Filtern nach:

Über TextMarks

Einfach zu bedienender und zuverlässiger SMS-Dienst zum Senden von Massennachrichten, für automatische SMS-Antworten, Lead-Generierung per SMS und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über TextMarks

Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Executive Creative Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Support

Kommentare: Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Lidia F.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Making our lives easier!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With TextMarks, I have been able to provide my clients with multiple ways of reaching our goal. I upload restaurant menus to web pages and link them via QR code, still, a lot of people don't know how to use QR codes or refuse to fuss with newer technology. Luckily, practically everyone knows how to send a text. That's why I use TextMarks to automatically send a menu link to anyone who texts in a specific keyword. It is so easy to use and has eliminated so many headaches for my clients. You know something is great when it works really well in the background, and you don't even have to think about it.

I love that they are so generous with the amount of texts and keywords you get, I never feel like i'm counting or worrying about going over any limits. I also love how easy it is to set up keywords, someone is always quick to respond to any questions I have and especially quick to activate my keywords. My clients absolutely love that I integrated a short-code text into my service and it has made so many people's lives easier, especially mine.

As a startup $200 per month for the cheapest plan was a little daunting, especially since I didn't yet have that many customers and income to cover expenses. But, a short code text service improves my product substantially and I feel like it is essential to my business, so I signed up. Well, TextMarks has a great starting promotion that made the service very affordable for me until I got to profitability, and so far, I haven't had any trouble paying for it.

Claudia C.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great customer service

Kommentare: So far it's been great.

The most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.

Not flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system

John B.
CEO in USA

The Best I have Seen in Years

Kommentare: We have customers with unique SMS needs. In particular, inbound messaging that can trigger events. We used their API to quickly and easily handle the tasks presented to us.

Simplicity is the name of the game when you have to get an SMS message in/out to/from clients. Textmarks make it so easy that within a few clicks you are live.

Nothing negative found since we began with Textmarks in 2010

Brad S.
Media Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great service, great customer support!!!!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with TextMarks is really good. Their customer service was exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the nicest, most helpful tech I've ever had the pleasure of talking to when I needed help.

I love that we have the ability to send mass texts for all our subscribers at once. The schedule feature is one of my favorite features because I can schedule ahead of time and get it done right then. That helps to keep one from forgetting later as well. :-)

There isn't a lot I like "least", but maybe the only thing is the ability to do some of the more advanced setup myself instead of having to call tech support. However, I know that sometimes you have to go deeper in the system to make certain things happen. Otherwise, no complaints.

Michael B.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great service, outstanding support

Kommentare: Does exactly what they say, for a reasonable price, and supports their service with top notch support. Highly recommend!

I really like the support. In an era where you sometimes can't get a hold of a real human for days (or ever), TextMarks answers my questions promptly and always by a caring and knowledgeable individual on the other side.

At this time I do not have anything negative to report.

Julie C.
Julie C.
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Text marketing

Kommentare: This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

Brian H.
President in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hyliter

Kommentare: We used other text platforms before based on price and that was a mistake. Textmarks platform is easy to get started and easy to use. The attention to compliance is a big issue for us and Textmarks does a great job at that. Could of saved my company hundreds of dollars had I not been so cheap in the beginning stages. I'm really impressed with their knowledge of the industry and what is coming in the future.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) was knowledgeable and helpful. Had several semi long conversations with her before becoming a customer. The training is superb. The platform is user friendly.

No cons yet. But will let you know if I have one.

Alecia L.
CFO in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great Support

Kommentare: From the beginning TextMarks representatives were professional, personable and friendly. They communicated with me every step of the way and answered every question that I had about the software and its features.

TextMarks is a very easy program to use and even if you’re new to using texting software, the support provided helps you understand how it works.

The only feature that I would like to see added to the TextMarks software is an alert that lets users know that a text message has been sent and added to the queue on the spreadsheet.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Director of Team and Culture in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Implementation and Use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, our experience so far with TextMarks has been positive. We have been able to quickly reach a broader segment of our organization that does not regularly access their emails or HR self-service portal for important announcements, which has significantly improved team member and leadership communication.

TextMarks has been extremely useful in helping to quickly and easily get information out to our team members during COVID-19. Initially used to communicate important alerts and notices, we have now transitioned to using it for additional communications within the business. What I like best about TextMarks is how easy it is to use and the implementation was quick. I was able to send out a text the same day we set up our account.

There have been a few instances where the uploading and syncing of CSV files has been challenging. One time I was told it was a system error.

Christina D.
Youth Pastor in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TextMarks product Review

Kommentare: My experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.

I am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.

The only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.

David M.
Transportation Analyst in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Convenience at your fingertips

Kommentare: Our idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.

The layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users

Sometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal

Steven M.
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Autoreply Super-User

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have used TextMarks for many, many years. I have greatly appreciated the customer support and how quickly they are to reply to my questions or to help activate a new keyword.

We use TextMarks primarily for text autoreplies ("Text _____ to _____ for a link to register for ..."). This has worked very well for us since it's easy to set up and customize the autoreply messages as needed. We have a few subscription keywords but do not use them nearly as regularly.

This isn't really a "con" since it's not a dealbreaker. There are some keywords that we only use on a seasonal basis (such as ones related to Christmas). I wish there were a pricing option that allowed us to put those keywords "on hold" for a lower monthly rate while they sit dormant.

Richard L.
Business Development in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Capturing Interest

Kommentare: My experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.

Being able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base.

When I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.

Alan B.
Event Organizer in USA

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Kommentare: Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule). - Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages. - Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff. - Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration. - We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

Kristin C.
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

2 Years Of Consistent Service

We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Alyssa M.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Higher Education

Kommentare: Great.

They have very professional and responsive customer service.

The scheduling and ability to edit text messages isn't very advanced.

Christine M.
CEO in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them.

Kommentare: Opens up the door to conduct agile market research

The support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way.

No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?

Sidney I.
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Been with Textmarks for several years and they have never let me down!

Kommentare: Business growth

All carriers get my messages and they receive them fast. Its helped grow my business. My customers love the info!

Justin F.
co-founder in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power and reliability

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TextMarks is a great team to work with. They are always prompt to answer questions and offer a solid and reliable service at a reasonable price.

Everything that you can do in their dashboard can be done in the programmable API.

A few processes are still manual and need to wait for review.

Michael R.
Safety coordinator in USA

Excellent product support and very easy to use from a laptop or mobile device.

Reliable software, never had any issues sending out a message in the last 5 years. I like the ease of use and how fast people receive the message from the time it is sent. Great tool to use when needing to communicate with a lot of people scattered in a large area. A real benefit to have on any project site that will effectively deliver a message and eliminate a lot of confusion.

Katie R.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for mass texting our team!

Kommentare: We are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!

The ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!

We haven't found anything that we wish could be better!

Brandon L.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TextMarks Review

Kommentare: I am very happy with TextMarks and I have recommended TextMarks to many other store owners.

Very easy to use. Great way to reach out to your customers. Fast and easy to use

Character length is sometimes to short to put all the information. I tell customers that I won't send more than one text per week, so I have to make sure I can fit all in one text

Matthew H.
Youth Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Mass Text Service

5 letztes Jahr

This software is easy to use and makes mass communications with the families of my church painless. Having used other similar software before I very pleased with TextMarks, have no plans of changing software.

Changing the some of the admin privileges and settings could be easier so that you are more quickly able to transfer this responsibility to someone else within your organization.

Diane S.
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been the sole user for our school and this his such an easy, reliable product to use.

Very simple to use and easy to get help when needed

I do not have any complaints with this software!