Helping connect us worldwide

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Lindsey L.
HR Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the tool serves most of our needs. Employees are able to recognize each other easily across the globe.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the recognition steam. It's easy to make a new badge and to use the administrative side of the tool. It's a very simple interface overall. We have staff in over 100 countries and they are able to easily communicate their appreciation to each other now.

Nachteile: I wish that there were better/more reporting features. My company is generating a lot of data but we have no way to retrieve and disseminate it. Seeing the recognition badges are great but we want to know more about who is using the tool and how they are using it. Even with the Admin Dashboard we see the User and Recognition numbers for today, this week, and total, but what about last week? I've already forgotten how many users we had last week and no way to find that out.

Employees Love this Program!

Karie Z.
Communications Coordinator
Verpackung und Container, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been excellent. The support team is very responsive and pleasant to work with. Our employees love this program and this is something that is utilized daily by our staff members in all departments.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use that even our employees who are not confident in computer skills are easily able to use the system and they enjoy using it too!

Nachteile: Sometimes when there is upgrades, it gets confusing to learn the new way of configuring users in to the system.

Great overall product

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Jillian Z.
Employee Enablement Manager

Kommentare: Very good experience overall, great customer support and helpful account team!

Vorteile: It's easy for employees to use. Great way to show recognition

Nachteile: It has pretty simplistic reporting capabilities and the info is not always clean (employees aren't always in the department/teams they should be in).

von Recognize an 29.8.2018

Thanks for the review! Let us know what type of reporting you need and we can investigate. We build custom reports for customers, such as our latest engagement reports by roles.

For user management, we recommend the sFTP, Azure AD, or Yammer user sync as that keeps users data up to date automatically every night.

Feeling the love

David J.
Program Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an individual it has been fun to receive recognitions from my peers. This has helped to motivate me to continue providing my best self to my work and for my colleagues. As a manager, the reviews my line reports receive help me to recognize their achievements in half- and end of year reviews and if bonuses or raises are warranted.

Vorteile: The software is simplistic, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Giving others praise is on the main screen and easy to be noticed. I love how it auto-fills names as I type and how I'm able to recognize multiple people at one time. The home screen with the stream of reviews is nice to see what others are saying and doing around the company. I personally prefer the 'kiosk' view as opposed to 'latest' and 'popular'. The kiosk view fits more reviews into the viewing screen. Seeing the comments of others helps me to know how to articulate recognitions I wish to give to others. The layout and structure is intuitive and easy to navigate. I can readily see filter for my department and my region.

Nachteile: Some times when writing a review I stumble over words, so it would be awesome if Recognize App provided "smart" suggestions, so as I write a review it provides suggestions on things to mention or provide. If this is not possible a simple tutorial providing "best practices" for writing and using the software would be greatly appreciated.

Changing Culture - Necessary Tools

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Larry T.
Organizational Development Strategist
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When engaging your workforce, one of the most important aspects of that engagement is thanking an employee for their hard work, beyond the realm of the performance review. The software is the tool that helps us to reinforce the culture of praise in such a way that it also helps to connect-the-dots between the actions of the employee and the benefit to the company. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with RecognizeApp!!

Vorteile: The software was easy to implement - it's extremely easy to use and most importantly, IT WORKS GREAT.

Nachteile: Honestly - can't think of anything negative...

We Love Recognize

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Shannen K.
Senior HR Generalist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Recognize has taken our internal recognition program to new heights and offered a fun way to reward staff for the hard work that they do.

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use and the support team is extremely responsive.

Nachteile: There are parts of the software that do not jive well with all systems.

TERRIBLE company

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Human Resources Manager
Darstellende Künste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Functionality looks good, easy to use, and has a similarity to social media. Peer recognition capability is a good thing.

Nachteile: Their integrity is highly lacking. Recognize has no integrity. We were working with them and planning to use them when a superior platform came to our attention -- one that, for very little more cost, provided not only a peer recognition platform but also a performance review and feedback platform and an amazingly robust employee engagement survey platform. The peer recognition platform of the superior company is virtually identical to Recognize in functionality. However, we paid for Recognize, prior to hearing about the other platform. But when we informed Recognize that we had changed our mind, we got ZERO refund. Not even partial. The ONLY work Recognize had done was create our company's page. We hadn't even loaded our users' names. Literally no implementation occurred. And not only did they refuse any refund, even partial, they completely ignored my calls, letters, and emails. Seven or eight months later, their sales guy sends me an email asking if I'd like to see a new demo?? Um, no. It's safe to say not only will Recognize never get any business from me, no matter what company I'm with, but any time someone asks me about Recognize they will learn of Recognize's sleazy behavior. They made 100% profit on us and delivered literally nothing.

Recognize is incredible software that includes features such as automated employee anniversary and b

Bewertet am 14.10.2017
Charles T.
manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great at making associates feel appreciated.

Vorteile: We were having a tough time finding a recognition platform that was parallelled into the Yammer system so that our employees did not have to leave the current platform. But then we found Recognize, and it was everything we were looking for. Overall a great product. It has the most friendly staff and knowledgeable at that.

Nachteile: The only downside is to use it inside Yammer we have to download a browser extension. But I can honestly say that that is the only con with this software. Really worth the time and investment to recognize employees.

Fantastic way to show your coworkers appreciation

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Kirstie G.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, great feedback from employees

Vorteile: Easy to use and a great way to show others appreciation.

Nachteile: Wish there were more way to use the product

This tool is awesome and implementing this is easy.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Employees develop their skills based on the previous recognition reports which they received. Productivity of the organization increased by this tool. Lot of time saved.

Vorteile: This tool reduced the time in preparing employee reports for their work done in particular period. Very easy to use no need of any training. The best thing I like is it notifies the employees with the text message.

Nachteile: I feel that this software is not suitable to large or big size companies with more number of employees.

Simple but Effective Tool

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Merchandise Assistant for Disney's Aulani, DVC, Golden Oak, and Adventures by Disney
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This encourages people the power of teamwork and the fact that when we hear positive feedback, it encourages us to continue to work hard.

Vorteile: You can send positive feedback to a co-worker so they know what they are doing right. You select a few options and it will generate an e-mail to the recipient and their leader to let them know your comments.

Nachteile: None – it's a straightforward tool anyone can use to send positive comments and feedback to anyone in the company.

Living the Values

Rohan J.
Employee Experience Officer

Kommentare: Recognize is helping our organization to enhance company values and to reward and motivate our most important assets - our people.

Vorteile: User Friendly, Cost - Effective, Accessible anywhere

Nachteile: There is nothing that I can mention. Our experience has been great.

Very powerful, yet easy to use employee appreciation system

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Ben R.
Technical Director

Kommentare: There is nothing more important than keeping our employees motivated and engaged. Recognize allows everyone on the team to celebrate their own successes and those of their co-workers. Integration with Yammer and Slack means that we're not taking on extra administrative or training burden, we're just getting more bang for our buck on the tools we're already using. My only minor gripe is that the native mobile app isn't available yet. It looks like they are close to releasing it and the mobile web site is a serviceable substitute for now.

Express gratitude to your employees and coworkers

Jonah D.
CEO / Founder

Kommentare: Recognize lets you thank your teammembers and give them badges affirming their strengths. I've also used it to send recognitions to business partners outside of our team, with great success! After meeting with a business partner, it's one thing to send a thank-you note, and something else entirely to send a badge with a recognition of one of their unique talents. I highly recommend this app for morale-boosting and generally becoming more aware of the contributions of our team members and business partners.

Recognize motivates our staff through automatic recognition

Bewertet am 4.2.2016
Ashley G.
VP, Product

Kommentare: Recognize has an API that allows us to create recognitions from our other tools. Staff receive a recognition text message they can click and view all my company's recognitions. We use the recognition reports to create certificates that we hand out every quarter. All in all, it has helped my company be more focused and dedicated. The only downside is to use it inside Yammer we have to download a browser extension.

The Recognize Platform is awesome!

Bewertet am 16.1.2016
Nakul D.
Director of IT / Manager

Kommentare: We chose Recognize because they reside inside of our Slack software so the employees can send & receive recognitions and get rewards without ever leaving our ecosystem. Simply amazing. Alex and his team have been nothing less than champions for the cause and since their background is in cognitive behavior I come to find that they actually have studied what it takes to make this platform work well.

Great product!

Graham T.
Market Intelligence Executive
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was fantastic. Very user friendly.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and stable. I was really impressed with the easy learning curve.

Nachteile: I wish we'd had it sooner. It has really been a game changer.

My experience with Recognize has been 100% positive.

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Amy margaret K.
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Gratitude and smiles.

Vorteile: My favorite part of this software is the underlying base purpose and principle of positivity and the creative execution that is used. The world needs more software like this.

Recognize is a must-have

William D.

Kommentare: Recognize supplies employee recognition and rewards for the company I work for. It is really easy to use and since my company provides parties, awards, and rewards through the program we end up sending a lot of recognition. Definitely a need in companies larger than 50 people.

Yammer / Slack integration

Bewertet am 16.1.2016
Ravi J.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: We could not find a recognition platform that was tied into the Yammer ecosystem so that our employees did not have to leave the platform and go to a 3rd party, until we found Recognize. What a breathe of fresh air. Great product, friendly staff and knowledgeable.

Awesome to use and easy to implement; makes my staff happy

Vidya K.
Customer Success

Kommentare: As someone who works in enterprise SaaS, I know how time-consuming and tedious onboarding a new platform can be. Recognize has helped us every step of the way and even offered personalized suggestions on rollout best practices. We love Recognize!

We've seen results

Brooks H.
Co-founder

Kommentare: Last year our company moved to a formal recognition program with Recognize and it has been really awesome to see people start to double down on what's more important in our company by recognize and awarding our company values.

Helping us retain employees

Bewertet am 20.1.2016
Satjot S.

Kommentare: Recognize just works with our Yammer community. It makes yammer a positive part of our company and really helps all the employees feel engaged and thanked. It has helped us with employee retention.

Top quality employee recognition app

Brian B.
Developer

Kommentare: Through Recognize's chrome extension it is really easy to send recognition to an entire team of people at my office. We love that it's fully integrated into Office 365.

Amazing App!

Adrian D.
CTO

Kommentare: My team loves this app, we've been using it since the inception. Highly recommend!