Great solution for removing the friction between sending an offer to getting a signed contract.

Vincent K.
Head of Sales

Kommentare: Pros: Fast and easy to get contracts signed, has helped increased the rate of closing deals in our company, Easy to use, reliable system (no glitches), add's an innovative feel to our company (in the sense that not only are our products great everything we use is great as well!) We have noticed an increase in revenue and deals signed at a faster pace
Cons: Limited global support team, limited lack of milestone updates, deal accelerator feels "spammy" if not used correctly, our clients do not always understand that it is actually legally biding and consider it a mailing platform for proposals in which they can acknowledge that they've received the proposal.

Saves time, money and increase our growth!

Donald J.

Kommentare: We have for many years had a clearance rate of our offers of around 10%. We were looking for sites that helped us to close more business to increase our growth. Thanks to GetAccept we have now doubled our hitrate the last 4 months. We´ll also been able to cut down on expensive costs for follow-up on our behalf . This is something that helps extremely much to our continued growth as we instead can put the focus on development our products/services and allows GetAccept to take care of, something that for us in the past been the most time-consuming area of our business. Thanks GetAccept, We are completely satisfied !

A really good tool that makes sales a little bit easier to manage

Sebastian T.
Sales Manager

Kommentare: A really nice tool for both our sales and management to work with. Ever since we introduced the service GetAccept in our organization, we have had a better control over the sales procedures regarding contracts and tenders. The follow-up has become a seamless part of everyday life for our Sales Department. We choose GetAccept for their agile mindset and ability to put themselves into our daily challenges. I really like how they think SALES around monitoring and dashboards. Looking forward to take part of their journey.

Easy to use and great analytics of sales documents

Bewertet am 29.4.2016
Pierre L.

Kommentare: + Easy to use
+ Great functions for reminders to the customer
+ Analytics of documents are amazing
+ Great support
- Would like more insights of actions (next reminder, sms etc)

von GetAccept an 29.4.2016

Thanks for the feedback. The insights your are looking for are in the roadmap. We will notice you when released. Add a more detailed description what you would like in the feedback section in the product so we make sure we get all your feedback. We will reach out to you and confirm as well. Rock on! //GetAccept Teamet

Works as intended and easy to use

Bewertet am 28.4.2016
Rickard E.
Founder and HR-Consultant

Kommentare: I think this is an easy product. There's a intuitive flow, which helps me introduce this to my colleauges. Would be cool to integrate with google forms - have a template with placeholders which is then autogenerated depending on what has been submitted through the form.

von GetAccept an 28.4.2016

Thank you for the feedback with Google forms. We have that in the pipeline and will add you to the inquiry and let you now when it will be released.

Simply brilliant!

Johan K.

Kommentare: A fantastic tool for all sales reps sending out any type of sales document. It helps me to analyze the recipient journey and every follow up meeting is focused on the right things pushing the deal in the right direction. One big plus is the nice interface and that it so easy to use. Kudos to the design and user interface team! In my opinion this is not just a esigning tool like DocuSign. This is a closing tool!

A great user friendly product and saves time

Bewertet am 16.5.2016
Saravanakanth P.

Kommentare: Great user friendly product which helped me to organize and work accordingly. It only took a few minutes to get it running and post my first proposal.it helped double the closing rate. The inside analyses given on the proposal is much more valuable. Limited global support team, limited lack of milestone updates this could be improver.

It has been a great experience thou i belive that everything always can be better.

Bewertet am 28.4.2016
Fredrik E.
Sales

Kommentare: The idea and consepts are great and the interface are awesome. Small features that I come in contact with on a daily basis that i have thoughts about, and i directly type to Customer Service and the respond in a great way. I will continue to give my input since i get questions and thoughts when i use the product.

Wheelys Cafe 2nd month review

Bewertet am 12.5.2016
Hannah F.
Head of Global markets

Kommentare: I started using GetAccept for signing our franchises worldwide, and the experience has been amazing from the start. The GetAccept team is dedicated, smart and incredibly helpful and we got our first contracts signed via them ready in no time. Perfect for our fast-moving start up! Thank you Getaccept!

Helps me closing my business.

Niklas G.
Sales Manager

Kommentare: I really like this software. It fulfills its function in a fantastic way.
I like that I actually can follow the process and know where your potential business partner is in this process. In that way you know how you are gonna proceed and get closer to a deal.

Best tool for accelerating your sales

Peter A.

Kommentare: GetAccept really helped me increase and accelerate my sales because of their smart innovation. With good UX and clever functions I can manage my pipeline in a way that i couldn't even dream about before. Thanks to the GA team for great service when I needed it.

This is AWESOME!

Elenore S.

Kommentare: Our process has always been slow while signing deals. With GetAccept we close 50% more deals than before and it takes 1/4 of the time.
Really easy to use!

A true time saver!

Bewertet am 13.5.2016
Axel L.
Partner

Kommentare: I love it! The software saves me a lot of time and I am sure it helped me closing my last deal. Sign up!

Very good!

Bewertet am 29.4.2016
Jimmy S.
Account Manager

Kommentare: Easy to use, good control on your contracts and you can follow you potential customer's very well!

Good tool

Bewertet am 18.5.2016
Johan Å.

Kommentare: This is a tool that have changed my sales in a very postive way. Faster signs and more controll

Easy to use