Nachteile: The only thing I could conceivably complain about would be the match-generator add-on. I found a bug but BearDev responded quickly when it was brought to their attention and they are diligently working on the fix.

von BearDev an 2.2.2018

Thank you, Jeremy!

• Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Anita F.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"JoomSport is perfect for larger tournaments"

Kommentare: I had to find a software to create a tournament with 5 leagues and 178 teams and at the same time it should be easy to use for my client. It should be easy to create matchdays and also easy to insert results after each match. I can transfer the website to my client well knowing that they can easily manage the tournament themselves.

Vorteile: It is easy to install and you are quick to set up a tournament with players, clubs and staff.
Make a tournament with leagues, seasons and match days in no time. You can even create Extra fields that you can be assigned to player, Team, matches and more.

Nachteile: That I could not show the 5 first matches from a single group. But it should be resolved in the next update.

von BearDev an 1.4.2019

Thank you, Anita!

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Thomas K.
Web Development
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Best soccer Wordpress plugin"

Kommentare: It helps me to replace all team stuff like scores table of football tournaments, logos of tournaments teams

Vorteile: Every time I use it show me and in public view how much useful is it for show all the football details I replace at back editor into front view. Also one time I asked for helping, support teams working out without my request like I paid it. Very good support, congrats! I suggest it to everyone who wants a Wordpress plug-in with so professional appearance so back but front too.

Nachteile: I liked and still like everything. The simple design and that works perfectly in every browsers I used it for.

von BearDev an 25.11.2019

Thank you, Thomas!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Roberto L.
Service Chain Operational Manager (SC-OPM)
Computerspiele, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"Best Joomla solution! It's a must have"

Kommentare: Since 2015 we are using Joosmports in our website what has simplified the event (leagues/tournaments) managment.

Vorteile: It fulfills with what we expected. Flexible, adaptable and easy to use.

Nachteile: Visually it can be improved. Missing a nice Template for Joomla.

von BearDev an 5.9.2018

Thank you, Roberto!

Adrian V.
Technical Design Lead
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Great software, essential for running league fixtures and tables"

Kommentare: The software has greatly reduced the time required between seasons to update the web site in preparation for the new season and has also simplified the processes surrounding regular update tasks during the season

Vorteile: Easy to use, much of the required functionality to update results and league tables removed the need for weeks of development of bespoke software to undertake the tasks of league management. Also allowed weekly admin tasks to be distributed amongst administrators

Nachteile: Upgrade process, it's not as seamless as some of the other Joomla software extensions I have used.
The process of installing updated versions in test systems is not straight forwards either due to the linkage with the domain

von BearDev an 6.9.2018

Hi Adrian,
Thank you for your feedback!

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Danny M.
Gestionnaire produit digital
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Joomsport is the best out there for Jooma"

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the product. I am very much looking forward to it's evolution as well.

Vorteile: It's capability to manage any level of a sport organization from a single team to leagues, associations and more.

Nachteile: Still feels like it could use some work and faster upgrades (even though it's really powerful as is)

von BearDev an 11.9.2018

Hey Danny,
Thank you VERY much for the review! Glad to hear all that from you!

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Nikolay C.
SEO
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Best solution for managing local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey"

Kommentare: I have used JoomSport software for more than 3 years. Initially I purchased it for managing my team website. I have to mention that before I had had all information in Excel. In couple months of using JoomSport I realized that it’s perfect solution for managing stats of the whole Championship. At that moment our championship had outdated website with more than 5 years data and stats, but it was updated manually and not timely. So I decided to provide keen and tough competition to that website. Thanks to JoomSport we put information in a fast and effective way so in a year the majority of users preferred our website. As a result couple years later that website was closed as it hadn’t met the competition.

The most significant fact is that: made this way with JoomSport we have launched our championships. And now we are managing stats for all local leagues: Basketball, Soccer, Hockey ,Russian hockey/Ball hockey. As a result currently we are the official information resource representative of our district.

Vorteile: 1. Fast and efficient HelpDesk
2. User-friendly interfaces to put data: Players, Teams, Matches.
3. Regular updates and new features delivery
4. Hospitability and willingness of JoomSport team to improve functionality on customer demand.

Nachteile: Fortunately I haven't met any disadvantage yet

von BearDev an 16.1.2019

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Gijs L.
Web Developer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Invaluable software for league sites"

Kommentare: I use this software for at least five years and it has been a invaluable addition to my website about Belgian Tabletennis. Although the developer code could be enhanced a lot IMO, the software does what it is supposed to do. The one recent issue I had was resolved quite immediately by the helpdesk. The only thing I do miss is a tournament with returns (like final rounds in European Champions League of soccer).

Vorteile: The ease of use adding results to the website over different leagues via the "Today Matches"

Nachteile: No tournament with returns.

von BearDev an 7.12.2016

Hi Gijs,
Thank you for your review! We've been lucky to have you as our customer!

It is true that our knockout tournament requires some improvements to become more flexible (for example, set of matches for two competitors and additional stages for knocked out players) That is something we are planning to do in next releases.

We'd like to notice that our product is also available on WordPress and Concrete5. We might also consider creating SAAS in future.

Many thanks again,
the BearDev development team.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Tony D.
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2017

"Easy to use, excellent support from the developers and a great end result that compliments your site"

Kommentare: This software has greatly reduced the turnover of in between season time that we once had to go through. Its also simplified a lot of day to day tasks we go through with the software. Its also improved the look of our site with the modules we can use with the software.

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to get up and running and can be as simple or as complex as you make it.
2. Support from the developers is superb. I've had simple problems fixed and also enhanced features on my site thanks to their help.
3. Aesthetically the best league software on the market for me.
4. While Aesthetics are one thing, for my needs, this software needed to be able to handle multiple leagues running at the same time, with a large player database. Its delivered that and also greatly reduced the amount of man hours we needed to commit to each season for setup purposes.

Nachteile: 1. Cost. It looks a big outlay initially, but when you have this type of software and support, you are getting your moneys worth. So, for some, it would be a con, but for me, we've made the right choice and are most definitely getting value for money.
2. Upgrade method. While this is something that will improve over time as they have shown already in the time I've used this software, its not the most intuitive upgrade path when they release new versions. Its not complicated, just a bit archaic in execution. I have no doubt they'll implement a more seamless upgrade method in future with the regular improvements they make.

von BearDev an 19.6.2017

Thank you Tony for the great review!

• Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Chas R.
League secretaryHuwsGray Alliance League
Sport, Selbstständig

"Joomsport user"

Kommentare: I have been using Joomsport since 2009/10 and it improves season upon season Any issue I have had has been quickly sorted out Good sportssoftware in acompetitive field

Vorteile: Easy to up re-sults Good customer support - always listed and respond Also good at developing request

Nachteile: I do not have a least like, although some of the features are note easy to understand Fixtures in back end do not automatically showin date order when they are amended If fixtures are uploaded for the whole season and then amended at a later date (ie new date) they can be difficult to find when you want to imput date

von BearDev an 5.9.2018

Hi Chas,

Thank you VERY much for taking a minute to publish that review!

We are honestly glad we have you as a customer. If we have a chance to cooperate with your league during the future seasons it will be really the big honor and achievement for us!

Dmitry.

Oguz A.
Buyer
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2017

"Joomsport is one of my essential in most of my online web site projects, it's a solid product."

Kommentare: Everything that i need and beyond and still making progress in order to keep up to modern date era needs.

Vorteile: It's pretty solid whatever functionality they offer you certainly know that it'll work seamlessly w/o any problem. It does whatever it says on point and the developpers always behind the project and help you out in need of anything. If you're to run a sports league website, a competition website or e-sports website joomsport is a great quality product that i love using it and helping they improve on stuff to become even better and functional.

Nachteile: It has still a lot of progress to be made, i don't have anything that i like least but it still needs a lot of improvement and developpers are certainly trying to accomplish all.

von BearDev an 20.6.2017

Thank you, Oguz!

• Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Vahan T.
Zeitung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2017

"We started with a small project, and it was so great that we are currently working on a big one. "

Kommentare: This product is fundamental for my website, if I could not find this product and this team, then I would be forced to spend a lot of money to develop this product from ground to top. So when I found this product it was great now I am able to open my news site way faster then I could of imagine without existence of this product.

Vorteile: I loved it from the first look, its the by far the best product I was able to find. There product almost satisfied all my needs and when I asked for additions they did not charge me a lot and I ended up having exactly what I need in short period. It was done in such a professional manner that I immediately started a big project (add on) with them. Even then they provided me with multiply choices and prices from budget version to high end product. The customer service, is great yes it is not 24/7 but the quality covers for it. Also there was some stuff they just did it for me without charging me anything. Amazing product quick updates I am more then satisfied with it.

von BearDev an 5.10.2017

Thank you, Vahan. We will keep doing all things required to push your project to the new level!

• Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Tony K.
Parent
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Good For All In One With Exceptions"

Kommentare: I am providing a nice layout of the entire Conference Standings and scores for youth football because the Conference's website does not do a good enough job. My website is owned by me and I do this for fun and provide our District the experience and layout they deserve. I try to make the standings and score layouts as similar as possible to the NFL and with the aid of knowing how to read the php code, it makes it a little easier to make the changes I need.

Vorteile: I've used an old version from 2016 and really wanted an upgrade. I am a parent and President of a Youth Football Organization (American Football). What I really like is the ease of setting up teams, matches and locations (venues).
The back-end layout is user friendly.

Nachteile: When I used the old version I had modified the .php files to match the output I desired because the package does not integrate the needs of American Football as well as I was hoping it would.
This version will require the same thing to any default.php files because my modified version is not compatible but I expected that since there were so many changes done to the entire package.

von BearDev an 9.5.2019

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Ed M.
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2017

"I have used Joomsport for 5 years to display schedule and results for multiple youth soccer leagues."

Kommentare: It enabled me to focus on creating schedules and not have to worry about how to display and/or permit access to them.

Vorteile: It is easy to display schedules and standings for divisions and assign administrator logins for people who can enter scores. There is absolutely no comparable product available.

Nachteile: It doesn't have a way to model a typical youth tournament that has a Pool-Play/Round-Robin round of games that lead into a Knockout (e.g. Semi-Final then Final) round of games such that the Knockout schedule is initially a skeleton that gets populated automatically based on the rankings generated as scores are entered during the Pool-Play round games being played.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2017
Dmitry Z.
League manager
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2017

"A great version for amateur sports projects with a small budget and less time to start!"

Vorteile: A fairly clear interface. ll necessary functions for the start of the sports project (in our case, the football league for non-professional teams) are include to the professional version. With a Joomsport software we have created a full-fledged sports Internet portal based on a free CMS Joomla.

Nachteile: We started our work with an old version of the Joomsport software. Some functions have been adjusted together with the developers. The new version of Joomsport software have received a more beautiful interface and additional basic functions that were not included in the first release.

von BearDev an 19.12.2017

Thank you Dmitry!

• Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Beckmann J.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"Good solution for Sportsleague"

Vorteile: We have been using Joomsport for a handball website for several years. Joomsport fulfills our requirements for the most part. The operation via the frontend is easy for the users to execute. Also the admins have little problems with the administration in the backend. On the whole, we are satisfied with the product and the support. Thanks to the team for years of further development.

Nachteile: Each update updates the individual changes to the ini files. Here it would be nice if these changes did not have to be manually re-inserted every time.

von BearDev an 8.9.2017

Thank you, Joerg.
Very helpful for us!

• Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Danstan O.
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2018

"Great plugin, nothing like it anywhere else!"

Kommentare: Was able to create a fully functional football website. Something I have for a long time tried to achieve before this lifesaver came by.

Vorteile: Organised, therefore easy to use
Allows you to import matches, teams etc on the fly.
Shortcodes for embedding match data
Gives you control over how you want the matches, tables, teams and players to look in the frontend. Show/Hide Clubs, Add match points, Match Statuses etc
Above all support is always available and ready to help . Thumbs up for support!

Nachteile: Importing was my greatest problem with this plugin. Now that importing is now available and easy to use, I don't see problems, at least not now.

von BearDev an 6.2.2018

Thank you, Danstan!

• Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Frank N.
System-Administrator
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2017

"simply the best sportsleagueplugin ever ! "

Kommentare: save time and can build a great Clubpage

Vorteile: This plugin is very flexible to use, any kind of sportleagues u can manage.
The support and the service is very very excellent !!!
This is simply the best sportleague managing plugin !!!!!

Nachteile: There is not much to say, this software is nearly perfect, sure, some things and ideas like birthday list of teammembers could be included. But this is a community and many user say yes or no to an idea.

von BearDev an 21.6.2017

Thank you, Frank!

• Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Andrea P.
Project Director
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2016

"Producing a sport league big help"

Kommentare: Well it does all what I need to give an image of a PRO LEAGUE for the teenager and their coach playing soccer in our different leagues

Vorteile: I am appreciate how easy it is to set up tournaments and championship..especially with the MATCH GENERATOR PLUG IN

Nachteile: It is not a big fuzz , but it would be cool if at the top menu where it gives you a link for LIST OF PLAYERS, , TEAM STANDINGS, and MATCH SCHEDULE, if their would also be a direct link to PLAYERS STANTINGS...

• Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Rúben C.
Responsible for the page online
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2017

"Very good experience."

Vorteile: Easy to use, and it's been improving a lot since the first time I used it. Very good support. I'm very happy and fascinated.

Nachteile: What I like the least is the fact that the component is not yet 100% adapted for basketball, so in the future I will suggest some changes for this sport.

von BearDev an 22.11.2017

Thank you, Rúben! We will be glad to hear your suggestions for the basketball. You can use our http://feedback.joomsport.com to submit your ideas.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Peter N.
technical Director
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2017

"Anything you need to get your favorite sport organized on your website"

Kommentare: we are now able to organize 3 leagues of flag football and all other teams in austira like our site because it is better then the official league page.

Vorteile: - well documented, easy to use
- everything you need to organize any kind of sport league
- nice addons (p.e.: prediction module)
- awesome support

Nachteile: not much to tell here. for our sport, flag football there could be more flag football specifics, but thats not that easy because of the huge amount of sports you are able to manage.

von BearDev an 20.11.2017

Thank you, Peter! You site is indeed very nice both for design and statistic included.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2017