Über Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations unterstützt dich bei der Verwaltung des täglichen Betriebs deines Zentrums in einem sicheren System.

Erfahre mehr über Daxko Operations

Bewertungen zu Daxko Operations

4,0

Daxko Operations hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Daxko Operations bereits verwendet?

Uchenna
Uchenna
Senior Membership Director in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Reliable

Kommentare: Excellent reports and functionality

Daxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.

the Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.

Sam
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising - 100%

Kommentare: Overall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software.
It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.

Like the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.

There are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.

Amy
Grants and Development Manager in USA

Data Nightmare

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Besides a few friendly representatives who are quick to respond, my experience using the product for historical data that I need for grant reports and our annual report has been truly awful.

- Phone Representatives are friendly and transparent when they do not have answers. - They are at least attempting to have an organization specific report.

- Representatives often do not have a way of assisting and cases aren’t resolved - “Not for Historical Data” - No way to track demographic data for activity check in The list goes on, I just don’t have the characters for it.

Missy
CFO in USA

Overall Review

Operations is very easy to use and understand. It is pretty straight forward and allows for notes and information to be added to each member.

We should be able to send an email to all the active members in the system through Operations.When doing invoices, we should be able to mark an invoice so it will not be produced each month but leave on the account.

Lisa
Welcome center in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New upgrade not as easy for users.. I hope it was made easier for your programmers at least.

Kommentare: Daxko is a good product. I like that it still has the pencil (edit) feature as that assists in training new personal. As I have been with this YMCA for over 20 years..and been through a few changesand difference software ,I do like this one best.

Everything I need to do with an existing member is still there. just takes longer to find

the software loads more slowly. Still having trouble locating what I want , but I know its there somewhere. Since the upgrade the member photos have gotten smaller and even seem stretched wider.. We do not need a frame around them. We need to see who they are as some teens/guests try to sneak in as existing members. In case of an emergency I will have trouble finding the member on work out floor or class using that tiny photo.( yes I have enlarged my screen)

Kathy
Billing Specialist in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Administrative and Functionality

Kommentare: I am an advocate for Daxko in our organization. The support and customer service is wonderful.

The ease of membership sales and changes. It is great being able to track staff usages through the event log. The recently updated Corporate Membership invoicing was a great update, literally saved me hours of time per month.

The child care package can be very cumbersome when you need to change an enrollment for a child. When granting permission, sometime is not clear exact what those permission are.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good products, Too expensive, Don't Play Well with Others

Kommentare: Operational and Consistency of Use.

Good membership and program management system. They do well understanding the needs of YMCA's and trying understand how to improve.

Cost, Rigid and lack of integrations. Daxko has a great package of services but they will charge you A LOT of money for each one. Their contracts are very rigid for the non-profit sector and they do not integrate well with other services. We have been told their back-end API is a mess.

Great product

Kommentare: Overall it is a lot better then the previous program we have used

I enjoy the versatility of the software. We utilize it for both program registration and our membership department. I use it daily and it helps to streamline the process.

Program creation takes a long time. It doesn’t allow for many short cuts, or deleting of a product once you have created it.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for companies that need a membership software.

Kommentare: Overall positive experience. Daxko Operations is easy to navigate and use even for someone who is not computer savvy.

Daxko routinely updates their software and their Daxko Community Help Center has a vast amount of articles that are also helpful.

There have been a few instances where reports do not export correctly.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Student Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Competitive Data Organization Software

Kommentare: We at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.

Daxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.

Daxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.

Amieris
Chief Program Officer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Inflexible Billing Software

Kommentare: My organization uses Daxko software for childcare billing, health and wellness gym members, we have Daxko Engage, Mobile, and Operations. It will be my suggestion that when the terms for these contracts end to not renew. It would be better to have 4 different systems that can talk to one another, than one inflexible bohemeth limiting what we can do.

There is a pretty in depth help website, customer service is responsive, and the concierge support services are overall very beneficial to learning the system.

Overall, I find Daxko to be a cumbersome software to learn and onboard new members on our team with, moreover, it is an inflexible system for tagging, organizing, and pulling member data. The software itself does not hold data so it is difficult to look back on metrics a year (or sometimes) a few months later. We have to buy additional software systems to do what Daxko cannot do- which adds to cost. The years long contract agreements, means you have to get used to (and build systems around) something that is just not working well (or pay out the contract- not feasible for a nonprofit) To get in depth customer support, you have to pay for concierge package with their team (who are very nice and kind people). Nevertheless, we wanted to delete a large batch of inactive club members out of our system, and there was no easy way to do that, we reached out costumer support and they sent us a price estimate of hundreds of dollars. Unless you have a team committed to never turning over, learning the system in and out, and making airtight systems around it- it would not be my first choice.

Debi
VP, Marketing and Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Getting better, but still some distance to go...

Kommentare: Daxko Ops is much simpler to use than other CRM/Database systems, but it has some ways to go in terms of functionality and adaptability. Fortunately, Daxko has become very responsive to evolving user needs and has really stepped up its customer service. It can take hours searching for solutions on the user forums, however, Daxko staff are very responsive when you phone or email them. My YMCA association was among the first of the Daxko adopters and I've been here two years. From what I see, it has been an expensive solution that met basic needs, but was slow to adapt. There is now an enhanced effort to improve customer/user interfaces and interoperability in a web and cloud-based environment. It's basic and it does the job, but Daxko still has some distance to go to fully meet the evolving needs of a diverse, multi-platform client base. Fortunately, it appears to be on the right track as it rolls out new features. Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.

Ease of use. Community forums are extremely useful. Customer service has become top notch and very proactive about providing training when new features are rolled out.

Creating custom reports is a huge challenge when trying to pull and analyze data. Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that.

Justin
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness in USA

Dream Software

Kommentare: A few years back when we first began exploring new software to improve our member experience, we had many checkboxes that needed to be met. Daxko Operations was the one and only that accomplished all needs. The most powerful experience we have in using Daxko Operations is the support of the Daxko Team. When we have a vision, or would like to customize our software experience, Daxko is ready for us an works with us. It's more than just a software; it's a dream scenario and partnership that helps us stay at the forefront ahead of our competition. The time it took to build and customize our platform, train, launch, and grow was faster than anyone in our organization could ever imagine.

Daxko Operations is the software of the future, operating in the now. Fully integrated, Daxko Operations allows our organization to have a complete snapshot of their entire story and journey. Combined with its ease of use, Daxko Operations is the most intuitive software that allows us easily create new accounts, process registrations, and report on our successes and KPIs. The turnaround time to train both our large organization and most importantly our client base was instantaneous, far exceeding our expectations. As a key member of our senior leadership team, I cannot be more appreciative of the usefulness of this software allowing us to take our membership experience to the next level it is today.

I can proudly and confidently say that there is nothing we like least or dislike about the software.

Brandi
Member Services Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customers since 2008 will little to no complaint about the company and their products

Kommentare: I recommend this software to all of my colleagues because of the ease of use and the self-paced online training that is perfect for on-boarding.

Internet based so I can access the software easily from anywhere, on any device. That is so helpful when dealing with part-time and seasonal employees that need help while I am out of the office. I was able to easily take a 3-month maternity leave and keep up with work from home on my own terms. The staff seem to really care about their company.

I have not had any complaints with customer service but my surrounding branches have had a very difficult time getting good assistance. We pay a significant amount of our budget to Daxko services so excellent troubleshooting should come with the software.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

2.5 years of use

Kommentare: Daxko was overall okay. It provided what was needed, but ease of use was not where it should have been.

Daxko Operations has been the only software I have known and used daily for the last two and a half years. It seems to be able to do all of the necessary things you would need (i.e. membership, reports, finance, etc), but it took some getting used to to be able to use efficiently.

The layout of the web page was difficult to navigate. It seemed like certain tasks were hidden under irrelevant tabs. The was difficult to have a efficient work flow when running reports and dealing with finance. It took a long time to figure out where each report was hidden and still have trouble locating certain things on the web page.

Christina
HR Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and gets the job done

Kommentare: Our membership staff love working with Daxko Operations! Everything is fairly easy to navigate in the system and as a result, balances and account information is accurately reported to our members.

Daxko Operations is an awesome membership/program software that does a fine job with keeping track of accounts and is easily customizable to fit the needs of any non-profit or membership based business. I have been working with Daxko for over 5 years and never had any issues. It runs faster and has less glitches than other membership software I have used in the past at other companies.

I don't have any complaints about Daxko myself. I do have a co-worker in a different department that wishes members could login and pay their balances online and then that be communicated back to her via email when someone makes a payment. I think Daxko Operations may have a feature like this, but we don't currently use it so I'm not sure exactly how it works.

Edwin
Membership Manager in USA

Perfect for our members

Kommentare: I have worked with multiple YMCA associations. This is my first that has used Daxko and I cannot compare the ease of use, functionality, and overall experience between Daxko and the other systems I have used in the past. Daxko wins by a mile.

This software system is easy to use, both on the point of sale and administrative side as well as allowing members to access their accounts. Functionality is ideal. Comparatively speaking, it is the #1 software system I've used in this industry.

I would like to see information capturing when we are registering multiple members in the same program so that we are not having to repeat entering the same information.

Paul
Conditioning Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I used Daxko for about 4 years, and never had problems with it. It was very efficient for me.

Kommentare: An easy, efficient registration system for classes, programs and events.

I set up programs for members to enroll, and the features allowed me to easily change the dates every time a session ended. This cut down on some much administration time because I didn't have to set up a new program from scratch every session.

From time to time I had complaints from members about the complicated process of enrolling in one of my Daxko programs. It was easy to use for me, but not for my new members.

Cheryl
Administrative Services Manager in USA

Easy software system

Kommentare: Overall it has pros and cons as do any software programs. There are some things I like more than our previous system & some things aren't as good but overall I'm satisfied with it.

Daxko is easy to learn how to use. Also, it's good that access can be given or blocked to different users on an as-needed basis.

I HATE the transaction record. I make a lot of corrections & changes regarding our childcare program & the transaction record can get so long that it's practically impossible to decipher anything. I understand how a record needs to be kept of all changes but simple entry errors should just be discarded instead of being saved & that is not always possible.

Adam
Vice President, Operations in USA

Daxko

Kommentare: It's the best software for Y's but it can be improved on. Can't customize or make changes to the system.

easy to use interface. can catch on quickly.

Difficult to customize. Can only do it if Daxko allows it. needs to be updated to the 21 century. interface reminds me of Windows 98. Could use some better standards reports. like who is on hold, how many cancelations are pending or will be canceled at the end of the month.

Lyndsey
Operations & Program Director in USA

All Things Daxko

Kommentare: I am 90% satisified with Daxko Ops. I really enjoy the webinars being offered to assist me in becoming more proficient.

By far I value the ease for pulling reports and event/participant data. I rely on the the two functions daily...they make my world go round and when they function properly my day is made.

With the facelift that Daxko Operations just received, finding certain functions has been challenging.

Bill
COO in USA

SEVYMCA Review

Kommentare: Working with Daxko Operations has been a really positive experience. I've worked with Daxko Spectrum (CSI) and with ActiveNet in the past. Operations has been the easiest to use and to teach.

It is very user friendly and easy to teach new employees how to use the Daxko Operations. We rely heavily on part-time employees to enroll memberships and programs and provide customer information. Daxko Operations is easy to teach new employees how to navigate the system.

Finding some of the reports can be time consuming. I'm not sure how to create my own custom reports.

Sheila
Accounting Associate in USA

Daxko Operations

Kommentare: Daxko Operations and Daxko Accounting are great for the YMCA. As a non-profit, we have so many different aspects of the company and Daxko can handle it all.

Daxko Operations was installed and in use before I joined the company. I predominantly use the Finance module. It is easy to use and makes reconciling the bank statement each month a breeze. I love the easy reports. I can find a revenue amount on any product we offer for a period of time within seconds.

The last update when looking up members adds steps for me to get to financial transactions.

Larissa
Membership Director in USA

Honest Review

I like that is user-friendly. When we have any questions or doubts, it is easy to log in to the help center and find answers. If you are still not satisfied with the answers, we usually email customer service and get a quick response.

Sometimes the information or updates are not done quickly.

Wendy
Admin Assistant in USA

Daxko Review

Kommentare: It is a great software for use to use with our memberships and childcare

We have had other systems in the past but this one user friendly.

We would love it if we went back to name, date of birth, telephone number etc was all together like before