Über Pobuca Connect

Mit Pobuca Connect erhältst du ein cloudbasiertes Unternehmensadressbuch, auf das du einfach zugreifen und mit dem du Kontakte mit deinen Mitarbeiter*innen teilen kannst – auch offline.

Erfahre mehr über Pobuca Connect

Ability to save/store/keep track of 10k+ business contacts.

There are other small things we've wanted to be able to do but can't, such as create a contact list using contacts with only physical addresses (no email address).

Bewertungen zu Pobuca Connect

3,9

Pobuca Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pobuca Connect bereits verwendet?

Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best apps I have ever used.

Kommentare: Connecting my team is better then ever.

Easy to use, no adds. good interface. better search option.

Nothing to say. All about to say that it needs to include theme so that user can enjoy their own theme.

Antwort von Pobuca

Wow! Thanks a lot for your excellent review! You've made our day!!

Andrew
M.A. Candidate in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Much-needed organization for contacts on iOS

Kommentare: Peace of mind of being able to find contacts that I need when I need them!

I've tried almost every contact management app out there and Pobuca is one of the best, if not the best. Far better than the standard contacts app, of course. The UI is fairly straightforward even though the app itself does a lot for you. Contacts organization and the sharing of those contacts across multiple devices really stands out for me. I have over 1,200 contacts on my phone, so the Smart Search feature helps a lot, too, because I can't always remember the exact name or spelling of the name of the person I'm searching for. Toss in the biz card scanner and you've got Pobuca. Upcoming features are also apparently integration with social media accounts and the ability to send email and sms campaigns. Once those are succesfully implemented, there will be no question about which contact app I'll be using 100% of the time.

Personally, I'd like to be able to switch up the color scheme. The seafoam green is cool for the shirt I have that color in, but on my phone, I prefer darkmode colors!

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Andrew. Thank you a lot for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our app to other customers. We're very happy when our customers are happy. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca's new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly!

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Initially Excited, Two Years Later, Disappointed

Kommentare: Our goal for Pobuca Connect is to use it to replace having contacts in three or four different places, to easily export a list of contacts once a year for a snail mailing, to replace MailChimp with this contact database and email marketing and to still sync with the contact database for our Office 365 email system. Currently, Pobuca Connect meets only one of these goals. For now, we plan to keep trying to convince Pobuca to build an enterprise friendly business product for robust contact and relationship management, but if an alternative solution arises that solves all of these goals, we would migrate to that alternative service provider in a heart beat. My hope is that Pobuca Connect, with such great potential, is not left in the dust behind their competitors but intead rises to the challenge.

Pubuca Connect does a great job of storing contact information and allowing multiple people to access the contacts under different permission levels. The ability to utilize custom fields is also incredibly useful. Having both Android and iPhone apps is very useful for us.

However, Pobuca Connect has a long ways to go before businesses can use this product alone for their contact management, email marketing, and customer relationship management. Let's start with the integration with Office 365. While it is very useful to be able to login to Pobuca using our Office 365 credentials, the integration doesn't go far enough. The Pobuca Outlook addon, for example, allows searching for contact information, but doesn't allow edits For email marketing, many businesses can't afford to hire another web developer to design and maintain email templates that will be mobile friendly, tablet friendly, laptop and desktop friendly. Currently, the email marketing editor is simply a HTML WYSIWYG editor box. Having a robust and interactive email template designer similar to MailChimp and dynamic contact database fields for personalizing a mass email campaign would bring this email marketing tool in line with their top competitors. Additionally, while Pobuca users can be segmented into different permission groups, there is currently no method, short of paying the developers several hundred dollars to create a report that can be easily generated showing the edits and changes in the contact database mapped to the specific user that made those changes. Currently, if one disgruntled employee had the permission to delete all contacts in the Pobuca database, they could and the rest of the users wouldn't know who performed the action, or how to undo the deletion operation.

Antwort von Pobuca

Hello, Thank you for all your comments and the time you have spent for this review. In Pobuca we appreciate our users' valuable feedback and keep improving our apps as per those. Regarding the email campaigns feature, please bear in mind that the core field of Pobuca Connect is contacts management and not email marketing. Nevertheless, we provide the possibility to send emails to your contacts via email campaigns or mass emails. In case you want a more advanced email tool, you can integrate your Pobuca Connect contacts with other platforms through Zapier. Regarding the user roles and permissions, you can assign 4 different kind of user roles to your co-workers for extra security and in case you don't want a user to edit/delete your contacts you can assign the Reviewer role. You also have the possibility to review who has created and who has last modified a contact of your database. Best regards, The Pobuca team

markos
sales area manager in Griechenland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca - NIKAS

what I like most about the application is: ease of use and the user interface

what i like the least is that i would like to integrate with microsoft outlook

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you Markos for taking some time to give us your feedback! This means a lot to us :) I would like to inform you that in Enterprise & Relationships plan you can integrate Pobuca Connect with Microsoft Outlook with Zapier, link your Microsoft account with Pobuca Connect in order to import contacts and install Outlook add-in into your account. Please, navigate to our online knowledge base and find related information and guidelines: http://help.pobu.ca/en/ Moreover, don't hesitate to contact the support team anytime you need to at support@pobuca.com.

Bahar
Customer Relationship Manager in Thailand
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way of connecting with our coworkers

Pobuca Connect is a comprehensive contact management application that helps us to collect all our business contacts inside a single address book.

Pobuca Connect should have more comprehensive third party integrations and needs to offer fast customer service.

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

POBUKA IS A GOOD CONTACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.

Kommentare: I USE THE FREE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS MANAGING ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS ... ALL IN ONE SAME SITE.
THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND.
IN GENERAL, IT IS RECOMMENDED.

IT HAS DISTINCT FUNCTIONAL MODES, AND IT'S VERY PRACTICAL TO ORGANIZE A COMPANY'S CONTACTS, LIKE CUSTOMER CONTACTS. THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE .

POBUKA HAS AN INTERFACE MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND.

Antwort von Pobuca

Hi there! Thank you very much for your comment :) In case you face slow performance again while searching for an entity don't hesitate to contact us via email: support@pobuca.com. We will assist you immediately!

Umweltdienstleistungen

Nice way of storing and synching contacts - and GDPR compliant too

Kommentare: All my contacts in one place with minimal hassle.

Easy to import contacts, and easy to arrange them by organisation. Fast customer service. The software will synch contacts across an organisation (although this is less useful to a lone worker like me). Nice little desktop app which helps you find what you need quickly (e.g. someone's number when you need to make a call). Great value for money as it's free for a single person like me; can't comment on the other pricing structures. Storage of data is GDPR compliant.

Having nicely imported all your data, you can't EXPORT it without upgrading to a paid plan, which is a bit annoying if you want to move to another contact manager.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We offer a 15-day free trial of Pobuca Pro, if you want to check our product before paying though.

Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca connect

The sorting; the interface; the search;

I dont have something in mind. Nothing occurs

Antwort von Pobuca

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We strive for the best and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Thanks again!

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca

Kommentare: Good Software and very easy to work very useful mobile app

Very systematic approach towards the contacts database formation.

have fields with max letters capacity because of which sometime its difficult to feed complete info.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to meet your expectations!

james
Intern in Kenia
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca Connect, The best Contact management resource.

Kommentare: Overall a great tool for synchronizing all your business contacts with co-workers

Easy and a quick way to import large amount of contacts simultaneously. Easy Grouping of contacts with extra custom field making it easy to filter all contacts to a limited few.

it is not quite easy to detect duplicate contacts especially if you have a large data set. Problem having duplicate organizations with similar names. I think for this in case of an existing organization with similar name should be merged rather than creating another.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you for your great review, James! We really appreciate your feedback! I will share your comments and review with our Customer Support Team. Please let us know anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a remarkable day! Best Regards!

Bisma
IT support in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: It is great app and very user friendly.

Easy to use and very helpful for CRM Based Companies and for individuals as well. Quick support is a reason why i have selected this app.

1) sharing by selecting multiple vcards is not possible only we can share by exporting multiple contacts. 2) select all options is not there.

Antwort von Pobuca

Bisma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate you helping share the word about us! Your comments are welcome and your feedback will help us to continually improve Pobuca Connect. As regards the absence of 'select all' functionality, please keep in mind that unless you select each entity one-by-one, they are all selected automatically.

Murat
Service Manager in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great way for teams to keep in touch

Kommentare: I have my contacts always with me!

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Murat. Thank you for your rate and your comment. We are very happy when our customers are happy. Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help you with. If you are looking to take a deep dive into Pobuca's full feature set and get all your questions answered. Then join our Pobuca guru to a skype call. You can schedule a demo here --> https://pobu.ca/demo !

Liz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It was fine, but a bit clunky in the linking contacts & company.

Looked really clean, had all the basic information we wanted to add for contacts. Liked that organizations were automatically created when we added a new one to a contact.

Would be nice if there were custom fields we could create, as well as a way to export a custom contact list to use for marketing.

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Liz. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. Because of Pobuca releases, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields. Custom fields will help you target your searches and easily extract contact information from Pobuca database. To set custom fields you have to be the Pobuca admin. For more information, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Cecilia
Administrative Assistant in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca Review

Kommentare: Positive experience overall. It's easy to use and fulfills the basic needs of keeping contacts in order.

It is easy to find and input contacts along with making changes as necessary.

I do not like that you have to make an organization contact and regular contact. It is annoying to have to put the address in the organization and regular contact. If that person is in the organization the information should automatically pop up. You also shouldn't have to put a first and last name as a requirement.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you for leaving your review, Cecilia! We will take your feedback into consideration when we launch the next version of the app.

Danny
Assistant technical director/purchaser in USA
Bildende Kunst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Speeds up the process

Kommentare: I recently started at my job as the company's purchaser and quickly switch their overflowing Rolodex to this site. It has been supremely helpful to be able to search businesses fast and quickly using the search tool thank you

the search bar is supremely helpful

I really do not need the contacts section when I can search for business.

Antwort von Pobuca

We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for the comment. The recommendations you mentioned are so important to us. You can download our new version in which we have a section named "comments" for what you're using every company.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great UI and overall experience is fabulous!

The User Interface is great! They also have excellent customer service. I loved the overall interface. It is also available across the devices which is great! If you are very big organisation with a lot of contacts, this would definitely help you.

Thanks for your comment!

Isabelle
EA in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pobuca

Kommentare: Alright..

Getting access to numbers on the go is great

Incoming calls don't show names so I have to save the names to my phone anyway nd then disregard the app. Only use this when I need a number I don't have.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you, Isabelle, for your valuable feedback! You can have your contact details on the go and the best part is that it works offline! Also, you can enable Caller ID easily from your Android or iOS device by following the instructions from this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/3141442-how-to-enable-caller-identification-in-the-mobile-app Please, contact our support team in case you face any difficulties. We are always here for you!

Christian
Schweden
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great tool to keep your organizations contacts at one place

Kommentare: I have tried Pobuca for a few months now and I can only say that I enjoy it a lot, but a feature I could recommend being made is an visitcard scanner built in, so you don't have to fill in the info on the web but only take a photo and poof it should be there. I can't think of anything else it's missing :)

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you a lot Christin for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our product to other businesses. We love to make our customers happy. We're going to contact you soon about our ambassador's program. Stay tuned !

Ruben
Manager in Belgien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: If someone of my colleagues gets a new contact everybody can find it on pobuca. No need to waste time asking for the right number or email.

The fact that you can sort your contacts by company.

You have to get used to it. In the beginning it was hard to find my way.

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you so much for posting such a favorable review, Ruben! Your feedback just made our day! We'll do our best to make Pobuca Connect even simpler and easier for you!

Megan
USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I love this product, I found it when I was searching for a way to digitize our companies Rolodex and this works perfectly. I especially love the ability to search through the contacts, this makes finding a specific contact quick and easy. I absolutely recommend this product!

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Happy Megan Lupardus. Thank you for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our product to other businesses. We will contact you soon to participate in our ambassadors program. Until then, take care!

Georgios
Griechenland

A good tool!

Kommentare: I think that is a very good tool for my work. It is easy and helps me to organize my job. They are some thing that can be done more, but generally, I am very happy!

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Georgios. Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very pleased to hear that you like our product. Do checkout our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for more information about Pobuca, you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sevi
Commercial Director in Griechenland
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and useful

Kommentare: Full in terms of data-not so easy to search the data though. Maybe you should add more search fields

Many dealtails for every contact

Needs more search options

Antwort von Pobuca

Dear Happy Sevi. Thank you for giving us your rating and for recommending app. We are continuously making Pobuca better to meet your business needs and expectations! In the latest product release you can find 'Advanced search' . A Search for people or organizations using special filters and criteria. For more info on the current and upcoming enhancements you can contact us at hello@pobu.ca . Take care!

Stacey
Marketing in USA

Great

Great experience and no major complaints. Always someone to talk to if needed. It worked out great!!

The only main issue regarding using this application is that anyone could make changes but that was really it!

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you a lot Stacey! We're very happy that you have a nice experience with Pobuca. Regarding your cons, in our latest product release we've add a new feature that gives you the ability to have user roles! If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca¿s new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly.

Renee
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best way to keep track of daily business

Kommentare: Pobuca has been a fantastic way to keep track of my daily business contacts, it makes outside sales job so much easier!

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you so much Renee Campbell for your comment !!! We are so happy that you're considering Pobuca a fantastic contact management app. We're going to contact you for a participation in Pobuca's ambassadoring program.

Vasilis
CIO in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Super app and easy to use it with many add on features.

Kommentare: Great to use it basically with -external / remote collegues. No need to have different lists with contacts, or trying to update different apps / programs. Especially for employees who are travelling or do not have a standard office base, it is great.

Add on, ease to use,

Antwort von Pobuca

Thank you Vasilis for your positive review. Your feedback is so important to us. We're very happy that you consider Pobuca super app. We'll be grateful if you will participate in our ambassador's program. We'll contact you soon! Cheers