It's one of best product and very unique features it allows 360 degree view of my marketing efforts

Rahim D.
Consultant
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy way of communication lots of market insight and very flexible

Vorteile: Uniqueness of platform tracks customer journey from multiple channels it helps to respond customer in a very unique way. Social media is also part of customer journey

Surprised by the ease-of-use and intelligence!

Bewertet am 26.2.2016
Kamal K.
Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: I'm a marketing analyst in a medium-size company.. We were looking for a marketing software that can handle our e-mail marketing requirements as well as create intelligent customer reports.. While researching, I stumbled upon a discussion on 'FirstHive' on reddit.. I took a free trial of the product and executed couple of campaigns.. i was surprised to see how easy it was to design a cool looking email from the existing templates... trigger it and see results in real-time.. I know it has nothing to do with 'open rates' but it's true that our email open rates are better now.. Beside email-marketing, it has SMS marketing and Social Media Marketing too.. all in the same license fee.. We stopped using Hootsuite and migrated all our social media activities on FirstHive.. Now, we have customer insights from all the channels curated into one dashboard.. It made a lot of sense for us to keep using FirstHive, since similar other product was costing us four times more.. and I'll recommend to all marketers.. for $50 a month, it's worth a shot!

User Friendly - Good for Bulk Mailers and Social Posting

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Kristen S.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to create communication with our clients. It easily integrates with our SMS, social medias and emails. Responding to customers is easy to do using this program.

cost effective and efficient

Kevin W.
Senior Consultant
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: customer traction. more engagement. analytics was a big plus and a cost effective and efficient tool to plan my marketing activities.

Vorteile: the features are great, some great not relevant to me yet, but got me thinking on those lines, which helped my business goals. the campaign creations are seamless and easy to track, the single view dashboard is a great feat in this software. they provide analytics based on unique customer behavior and pattern on different campaigns and different medium which is very insightful. has added advantage of targeting members in India and outside India. Creating duplication of campaigns is also a nice feature helps my team save a lot of time on repeated campaigns.

Nachteile: UI can be more interactive
email templates options are not much, can add GIF format as well.
irrelevant dashboard should not show up if we dont have data to populate the same.

It is a great Product, able to take care of all my Bulk mailers, SMS and Social posting for me.

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Hemanth N.

Vorteile: Integration of SMS, Mails and Social Media at one place. I run a Training organization and I use FirstHive forbsend mailers and SMS and Social Media Posts to clients for New Program Launch and Business Development Purpose

Nachteile: I have not faced any problem/ issue in using this application , it suits my small business perfectly.

Its an amazing software which allows me to run email & social media campaigns at ease.

Namrata S.
Partner-Client Success

Kommentare: Measuring effectiveness of my campaign & single user profiling.

Vorteile: The ease at which you check the analytics. The ease at which you are allowed to revisit the HTML mailer, do multiple edits before you do the actual broadcast. It also has an amazing feature of giving me indepth userwise website usage analytics.

Nachteile: It doesn't allow me to download the bounced email id list. That becomes a bit inconvenient. They should give a download option.

Real Time marketing solution

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Marcos F.
Key Account Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Firsthive is a great marketing solution with data aggregation and from multiple customer touch point including Facebook, twitter and other social media.

Nachteile: The initial plan is expensive also improvement in email and chat support needs improvement and multiple language option is missing.

Using since 2 months

Bewertet am 26.4.2016
Ronny D.

Kommentare: Been using this software for the last couple of months for my company's marketing. Liked the fact that I can use the email marketing features along with managing my facebook page from the same application. Was using multiple applications for this till now. Also liked the customer service. Had a issue with my billing, one chat with the support rep resolved my issue. 5 stars

von eMart Solutions an 27.4.2016

Thanks Ronny for the kind words. We hope you continue to find value in our platform, and we look forward to your continued feedback.

Help us do lot of stuff

Bewertet am 17.3.2016
George W.
Product Manager

Kommentare: FirstHive was recommended to me by a friend. I signed-up for trial version and after couple of days bought an annual license. It works like three software in one. We use for direct emails and newsletters, sms campaigns and also social media management. What is amazing is their customer reports and insights. Helps a lot in designing campaign. People are nice too.

First Hive is the hive boss

Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Andrew L.
Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: First hive to Resik way for me and my employees to collaborate on the complex projects that no one else see.

Nachteile: I am worried about the Russians getting a hold of some of the information that I post on first Hive.

User friendly campaign tool help to measure campaign performance

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Pinky L.
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: able to measure my campaigns performance

Vorteile: We can design communication and trigger basis customers journey with the brand during pre sales, sales & Post sales

Best for Startups.

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Supreeth S.
Process Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its a cloud based software where some small and medium business can take help of. Also very east to use and communicate.

Nachteile: Its expensive and also some times we run into issue with slow response and some times it confuses to drive conclusion from the recommendations