Über Touchplan

Bau-Planungssoftware für moderne Projektteams.

Erfahre mehr über Touchplan

Sometimes you can accidentally move items from their intended date when trying to move through the software.

Bewertungen zu Touchplan

Touchplan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Touchplan bereits verwendet?

Rick
Rick
Senior Superintendent in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Touchplan has allowed our Trade Partners access to view the schedule and print reports at any time.

Kommentare: This forced the trade partners to plan ahead. I used the software during my weekly sub meeting.
I created schedules for all phases and buildings.
If a sub was unable to provide info I entered it for him.
The reports were sent out every Friday to all.

Instant feedback on where you are with the schedule. When you have to adjust something you are able to show the multiple impacts that it creates. If you need to create a recovery schedule you can instantly see the impacts to your workload. Being able to zoom in and back out to capture the big picture. Reports for multiple buildings with multiple floors showing how many men are required. The report will include location and duration and will be updated daily electronically. Touchplan's flexibility to report on one trade, combination or all. Same goes for locations that can be broke down in the report.

1. If there is a RAIN day I then have to move each ticket that has been place after that date. 2. After I have the pull plan established I wish there was a way to create a "group" with the tickets that would "link" them as they sit on the schedule. Finish/Start Lag/Start. Just so if I had a Rain Day or Something else impacted the Plan I wouldn't have to adjust all the tickets moving forward. The select all feature works nice BUT the weekends play havoc.

Steven
Steven
Project Manager in USA
Konsumgüter

Really like how we can quickly go through the critical items.

Kommentare: Ability to easily see our project tasks and where we are versus our commitments. The ease to add tasks and place them on the time line. The visibility we have reviewing the project is quite nice.

I like how we interact with the software. Having a live meeting and being able to place things onto the project schedule and see it real time. The ability to store things in your own desk top and then populate the project when the right information allows that particular item to become viable. The ease in which you can manipulate the system and move around is really convenient for jumping around. We have really taken advantage of the swim lanes and being able to separate items into their more natural events. Finally the people at Touchplan have all been excellent to work with. They have truly embraced being customer centric and their actions reinforce this each time we work with them. They are willing to listen and even develop their software to allow us to meet our needs.

Having to double click sometimes to update a task. Moving things around if dates change especially during definition. The one feature I would love if possible is to truly link items together. So that if something moves out you can easily see the overall impact (similar to a CPS in MS Project) would be a really nice feature to have.

Ana
Architectural designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great idea but bugs aren’t worked out yet

Kommentare: I tried really hard to learn this and be the go to person on my team to help others with learning this tool. One thing I appreciate is how responsive the customer service is if you are struggling with something they help you instantly and take any feedback to their team to implement it. Despite this, this tool was too cumbersome for my team to work efficiently and use it.

This software is trying to help construction and design build plan their schedules more realistically but helping you identify what tasks rely on others or other tasks, so you can visually see what is the most important thing to work on. In theory this sounds genius. The tool is a black space where you can freeform populate things you need from others to reach your milestones, alongside your team members who can log in and see what you are doing live. When you need something from somebody it sends an alert to that person which is nice. You can print off reports to check in with your team and have a list format rather than visual view, although the list loses a lot of the relationships that were carefully laid out in the visual map. The last major positive thing this does is help you track late work or postponed work and how that affects your end date. I do want to add one thing that isn’t really a pro or con. Part of the value of this is getting your team members to actually input what they need from the rest of the team, so everyone can plan their work. If you have uncooperative team members you cannot use this tool because you can’t read their minds and can’t plan others work for them. It is intended to be logged in by multiple team members and used by each person.

Unfortunately this is not that user friendly and I feel like it needs to go back to the drawing board for improvement. For example, you can’t zoom out and get a big picture view of your schedule, you can only see things when you are zoomed in super close. There are reports you run to understand tracking and what is coming up next, but these are also hard to read. My team ended up abandoning this tool because it was so hard to use, even for young people but especially for team members who are older and struggle with learning new tools. Planning smart is hard enough, this tool ended up making it harder.

Valarie
Valarie
Project Director in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Tool for the Large Projects Planning.

Kommentare: Documents and project drawings management solution that provides easy options for quick navigation and quality service production.

Touchplan easy interface that is fully loaded with excellent features for the effective project tasks management and easy scheduling. Touchplan progress tracking capability is fantastic, and the ability to create and also link task is perfect and east time tracking.

No any for to say that was a problem on Touchplan or its functions, since the tool is very easy and friendly to the new users.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent resource!

Kommentare: Pull planning, replaces schedule software that is hard to manage, and is accessible anywhere at anytime. Not every one is tech savvy but I like the opportunity for training and customer service is available for changes and feedback

Easy to use, accessible to everyone on every device, provides a great way to pull plan versus using sticky notes

Electrical Planner in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with touch plan was very simple to use and straight forward.

Kommentare: This software helps you plan out a very large project with multiple people that are involved. Also helps you pull together a great time frame on when the project will be completed.

I liked the feature to enter in sticky notes with the crew size and time to let the team know your progress as you complete work. I also like the fact that if you needed to move a sticky note, you had to answer why you moved and what was the cause.

The program was slow at times. To navigate through the system was difficult at the beginning but after much use I slowly got the hang of it.

Viviana
Viviana
Project Manager in Costa Rica

Great for construction panning

I really like the fact that is user friendly, and that you can have all the information about the activities and in one platform, not having to manage several documents in excel o other software useful for planning. Also, I like that it makes me able to have all the information in only one place.

Don't like that it has a glicht that causes that in one of my projects i can't "promise now" the activities, forcing me to "add pin" to each activity one by one. Also, don't like that it is impossible to change the language and that the dates are hard to see. I would like that when you print the schedule, it would look like it looks on the online platform, like more "friendly".

Hal
Hal
President in USA

Touchplan makes it easy to get started with Lean and the Last Planner System

Touchplan is so easy to learn and use. I've watched trade partner foremen who are using flip phones pick up a tablet for the first time and are successfully using the software in 15 minutes. Even the technophobes come around. Touchplan does a very good job of reinforcing Lean practices for project planning and execution. Teams get good quickly at adopting the standard practices of the Last Planner® System (LPS). The software also removes a big burden on the project team in administrating LPS.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Touchplan makes the scheduling process much more collaborative than most other methods.

The ability to see changes in real time with other people is really great. It makes our pull plan meetings much more seamless.

I wish there were more customization options when creating pdf reports. The swim lane feature can be a little clunky too (I realize that it's a new feature).

Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall Great software - and customer support is always there.

Kommentare: 3 week schedules is the biggest thing

It really look like the boards we have on the wall. It prints out great/professional looking reports.

It does not print out the swim lanes . I believe this would help the subcontractor understand the location better.

Mallory
Project Coordinator in USA

New Project Set Up

User accessibility and reporting capabilities

New project set up could be easier. Instead of having to email an employee at TouchPlan to set up your project, it would be helpful to be able to log in and manually enter required information into a project in order for it to be set up. The project would then automatically be created and the employee can just pull the information from the project to keep track. It often is inconvenient to have to wait to hear back from the employee who is setting up your project. Additionally, there could be a company wide library of projects that you have access to because at times it's inconvenient when you want to see a schedule but have not been added to the project yet.

Ryan
Halbleiter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apollo Touchplan User

Kommentare: I am keeping my Foreman on task and on time using the Touchplan we both agree on a goal and with each step, we meet them on time.

I like that the software updates immediately, so that my Foreman see updates I make in real time.

Sometimes there are small gliches, but the ease of support from the live chat to the emails, fixes issues quickly.

Tyler

Touchplan Review

That it allows subcontractors to see the status of multiple submitttals, RFI's, and drawing changes in real time, without needing to go through the GC.

The drawings section could be a little more user friendly. Viewing drawing sets can be tedious since the program makes you exit out each drawing in order to view other drawing sets. Maybe incorporate a "window" so that you could view multiple drawings at once.

Eric
Senior Project Manager in USA

Great collaborative and interactive software that can be easily used and implemented.

I enjoy the interactive features that allows the ENTIRE project team to work collaboratively in real time.

Long Term Planning is hard to capture and communicate vision. Reporting capabilities could be linked better to get a clearer picture of the entire project as a whole.

Zohair
VDC Engineer in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for pull planning, helps schedule in detail, can generate quick reports.

The software easy to learn. This is perfect platform to implement the traditional pull planning session in construction. This is a great planning tool for the contractors, sub-contractors and owners/clients. This can generate customize reports that can help understand a specific trade or the entire schedule.

Its a platform which is great but its still a bit short when compared to Oracale Primavera, but I am optimistic it can grow and be very helpful as planning and scheduling tool.

Riley
Field Engineer in USA

Touchplan

I like the easy functionality of the software. I love the ease of reporting.

It's hard to flip between swim lanes and project all the work

Donald
Job Supt. in USA

TouchPlan Review

Kommentare: The overall experience was favorable and forced the 10 different trades on a large construction site to get together and formulate a legitimate plan.

Easy to use once I understood how it worked. I liked the way the days could be extended for more than a single day of planning. We used different colors representing the individual trades involved and some used icons that were provided.

I thought it was difficult to plan for long periods of time, although maybe that wasn't explained to me,

Cory
Project Manager in USA

Software has been a great asset to help us with pull planning and scheduling.

It has been easy for our team to begin using with minimal training. Whenever they have run into issues the support team was always available. Very easy to use.

We are a subcontractor and often have to coordinate with other schedules as well. There is an export function where we can export our schedule out for someone else to put into their software. I have not found an import function to pull in other schedules. That can be useful for us at times.

Jen
Quality Manager in USA

Pull Planning Software

Kommentare: Electronic pull planning saves a lot of paper and space. It also makes it much easier to track and record.

Easy to use. Touchplan reps have also come out to visit our job site to help us with any questions and get us started.

Not completely adjustable to meet project needs.

Ryan
Project Engineer in USA

Far exceeds what was expected. Excellent program!

Ease of use was huge. prior to this we submitted all of our plans via Excel which can be intimidating to some

it's difficult to exact in some instances. it would be nice to be able to add tasks for less than 1 day at a time

Joe
Superintendet in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Use it to plan daily activities

Kommentare: It is easy to show crews the work flow for the upcoming days and weeks. It is to add and remove activities.

The layout within the program (tool bar on the left) is easy to follow and to use. It is relatively intuitive.

Within the scheduling area you can not link 2 activities. Therefore, if you lengthen or move one activity you have to manually move all associated activities.

Wade
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall experience has been good. The reports that Touchplan generates need some work.

Kommentare: An easy to use way to track/schedule work in the field on a 4 week basis.

The ease of use and customer service. Touchplan has always been quick to respond to any questions that have arisen from using the software.

The reports that touchplan generates. A user does not have much area to customize reports to show what he is looking to export from the software.

Mark
Field foreman in USA

Review of touch plan

It definitely helps me in scheduling work knowing when other trades will be finishing an area

It did take a few minutes to figure everything out

Mike
Project Manager / Estimator in USA

Touchplan

Kommentare: over all was a great experience, I'm always looking for technology that can speed and make our process more efficient.

Very user friendly, its the same of concept of "pull schedule" but now with technology.

Some of the features such as zoom can be touchy. Not very compatible with my surface note.

Tim
Project Foreman in USA

easily accessible

Kommentare: Helps the subs coordinate on a day to day basis

very user friendly and help line is a plus. your online support team has answered all of my questions very promptly.

general knowledge--need to understand every option available. Not too much that I dont like about it.