Über AuditBoard

AuditBoard ist die führende cloudbasierte GRC-Plattform, die von Auditing-Profis speziell für Auditing-Profis entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über AuditBoard

Lena P.
Manager, Treasury Services
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Audit Board Review"

Kommentare: Audit Board makes it simple to communicate with auditors without having to send attachments or questions through regular email. We can get quick responses from the auditors and finish audit tasks more timely with the ease of Audit Board.

Vorteile: Audit Board is very easy to use and makes uploading files and communicating with auditors simple. We can get requests, submit requests, ask questions all through Audit Board.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I don't like about using Audit Board.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Sarah B.
Director of Internal Audit
Landwirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Great SOX Management System"

Kommentare: Overall I am very satistied with AuditBoard and I'm happy we selected it for management of our SOX program.

Vorteile: AuditBoard's SOXHUB is a great GRC solution for managing a SOX program. It's super easy to manage in all ways, including adding documentation, managing PBC requests, user access, etc. I like that everything is contained within the system, so all documentation is in one place. Being able to manage PBC request within AuditBoard and then link them to the control testing significantly reduces email traffic and makes review and testing more efficient.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's hard to run reporting for exactly what we want, but I think with more experience we will get better at generating reports.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Rosemary W.
Sr. Manager, Internal Audit
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"SOX Hub Experience"

Kommentare: We have been using SOXHUB for a few months and have very happy with the ease of use they system provides. There are some basic functionality features (e.g. additional reporting capabilities, issue tracking, etc) I wish the system had immediately available, but I have been told some of these features are in the works. Overall, we are happy with the purchase thus far.

Vorteile: Ease of Use

Nachteile: Reporting capabilities & Issue Tracking

Kingsley K.
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2016

"Great way to manage the Internal Audit process"

Kommentare: I'm an internal auditor and have been using SOXHub for 4 months now. You don't need to be a tech master to navigate through the software, since everything is web-based and support is just a phone call away. The initial process of setting up controls and linking things around can be a bit tricky, but after awhile, everything will come together and make sense. The Dashboard provides a quick and easy way to show what controls are effective and what controls are ineffective. Navigating through everything is a breeze as you can sort my controls, types, control owners, who tested the controls, who reviewed the controls, etc. There's so much functionality involved such as creating specific rules for control owners, external auditors, and system admin. Additionally, you can run reports with specific parameters, to get a quick listing of whatever you are looking for. I really enjoy the WorkStream, which allows you to create tasks for control owners and have them upload their PBCs. It's a good way to keep track of who needs to complete what and also provides a deadline for such individuals to complete their assigned tasks.There's also a neat feature where you can "@username" someone and communicate any questions or concerns you may have. I've done this with my HR Manager, and she thought SOXHub was pretty cool for doing this since emails tend to get lost in the clutter. We also provided this access to our external auditors, and they were able to make their PBC requests and get in touch directly with the control owners, without sending emails. The feedback I received from an individual from Treasury had been positive, as she was happy that the external auditors weren't constantly parading around her desk for requests. Some minor suggestions I have would probably be in regards to the Narratives. The current functionality of editing your narratives is limited to a few general editing tools, but that's understandable since this is not Microsoft WORD. If you are nit-picky on how you like to format things, this can become a nuisance, but updates are along the way. I've talked to the SOXHub support, including James Im, who by far is very helpful, on things that can improve upon. The folks here are constantly listening and taking feedback on what they can do to make SOXHub better. I've offered a few suggestions on features I'd like to see, and within a month or so, the feature was implemented. All-in-all this is a great software. Thank you!

Norbert N.
Internal Audit Intern
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Soxhub User Review"

Kommentare: So far, my experience with Soxhub has been great. The ability to customize filters and hyperlink to other parts of Soxhub has helped make it customizable and easy to use. Any bugs that I have noticed were quickly addressed when reported. The customer support is fast and responsive. I've found that new users that I have trained find the program to be fairly intuitive and usually don't run into any issues.
There are a few things that I think could help give Soxhub users a better experience.
1)Submitting text could be simplified. I've noticed new users struggle sometimes because the check box to submit their comment in workstream is not clearly visible. 2) Distinguishing between submitted and certified. This is not always clear to new users. Submitted tasks require review but the first impression is that if it is submitted, then it must already be complete. 3) A link between workstream tasks and controls. Since the two are related, I think it would be helpful to be able to build a task out of a current control. 4) Hyperlink for comments in the inbox. I receive comments but it's not clear where they belong to without the email.

Vorteile: It is easy intuitive and easy to use. I don't need a user manual to figure out how to do something. I can usually find what I need by spending some time figuring it out in the program.

Nachteile: Some parts don't feel as advanced as others. I think the comments portion needs more work. It doesn't feel as streamlined as other parts of the dashboard such as My Tasks which is cleaner.

Lulu Z.
Internal Audit Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2017

"My SOXHUB Experience"

Kommentare: SOXHUB has saved a lot of time for the tester and reviewer with the Workstream function. We don't need to send extra emails to remind control owners to submit their PBCs, the system will remind them whenever the due date is set. Also, by sharing the PBC functions, it saves a lot of time for external auditors to send other similar kinds of requests to control owners. Also, it saved a lot of time for us when communicating with control owners about issues. Controls owners can log into SOXHUB and find any issues we've found, and update their remediation plans. Everything is transparent on the platform. External auditors can see our communication between internal audit and control owners, they don't need to get extra confirmation for how the communication is going.

Vorteile: SOX focused;
Smart design;
User friendly;
Great supporting team.

Nachteile: Not found yet.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2017
David P.
Manager, Corp Audit & SOX
Immobilien
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2016

"An excellent SOX management tool overall!"

Kommentare: Decision to use any type of application in the Internal Audit is absolutely critical because it can either positively or negatively impact the quality and efficiency of your work. A careless move can easily lead you down the wrong path and overrun your budget. It is never a difficult decision for me when it comes to SOXHUB. I've already experienced its cost saving benefit and unique capability into the first year. Like any proper use of software, quality organization and diligent work has to precede it. What's great about SOXHUB is that it has the framework and features to help you maintain that hard work you put in afterwards, and roll it over effortlessly. Work is not wasted with SOXHUB, it's simplified, and the benefits multiply over time.

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: Platform for narrative; not as easy as word document.

Brian W.
Senior Director, Internal Audit & Controls
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"We have realized testing efficiencies while increasing visibility and accountability to the business"

Vorteile: The user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. The integrated test sheets make it easy to collaborate and work efficiently in a single space. The Workstream module has revolutionized the way we administer and monitor control certifications. Customer service is extremely attentive and listens to the customer when it comes to software enhancements.

Nachteile: There isn't much to dislike, but I wish Visio flowcharts were more easily integrated into the tool.

• Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Director, Audit & Compliance
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2017

"SOXhub has revolutionized the way we manage our controls, narratives, testing, and environment."

Kommentare: Huge gains in efficiency and collaboration within our organization.

Vorteile: The way that the controls, narratives, and testing are linked result in huge gains in efficiency. The ability to add unlimited users is very important to us (no license limit like other GRC tools).

Nachteile: There are still some limitations or inefficient ways to do things, based on how we want to use the Workstream tool. We use this extensively and probably use it in ways that the developers did not intend (more than just SOX testing). However, Customer Support has been open to hearing our feedback and working on putting some of these suggestions into the future road map.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Lulu Z.
Internal Audit Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"AuditBoard makes my internal audit job a lot easier!"

Vorteile: AuditBoard provides integrated solution for all you SOX audit needs. It's so easy to manage and use.

Nachteile: I am still waiting for the better editing functions to be deployed for editing the narratives and test sheets.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Steve S.
Assistant Controller
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2016

"Just what we needed"

Kommentare: Our company was challenged with the task of managing SOX controls for twelve global locations. The tools available to us at the time were MS Excel and Outlook. Managing version control, compliance and audit requests was very inefficient. We set out to find a simple but flexible solution to help us achieve out objective of ensuring updated controls, compliance with the controls and evidence that the controls are in place. Soxhub provided exactly what we needed and continues to work with us to improve the tool and our processes. We are currently certifying almost 250 controls on a quarterly basis. We could not have achieved this without a solution such as the one Soxhub provides.

Vorteile: It's simple without lots of feature that we would never use. We also like the support team - they are very flexible and open to our suggestions. The integrated email communication within Soxhub is very useful.

Nachteile: The tables and data fields available in some of the screens needs to be more inclusive. Some of the fields are not included as an option for viewing in certain views.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Kingsley K.
Internal Auditor
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2018

"Very organized in managing our Company's SOX Controls."

Vorteile: Each business process is broken down to their individual controls. Control owners and external auditors can easily access this information without much difficulty.

Nachteile: May take some time getting use to create new PBC tasks from scratch. To get started, you would need assistance from AuditBoard to establish templates before you can send out PBCs.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Director Internal Audit
Essen & Trinken
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Extremely flexible tool with fantastic customer service."

Kommentare: One place to keep all SOX information that is standardized and reportable, instantly!

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and report on whatever you need. The ability to see status and click through to what you need is intuitive.

Nachteile: Due to the size of our company, I'd like to be able to customize the filters a little better and stop seeing things I don't need to see.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Sonny L.
Senior Manager Internal Audit
Halbleiter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Modern Tool for SOX "

Kommentare: SOXHUB built a modern tool that's dedicated to SOX documentation needs for compliance and audit practitioners. Using the intuitive and advanced features, our Internal Audit team transformed the SOX program and other audit needs into streamlined processes, allowing our team to focus on the critical tasks and value-adding activities instead of doing Excel acrobatics. The only complaint is why did it take this long for someone to built this! Customer support was important during the design and implementation phase, and the SOXHUB team exceeded my expectations by providing experienced professionals and quick response time on my requests. It felt like I was working with peers on an Internal Audit team as opposed to sales or supporting staff that don't understand our needs. Some training is needed for business users depending on how you want to use the tool. SOX compliance and audit practitioners can easily catch on to the features with minimal demonstration. It really built by auditors for auditors. Thanks and keep it up SOXHUB team!

Tammy N.
Controls and Compliance Analyst
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2016

"SoxHub allows for easy documentation of SOX controls testing"

Kommentare: It's great to have a one stop shop to document all of our testing, along with the all the necessary files. Additionally, SoxHub has impeccable customer support. Any inquiries or requests that we email them about, they get back to us within a few hours.

Vorteile: Customer service

Nachteile: Some functionalities aren't quite smooth. Switching between controls is a bit cumbersome.

Zachary P.
Internal Audit Director
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Industry Leading Tool"

Kommentare: We implemented SOXHub at my organization within the prior year and it's been an easy transition. The tool is very user friendly, great workflow, and the ease of reporting makes it simple to know where you are at any given time. Customer service is also top-notch. incredibly responsive, proving the tool to be quite flexible for our utilization.

Vorteile: Workflow, ease of use, reporting

Nachteile: Can't name a thing so far.

Susan S.
Senior Accountant
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Great tool for SOX reporting"

Kommentare: Good for keeping your SOX controls in one place.

Vorteile: I like that it has everything broken out into easily visible control areas. Makes SOX reporting much easier and our external auditing firm loves it.

Nachteile: First time set up is a little bit time consuming and cumbersome. Not very intuitive for a first time user without some instruction and guidance.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Candy L.
SOX Compliance and IT Audit Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2016

"Great Product, Looking Forward to More Features"

Kommentare: SOXHub is easy to use and meets the majority of our SOX needs. Also, we really enjoy working with the SOXHub team. Customer service is fantastic - they usually respond right away to get us what we need. We are looking forward to expanded Excel capability, and best practice templates for reporting and tracking our deficiencies.

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer support.

Nachteile: Excel functionality.

Tammy K.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2017

"SOXHUB Software Comment "

Kommentare: I love Workstream, the workflow portion of the system. It's interactive and very quick. The process of reviewing tester's work, pushing back comments, updating documents in real-time - it really saved us a lot of time during the testing process. As well as dashboards - we had manually been keeping track of where we were in Excel files. The dashboards available in SOXHUB really gave us a lot of detail in managing the work at year end and allowing us to stay up to date, knowing where we were and what needed to be done. It was very helpful to our external auditors as well. I think Workstream is just wonderful - it really did decrease the amount of work we spent at year end and allowed us some efficiencies in managing our work.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Kevin M.
SOX Compliance Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2017

"Excellent product and excellent customer service and support"

Vorteile: The application is very easy for all users to learn
SOXhUB is very customizable
The application is logical and well thought out functionality

Nachteile: So far, we have no significant complaints or cons regarding the system. I suppose if there was one, it would be that the tool has such a wide array of feature available, it takes a while to learn all its capabilities.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Chris M.
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2016

"No need for a GRC tool, just SOXhub to manage all SOX compliance."

Kommentare: For over a year our Internal Audit team for an oil and gas company was looking to replace our current tool to manage the SOX program. The SOXhub sales team provided a demo that appeared to meet all our requirements. After additional reviews of leading GRC applications, SOXhub came out on top. We were able to implement and go live within 30 days with managing our RCM, process narratives, walkthrough documentation, control certifications and testing to meet all our requirements. There is no need to go with a GRC tool that requires much more configuration if your primary purpose is to drive efficiencies and automate your SOX program. Ongoing enhancements continue to drive value in our investment in SOXhub.

David F.
Internal Audotor
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2016

"Easy to Use Repositiry "

Kommentare: Very user friendly and goes beyond a simple repository to an all-in-one solution for the entire audit process.

Vorteile: Ability to tag and cross reference controls throughout the company control universe

Nachteile: Uploads from Microsoft office products are not the cleanest versions and require massaging

Chris S.
IT Internal Audit Manager
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"SoxHub Transition"

Kommentare: My company recently transitioned to SOXHUB and the ease of use and end user experience has made it nearly seamless

Vorteile: Ease of use

Daniel D.

"SOXHub review 10.18.16"

Kommentare: We've used SOXHub for over a year at our Company. The team has worked hard to help us with the tool and implement our suggested updates as quickly as possible, and are generally very responsive to our needs as a customer/user.

Jonathan A.
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2016

"Improving internal audit through technology"

Kommentare: We recently implemented SOXHUB and are in the process of customizing the tool to automate activities for continuous auditing and ongoing monitoring of internal controls, access and share information in order to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness. Overall, SOXHUB is user friendly and reduces the need for administrative tasks through use of the automated features including status reporting, track changes and communicating progress.