Über Recognize

Eine integrierte Mitarbeiteranerkennungsplattform mit Jubiläen, Nominierungen, sozialen Anerkennungen für Manager und Mitarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über Recognize

Bewertungen zu Recognize

4,9

Recognize hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 201 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recognize bereits verwendet?

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Content Manager in Argentinien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recognize your peers easily and quickly

Kommentare: Since I joined this company I started using Recognize. The first time a colleague recognizes you is really beautiful, they make you understand that the place where you are working really focuses on the human. Recognize makes these sensations possible.

Recognize is a fantastic and simple tool that allows you to recognize co-workers in different categories. It allows you to create completely personalized badges according to what you want to recognize. Generates an ideal work environment and promotes the growth of camaraderie. Being from Meta, it integrates perfectly with Workplace. It also allows you to add points according to different activities.

Its integrations are limited, it only works with Workplace, Facebook, and Outlook. Some interesting direct integrations would be missing, like Slack, for example, which is only achieved with third-party apps like Zapier. If it is not used well, it can generate unhealthy competition, but this depends on those who manage it, not on the app.

TAMARA
BRANCH MANAGER in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I like this product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been good. I like how easy it is to tell employees a job welldone.

I like how instantly others can see how you have recognized others.

I wish the redemption portion was easier to understand.

Darstellende Künste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

TERRIBLE company

Functionality looks good, easy to use, and has a similarity to social media. Peer recognition capability is a good thing.

Their integrity is highly lacking. Recognize has no integrity. We were working with them and planning to use them when a superior platform came to our attention -- one that, for very little more cost, provided not only a peer recognition platform but also a performance review and feedback platform and an amazingly robust employee engagement survey platform. The peer recognition platform of the superior company is virtually identical to Recognize in functionality. However, we paid for Recognize, prior to hearing about the other platform. But when we informed Recognize that we had changed our mind, we got ZERO refund. Not even partial. The ONLY work Recognize had done was create our company's page. We hadn't even loaded our users' names. Literally no implementation occurred. And not only did they refuse any refund, even partial, they completely ignored my calls, letters, and emails. Seven or eight months later, their sales guy sends me an email asking if I'd like to see a new demo?? Um, no. It's safe to say not only will Recognize never get any business from me, no matter what company I'm with, but any time someone asks me about Recognize they will learn of Recognize's sleazy behavior. They made 100% profit on us and delivered literally nothing.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fostering Appreciation and Engagement Through Innovative Recognition Solutions

What I liked most about Recognize was its comprehensive approach to fostering appreciation and engagement within teams. The platform seamlessly integrates various features such as peer-to-peer recognition, rewards management, and eCards, creating a positive work culture where employees feel valued and motivated.

Your UI is very difficult to understand user please improve on this side.

Katie
Senior BCBA in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent Program!

I love that its easy to use and that points add up quickly. I also like that you can get real "payout" for your points in the form of gift cards for things people will actually use. Not just "1000 points for a 50% discount" on roller blades or tire changes.

I feel like the layout and use could be a bit easier, but for the most part it's already pretty easy to navigate.

Amy
Sr HR Tech Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Recognize the power of Recognize

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been on both ends of the recognize app....received and submitted recognition. It's easy to use, fun to receive, but even more rewarding to extend gratitude and sentiments to others!

It's a simple way to make employees and coworkers feel appreciated and is geared toward all-level employees (non-managers and managers).

The bill, but who loves paying bills anyway?

Stephanie
Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Program

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We can send badges to anyone in the organization and personalize them specifically to that person. The gifs make it fun! Our HR Department can set up special badges for certain circumstances, send birthday badges, etc. Overall an outstanding program. And we love the prizes!

Some people have said it takes a long time to get their prizes, but that has not been my experience. I don't really have any Cons.

maria del rosario
nurse manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

recognizing others

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: a positive experience using recognize for letting staff know they are valued.

the various badges the ability to add emojis. ease of use tracking data

no cons at this time. I have not found a negative using the recognition product.

Roshni
Program Mnagement Lead in Indien
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This has helped me alot to recognzie employees

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The grid view and certificate feature is helpful

It should have slideshow view of the shoutouts

Kapitalmärkte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and straight forward to use.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Embedded into Slack, I have used the Recognize more in the last 6 months than ever before. A little complicated for the first few uses, but once I knew how easy it was to use, I am now a regular user! Once in, it is very intuitive and has good alignment with PB's brand and values!

Unable to delete posts once entered, e.g. when make a mistake and submit you cannot delete it from Slack just the website.

Lindsey
HR Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping connect us worldwide

Kommentare: Overall the tool serves most of our needs. Employees are able to recognize each other easily across the globe.

I like the ease of use and the recognition steam. It's easy to make a new badge and to use the administrative side of the tool. It's a very simple interface overall. We have staff in over 100 countries and they are able to easily communicate their appreciation to each other now.

I wish that there were better/more reporting features. My company is generating a lot of data but we have no way to retrieve and disseminate it. Seeing the recognition badges are great but we want to know more about who is using the tool and how they are using it. Even with the Admin Dashboard we see the User and Recognition numbers for today, this week, and total, but what about last week? I've already forgotten how many users we had last week and no way to find that out.

Program Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feeling the love

Kommentare: As an individual it has been fun to receive recognitions from my peers. This has helped to motivate me to continue providing my best self to my work and for my colleagues. As a manager, the reviews my line reports receive help me to recognize their achievements in half- and end of year reviews and if bonuses or raises are warranted.

The software is simplistic, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Giving others praise is on the main screen and easy to be noticed. I love how it auto-fills names as I type and how I'm able to recognize multiple people at one time. The home screen with the stream of reviews is nice to see what others are saying and doing around the company. I personally prefer the 'kiosk' view as opposed to 'latest' and 'popular'. The kiosk view fits more reviews into the viewing screen. Seeing the comments of others helps me to know how to articulate recognitions I wish to give to others. The layout and structure is intuitive and easy to navigate. I can readily see filter for my department and my region.

Some times when writing a review I stumble over words, so it would be awesome if Recognize App provided "smart" suggestions, so as I write a review it provides suggestions on things to mention or provide. If this is not possible a simple tutorial providing "best practices" for writing and using the software would be greatly appreciated.

Shayne
Sr Supply Chain Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recognize App - Review

Kommentare: I have been recognized and have recognized others many times. Thus far I haven't had any real issues (other than not being able to put multiple people on the same badge). It has been a good experience in the couple years I have been using the App. I truly believe that this app has the ability to lift employees' spirits and that can only have a positive effect on their production.

There are many reasons to like the Recognize feature. As a manager, it gives me the opportunity to show appreciation to my employees for their hard work and dedication. Everyone wants to feel appreciated and wants to know they make a difference. This is a very small way of doing this, but it's also satisfying to know that others can see your hard work being recognized.

I tried to Recognize multiple people in the same Badge. I am not sure why it would not let me do this. I am sure there is a way to recognize a team effort rather than an individual effort. I also would like to see customizable badges rather than to only have the option of picking specific ones. Sometimes you want to recognize someone but the options available really do not tell the reason why you are giving someone a badge.

Sabrina
Nursing Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: My coworkers and I always use it and it's very fun and easy to use. Everyone can understand it. It's a great way to thank someone for their hard work or simply say some kind words.

It's easy to use, fun and easy to understand.

There is nothing I don't like. It has always worked great for me.

Gerald
Manager of Spiritual Care and Volunteer Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manager of Spiritual Care and Volunteer Services.

Ease of you with a big impact in recognition of peers, staff, direct reports.

I have no issues with software. Maybe you could have different symbols or categories of recognition.

Sandie
L&D Partner in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fun Way to Show Appreciation

Fun way to incorporate our company's core values and increase employee engagement.

I find the software very easy to use and don't have issues.

charles
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Recognize is incredible software that includes features such as automated employee anniversary and b

Kommentare: great at making associates feel appreciated.

We were having a tough time finding a recognition platform that was parallelled into the Yammer system so that our employees did not have to leave the current platform. But then we found Recognize, and it was everything we were looking for. Overall a great product. It has the most friendly staff and knowledgeable at that.

The only downside is to use it inside Yammer we have to download a browser extension. But I can honestly say that that is the only con with this software. Really worth the time and investment to recognize employees.

Jamie
MSR (teller) in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really makes employees feel great!

Its such an easy was to "high five" a coworker to tell them they are doing a good job or even more if they go above and beyond!

Add more color! Just to make it seem more upbeat and happy!

Chuck
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great virtual kudos!

I love how we can use this to recognize and give kudos to our co-workers, regardless of location. It is also nice to have this public praise within the company as it helps build us up as a team and fosters a positive atmosphere.

I like everything I use and have nothing that I don't like in this software.

Princess Jehan
Financial Planning Assistant in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE RECOGNIZE

This is my first time encountering an app like this. I am thankful for my company for implementing this because it really motivates me.

None so far. All good. Companies should implement this kind of recognition.

João Gabriel de
Receptionist in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sotware to better develop the engamenet of your employers

Kommentare: It is a great tool to moteivate your team. Here I just have positive feed back about it.

If you want to recognize you employers you should use this software. It is well developed, it has make the employers motivated and literally boosting them to their best. In the company which we work we have a new conception of work with the use of this software;

No criticialities at the moment. Everything looks fine.

Say
Customer Service Agent in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Application

Easy to use and helps me recognize co-workers and employees for their hard work they put in.

There isn't much to dislike about the application

Tod
Lead Case Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tod's Review

ease of use when needed. Engagement with others

lack of ease at times. Having to answer what I don't like about something I like.

Nichole
RN in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great program for thanking and recognizing coworkers

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a good experience with recognize and would recommend it to other hospitals.

I really like that you are able to find anyone, even in multiple hospitals, and communicate a message to them.

The thing I like least about recognize is that sometimes it freezes and takes a long time to load the screen to use.

Phil
Technician in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Whos a good boy / girl then......

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it and look forward to using it more in the future.

Ease of use the platform just flows, it also links in to other workplace media platforms so sharing the recognition with the wider community is just a few clicks away.

People on the shop floor are not aware of the benefits, how they access or even that they can. But I think this is more a failing of my workplace management teams in communicating rather than the Recognize teams.