Über Powered Now

Außendienstmanagementsoftware für Handelsunternehmen

Erfahre mehr über Powered Now

The ease of use and no BS interface. We’ve struggled for a while to get something with all the functionality Powered Now has and we have been pleasantly surprised with its mobility.

Bewertungen zu Powered Now

4,9

Powered Now hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Powered Now bereits verwendet?

Shoaib
Shoaib
Gas Engineer in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Personally, There’s just no comparison for me

Kommentare: Just changed everything for me

Ease of use, simple, colourful, it syncs on all your devices you can carry on where you left off, looks professional, love the service reminders

I think adding a report feature would be great, on site visits we can just send a detailed report on a blank page with our company logo on top. A separate section

hilton

Exceptionally good

Kommentare: all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account. No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Alec
Heating engineer in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Kommentare: It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly. It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Peter
Service Engineer in UK
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Field Service Management

Kommentare: Overall happy with the product and difficult to find a better alternative for the price

Good off line access, simple to use invoicing and quoting

Job contacts difficult to access when using sites, file uploading from mobile not easy

George
Plumbing and Heating engineer in UK

For the engineers

Kommentare: Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Ben
Managing Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powered Now

Kommentare: Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Struggling to think of one.

Antwort von Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Simon
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Great software with exceptional service.

Kommentare: Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Dean
Electrical Contractor in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good with room for improvement

Kommentare: It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

The Layout of the screens and ease of use Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Lloyd
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant app with great support

As a self employed plumber I find powered now a really useful tool to help run my business. The fact I can pair it with my accounting software is also a huge bonus. On top of that the team are all amazing and whenever you need them they could not be any more helpful if they tried.

Any problem I’ve ever had has been resolved by the support team.

Phil
MANAGING DIRECTOR in UK

sorted me right out

Kommentare: Overall there aren't any complaints here, powered now has really sorted me out in keeping a handle on my business daily. It has simplified a lot of processes for me such as invoice, pricing and sharing information with my team. I would highly recommend the software to anyone running their own outfit

Powered now is a really easy software to implicate into my business

It would help if powered now would allow me to link websites pages to costing process to deliver as much information as possible when pricing for clients

James
Operations Manager in UK
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looks good but lost simplicity

Kommentare: I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Russ
Company director in UK

Excellent

Kommentare: I’ve had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful

It does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app

Prone to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional standards

Kommentare: I found there are lots of excellent features which I don’t actually need, and for the money I pay each year I could possibly just set up a template for my email and send via that. But for the large scale builder these features would be a god send.

It can safe lots of time and searching past prices/ materials is excellent. Saves with posting invoices and also alerts you when your customer has opened the invoice etc.

It can be glitchy ,which randomly closes the project your working on so you have to restart sometimes. You get the odd day where it won’t work for hours which is frustrating. I had a short spell of my invoices being classified spam to clients, but the online chat operators are very responsive.

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi Michael thank you for your review, great to hear Powered Now is helping with your invoicing, quoting and customer contact. We are always developing our software to bring our customers more features and a better experience, should you ever come across a problem contact our UK support team and they will help to resolve any issues quickly for you.

Antony
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don’t Look anywhere else

Kommentare: 1st Class

Ive used a few different software programmes over the years. Where was this when I needed it? It wasn’t made. Customer service is second to none. Prompt replies and professional, polite people. Overall, EXTREMELY satisfied with the Whole Package.

Nothing negative to say about this product and support

Amrik
Bau, Selbstständig

The ladder out of a deep hole

Kommentare: My work load has been exploding, and I have been struggling so much to keep on top of jobs, quote, emails, texts, calls, bookings I was all over the place, I enjoyed my work but suddenly I was losing the love, I tried other software but they were to difficult, believe me PN I is so user friendly (I haven't even had any training yet been using it for weeks), with so many useful features, suddenly I found a ladder to get me out the deep hole I was in, now I completing more jobs than ever, quotes, invoices, payment all easily manageable, and the job is fun again. Honestly PN has saved my lofe and career and has given me so much freedom, I encourage you if you are struggling to manage the business this is the product you will be able to do more without needing to add to your team.

It's so eady to use, quick at figuring out how to use, lot's of great features, some other software don't have

Erm........... Nothing? but I think if we add some more features it will take this product to a whole another level.

Steve
Bildungsmanagement

Run a business? You need this.....

Kommentare: The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....

I run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...

NONE

Antwort von Powered Now

Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :) Ben

Nicola Zena
Consultant / Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software, Efficient, Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Excellent for invoicing/payments. Want to move onto the Diary and Supplier Invoices in the future.

The interface is easy to understand, the software is efficient and very user friendly. Customer service is superb.

The fact that you can't write a message with a payment receipt; the fact that the Project Timeline doesn't keep a record of the message you send with an invoice/quote

Andrew

Powered Now

Kommentare: Customers love the way I can send them quotes and invoices, my hit rate on getting jobs has improved...

Professional looking format on the quotes and invoices. Love how it notifies when items have been sent to customers and they have opened them. I tried Quick books and it was too intrusive and time consuming...

Awkward to use on mobile devices at times. We need a estimate section instead of a quote or let us choose. Some of the set up options are a pain to adjust needs simplifying we are not all computer savy.

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi Andrew, thank you for your review, Its great to hear Powered Now is helping with your business invoicing and quoting, if you require any further help or advice on your Powered Now set up, just contact our UK support team and they can show you how to set up your choice of using quote or estimate terminology in the software itself.

Gemma
Company Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software!

Kommentare: Been using Powered Now for around 18 months. It’s really easy to use and has been great for our business. Makes us more organised, saves us time and gives us a professional image. The cost of the subscription is well worth the money and pays for itself with the man hours saved within our business. Would highly recommend!

Makes our business more organised and efficient

I haven’t come across any cons if they do exist.

Frank
Company in UK

An excellent service

Easy to use helps Business grow and invoices can be issued on the go

There is nothing really I can’t complain about

Antwort von Powered Now

Hi Frank thank you for your review, its always good to hear from our customers, helping your business to grow is exactly why Powered Now was developed, invoicing, quoting, scheduling and tracking your team can all be done on the go from multiple devices. Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Joel
president in USA

Great customer service

Kommentare: Logging invoices coming in and annual yearly income data have been very helpful.

The soft ware was easy to navigate unlike others

Respond time is slow due to support being in a different time zone

Linda
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Powered Now is easy to use both in the office and for the technicians in the field

There is nothing I dislike. Everything works well and lots of support.

Liam
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!! Don't look elsewhere trust me.

Kommentare: Love it, after using so many other softwares iv decided powered now is the perfect option.

The fact everything has its own box and colour code makes finding information easy and it's not a boring white page that hurts your eyes

I think field staff should be slightly cheaper as they don't use the full software.

Greg
Home automation in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been searching for software like this for a while

It contains and stores electrical certs .

A few little features not available yet but have been told they are in the pipeline

Antwort von Powered Now

Thanks Greg! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Derek

Great product

Kommentare: Love it

Its so simple and easy to use and great support

I would have like it to be able to chase for payment if not made in time

Antwort von Powered Now

Hey Derek, thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say great things about our software. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have. Or if you've just got a suggestion for our development, just let us know! We'd love to hear from you. Thanks again.