Über My Music Staff

My Music Staff ist die nutzerfreundliche Web-App für die Verwaltung deiner Musikschule. Mehr unterrichten. Weniger Stress.

Erfahre mehr über My Music Staff

Easy to use and comprehensive. The invoicing is so simple to use and makes it easy to keep up with my finances.

The auto-generated lesson fee feature is a bit confusing for me (showing a balance owed for lessons which haven't occurred) but even more so for the students.

Bewertungen zu My Music Staff

My Music Staff hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 730 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du My Music Staff bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Matthew
Owner / Music Director in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't run my music school without it

It is extremely simple and easy to use. I only use the Students, Family and Calendar portions of it, and it serves well beyond what I need it for. So easy to view schedule and filter and organize it based on location, teacher, student, etc. i LOVE , as do the parents, the 24-hour in advance automatic reminders auto-texted or e-mailed (your choice).

Besides a couple of very minor workflow impedances, it would be nice to integrate the calendar with an existing website, rather than only having the option to do so with the current website.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jackrabbit Music

Warum My Music Staff gewählt wurde: Google Sheets became too cumbersome as our school grow, and I wanted something that the families/students could also access directly

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Music Staff: Jackrabbit just didn't seem to fit as well as MyMusicStaff

Mallory
Executive Director and Teacher in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Music Staff, the Music School Life Saver

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My Music Staff has been the game changer for my music school. I have researched so many systems, and was recommended over a dozen. My Music Staff not only is user friendly and fantastic for music, but also cost effective! I recommend them to everyone!

I LOVE the calendar system, attendance system, student/parent portal, and the simple integration with Stripe for payments that populates from the calendar. It saves so many hours each week!

I wish it was easier to schedule staff meetings in MMS, and I would love it if teachers could have their own connected student account that we could put in Performances and Meetings/Events.

Quelle: GetApp

Looks great on the website, doesn't it?

Kommentare: I was SO excited to find this service. But I've been SO disappointed in them, and can't wait to transfer everything to a new service later this year.

MMS promises to handle all of your music studio needs, from scheduling to billing to communications, and indeed, it has modules for all of those plus repertory records, lending library management, downloadable/playable resources, and even mileage. So if you want software that LOOKS like it does everything, you've found it!

None of these modules seem actually to have been tested by actual music teachers. Scheduling is ridiculously complicated, especially when students want to cancel or reschedule. Billing leads to a minimum of five confused emails from parents each month because of MMS's bizarre policies regarding past-due payments and account balances. Emails cannot be sent to students and parents simultaneously—they're automatically BCC'ed, leading to confusing message threads and miscommunications. Even the lesson notes and blog features are poorly handled—they don't auto-save, so an accidental tab closure can lead to the loss of an entire lesson's worth of notes, and formatting is bizarrely non-standard. (Don't even think about cutting and pasting.)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 17hats

Warum My Music Staff gewählt wurde: Looking for an "all-in-one" solution

Zuvor genutzte Software: FreshBooks und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Music Staff: Liked the user interface better.

Teacher in USA

Worth Every Penny for Music Teachers

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Subscribing to MMS moved helped me to expand my business and move to the next level. I have great respect for the company and much gratitude for the service they provide. They are helping music to flourish in this world!

My Music Staff has made my life as a music teacher a thousand times easier! The site is intuitive to use for my students and for me, the ease of accepting regular online payments has subtracted hours of administrative time, and I love the ability to create a library of online resources for my students. MMS has helped me to feel calm and organized and to focus more on my teaching.

I really do like everything about the site and heartily recommend it. The only difficulty I've ever encountered is when there is an update and something has moved - but in that case, the excellent customer service has always helped me sort things out.

Jason
Guitar Instructor in USA

My Music Staff: A godsend for the unorganized instructor

Kommentare: Insanely good. Best application/ website I have ever used hands down. Six Stars.

Where to start? I think the Number 1 reason I love MMS is because of its features. They have truly thought of everything a teacher would need to track schedule and communicate with their students. Anything I personally wanted to try or change in regards to my lessons that I teach was somehow already available for me to utilize. Its as if music teachers themselves designed it. Next is the ease of use. I have never experienced an online tool so simple and so intuitive. I learned the entire sites basic functions in a matter of days and within a week I was a pro using the advanced settings. Literally anytime I couldn't figure how something worked or anytime I had to troubleshoot any minor issue, I could resolve it within a matter of minutes by simply searching other areas of the site. Since the entire platform so seamlessly integrates one section to another, I.e contact information, billing, calendar events, etc... there is typically more than one way to solve any issue quickly. and if for some reason you cannot solve the issue on your own, MMS has an extensive FAQ list to guide you and incredibly responsive customer service team. I could go on as well about the cheap cost, personal customization options, and a plethora of other things but my main point is that if you own a music business, schedule reoccurring lessons on even a monthly basis you need to use this site period.

Nothing. Truly. I even expected a small learning curve and even that didn't happen as I was able to use this product efficiently from day one.

Renee
Business Owner & Educator in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

My Music Staff is like having a staff!

Kommentare: It's a good studio management tool. My parents don't take advantage of the features that are available to then, but, that's okay. Mine is a small studio.

The schedule is easy to set up and manage. Tracking attendance and sending lesson notes is straightforward and easy. Communicating with families is also easy. Invoicing is straightforward, but doesn't allow me to set up a percentage per student for the ach fees I have to charge for those students whose lessons are paid for under a state education program.

Bank fees for those students who pay online are easy. Other fees, especially those that are percentages of the invoice are not accommodated, subsequently, I literally have to manual create invoices for 85% of my students every month.

Music School Director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable for a multi studio

Kommentare: I used to have 2 software plus Excel spreadsheets. Once I started working with My Music Staff, I moved everything to one place. It is easy to use and intuitive from a computer usage.

The support is amazing, quick and precise.

There is no online booking at the moment. Sometimes, people just want to book 1 lesson online without emails or phone calls. They don't have an App. You have to open a window in your phone, which makes it harder to read.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Omnify und Jackrabbit Music

Warum My Music Staff gewählt wurde: I made the switch because they weren't meant to be used for music schools but for hairdressers and restaurants (book once). My Music Staff is made for schools and recurring bookings.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Music Staff: Price and support. My Music Staff replied to my email the same day, and offered me an hour to go through a Demo, replied to questions and helped me to understand the process.

Excellent tool

My Music Staff provides a clear value for the money. The ease of scheduling and tracking income and expenses has made a huge difference in my productivity. More time is spent on teaching (and earning), far less on administration.

The single-day view on the calendar needs improvement. Currently, it divides lessons by location. This makes sense for a multi-teacher studio. However, for one teacher who is moving between locations, it's really confusing. Sometimes I just need to be able to look QUICKLY and see the day's lessons, not have to jog back and forth over three columns.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fons

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Music Staff: My Music Staff offers far more value for the price point. Other products were more expensive, sometimes offering tools I choose not to use; sometimes note. My Music Staff was the Goldilocks tool: just right.

Valery
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Music staff is a game changer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, comfortable interface, impressive dashboard.

some parts need automation, and some aspects lack AI integration

Adam
Director in UK

MyMusicStaff

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

MyMusicStaff has been an invaluable tool in supporting my organisation. It is very clear to use. I am a big fan of its calendar for scheduling lessons and automatic lesson deductions.

A couple of the functions require trial and error

Hollie
Owner in Kanada

Love My Music Staff

Kommentare: It has saved hours of rescheduling students for make up lessons. Lesson and payroll are seamless. Attendance is easy to log. I can control what my families see on the student portal and what my teachers see in their login. It has saved me hours with invoicing, mass emailing, and has saved me a lot of stress and time with payment reminders. Overall I like all the multiple features that are offered with this program and how easy it is for me to use. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and will walk me through i overall. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and respond in a timely fashion. If I have problems with anything (which is very rare), they are always happy to help. I have highly recommended this program to other schools, and my teachers who have had experience with other systems really seem to like My Music Stuff as well.

I love how versatile this program is with policies.It has saved me a lot of time with emailing payment reminders, invoicing, and mass emailing. I love the student portal and calendar option. This summer we tried out a new policy that requires parents to use the calenda and it works great. My families love how easy it is to use and I love the hours it saves in rescheduling, emailing and phone calls.

When I am logging teachers availability into the calendar for the parents to see, it would be nice that lessons that are not scheduled would automatically show as “open”. This way parents can reschedule into those spots for make up lessons and it doesn’t take me so much time to manually put in open spots. With multiple teachers this can take a long time . I wish there was an option in the studio settings to allow to turn this feature on and off. So studios who do not want to use this calendar feature don’t have to use it.

Musik, Selbstständig

My assistant for my studio

Kommentare: My experience has been great! I can't attest to the customer service as I've never had to use it! But that says something, doesn't it?

I really like how this software program allows me to stay organized and gives me a very professional look with my clients. From invoices to curriculum to client information to the dreaded year end taxes, I am able to keep detailed information and have it right at my finger tips when needed. My personal studio has 40 students with 26 different families to account to and communicate with. I use My Music Staff to set up a structured personal invoice system for each family, keep track of all lessons (attended or unattended), list all curriculum items each student is working on plus all festival and competition participation and results, any loaned music books I've given each student, and keep detailed notes on how each student is progressing. My Music Staff allows me to keep all my expenses (music books, office supplies, mileage, etc) in an organized, detailed system so April is no longer a huge headache for me! I also keep my waiting list of families looking to get into lessons so I no longer have the problem of the lost email or phone number when I get an opening in my studio.There are more possibilities with the program (website link, clients being able to link in) that I have not pursued yet but am looking forward to in the future. I have had a lot of comments from my clients about how impressed they are with how organized my studio is. I appreciate that this program allows me to come across as the professional I aim to be and hope to be perceived in my community.

I get frustrated with some of the backtracking I have to do to personalize the calendar and the invoices. But, I don't see how that would be avoided as my studio is unique and each year is different. I do appreciate that I can personalize each student and each year.

Irma
CEO in USA

My Music Staff review first year

Kommentare: I definitely have been having a great experience with My Music Staff. Especially their actual staff members. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] recently and she did a phenomenal job at helping me fix my accounting issues and invoicing issues. She was very easy to talk to you she listened to my concerns and questions that I had and took time to teach me how to fix my accounting problems. I had several students accounts that had it inputs put in the wrong way for discounts etc. and she was able to quickly spot what the problems were as well as allow me the time to fix them and explain why not to do what I did before and how to properly and put the information I need to moving forward and why. I told her I think it would be nice if My Music Staff will give her a bonus to make videos on how to create invoices and teaching users how to utilize accounting and how all of the features work together to help balance out the accounting page and create invoices all of the ends and outs! She would be great at that as well!

It’s really kind of hard to pinpoint what specifically I like because there’s a lot of features that I do like such as being able to schedule, pull reports, upload videos for our students, upload link sent of the learning material for our students, payroll etc

I don’t like that I’m not able to use PayPal and stripe at the same time to except payments. I do have parents who like to pay through PayPal as well but I have to utilize a different source to receive those payments because only stripe or PayPal can be used one at a time. I wish that it was also a lot easier to understand how to utilize the invoice an account features. I have gotten pretty confused and had to call in and ask questions several times in order to really get the hang of it. It can be a bit confusing without that additional coaching to understand how to bill clients. I’ve had moments where my numbers were off because I gave an additional discount or I build them incorrectly and didn’t understand how I did it or why.

Antwort von Port 443

Hi Irma, thanks for a great review! We actually do have a number of tutorial videos already, including ones that go over various parts of invoicing. We also have a Getting Started Guide on our website that goes over how all of the features work together :)

Lydia
Director in Australien
Musik, Selbstständig

MMS has helped manage my workload and taken the stress out of my bookwork.

Kommentare: It's easy and quick to email lesson notes to parents and students. No excuses for not knowing what to practice!

MMS has simplified my admin by a huge amount. There are loads of features that I use daily, and more that I haven't explored yet.

It is only set up for individual, regular students. You can add students to a group, but you can't then give individual feedback (unless things have changed since I last tried to use that). You can't bill anything unless there is a person set up in the system. I provide accompaniment services as well as tuition, but I can't use this system to bill my one off accompaniments; I have to create a profile, then add them to the calendar, and only then can I bill them. I'd like an option to create a charge/invoice without a client being attached to that. I've worked around this by creating a fictional student named "Rehearsal" who gets billed for every accompaniment, and if I need to email an invoice rather than just adding it to my income stream I go in a change the individual email.I'd also like an auto reminder system for overdue invoices so I don't have to go in manually to see who hasn't paid. I do like that there are templates for invoices and reminders.The other feature I'd use every day if it existed would be the ability to create a lesson plan for individual students that they cannot see until I publish it. I lesson plan sometimes several days in advance and like to edit it to become their lesson notes. I can review previous lesson notes but if I edit it it is immediately able to be seen by them.

Kristina
Managing Director in USA

Invaluable to my business and teaching

I have used My Music Staff for several years (four, I think). Implementing this software has revolutionized my work flow in big ways. I can manage multiple calendars, create invoices, and receive payments in simple steps. I have used two other studio management softwares and by far, I love the ease of My Music Staff the best. The developing team at My Music Staff has done a great job of making this software intuitive to the user experience and thinking through what the most important and valuable aspects for an independent teacher or a teaching studio with multiple teachers are. Every year, I have expanded the way I use the software as there are numerous features I could not implement right away. This past year, we have used the make-up credit feature to allow students to cancel their lessons to receive credit and use the credit to schedule make-up lessons when they see openings created by other cancellations. While my studio does not have a make-up policy on our official policy (no make-up lessons, period), allowing this to happen (without teacher putting effort towards it) has created added value to our offering and a more gracious atmosphere. I have contacted My Music Staff on many occasions with questions and their responses always have been super quick and competent (like they actually heard my question and answered them in the way that was helpful to me). I highly recommend it!

There are a few more advanced features I would love, such as allowing different policies for different kinds of events. But this is a very minor issue that I don't feel I'm entitle to for the money I pay to use this software.

Clemency
Music Teacher in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

My music teaching best friend - changed my life

Kommentare: Every aspect of my music teaching life has been made better since I discovered MMS. I hate subscription models but this one is a winner; worth every penny in professionalism, time saving and peace of mind.

I discovered MMS when covid hit. It has been a god send. The monthly fee is more than saved in the time I save and what I offer to my pupils. The calendar means I can check my day at a glance despite several teaching venues which I can colour differently. Billing pupils is so easy and keeping track of their accounts is a doddle as MMS does it all for me. I log notes during the lesson which I send to parents or pupils, or both, at the end of the lesson by clicking a box. When it comes to the end of the tax year, I press a couple of buttons and there is my income and expenditure. I appear more professional to my customers and my working life is more streamlined and efficient.

Very minor gripes like being limited as to the email I can send with an invoice. I like to customise the invoice email based on school or private teaching. Whilst I can do this by changing the invoice or invoice reminder default emails, I can’t use any others so have to change the emails repeatedly by the time I invoice everyone.

rebekah
Voice Teacher in Irland
Musik, Selbstständig

Fantastic service! Efficient customer service!

Kommentare: MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. But customer service are always at hand to answer your questions. They send very clear instructions and a lot of effort is put into making sure it is easy to understand. It is a very worth while investment.

MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. I use it for invoicing families (using the automatic invoicing option) and scheduling lessons and find it very useful tool for both. I record lesson notes from each students lesson and upload resources to the online resources section. Which is a one stop shop for all your students to access sheet music, backing tracks and anything else you want them to have access to. You can input non teaching days and events like student gigs into the calendar section for you and your students to see (you can make events private too if you dont want students to see). The newest feature allows students to access online lessons from their home screen or calendar. This makes is more streamlined for studnets and means everything is in one place. Fantastic feature!

I would love if there was an option for families to choose email settings. Like whether or not they want receipts emailed, or if the want event reminders etc. It would also be great if you could have an option to attach receipt to the lesson notes when emailing, to reduce the amount of emails they are receiving.

Sophia
Piano Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great product for a piano studio

Kommentare: MMS is a great product. I'm thrilled I found it. It's cheap, easy, visually appealing, and all-in-one program. Couldn't ask for more. Might be interesting to see if a studio sells products if something like that could be incorporated into it as well.

I like that it is an all-in-one product. In my other business, I had to have five different products to manage everything. I also enjoy that you can see the balances owed right on the home screen so that I don't have to go looking for it or forget about it when student shows up.

I wish that when you open to take attendance on a lesson that the notes of the lesson and the attendance/payment were in a horizontal space instead of vertical, so you could see it all at once, then the previous lesson notes could be in a row beneath it. The calendar could resize too to fit the screen so we don't have to scroll through the whole thing. More opportunities to try the features. There are so many features and I have no idea how to use them or even get started. I've tried looking up tutorials, but they're very generic and not sure how to fit them to my studio. It's also hard to get students to practice. On the student side, could there be an opportunity to motivate kids to practice? Like... for every 10 mins they practice they get points and they can build those up at their studio for a prize (presented by the teacher?) Or even do more of a community thing where the whole studio group of students works to get 1 big prize for the studio from MMS?

Amy
Business Owner in Kanada
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Switched from similar software and never looked back.

Kommentare: The number of families now comfortable with My music staff for information and payment has increased exponentially saving us time and money. Our families are impressed by the professional software, and I love the transparency and organization we offer to clients and employees about how the business runs.

Very user friendly for both parents and employees (we are a multi teacher school) Love how responsive the MMS team is, both with constant updates to the program (and often based on client requests) to attentive support when there are issues. Price point can't compare to some of the alternatives. I love that it is based on the number of teachers, so doesn't penalize us for getting more students (ie. being a successful business!) like a per/student rate.

It has a lot of functionality with reports that is not so intuitive. Accessing the data in ways that may be useful to a business can often mean trying lots of different reports and tweaking the settings slightly to get the right report. We accept payments in studio via Payd and have to enter these manually into MMS. Would love some way to connect these, or to be able to accept canadian debit cards (require chip readers).

Antwort von Port 443

Hey Amy! We're all ears :) You can send your suggestions and feedback to the team at support@mymusicstaff.com. We'd really like to hear more from you about how we can improve the reporting for your studio. Glad to hear you've been loving My Music Staff!

Mark
Music Partner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Music Dancing Feet Partnership and My Music Staff - Life has become easier for both staff and pupils

Kommentare: The main benefit that we have found has been increased reliability of pupil attendance and an enhanced way of keeping track of lessons that need to be caught up.
It has made invoicing easier for both us as a business and for the pupils to see what they owe at a glance.
The Music Dancing Feet Partnership have been really pleased to have joined in partnership with My Music Staff, I would like to say thank you from all of our pupils and staff for making our lives easier.

The ease of use to link with pupils. With the ability to create lessons notes as you teach and email them for assistance with practice is a great benefit for both teacher and pupil. The Lesson reminders. the lesson reminder have a two fold benefit in that they reduce the number of no shows for lessons and ensure that pupils remember to let you know if they cannot attend to allow you the scope to offer other lessons to them and to fill their slot; it also gets a lot of correspondence to you in advance of the lesson so that you can have other material ready for the lesson in advance. Invoicing. This has proven to be a very reliable package for invoicing. Student records. A very easy way of keeping all notes up to date and to hand. Library facility I haven't had much call to use this yet but on the occasion that I have lent music out it is an invaluable way of keeping track of who has what. Blog This is an area that is looking to be exploited later in the year.

I have not really found any down sides to the software.

Benjamin
Teacher in UK

Essential for every Music School

Kommentare: I have automated many of my processes, especially the invoicing and follow-up tasks which were previously time-consuming to handle manually. My experience with My Music Staff has been highly positive and I would recommend it to all my fellow music teachers.

This platform offers a wide range of features that cater to all my teaching and student organization needs in one place. I particularly appreciate the calendar, attendance, and invoicing system, which have significantly automated my manual processes, saving me a considerable amount of time.There are lots of features which cover all of my needs for teaching and organising students in one place, I like the calendar feature, attendance, and invoicing system which really automated a lot of my manual processes and saves lots of time.

It would be beneficial to update the appearance of the platform and have a corresponding mobile application. Additionally, adding more features to the calendar, such as the ability for parents to switch lesson times with other parents, would be useful. It would also be helpful to have features that allow me to monitor my students' progress, reward positive behavior, and discipline negative behavior. Currently, I am using Class Dojo for this purpose, but integrating these features into My Music Staff would be ideal since Class Dojo is not directed for use by music teachers.

Bonnie
Music teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

I switched to my music staff for the price and stayed for ease-of-use.

Kommentare: I am far more capable of streamlining and implementing my studio policies with my music staff. Bookkeeping is so much more organized. I am proud to refer my music staff to my friends.

My very favorite part of my music staff is invoicing! And I love her students can manage their lesson cancellations in the calendar. My music staff has a small price to pay, but ultimately helps me manage my earnings and probably saves me money in the long run because it is much easier to keep track of cancellations and make up lessons. I also really like how I have opportunity to have a website. Another big favorite aspect of the program of mine is that students can register themselves into Recitals.

The concept of make up classes is sometimes hard to get across to students, but the functionality is fine! The phone app is a little hard to use, especially when trying to edit titles of news and blog posts. Sometimes it freezes. But this is a very minor part of my use of my music staff.

Debbie
Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My Music Staff from a Person who is not techie

Kommentare: The problems solved by using My Music Staff include: 1. Streamlining the administrative processes of teaching music. 2. Automating lesson scheduling, billing, and invoicing. 3. Keeping track of student progress and attendance. 4. Reducing the time spent on administrative tasks. The benefits of using My Music Staff include: 1. Increased efficiency and productivity for music teachers. 2. Improved communication between teachers and their students. 3. Easier access to resources, such as music theory and practice materials. 4. Increased visibility into student progress and performance. 5. The ability to customize the system to meet individual teaching needs.

- My Music Staff allows users to manage their music teaching business from one convenient location. - It is easy to use and navigate, with an intuitive interface.- My Music Staff provides great customer support and they have a wide variety of features such as scheduling, invoicing, and communication tools.- It offers a comprehensive range of features and is constantly being updated with new features.

Some users have reported that the customer service can be slow to respond.- Reports can be difficult to generate.- There are some limitations when it comes to customizing the look and feel of the website.

Karen
Director in Neuseeland
Musik, Selbstständig

Wouldn't run my music studio without MMS

Kommentare: The service from MMS if I ever need to reach them is top notch. I also love their "how to" series for families and teachers that's there if needed. Couldn't run my studio without it.

Intelligent thinking has gone into this platfrom - invoicing + payment reminders, calandar managment, waitlist management, CRM for students and families, integrates with credit card payments if you want to do this, lending library (which you can set a date for return and that goes out with the reminder to the student/parent). Love the automation with emailing invoices - so easy!So well priced!

Future development wishlist possibility - would love to integrate with Rockoutloudlive for online lessons if possible and with MYOB.

Eugenie
Owner in Kanada
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best shift for my company!

Kommentare: Love the invoices section. I still feel the need to double check all the automatic invoices made before sending them out, but they allow me to get paid regularly with the correct amount whereas before, I relied on parents to remember to pay me and for what amount.

Before, I was planning everything through Google Calendar which was fine with a small studio. As I grew, I needed to juggle more students and this was a shift necessary to look more professional. I felt so organized once moving to MMS. I love there is a login system for the parents to use, whenever they do use it, which makes me seem professional. My most used features are student management, calendar, attendance, and invoicing.

A direct way for parents to register for specific events. I don't like needing to direct them to login, go to calendar, find the event, then click to register. Seems too much work for them and they'll never do it.