PDFelement Erfahrungen

Über PDFelement

Alternative zu Adobe® Acrobat®: PDFelement ist deine All-in-one-PDF-Lösung. Erstelle, bearbeite, konvertiere und unterzeichne PDF-Dateien mit einer besseren Methode.

Erfahre mehr über PDFelement

This software is a great alternative for anyone that is looking to function with .pdf files. The Adobe suite keeps creaping up in price and this software works very well as a functional alternative.

Conversion to MS Word does not work well. Even if you have run OCR on the document before converting, it sometimes inserts entire pages as images instead of editable text.

Bewertungen zu PDFelement

PDFelement hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 321 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDFelement bereits verwendet?

Shannon
Shannon
CEO in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

I love this program

Kommentare: It has helped me be able to make brochures for the shops that carry my products. I can help them with advertising and make it work for their settings.

I love the ease with which I can take apart PDFs, redesign, and put them back together. It is intuitive to use, and I've enjoyed playing with the features! I so appreciate the helpful tips that the company sends through email as well.

I'm not that techy or design-savvy- it does exactly what I need it to do, and I don't need a lot of experience to figure it out. No cons as far as I am concerned.

Antwort von Wondershare

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nigeria

A cheaper and Good Alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: Overall, am impressed with this software. It is a solid alternative to Adobe Acrobat. I have had no need for Adobe since I got the license. I really do not like using it as a reader though, I still prefer the adobe reader. But for any pdf editing task, it has worked perfectly fine for me.

Easily edit text and tables in pdf documents OCR function is really amazing. I did try it for an old book I had and I could easily edit the scanned pdf fast and easy. Easily convert my pdf documents to ppt or word or even jpg files I can merge and combine documents easily I can easily make clean and clear annotations using pdfelement Most importantly I can easily encrypt and protect my files and the batch encrypt features makes it easier to achieve this if you have a lot of d The interface is simple and intuitive. You can easily find your way around all the features without needing any special tutorials.

No monthly payment, you need to get the 6months plan or the 1 year plan Can't fill out forms on an ios

Hèlia
Hèlia
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great OCR

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Our office loves the fact we can really trust on the OCR tool. We then sign the documents and keep all the text saved in a external server for AI processing.

This is a great software that works well in different platforms that I am unable to cite no issue.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Helia. Thanks for sharing your high recognition of the OCR tool and other features. It really encourages us a lot!

Harry
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

PDFelement 6 has issues

Kommentare: I work with PDF documents every day. I don't use a lot of the advanced features, but when I do need them, I want them to work flawlessly, intuitively and efficiently. PDF Element 6 does NOT meet those requirements.

The cost was reasonable since I purchased it on sale. It allows up to 15 tabs to be open at one time and allows multiple instances of the program to run simultaneously.

1. It doesn't retain pinned documents. After a while, they become unpinned. Tech support is of no help. They say they can't duplicate the issue and just STOPPED helping me. Now, they ignore my service tickets for help. 2. It doesn't show all the open "tabbed" documents. They tend to disappear and then reappear. 3. Conversion from PDF to a document if very poor, especially to Word. The documents are unusable. A client used their program (Nitro Pro) for me and it was perfect. It's embarrassing when my client has to do a task that they are paying me to do. 4. Creating and using a "stamp" for a signature if very difficult and doesn't work well. 5. Converting a PDF to a form doesn't work well. It takes a lot of work (an hour or longer) to get it usable. 6. Every time the program is upgraded/updated it wipes out the setting for the default PDF program in Windows 10 (latest build) 7. The vertical scroll bar is very small and difficult to "grab" with my cursor. It would be easier to use if it was wider, or at least expanded when the cursor was close to it. 8. The program can run multiple instances, but still limits the total number of documents to 15. 9. I have a lot of issues trying to edit a PDF. It creates blocks of information instead of allowing free-form data entry/manipulation. 10. In PAGE mode, the images of the pages are so small that it's difficult to find the page I'm looking for. There isn't a zoom function so I spend too much time switching back and forth.

Andrea
Lecturer - Researcher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool, even if you also have other pro applications.

Kommentare: It's great. I recommend it even if you have other professional applications to manage PDFs. The format conversion is excellent.

Two things stand out: first, the OCR capability. I always get great results. Second, the conversion from PDF to Word or other formats. Adobe does a good job, but the formatting is unwieldy (you have a text box full of text on every page, so it's a mess to edit). With PDF elements, it is much easier.

It's not that I don't like it, I just find it much more convenient to work with Adobe in the cloud.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Andrea. Thanks for your recognition of the OCR compatibility and converting function. Regarding the cloud feature, would you please advise more details about the effect you want to achieve or customize? You may drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com, then our product team can improve it in a more targeted manner. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!

Ryan
Owner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and affordable alternative to Acrobat!

The product is very versatile and allows for wide manipulation of PDF documents. I like it for combining multiple PDF documents and being able to employ a flexible Bates Numbering system.

Admittedly, many of the features are not super intuitive and take some time to learn. The digital signature setting is, in my opinion, inferior to the one in Adobe Reader, at least on a computer (rather than a tablet).

Brandon
Brandon
Creative Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better That the Others

Kommentare: I tried several others but non compete with PDFelement. It's simple to navigate and easy to find exactly what you need to customize your documents.

Editing PDFs is super easy, fully customizable, and works much better than other PDF editing software.

So far, I haven't experienced anything negative with this software.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your high recognition of the editing feature and we are glad to hear that you have a good experience with our PDFs. It really encourages us a lot! We'll do our best to add more powerful features in the updates and bring more benefits to our users. Thanks again!

Dana
Dana
Owner, Educator in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Easy to use pdf converter/editor

The ease of converting pdf to Word or Excel files, and vice versa.

Every time I open the software, it seems to take a long time to load.

Charl
Clerk in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to convert a pdf to any type of document.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The conversion of pdf files to any file type. Ease of use.

OCR not 100% capturing characters as it should.

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing your experience. Firstly, we appreciate your recognition of its converting feature. Regarding the OCR performance, would you please describe in more detail how did it not live up to your expectations? You may also drop an email at customercare@wondershare.com. Our programmer will further look into it and then improve it in a more targeted manner. Your patience is highly appreciated!

Ekrem Taha
Musician in Türkei
Musik, Selbstständig

Awesome PDF reader,convertor etc.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

A very nice pdf reader alternative also you can create pdf elements and convert them!

A very nice pdf reader alternative. That's all.

vor 16 Stunden

Hi Ekrem. Thanks for your review. We care about your feelings and every little encouragement makes us better :) Noting you have not rated us a five-star on "Overall Quality", may I know if there is anything else we can further help with or improve? Your suggestion would be the biggest driver for us!

CEO in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDFElement - Simply the best PDF reader

Kommentare: In my day-to-day life, PDFElement is a unique tool. Manipulating PDF documents with it is very simple. Creating a PDF document, editing, protecting and emailing it is so simple and functional that it doesn't even seem like the program is free. Its modern and attractive look, combined with the many excellent functions it has, make PDFElement the best PDF reader on the market.

The PDFElement program is a robust, lightweight, functional and very complete PDF bed. It has excellent tools for viewing, manipulating and editing PDF files. With a very modern and intuitive interface, it is very simple to open a document, edit it and share it. The program has so many tools that it makes it a "premium" software for free. We can annotate PDF documents such as erasing text in documents, joining documents, compressing, capturing a photo of the document, adding images, protecting the document, among many other functions. Highlight for the OCR reader, which manages to transform closed PDF documents into editable documents, this is excellent. The program is very light and runs very well on any machine, being available for Windows and Mac. Among the several positive points, the following stand out: - Editing PDF documents, it is even possible to delete or insert texts; - Cloud sharing; - Add watermark; - Add background in the document; - Document optimization to make the file lighter; - OCR reader; PDFElement is my favorite PDF reader and I recommend it for all types of users, from the most basic to the most advanced.

I don't see any negative aspects in the program, as it has so many tools that it is very difficult to evaluate it negatively. Perhaps the only point I would suggest would be to make the program available for Linux, due to the vast number of users of the operating system. In general, the software is so good that I can barely evaluate with any negative point.

Johanne
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Free Gift (prefer a Windows Version Please)

Kommentare: I like pdfElement. So far it's introduced no malware into my Mac like the Adobe and extensions were causing. With the exception of this survey request, I've received no replies to my questions via email to your customer support team. This is not acceptable.

I like the "page" layout that allows moving of pages within the document and inserting new pages.

1. The inability to "word search" within documents (or at least I haven't figured it out) . 2. The on screen "docusign" signature feature. I cannot figure it out and it is not user friendly to set up document signatures! Very complicated and cumbersome. 3. The inability to have one license (Mac or Windows) to serve me. I have to use 2 different operating systems (one for Mac and one for laptop WIN) in order to access each of the 34 carriers' platforms/systems. Having to purchase 2 separate licenses is costly and one license should permit at least 2 systems or 2 systems of differing platforms. 4. Customer support/communications: non-existinet

Antwort von Wondershare

Thanks for your support and distinguished feedback. I will record and forward it to the relevant department and update this as a customized option. Any further problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to http://support.wondershare.com/#/contact. The customer care team will email you a solution within 24 hours. If you didn't receive the email, you will find the email in your trash box. Could you please tell me your ticket number?

YURY
No in Russland

Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro meets all the needs for working with PDF documents.

Kommentare: PDFelement Pro is definitely a powerful program to work with PDF documents, has an intuitive interface and a beautiful modern design and, despite the large number of features, it looks very neat. If you're looking for a powerful pDF editor, this is what you need. PDFelement Pro is suitable for work, both for professionals and ordinary users, both for commercial organizations and for private users.

Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro program is mostly devoid of shortcomings and is highly appreciated in the work. The program is lightweight, has great functionality and high speed. Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro is an editor that can do anything or almost anything with PDF. Wondershare PDFelement is a General PDF document editing program, an office tool from the all-in-one series. Editing features include support for text and font changes. The program supports OCR technology (optical character recognition), there is a mode of converting a document into various popular file formats from simple and secure PDF.(Supports the following formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, HTML, RTF, EPUB, HWP, HWPX, Image and text documents), there is support for adding pictures in a document, you can number the pages to move quickly in the future. PDFelement is able to convert more than 300 different document and image formats including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to PDF. The resulting documents are fully compatible with Adobe Reader, Acrobat, and other current viewers. In addition to the above functions, PDFelement 6 Pro is implemented: - Convert PDF documents. - Edit the content. - Merge multiple files of different formats into a single PDF. - Removal of pages. - Protect PDF with a password. - Patterns and shapes. - Electronic digital signature. Plug - in OCR. With PDFelement PRO 6 convert PDF documents to formats has become easy and manageable.

Would not be an objective review if you do not specify some of the shortcomings and mistakes. There are not many of them, but to mention them. Some symbols after OCR are displayed incorrectly and have to be corrected manually. However, this is not critical. There may be some errors in conversion with optical character recognition when converting tables. Sometimes there are some disadvantages of the style, where the fonts are replaced by non-similar signs. There are also conversion errors that contain more than one table. The navigation bar (scroll) on the pages of a PDF document can be made a little wider for convenience.

Daniel
Director in USA
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE WITH MANY FEATURES - CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Kommentare: I HAVE THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION WHICH WORKS GREAT , WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BEING ABLE TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE IMPROVE THIS SERVICE AND OFFER A TRANSPARENT LINK FOR CONTACT SOMEWHERE ON YOUR WEBSITE.

I USE PDF ELEMENT EVERYDAY AND THE SOFTWARE IS EXCELLENT. FROM TIME TO TIME THE NEW UPDATES CONTAINED BUGS AND COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 10. THE MOST FRUSTRATING PROBLEM WAS GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE TO RESOLVE OR REPORT THE PROBLEM. THERE IS NO CLEAR PATH NOR ON:LINE CHAT SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR THIS SOFTWARE PACKAGE. WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THESE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS MY ONLY OPTION WAS TO DELETE THE SOFTWARE AND REINSTALL . I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

VERY FLEXIBLE EDITING PLATFORM< THIS WORKS GREAT.

Sales Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Pleased with Software

Kommentare: Almost immediately I started using advance features that I did not even know existed in my previous editor. On day two I was converting my old pdf forms which took no time at all with a very small learning curve. I really enjoy this software.

The interface is a slick as it gets. Very intuitive and clean. I can hardly believe it is so pleasurable to use. Good software community forums will almost always find an answer to any questions you may have. Support was within usual norms. I did not try calling support - just email.

Lacking in really good documentation. You will need to set up your own previewer for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Explorer. While there is a solution to this, they refuse to acknowledge it, and removed it from their blog (marked as spam) because it mentions a competitors product. When the inquiry was sent to their email support, they did not recommend the solution either just saying it is not supported. I had to find it on my own. Initially, I had removed my Adobe and had to reinstall it and make a tweak to the settings so that I could view PDF's from within those programs. I'm not sure what to do with those html files. I guess you have to put them on a server and link to them but it doesn't really tell you.

Eva
Director of Youth Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

PDFelement an affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat stopped updating because it was not optimized for my new Mac operating system when I updated it. So I went to update it and the price 1) had gone up significantly and 2) they are trying to lock you into a monthly subscription. I was absolutely NOT interested. So I looked at PDF editor alternatives and came across PDFelement. It has been a great option for me. I create a lot of PDF forms and have to edit old documents. I am grateful to have found this product.

Affordable options for either subscription or license. Compatible with Mac. Professional options for more advanced editing of documents. Team options and ability to purchase for 20+ users.

There is a small learning curve if you are used to using Adobe Acrobat for so long. But it is a very small curve. No notable cons.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful PDF editor

I love PDFelement because almost every tools and editor that i need for editing PDF document can be found in here. The OCR tools is quite accurate in text scanning and can separate between text, box and picture on the document accurately. It is very hard to find an OCR tools that can do it efficiently.

The first experience operating this software is not too smooth, as many of the tools is quite strange for me, and the manual guide is not detailed enough to explain each of the tools functionality. It might need slight learning curves, but after you passed it, this software is very helpful in editing PDF document.

Scott
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Time Saver

Kommentare: I am solving time by being able to make a quick edit to an existing PDF form where use to have to start from square one.

Great Value compared to other platforms. Ease of use along with regular how to blogs and videos that are sent out by the company. It saves me a ton of time being able to make a simple change to the many real estate forms and brochures where I would otherwise have to start over. I think the program has improved since I first bought the lifetime option about 2+ years ago. I am glad I did so. I use their Filmora Pro for my video editing which is how I found out about this alternative to the much more expensive and harder to use Adobe program.

It can sometime be a little slow to load when you have a brochure that has a large number of high resolution photos.

Hiro
Researcher in UK
Öffentliche Ordnung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's a good product to choose for people who are tired of ripping off.

PDFelement's value for money has been a large pro for me. Moreover, it does provide all the needed functionalities and goes beyond other PDF readers. I particuarly get frustrated when some readers mess up the original documents and provide no way to edit. Yet, PDFelement just does the work. Some features like digital signatures, watermarking, covering photos into PDF and etc. are really nice as often not available in free software.

I often find those services frustrating because of poor customer services. However, PDFelement's customer services are good and rapid. Of course, you don't meet always what you want due to several reasons, but they still try to solve. Hence, so far I don't have any problem with it.

Sergio Rafael
Sergio Rafael
Abogado in Venezuela
Anwaltskanzlei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDF documents are easier to create and edit.

In my job it is important to have a good handling of the legal documents we produce as these documents represent the legal and administrative structure of our company. We have always used for the final delivery of legal documentation files in PDF format as it is the format with the best presentation in the market. PDF Element 6 is the highest performance software I have found for creating and editing documents in PDF format. The use of this software in our office has greatly improved our presentation and delivery of legal documents, as we can create them and add elements that strengthen the document such as the digital signature of our managers, photographs of administrative events which have to be approved or left in record, and modify documents that were already made. In general it is a first hand software that must be in our labor management since it complements and allows that our goals are fulfilled.

To incorporate this software in our office has been one of the best decisions we have made, and, complemented with other software we can fulfill in a positive way with each one of our goals, making our management very efficient. I have no negative elements to highlight from this software. I highly recommend it.

Ivan Harris
Ivan Harris
Gender and Development Research Officer in Philippinen
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Make Experiment with PDFelement

Kommentare: The software needs to improve its storage capacity especially when handling larger files. Other than that, I have no issues with using PDFelement at all.

PDFelement allows you to insert text and image you want without the hassle. It has also a very simple yet user friendly interface, which allows you to easily navigate the entire software. The price is also competitive, given the functionalities it has which is at par with some of the leading PDF editor software in the market.

There are times however that the software crashes especially when the file size is large. This prompts the user to restart all over again due to the technical error, although this is an isolated case only.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ivan. Thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your recognition of its function and interface. Regarding the crash issue when you are processing large files, please update to the latest version to check if it helps. If not, you may drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com. We'll put your case in the 1st priority and do the needful assistance for you ASAP. It is our ultimate pursuit that users can use our software happily! So we hope there would be a chance for us to further look into your issue and fix it, thanks again!

Piano Player in USA

I use PDFelement almost daily for various files

I like the page manipulation, and the editing features. It saves me time from having to do all my work in a graphics program before converting to pdf files. Mostly I produce sheet music and lyrics for performance use by myself and other musicians, but I also use it for contracts and other business docs.

It's a screen and printer hog. For example: I use a lot of kybd shortcuts and sometimes it takes 2 or 3 combinations to navigate away from PDFelement. It also doesn't like to load in the background, often taking over the screen while I'm working in another program. When printing, sometimes I prefer to use MS Print to PDF because I don't need to see the doc right away. Also, MS>PDF generally prints a smaller file size than PDFelement. On some programs (like Excel) it insists on being the default pdf printer, which means when I choose MS > PDF as the printer, no document is produced; I have to choose PDFelement as the printer .

Christian
Medical Copy Editor in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and best alternative to an expensive Adobe Acrobat

Intuitive user interface and no learning curve if your familiar with Adobe Acrobat. PDF editing feature is easier that that of Adobe Acrobat. The mobile application is not as heavy as Abobe's, loading faster.

The signature feature is not as sophisticated and advanced as the competition. PDFElement is still highly priced and their free applications that can provide most of the features even if they are not all features.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Christian. Thanks for your comprehensive review regarding PDFelement. If it is possible, would you please provide us with some similar examples showing the signature feature you want to achieve or customize? You may drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com, then our product team can improve it in a more targeted manner. Thanks a lot for your time and patience!

Mathushan
Software Technician in Sri Lanka

My Real Review on PDFelement Sofware

Kommentare: I am a Software Technician from SriLanka. I have to make invoices and documents for my customers daily. One my first week I struggled to choose a software for my all type of Documentation Work. After my friend shared this software on Gmail. Then I Tested this Sofware in a Trial Version and now I like this Software as best. I bought the premium version of it and still using it for more than 2 years.

I think it is the #01 Software to make and edit pdf Documents and Word Documents in a Laptop. I like most the Cloud Service on this Software and I have listed the Things I Like in this software. 1. Cloud Service 2. Can edit a Non Editable PDF 3. Add anything we want from the internet 4. Can add Signature

Yes. I think bits of Updates have to be done in this software. I have listed the things I would like to add to this Software. 1. Compatibility Of Linux OS 2. Fast Loading Feature And there is nothing I have to tell about the things I would like to add to this software.

Matthew
Matthew
IT Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative!

This software is a great alternative for anyone that is looking to function with .pdf files. The Adobe suite keeps creaping up in price and this software works very well as a functional alternative!

I haven't found any items that I dislike. So far it has been working great.