Über PDFelement

Alternative zu Adobe® Acrobat®: PDFelement ist deine All-in-one-PDF-Lösung. Erstelle, bearbeite, konvertiere und unterzeichne PDF-Dateien mit einer besseren Methode.

Erfahre mehr über PDFelement

This software is a great alternative for anyone that is looking to function with .pdf files. The Adobe suite keeps creaping up in price and this software works very well as a functional alternative.

Conversion to MS Word does not work well. Even if you have run OCR on the document before converting, it sometimes inserts entire pages as images instead of editable text.

Bewertungen zu PDFelement

PDFelement hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 420 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDFelement bereits verwendet?

Andrea
Reasercher - Lecturer
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool, even if you also have other pro applications.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Czeslaw Markus
Geschaeftsinhaber in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bin sehr zufrieden

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Das es einfach und intuitiv zum bedienen ist.

Habe bis jetzt nichts gefunden, das mir nicht gefällt.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer in Kuwait
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Cost-Effective, Robust PDF Processing Utility

Kommentare: It's a real breeze utilizing the software thanks to its plenty of features & ease of use. Will certainly stick to using the software for the foreseeable future.

The plethora of features the desktop & mobile variants of the software presented on the ribbon interface makes it easier to find the desired function.

Auto-updates running in the background (especially on computer start-up) increases the temps & usage of my Athlon 200GE office machine. While the software itself is silky-smooth, the consequently stressed-up dual core CPU has led the machine to stutter the Windows interface just for a few moments before everything goes back to normal (i.e. till the short update is over).

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. in Panama
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PDFelement, a cross-platform solution to comprehensively manage PDF documents.

Kommentare: PDFelement is a platform that has proven to be very reliable, with import, export, and character recognition mechanisms of exceptional quality. It has all the features that we could require for PDF document manipulation and many more, which makes it one of the best selections on the market.

One of the biggest advantages of PDFelement is the possibility of converting multiple formats to PDF, in addition to being able to export them again without any complications and with excellent quality in that conversion process. On the other hand, after opening a document on this platform, we can practically do anything, such as incorporating images in different formats, professional quality text editing, electronic signature, and much more.

In PDFelement, we can create, edit and collaborate on PDF files in one program without the need to invest a lot of time in the learning curve. Currently, the PDF format implies the use of a portable and universally used document format, in addition to the fact that the file size is considerably reduced, highlighting the security mechanisms associated with this format. On the other hand, the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature in PDFelement actually makes the scanned text editable and facilitates transcription between heterogeneous formats considerably.

Zaid
Accountant in Jordanien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The smoothest PDF editor

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love PDFelement it is the best PDF editor software, and I like that it does not consume device resources. Also, PDFelement contains all PDF editing tools.

The OCR tool of this software PDFelement is somehow bad and do not give accurate results and do not support a lot of languages.

Melissa
Admin in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. Hopefully the issues brought about by recent updates will be fixed soon and the experience will continue to be very good!

It has tons of features! It makes creating a fillable form nearly effortless, it can recognize scanned documents, convert PDF files to Word and several other programs, has full editing capabilities, and basically can do almost everything Adobe can do for less money.

It is missing a few features that would be helpful. When you combine PDF's to create a new file it doesn't add the existing bookmarks, which is annoying but not a deal breaker. Until recently it was just smaller issues like that, but since a recent update we have been having more problems with it crashing and altering data in documents after they were saved.

letztes Jahr

Hi Melissa. Thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your recognition of its function and interface. It is unusual for PDFelement to work in that way as this software supports adding the existing bookmarks after combining PDFs to create a new file. Regarding the crash issue when you are processing large files, please update to the latest version to check if it helps. If not, you may drop an email with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com. We'll put your case in the 1st priority and do the needful assistance for you ASAP. It is our ultimate pursuit that users can use our software happily! So we hope there would be a chance for us to further look into your issue and fix it, thanks again!

Anthony
Anthony
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent value, but there are limits to functionality

Kommentare: It was ok, for the money spent it was a decent piece of software but complicated to get used to and ultimately I had to move on.

It was inexpensive, and you can find a deal readily available on the internet.

Confusing to use and not very user friendly. But mainly the renewals and cost to continue using was super confusing to stay on top of. It felt like every month they were emailing me to upgrade at a higher cost.

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A cheaper and Good Alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: Overall, am impressed with this software. It is a solid alternative to Adobe Acrobat. I have had no need for Adobe since I got the license. I really do not like using it as a reader though, I still prefer the adobe reader. But for any pdf editing task, it has worked perfectly fine for me.

Easily edit text and tables in pdf documents OCR function is really amazing. I did try it for an old book I had and I could easily edit the scanned pdf fast and easy. Easily convert my pdf documents to ppt or word or even jpg files I can merge and combine documents easily I can easily make clean and clear annotations using pdfelement Most importantly I can easily encrypt and protect my files and the batch encrypt features makes it easier to achieve this if you have a lot of d The interface is simple and intuitive. You can easily find your way around all the features without needing any special tutorials.

No monthly payment, you need to get the 6months plan or the 1 year plan Can't fill out forms on an ios

Makeni
Makeni
Aerodrome Fire Officer I in Nigeria
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Viewer, Editor, and Converter for Office and Professional Use

Kommentare: It is an all-in-one PDF Software for users who need a Professional PDF Software for viewing, editing, converting, signing, and so many other mind-blowing features for in Office Administration, Accounting, Graphic Design, Tech Professionals, Digital Marketers, etc.

1. The PDF editor is the most impactful PDF Software I have used as it makes viewing, conversion, and file editing smooth. 2. The product is easy to use for new users, and navigation through its panels are pretty easy as well.3. It can be used to Read PDF, Annotate PDF, Create PDF, Combine PDF, Convert PDF, Edit PDF, Compress PDF, Organize PDF, Create PDF Forms, Sign PDF, Protect PDF, Batch Editing of PDF, PDF OCR, and Extract PDF Data.

The drawback about the product was slow loading time when launching the product from my laptop.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in Indien
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of PDFelement

Kommentare: Over-all experience with PDFelement is been quite good as it has given us all the editable and merging power related with PDFs based on our requirements

The main reason behind choosing PDFelement is how it merged and appended different files together without loosing the quality of the same and also it can edit the PDF so that for smaller corrections we don't have to re-convert the files along with that it has all the other generic functionality as well

Customer support and deployment of documents in other platform are the two regions where I feel PDFelement should work more on so that they can reach to that perfection level that it will become one of the best in market.

Shannon
Shannon
CEO in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

I love this program

Kommentare: It has helped me be able to make brochures for the shops that carry my products. I can help them with advertising and make it work for their settings.

I love the ease with which I can take apart PDFs, redesign, and put them back together. It is intuitive to use, and I've enjoyed playing with the features! I so appreciate the helpful tips that the company sends through email as well.

I'm not that techy or design-savvy- it does exactly what I need it to do, and I don't need a lot of experience to figure it out. No cons as far as I am concerned.

Antwort von Wondershare

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

Abhinav
Abhinav
Graphics Expert in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDFelement: A wonderful app by Wondershare Team

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great co-office tool, and can be the part for your essential bucket of day to day Softwares

Because it is open source and available for both iOS and Windows backed with wide range of tools, I found PDFelement is a perfect companion

It became slow over the period of time , and cropping the elements is little difficult to adopt. Though it’s my personal view and many users may like it the way it is . You are requested to check before invest

Margaret
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much Needed

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the product. I no longer am reliant on Adobe and was able to cancel my subscription. Saving me a few dollars every month.

The two functions I use the most: 1) Converting PDF to different extensions... Word and JPG 2) Combining PDF's and moving the pages around In publishing these 2 tools are invaluable.

So far I have not had any problems with the software. It meets all of my needs. I was disappointed when I switched to a new computer and was not able to download my PDF Element onto my new desktop. Having an online cloud version so I do not have to worry about licenses per computer would be nice. I operate off of 2 computers. One is a Mac and the other is a windows laptop.

Jess
Admin in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never use the free trial

Kommentare: Catastrophic

Nothing. It was clunky, awkward and ultimately so below the quality of Adobe that I removed, but when I did--I realized it had converted every single PDF unreadable by any program but its own. These are PDF's I didn't even open with this program. It's basically a virus.

I used the free trial. I opened and tried to work with ONE document and the program infected every other PDF on my computer, rendering all useless as they would not open in ADOBE or WORD once I had deleted the program. I would not call this an app--I would call it a virus

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PDFElement - Simply the best PDF reader

Kommentare: In my day-to-day life, PDFElement is a unique tool. Manipulating PDF documents with it is very simple. Creating a PDF document, editing, protecting and emailing it is so simple and functional that it doesn't even seem like the program is free. Its modern and attractive look, combined with the many excellent functions it has, make PDFElement the best PDF reader on the market.

The PDFElement program is a robust, lightweight, functional and very complete PDF bed. It has excellent tools for viewing, manipulating and editing PDF files. With a very modern and intuitive interface, it is very simple to open a document, edit it and share it. The program has so many tools that it makes it a "premium" software for free. We can annotate PDF documents such as erasing text in documents, joining documents, compressing, capturing a photo of the document, adding images, protecting the document, among many other functions. Highlight for the OCR reader, which manages to transform closed PDF documents into editable documents, this is excellent. The program is very light and runs very well on any machine, being available for Windows and Mac. Among the several positive points, the following stand out: - Editing PDF documents, it is even possible to delete or insert texts; - Cloud sharing; - Add watermark; - Add background in the document; - Document optimization to make the file lighter; - OCR reader; PDFElement is my favorite PDF reader and I recommend it for all types of users, from the most basic to the most advanced.

I don't see any negative aspects in the program, as it has so many tools that it is very difficult to evaluate it negatively. Perhaps the only point I would suggest would be to make the program available for Linux, due to the vast number of users of the operating system. In general, the software is so good that I can barely evaluate with any negative point.

Auda
Auda
Translator in Lettland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Advanced and easy-to-use tool

I use PDFelement daily - to open, covert, edit, OCR, combine etc. files and love it. When you have the paid version, you can do almost everything you need to work with various document types. I like the insert/extract page feature. It helps me during my day-to-day job. When I need to translate a pdf document, first, I try to convert it to word, then start the translation process. In 7 out of 10 times, it really helps.

I do not like that I cannot purchase the software license - I can purchase a subscription only. The software has a lot of updates and due to that, it sometimes crashes if the update is bad or needs improvements.

Sergio Rafael
Sergio Rafael
Abogado in Venezuela
Anwaltskanzlei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PDF documents are easier to create and edit.

In my job it is important to have a good handling of the legal documents we produce as these documents represent the legal and administrative structure of our company. We have always used for the final delivery of legal documentation files in PDF format as it is the format with the best presentation in the market. PDF Element 6 is the highest performance software I have found for creating and editing documents in PDF format. The use of this software in our office has greatly improved our presentation and delivery of legal documents, as we can create them and add elements that strengthen the document such as the digital signature of our managers, photographs of administrative events which have to be approved or left in record, and modify documents that were already made. In general it is a first hand software that must be in our labor management since it complements and allows that our goals are fulfilled.

To incorporate this software in our office has been one of the best decisions we have made, and, complemented with other software we can fulfill in a positive way with each one of our goals, making our management very efficient. I have no negative elements to highlight from this software. I highly recommend it.

Piano Player in USA

I use PDFelement almost daily for various files

I like the page manipulation, and the editing features. It saves me time from having to do all my work in a graphics program before converting to pdf files. Mostly I produce sheet music and lyrics for performance use by myself and other musicians, but I also use it for contracts and other business docs.

It's a screen and printer hog. For example: I use a lot of kybd shortcuts and sometimes it takes 2 or 3 combinations to navigate away from PDFelement. It also doesn't like to load in the background, often taking over the screen while I'm working in another program. When printing, sometimes I prefer to use MS Print to PDF because I don't need to see the doc right away. Also, MS>PDF generally prints a smaller file size than PDFelement. On some programs (like Excel) it insists on being the default pdf printer, which means when I choose MS > PDF as the printer, no document is produced; I have to choose PDFelement as the printer .

Brian
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Transitioning from Acrobat was easier than expected

Kommentare: I didn't get to be robbed by Adobe for their software. Upon renting another current Adobe product, that application uninstalled my paid version Acrobat Pro. This is a very underhanded tactic to get users to purchase/lease new software. With WonderShare I get nearly immediate response to any problems I might have. I get a well developed software that has never crashed (can't say that about Acrobat) and once it was paid for, it was freely my own. This is a great product and I will continue to recommend it.

Everything that I look for in Acrobat without the ridiculous price or rental fees. It's fast and efficient and well thought out. Some of the layout could use tweaking but everything takes time and I'm very satisfied with how it works.

There are a couple glitches that can be frustrating. Although the software is updated regularly, upon each update/upgrade it loses its file association to PDFs. When printing from an application to PDF, very often if PDF Element is not open the print does not complete although the application does open. Obviously you can print a second time, but it is something to take note of. I keep a desktop folder of PDF files that gets updated daily and when using PDF Element is opened it defaults only to the desktop and not the same folder. There doesn't appear to be a setting for this default. And the biggest con for me that is the most annoying is that it does not support WIA or TWAIN and you cannot scan directly into the application to PDF like you would normally do with Acrobat.

Antwort von Wondershare

Hey Brian, Glad to hear that you had an easy transition! Thank you for your detailed notes on printing PDFs. I've reported it to the developers who will take a look. Best, Rebecca

Kim
Finance Broker in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I like about PDFelement

Kommentare: My business is information based, having software that allows me to collate numerous documents and present this information to a third party has helped tremendously.
Previous to the purchase of my Apple Mac I had a Windows based computer. The Cutepdf software used with Windows was not compatible with Apple so initially was without this feature. In fact I tried to do without it (save the money) however I soon realised how much I relied on the programme and how much time it saved me.

PDFelement is very easy to use. I can combine numerous documents and submit these under one category when submitting supporting documents with loan applications. Another positive is being able to rearrange / delete pages. This is especially helpful when sorting pages of a scanned document that was printed on both sides.

I haven't found too many 'cons', it does all I need it to do.

sanhita
sanhita
doctor in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent alternative to Adobe Acrobat

I love the ease of use for PDF ELEMENT, and the fact that it's built over the net. I can use it from any place, anytime. Me being a doctor use this platform to write prescriptions, edit, and read them. Signing these prescriptions is also very easy on PDF ELEMENT. One can even easily convert different formats of documents to pdf on it.

Software is the best in its class. It does best what it is supposed to, there is nothing to dislike about it. In fact, would give it a super like.

Carlos
Carlos
CEO in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's fantastic! Great PDF reader - editor

Kommentare: Perfect! It's quite simply the best pdf reader I have ever used.

I love PDFelement, I use it on both Mac and Windows, it has a very nice design and is easy to use, its functions are interesting, you can even add our signature to a document!

The only thing I can talk about here is that I would like to have an "eraser" tool, so that we can remove any highlights that we have made with the program.

Tara
President & CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is ok

Kommentare: just being able to edit my pdfs on my mac. still not as good as the product i use on my pc, but ok.

I do like being able to edit my PDF, I happy that you added the Signature Feature. Another good feature is being able to convert to more than just Word.

I feel the prior version has less bugs than the new version and I wish I had made note of them all. Trouble locating the new options in the edit menus i.e. "Signature" is under "more" in "Comments" not quite intuitive and the program crashes a lot. Still not able to effectively manage fonts because I can pick on font and get something completely different when it prints or after saving.

Oleksandr
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple file transformation with incredible quality

Kommentare: I am satisfied, as our company has benefited from the program since we installed it; for example, we often use a file transformation mechanism to send invoices to suppliers and promote streamlining operations by strategically placing and viewing PDF documents. The program certainly gets a lot of attention because it is specialized software, and the files are essential to promote labor savings in this age of rapidly expanding data.

The quality of the files is because I have been using PDFelement for quite some time and performing fascinating management of the files it contains. I have achieved solid performance, improving the files' shape and concept while processing. I like using it because the program's tools can be navigated and tweaked without the assistance of a guru.

The application could use some tweaking in terms of the functions' specific layout, the shortcuts' iconography and the ease with which one task moves to the next.

Justin
Day Program Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for quick PDF Scans, especially for students!

Kommentare: Great app for students to quickly scan documents from their phone without the need for a physical scanner!

I used PDFelement throughout my "Zoom Education", specifically during written exams which had to then be scanned and digitally submitted. Taking an exam on Zoom was already stressful enough, but worrying about then having to go to a scanner as well and transfer the file to the computer was too much work with potential for error. By using PDFelement on my phone, I was able to easily scan as many documents as I want with ease. The app allows me to format the scans as needed, even combining multiple scans into one single PDF. Then, I can immediately AirDrop or email the file to myself, allowing me to upload the PDF on my computer instantly!

Perhaps not much of an issue anymore, but there were certainly times (especially when using the flash on my phone), that the app would freeze and I'd have to restart it. Didn't take too much time, but still an inconvenience.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I recomment PDFElement

I use PDFelement to work with PDF files - and I much prefer it to Adobe Acrobat. PDFElement is feature-rich and generally easy to use. I did have one problem with an upgrade - issues with installation. But customer support was able to get me sorted out.

Not much, actually. I find the product easy to use, and I'm happy with it!